CHAPTER 3

The man just smirked and walked closer to them.

" You must be Kim Minhyung, Lee Hyeonseo, Kim Yejun and Seo Yooin, right? "

They all hesitantly nodded. How did this creep know our names but they remembered the said daughter was their school mate and bully.

" Princess, they're not telling us. Is there anything you didn't tell us? "

" Yes, daddy. I did leave a little information "

" So? What is it? "

" The one we're suing is not here. She's on a leave because of 'trauma' "

" I see and is this 'trauma' really that bad, princess? "

" Of course not, dad!! She's trying to make your son and my brother look bad "

All of them were shocked. Boeun's brother was the one who harassed Ryu. They could all feel their blood boil.

The man took a short glance at them and smirked.

" Mrs. Kwon, I demand you expel that student for making my son look bad. Such nuisance doesn't need education "

But before the headmistress could reply. Minhyung threw a piece of paper at the man.

" You can't do that, you old sack! Ryu didn't even do anything! She's the victim and you still want to protect your son whose the criminal?! What a father you are! "

The boy snapped and the man had the urge to punch him. But Mrs. Kwon stopped them and banged the table.

" Minhyung! That is no way to speak to an adult. I'm leaving you with a warning for this behaviour "

The man smirked as Minhyung was getting his just desserts but then Mrs. Kwon pointed her stick to the man.

" Mr. Park, I'm sorry for his behaviour "

" Of course, you should "

" But I will not expel Ryu from this school "

" What?! You must kidding, Mrs. Kwon "

Mrs. Kwon gave him a stern look and helped Minhyung up from the floor.

" Are you okay? "

She asked barely a whisper and the boy nodded.

" I see, you're playing favouritism. Two can play at that game "

" What do you mean? "

" I'm sure you wouldn't want the board to here of this "

" You- "

" How about we make a deal? "

" What deal? "

" You'll expel that girl and I'll keep my word. But if you go against it...well, you can kiss this job goodbye. I heard you need the money for your parents, Mrs. Kwon "

*Damn it, this man*

Mrs. Kwon cursed under her breath. Leeseo watched the scene and couldn't take it anymore.

" You should've been a better parent then! "

She shouted at the man. The man glared at her which made her shut her mouth and hide behind In.

" I see, you're the girl's dear friend, huh? How about this then? "

" Hm? "

" I won't ask you to expel that girl "

Their eye's widened in excitement as they jumped for joy but the man just laughed.

" In exchange, you have to bully her and be friends with my daughter "