JJ Maybank imagines

By ItsJJsBtch

✨housekeeping✨ ~~ 🤪stupid things have good outcomes all the time ~~ 😡if im the one mediating we've hit rock... More

A/N
kook turned pogue
no pogue on pogue macking
psycho
thats my girl
self inflicted
don't go
staring
shark week
inhaler
bruises
drugged at midsummers
baby (pt. 2)
baby (pt. 3)
baby (pt. 4)
liquor
drunk
haunted
kiss and make up
heartbeat
A/n
commit
practice
car wash
trauma
family
blame
broken promise
A/n
gone
gone (pt. 2)
phone number
sick
surfing
use me
dreamer
what could've been
chasing you
chasing you (pt. 2)
filming uh-oh
hate
interview
knight in cargo shorts
drowning
trust
A/n
panic attack
kitty hawk
mrs. maybank
drunk driving
months go by
months go by (pt. 2)
mrs. badass
long distance
bodyshame
seatbelt
butterflies
surfs up
in sickness and health
best friends to lovers
arguments
missing
missing (pt. 2)
missing (pt. 3)
clean
clean (pt. 2)
i'm with you
dating your sister
dating your sister (pt. 2)
break it up
take it out on me
love, your sis
turbulence
needy
poguelandia
admit it
me and mine
dumbass
when we were young
fire
soccer
surfer boy
i'm sorry
revenge
mine? yours.
i'll protect him
kook party
home
i object
stunt
tubing
no hands
a forever thing
scared to be happy
spa day
see you later
see you later (pt. 2)
lets run away
red carpet
love story
safe place
sweet dreams
ambulance rescue
falling in love
teach me how to love
daddy dearest
my best friend
i'll protect her
i'll protect her (pt. 2)
control
drunk talk

baby

16.1K 142 70
By ItsJJsBtch

Had to write a pregnancy one shot, obviously, I love babies.
_______________

"You look like shit." Kiara joked as I sat on the couch in the living room of the chateau. I ended up here last night after deciding my house was much too hot to sleep at and my parents are strict as hell about the temperature.

"I've gotten a combined total of twelve hours of sleep in the past three days, sue me." I joked back, making us both laugh, "Three more months and I'm eighteen. I'll get my own house," I kicked my feet onto the coffee table, "no one can tell me not to turn the heat down and finally," I held my hand in the air and leaned my head onto the back of the couch, "we can party whenever we want."

The rest of the pogues barged into the house and looked from Kie to me, "Dude, did you even sleep after you showed up here last night?" John B asked, pointing underneath his eyes to gesture I had bags under mine. JJ laid down on the couch, letting his head fall onto my lap.

"You came to the chateau last night?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, my house is as hot as the sahara desert right now." I replied, fanning myself with my hand since I was beginning to feel warm again.

"Breakfast is ready!" Kiara announced to us all, making us get up and walk to the kitchen.

"Smells good, I haven't had French toast since I was little." Sarah smiled as she grabbed a few pieces and threw them on her plate. As I stood in line behind JJ, I smelled the food and instantly felt a wave of nausea wash over me. With my hand over my mouth I bolted towards the bathroom, hurriedly lifting the lid of the toilet and throwing up.

"You good?" JJ asked as he rounded the corner and came into the bathroom. He stood behind me and gathered my hair into a ponytail so I didn't have to hold it.

"Mhm." I groaned and grabbed some toilet paper to wipe my mouth, "French toast is a no go for me. Can you go get Kiara?"

"Yeah, sure." He left the room as I laid back against the tub.

There's no way, right? JJ is careful...for the most part. Yeah, we've had slip ups here and there but there's no way I'm—

"JJ said you needed me." Kiara closed the bathroom door and sat on the floor next to me. She flushed the toilet and I leaned my head on her shoulder.

"I need you to go to the store for me and no one can know." I whispered. I pushed myself off her shoulder and turned so we were facing each other, she furrowed her brows and gave me a 'go on' type of look, "I need you to get like five tests."

"Tests?" She asked, "Oh...tests. You really think so?" She wiggled in her spot as she brought her knees to her chest.

"I don't know, you tell me. JJ slipped up like two months ago and for the past two or three weeks I've felt like shit. Everything smells weird," I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, "I cried because JJ ordered me vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate, my emotions are everywhere."

"Okay, okay, I'll say my dad needs me home and I'll come back tonight. You gonna be here?" She stood up and grabbed the handle to the door.

"Yeah, probably, it's impossible for me to fall asleep at my house." I explained. She grabbed my hand and helped me off the floor before we both returned to the living room where everyone was eating. I still couldn't get over the smell but took a deep breath so no one would think anything of it.

"My dad needs some help at home, I'll be back later." Kie grabbed her bag and headed for the door, all of us saying various 'good-byes' as she left.

"Feeling better?" Pope asked with a small chuckle as I sat down between him and JJ.

While I threw my hair into a low bun I responded, "Yeah, I don't think last nights dinner sat well with me."

"You look like you're burning up." Sarah said worriedly as she came over and put the back of her hand on my forehead, "You've definitely got a temp."

"It's like a thousand degrees in here." I felt my cheeks getting warm. I didn't know if it was because of my situation or I was getting flustered everyone was thinking the same thing I was, which was the possible cause of my sickness. I began fanning myself again.

"JB plug that fan in." JJ pointed to the fan. John B hurriedly followed instructions and I pushed myself to sit on the ground right in front of the fan as JJ held it in place so it wouldn't fall.

"Try eating something." John B pointed to JJ's plate of food and I shook my head, "Sarah, can you grab a glass of water?"

"Yeah!" Sarah called out and rushed into the kitchen. Everyone was in go-mode.

"I'm gonna get a cold washcloth." Pope jumped to his feet and into the kitchen, soon returning with a cold cloth, he placed it on the back of my neck. I leaned my head forward to rest in my hands as JJ gave me a concerned look while rubbing my back.

"You sure you're okay, Princess?" He asked, reaching down and putting his hand on my knee.

"Yeah, I'm—"

>>>>>

My eyes slowly opened as the sound of monitors beeping echoed through my ears. I saw all of the pogues sitting in uncomfortable hospital chairs as I looked around, "JJ."

"You're awake, you scared the shit out of us." He ran to the side of the hospital bed and grabbed my hand.

"You passed out." Kiara stood up and grabbed my other hand, "Y/n, you passed out." She repeated, using code as she looked down to my stomach.

"What was that look for?" Pope asked, having noticed the way Kiara looked at me, "What's going on?"

The awkward moment was saved by a nurse entering the room, "Your parents called and said they wish there could be here but they just got on their flight to Jamaica."

"Of course." I groaned and laid my head back.

"Good thing you've got us." John B offered me a warm smile and I nodded my head.

"I would like a word with Y/n alone so if everyone could wait down the hall that would be great." The nurse gave my friends a smile and they all followed her orders.

I squeezed JJ's hand, "Stay." I pleaded. He gave me a supportive look and pulled his chair closer to the hospital bed, grabbing my one hand in both of his.

"We ran some tests to try and pinpoint exactly why you fainted," She flipped her clipboard over and began reading, "You're extremely dehydrated, also, did you know you're pregnant?"

"What?" JJ stood up, "I'm sorry, she's what? Pregnant?"

"I take it you're the father?" The nurse asked and he shrugged while nodding his head.

"Uh, yeah, you're not sleeping with anyone else are you, Y/n?" He looked down at me with a smirk and I swatted his arm, knowing he was messing around.

"Shut up. No, I'm not."

"I have pamphlets if you'd like you discuss your options." The nurse began but JJ quickly shook his head in protest.

"Options? Like abortion? Absolutely not, we're keeping it." I looked at him in awe, seeing how protective he already was of me and the little one, "We're keeping it, right?" He looked down worriedly.

"We're keeping it." I looked from him to the nurse with a closed-mouth smile on my face.

"We're going to keep you awhile longer for observation, I'll come back later to go over everything with you and we can get an ultrasound. Would you like me to send your friends back in?" The nurse asked, pointing over her shoulder to the door. I saw John B and Sarah quickly push their heads back behind the wall and I let out a small laugh.

"Send them in." I said a bit louder since now I knew they were right outside the door. The nurse walked towards the door and was quickly surprised by the four teens rushing their way back into the room without her saying a word.

"Daddy Maybank, it's got a nice ring to it." Pope said as he nudged JJ's shoulder. The blonde had a big smile on his face, but I could see the nerves setting in.

"Congrats man." John B said as they did some weird bro hug thing, "And congrats to you too, mama Y/n." He hovered over me and pulled me into a hug.

"I knew it." Kiara flipped her hair over her shoulder and gave me a hug as well, Sarah following right behind her.

"I can't believe you guys are gonna be parents." Sarah said in disbelief.

We all stayed and chatted for awhile, soon enough they decided to go back to the chateau and wait for us to finish up here. Kiara and Sarah insisted I let them go get prenatals and I gave in, seeing how excited they were I couldn't say no.

"Well, Y/n, it looks like you're around eight weeks along." The nurse printed the ultrasound photos and I grabbed the cloth from JJ, wiping the blue jelly off my stomach, "I'll see you back in two weeks. Remember everything we went over?"

"Prenatals, lots of water and rest, three square meals a day. No alcohol, no smoking of any kind," JJ began reciting everything she told us as he looked down at me, "If she doesn't remember I will."

"Well then I'll leave you to get dressed and you're good to go, you'll just have to sign some papers before you leave." The nurse left the room and I stood up, feeling much better now that they gave me fluids and some zofran to help with the nausea.

I stood up and slid my shorts back on my legs but JJ stopped me when he kneeled down and put his hands on my waist.

"I wanna talk to him." He begged and I rested my hand in his hair.

"Him? What if it's a girl?" I asked, he shook his head no and let out a laugh.

"Hey little guy," JJ began, "Kinda weird talking to your moms stomach, not gonna lie, but I just wanted to tell you I'm not gonna fuck this up." I felt my heart break at his words, "My dad fucked up with me but I'm not gonna let that happen. I'm gonna teach you everything, we're gonna go surfing and I'm gonna teach you how to cast a line." He continued, "Love you little man." He then fist bumped my belly and I kept my hands on his shoulders as he stood up while simultaneously buttoning my shorts for me.

"You're going to be an amazing dad, JJ."

"I'll be damned if I'm anything less than that."
__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 91 21
this is just a little, by little I mean a lot, collection of JJ imagines because let's be real, JJ is the shit and we love him so enjoy😉
16.3K 139 18
jj maybank imagines!! (these have nothing to do with the actual plot of obx and each chapter is a new story so none of them go together unless i writ...
806K 7.5K 55
My only job here is to fuel your jj thirst I write a lot of angst cause I'm emotional and don't know how to cope with it👍 [August 8th] : HIT 100K RE...
112K 1K 17
Hey y'all, I'm Natalia. These are all posted from my tumblr. Go check that out because that's where I get most of my requests from, but I also take r...