That Time I Got Reincarnated...

By BlameMyGamingChair

《DISCLAIMER》 The following is a non-profit fanfiction parody. Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and Tensur... More

Reincarnation and... suicide???
The Undead
Bunch Of 12(2) Years Old
Jashin
Will Of The Livings
Kabuto Yakushi
Kabuto Yakushi (2)
Otherworlders
The Pure and Impure
Hope and Desire
Comrades
Suffering
The Side That Kills People
The Side That Saves People
The Root
The Root (2)
The Root (3)
Ideals
Schemes
Hatred in the lights
Same and Different
Human and Demon
Hatred in the dark
Unstoppable Hatred
The Start of a Fight
Natural Disaster
In order to save this world
Good bye
Hatred
Guilt
Good and Evil
Guilt and Hatred
Truth
Redemption
Changes
Balance
The Devil
The Human
All forces from the shadow
A side to choose

Another World

434 11 4
By BlameMyGamingChair

---Rimuru's POV---

It was at that moment that I realized, my Origin Skill was specifically linked to Yuuki's soul...

Meaning the reason my unique Skill, Reader, evolved into an Origin Skill was due to him meddling with my skills.

By Yuuki's death... 『Fourth Wall』dissappeared without a trace...

But that wasn't the only thing that happened...

I persistently asked Diablo to allow me to retain this human form rather than a slime, resulting in all of my unique skills disappearing.

Diablo told me that after eons of war against Yuuki, they came to an agreement that I shall choose one of them as the winner.

I end up choosing Diablo... No, the correct phrase is "discarding Yuuki".

Yuuki, by all means, was suffering from the start.

He deemed the world as "unreasonable" when he lost his family in his original world, only to get summoned into the central world by the ex-demon lord, Kazaream.

As if to make his situation worse the fragments of Veldanava's will of corruption causes him to become twisted.

Well, not really.

He decided that the world was unreasonable, therefore he simply create chaos, hoping it'll become reasonable or something like a little kid.

All in all, the central world has been reset 2 times due to Diablo's and Yuuki's interferences.

Naruto's world won't be affected, but here in the cardinal world, everything was turning back on time. At least that's what Diablo told me.

Well, this shall be the last.

The embrace of the demon who proclaims to be my closest attendant warps my body in a princess carry.

I left Naruto, Sasuke, Satsuki, and Minato in that world, to avoid any further changes in its fate.

The demon gained many skills and power throughout the second reset, allowing us to reset the world one more time...

And finally...

[Report. Abnormalities in the body have subsided.]

A sound of a robotic lady in my mind...

It's dark... This is a cave? Underground perhaps?

[Answer...]

And there she goes again...

[It appears to be a cave rich in Magicules]

U-huh? And you?

[Answer. This is the unique skill, 『Great Sage』 because the ability has adapted, so it can answer you immediately.]

Great sage, huh... I don't suppose this is the cave where dragon Storm Veldora was sealed?

[Answer: That is highly possible]

"So Diablo really did take me back... But what about him?"

"I am right here, my lady"

A deep voice rang out from behind.

It's Diablo's voice.

Now it's "my lady" huh?

He stopped using "my liege" to address me at some point and disapprove of calling me by my name.

It seems like he'd settle with that for a while...

Not that it bothers me anymore...

"...Diablo."

"Yes"

I can't see him due to the darkness. But then I spread my Magicules...

Diablo's kneeling, this is a cave full of weeds with immense Magicules and crystals...

And I felt a huge amount of Magicules from the darkness of the cave.

"Is this Veldora's cave?" I asked him...

"You are right, My lady." Diablo answered calmly.

.
.
.

Name: Rimuru
Age: 8 years old (20 in appearance)
Race: High Ranked Majin
Disaster: Special A (Calamity)
Blessings: None
Title: [The Reincarnator Of The Fourth Wall] ・ [Evil Goddess] ・ [A Twin Of Chaos]

Resistances: [Poison Resistance] ・[Spiritual Attack resistance]・ [Pain Nullification]

Intrinsic Skills: [Coercion]・ [Chakra Control]

Extra Skills: [Universal Perception]・[Water Manipulation] ・[Fire Manipulation] ・ [Universal Thread]・ [Perfect Memory EX]

Unique Skills:

•『Great Sage』

•『Gluttony』

.
.
.

"Why did I have Great Sage as my unique skill? Didn't you say I'll lose all of my unique skills?" (Rimuru)

"Answering my lady's question: it is to permanently change the current timeline as we see fit. My lady is required to possess as much as skills and abilities of my lady's past self in order to control the timeline. In addition, I added a few adjustments to allow my lady to replicate events from the original timeline." (Diablo)

...

"Rimuru..." I murmured my own name.

"Pardon?" (Diablo)

"My name is Rimuru, not 'my lady' or 'my liege'."

I never really cared about my gender anymore but at least call me by my name...

"..."

"...as you wish, Rimuru-sama" (Diablo)

Good.

Now then...

"What about my... 'Other' skills?" I asked him about the Origin skill that I evolved from 『Reader』, none other than the Origin skill,『Fourth Wall』

"I apologize Rimuru-sama, that skill was created by that fiend (Yuuki). And it'll possibly create huge changes between the current timeline."

So it got annihilated...

Well, "That's fine."

I felt like the demon looks at me a little before dismissing his current expression.

.
.
.

"Kufufufu... Kufuhahahaha KUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA"

That three-staged laugh was a sight to see from a giant dragon who proclaimed the storm.

"It has been years since a guest arrived... Tell me, human... What is it that you desire!?"

The storm dragon said thus at the sight of a platinum blue-haired lady and her demon servant.

"Do you..." I opened my mouth to tell him something...

But somehow, my mind reminded me of that one scene from an anime...

"want to get inside my stomach?"

。。。

Well, that's awkward...

.
.
.

- Explaining -

.
.
.

"Fufufufu, fuhahahaha KUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Haa... Again with that three-staged laugh...

"Interesting! I shall accept, Majin!"

Ah, right... I'm a Majin (Magic Born) I forgot...

But suddenly, Diablo intrudes on our conversation.

"Then I guess then that'll make my master the friend of the Storm dragon."

Friend... That word feels like a curse to me.

But on contrary, Veldora showed me a glint of happiness...

"H-hmp... True... Right, if you insist I'll let the both of you be friends with me!" (Veldora)

This tsun-dora is quite funny at times, but I like it.

"If that's the case I'll eat you now--"

"Wait!" Veldora stopped me from executing the skill.

"Before that, I would like each of us to possess tokens of friendship. That's right, like those family names those humans have!"

....this happened in the anime, but I never thought I'd experience it now...

"Alright. I already have a name in mind..."

"Hoo~ that was fast! As expected of my sworn friend!" (Veldora)

Haa... I wonder what's Orochimaru's doing?

.
.
.

"Obliterate anything that reminds you of any otsusuki in this land, don't let anything stands."

In a certain world where Shinobis held a certain Fourth Great Ninja War...

A snake who is touted as the leader of a huge criminal organization called Root just arrived on the moon.

Wait... Moon?

What the hell happened there?

The snake sennin who was revived from death commanded his troops to literally... Go to the moon, and destroy a certain odd-looking statue and any kind of old-looking civilization.

Well, he succeeded in killing a certain otsusuki who kidnapped a Hyuuga before with the yellow flash's help, as well as Accelerator.

But he also takes down some black gooey symbiote with the help of the copy ninja and a certain masked man.

"This is outrageous! Don't you know how much we can learn from those ruins!?" The Raikage complained.

For some reason, Otogakure was also present whenever the Great Kages summit was held.

Despite their "meeting", for a while now it was just an episode of everyone doing whatever they want.

"Shut up" Thus the snake sage mutters coldly with the pressure of his Magic.

His strength wasn't limited to chakra anymore as he had done a fair share of research on his own.

"We from the hidden sound already knew what those ruins are. Exactly the reason we destroyed it. Now that we destroyed it, what are you going to do?"

Orochimaru stated thus.

"Now now Orochimaru-san... if we destroy everything how would we be able to decipher anything about the enemy?" This sentence was delivered by the Fourth Hokage, Minato.

"We don't have to decipher anything, aren't you just like Rimuru? We already have enough information."

It was a rare sight to see the snake give out his opinions instead of threatening them like he usually does with the other Kages.

The snake was referring to the fact that, like Rimuru, Minato was someone that came from the fourth wall.

Someone who understood this world's future.

But contrary to what the snake said, "Not quite... I may be am transmigrated from the fourth wall, but have you forgotten, Orochimaru-san... Even I lost my wife. I am not Rimuru, so please stop being reckless."

The snake stares at the blue-eyed blonde for a while before finally backing off.

"I understand."

Well, three of the six Kages just wanted to go home and stay away from the snake as much as possible.

"Tch, you finally back off..." (Raikage)

.
.
.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...