CHAPTER 2

At the cafe

The four friends checked for any reservations and found one at the usual spot.

As they they were heading to the table, a familiar figure stood up and greeted them but that person was different.

" Ryu? Is that you? "

" Hello, how was school? Sorry I didn't tell you sooner "

" It's okay "

Leeseo replied but she couldn't stop trying to figure what was wrong.

Something about Ryu was different. The way she was dressed was different, she wasn't wearing her usual comfortable black hoodie with baggy pants along with the cap from this morning.

Instead the girl was a whole different person. Ryu was wearing a white blouse with a denim skirt. Skirt? Yep you read that right.

She was wearing a damn skirt with her purple clip and had some jewels on her. She looked like a totally different person.

" Miss, are you sure you're my friend, Kim Ryu? The one who'd wear like a funeral everyday is now wearing something like this? "

Minhyung asked as he scanned his friend. Not to be weird but like he said, they last saw her in a skirt, 14 years ago.

" Yes, why? Do I look weird? "

" A-ani but why? How? When? "

Yooin stuttered and couldn't help but check her outfit out.

" Ah, my mother found out about the dress code thing so she to warned me that if I don't dress properly from now on, she'll burn my favourite stuff so yeah "

The four friends were shocked at the story behind how she wore all this in a span of several hours. Yejun was the only one who hasn't spoke. Ryu glanced over to him.

" Wae? Do I look weird? "

The boy shook his head and Ryu took as a compliment. Throughout the cafe hangout, Ryu kept fidgeting and pulling her skirt down.

She didn't like the fact that her thighs were exposed and that was wearing something that made her uncomfortable.

But she had to keep it on until she got home. After their time in the cafe, the boys decided on playing games at the next door arcade.

Everyone was on and excited except for one person. Leeseo looked to her side and saw that Ryu had an uncomfortable look on her face.

" Ryu? "

" Hm? "

The girl looked up at her friend.

" You okay? You wanna go back? "

" Ani, it's okay. I'll come too "

" You sure? "

Ryu said nothing but grabbed the boys by their arms and dragged them to the arcade next door.

The five friends had fun playing games here and there. They played a lot of games and the boys decided to bet over who could play the arcade game better.

They all gathered by the arcade game and the boys took their places. Ryu excused herself to the bathroom.

The four friends played the car game until they realised it was nearly 7:00 pm.

They wrapped up their game and decided to head back when they realised that Ryu hadn't came back since she went to the bathroom.

" That's weird? Ryu never stays in the toilet unless it's no 2. Something's up "