Sin City

By babyylivv

Oil and Water, that's what they were. A pure refreshing glow followed Clover everywhere she went, like the ra... More

intro
prologue
playlist
main characters
pt 1. i dont fuck with you
pt 2. life, what a bitch
pt 3. be bat shit crazy for once
pt 4. life is just too damn short
pt 5. uh oh cuff me
pt 6. mr ford please shut up
pt 7. am i dead?
pt 8. really raise hell
pt 9. you make me weak
pt 10. hells fire in his eyes
pt 11. i poke the devil
pt 12. strong headed angel
pt 13. lovey dovey feelings
pt 14. lylah havoc
pt 15. diamonds kissing my thighs
pt 16. miss graduate
pt 17. no little girl anymore
pt 18. a lethal man and a deadly weapon
pt 19. friends with the asshole downstairs
pt 20. lets not grow up
pt 21. you infuriate me
pt 22. you're the queen
pt 23. la mia bella donna
pt 24. adrenaline burned to kill
pt 26. dark green eyes
pt 27. pure for you
pt 28. ti amo tanto
pt 29. home to her
pt 30. i did something bad
pt 31. he's a child
pt 32. im not fucking whipped
pt 33. twenty one
pt 34. orange is dating purple
pt 35. angelic
pt 36. apologies
pt 37. sex addict
pt. 38 FUCK YOU
pt 39. oh dear god
pt 41. promise?
pt 42. he tasted like jealousy

pt 40. atta girl

262 10 6
By babyylivv

"if you like your coffee hot, let me be your coffee pot, you call the shots babe, i just wanna be yours"

c l o v e r

It was a gloomy day. The ground was frozen solid and the wind was relentless against my exposed cheeks. My black scarf was doing little to keep me warm as I stood there.

Staring down at the casket in the earth.

Giovanni stood protectively by my side and Sin remained leaned up against his car across the street. We thought it best for him not to be present. As the service went on I found myself thinking terrible thoughts and feeling terrible things.

Such as finally it's over.

And finally he's gone.

The turnout was small to say the least.

The three of us along with two others I didn't recognize and a priest kept the cemetery company as dirt was thrown over the casket.

The priest concluded his small sentiment and exited the grounds leaving the rest of us to watch the wind blow dirt into the six foot hole below.

I couldn't quite describe the emotions that came with attending the service, if any emotions at all. It was almost as if an anxiety the weight of the world was striped from me like a straight jacket. I could take deep breaths again, and everything was so much better than it had been before.

"You ready?" Giovanni murmured his question from behind, and with one soft nod, and a final glance at the hole in the earth we returned to the car where Sin waited patiently.

Although this time when I glanced at Sin he wasn't alone. Quite the contrary actually.

There stood the father of the boy I loved, along with two suits behind him as if for his protection.

I read Sin's body language. He was relaxed but guarded, per usual. His arms were crossed defensively in front of his chest, and his black shades hid what I knew to be some rather rage filled eyes.

I quickened my pace.

Sin didn't even glance at me, just put a thick arm around my waist once I was in reach and continued staring at his father.

Speaking of. "Nice to see you Clover."

I gave a stiff nod, suddenly feeling uneasy. "Elliot."

Nothing good ever came from these two interacting. Sin hated him, and I tried to get in between this relationship once, which didn't end well for me.

To my surprise Sin reached out a hand, much like waving a white flag the two shook. Their clipped conversation began and ended quickly, and with little to no words at all.

Once Elliot was gone he pulled me closer into him, "I missed you," he confessed.

I chucked into his chest, "I wasn't gone thirty minutes." He raised an eyebrow as if to say so? And gave me a blank stare to which I laughed at before getting into the car.

He's so precious.

I hesitated before asking. "What was that all about?"

Talking about the exchange Gio and I had interrupted.

"I gotta go to a huge dinner party. In order to cut ties peacefully, it's common courtesy to meet with your soon to be ex-associates." Sin spoke as if just the thought of attending such a thing was boring him to death.

He turned his head over to me, gripping my hand in his own a little firmer. "I would really like if you came with me."

My eyes widened, and I knew he noticed it. It wasn't often that I was allowed around things like this, almost as often as something that occurs never.

His eyes began to scan my face nervously, to which I quickly nodded to assure him. "If that's what you want." I offered a kind smile.

"It's what I want. It's what I'll always want for the rest of my life." He smoke softly his eyes gazing down at my lips as he spoke. His eyes blinking back up to mine catching me off guard.

He was always leaving me breathless.

"I'll be here as long as you'll have me." I gazed lovingly back at him.

He leaned forward placing a soft kiss between my neck and shoulder. A shiver running through my arms and down my legs as I took in the feeling.

"Get comfortable." He mumbled.

-

s i n

I was so fucking antsy to get this over with.

By the end of the night I would be free from all this shit, and Clover would be safe from the danger I put her in. We would be free to go on with our lives, with our lives together.

Just the thought of it made me smile uncontrollably.

"Will you tie this please?" Clo walked towards me, stunning as always. Her dress wasn't what you would typically see at an event such as this. Instead she wore a yellow sun dress, with long puffy sleeves that you could see her milky skin through.

She physically made my chest tighten.

"Yeah." I mumbled, in a bit of a daze.

She turned and her back was exposed almost entirely except for the small little strings I had just tied together.

She tied her wavy hair up in one of those sexy buns I loved so much. Similar to the ones she always did before bed, but slightly neater.

Her long neck and pale skin was on display, along with the milky expanse of her back and it was driving me wild.

"I just thought," she spoke quietly rubbing the ink on the back of her neck, "it was appropriate."

Her unwavering ability to make me happy was something I had never been able to comprehend. As if in every little decision she made she was thinking of me.

"You look so edible right now."

That soft laugh that I loved so much filled the room.

"Edible?"

I grabbed her hips pulling her into my chest. A grin spread across my face, "you heard me."

I rubbed my hands down until my finger tips reached the edge of the fabric that rested just below her ass. "You're dirty." She squinted her eyes at me.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm dirty?" I asked directly. As if I couldn't feel the lack of panties underneath the thin dress. To elaborate, I brought my hand down hard on her cheek and a loud smack that could only come from bare skin filled the room.

She pulled away from me instantly. "I'm not done getting ready." With a pout and a hand soothing her butt she drifted towards the closet.

It took Clover nine years to put her heels on, so we were just a little late to the event, not that I minded. Watching her get ready- from putting her hair up to strapping her little heels on was a pleasure.

One that I wouldn't take for granted.

I opened the door for her, being surrounded by security and mingling guests outside of the large building. She stepped out and I stood protectively in front of her as she adjusted the edge of her dress, and the top where a sleeve had slipped slightly.

A cool breeze brushed along the bare skin of my chest where my shirt wasn't buttoned fully. On instinct I took my jacket off, and held it out for her.

This is the part where she says some stupid shit about me getting cold, or how she's fine. Fucking hate that word.

I physically watched the gears turn in her head, as if she was about to resist, but instead she turned her back to me and slipped her arms in.

"Picking my battles." She hummed.

"Atta girl."

I kissed the side of her bare neck and watched her spine straighten and feet falter a bit. As if I had any affect on a woman like her.

She turned around with a little blush on her cheeks.

Fuck me.

I watched her eyes glance down. "Your thingy is showing."

"What can I say you get me excited."

A little smile built on her lips before she rolled her eyes, "your gun."

"Is that what you call it?" I smirked.

A soft laugh reached my ears before she rested the back of her head on the car, closing her eyes.

All of the sudden, just looking at her standing there all fucking beautiful and shit got my mind spinning. I pulled her into my arms, hugging her tightly to my chest. Her little hands wound themselves around my neck and I held the edge of her dress to keep it from being pulled up any higher.

"Love you." She pressed her lips to my cheek.

In that moment, I couldn't tell what exactly it was, but my heart was pounding out of my chest. "Who loves me?" I questioned.

"I do." She smiled.

I should propose, like right fucking now.

"As much as I would love to watch this," Giovanni's dry voice directed itself at the two of us, "I think we are late enough."

Didn't even notice he had gotten out of his car.

"Sorry G." Clo smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the front entrance.

Giovanni walked in front of Clo and I walked behind.

Upon our entry we saw many men and women mingling over drinks, few sitting in the scare seating, and lots staring at us.

Gio left to secure the perimeter of the inside and outside of the building, and I slid my thick coat off of Clo's shoulders. As if giving the growing audience of nosey fucks a little show.

I'll never miss an opportunity to show off the sexy woman I get the pleasure of calling mine.

She stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the black and red skin tight pieces of dental floss around the room. She couldn't have been more beautiful.

I made eye contact almost immediately with one of my clients. We exchanged a nod of acknowledgement, and I tucked my arm around Clovers waist and ushered us towards the drinks.

"There's a lot of people here." Clo said.

I glanced around the room as she said it, silently agreeing. This was no small world I was apart of.

"What do you want to drink baby?" I leaned against the bar as her eyes gazed across the wide expanse of alcohol on display.

Not that I had expected her to drink that shit.

"Mm do you think they have apple juice or something?" Her curious eyes turned to mine, and I swear in that second with those puppy dog eyes I was getting if they didn't have apple juice I would fucking kill them.

I turned towards the bartender, "apple juice and a water." The drinks were in my hand a second later.

Clo remained tucked in my embrace as we drifted towards my clients. Each of them greeting us in almost identical ways, keeping the conversations short, and clipped. That is until we reached the Watsons.

"Hello sweet girl, you must be Clover." The wife of one of the most dangerous men in the US introduced herself to Clover, sticking out a hand politely.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Clover greeted her back with a warm smile, as she always did, and shook her hand confidently.

"Mindy." She offered Clo her name before giving me a look like she's more beautiful than you said.

"Sin Eros, so nice to see you son." Mindys husband, Marcus joined the small group we had made.

His warm grandfather-like eyes turned to Clo and with a knowing smile he smirked at me. "I've seen that beautiful face in every single office this kid ever had, from the little makeshift wear houses to the real deals." He patted my shoulder encouragingly.

It was true.

Even when we were just little things I kept a picture of Clover with me everywhere. I'm half tempted to confess I brought it to show and tell in grade school. I remember passing the photo around my class, all prideful that Clover was my friend.

I would never tell her that.

"No way." She glanced thoughtfully up at me with creased eyebrows.

All I could do was look down at her, lovingly, giving her everything in me through the eye contact.

"Well, I think you and I should find the others, we have much to discuss." Marcus said.

Right on cue Giovanni was at Clovers side.

"I won't be long okay?" I whispered in her ear as she wound her arms around my waist.

"Be safe." She smiled warmly and laid a kiss against my jaw, the furthest thing she could physically reach. 

"Mhmm." I hummed and left her with a final glance.

c l o v e r

With Giovanni only a beat behind I walked around the room meeting plenty of Sins associates. Many, if not all of them knowing exactly who I was.

"I'm embarrassed to admit I had a tiny little crush on him a few years back." A leggy blonde woman confessed to me in a circle of 'friends' I had made throughout the night. She towered over me not just physically, but emotionally, her confidence was suffocating in the way that intimidated others.

"Oh gosh please don't tell him that." I jokingly begged, as if to say the slightest chance with a bombshell such as herself would have him running.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head with wide eyes. "Oh please, the first time I met him I thought good god, the big guy upstairs took his time with you." She laughed, and I couldn't help but agree. "But," she sighed, "one day I met with him in his office and saw dozens of photos of this drop dead gorgeous girl. His girl." I blushed.

She blew air out of her cheeks comically. "Everyone keeps telling me that he had photos of me and talked of me often. It's so hard for me to believe." I said.

"I have never in my life met a man who so genuinely and whole heartedly is more enthralled with a woman, than him." She smiled kindly.

Oh my.

"Thank you for saying that."

"You're even sweeter than he said."

"You're making me blush." I covered my cheeks with my hands and looked away shyly. The night had been consumed with strangers telling me how much love Sin had for me all these years, and how obvious he made his affection. I was overwhelmed with disbelief and immeasurable happiness.

All of the sudden the four women I had been speaking to throughout the night had gone silent. Four pairs of eyes looked directly behind me, and without a second thought I turned to see what had caught their attention so strictly.

A scary looking woman was headed straight for us.

Expecting her to move past me and go straight for one of the women to my left, I was surprised to see her gaze unwavering from myself. Before she could get too close Gio stepped in front of me, successfully blocking any and all sight I had of the stranger.

"Easy big guy." She chuckled, her voice suggesting an accent from somewhere I couldn't decide.

Cautiously, G stepped aside, but not without giving the stranger a long up-down glance.

The women around me had slowly returned to the bar to freshen up their drinks and I found myself alone to face this woman I had never seen before.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

A wide fake grin grew on her face, and I was suddenly uncomfortable.

"Hi." She spit out the word like it was lava in her mouth.

Just as I was about to ask her what she wanted from me, her thin fingers had gripped my arm with strong force and yanked me into her embrace. All I could do was keep my eyes down as she spoke into my ear.

Giovanni stood only steps away, his scrutinizing gaze never leaving the two of us.

"You're the reason he's leaving, what a selfish bitch." And in just a moment the energy in the room went dark. All of the sudden I wasn't mingling with friends and associates of Sin's who had seemingly been very kind. But I was in a room full of criminals, and Sin was nowhere to be seen.

I began to panic in the embrace of this person and turned terrified eyes to Giovanni, who immediately took action, but not fast enough.

Something happened.

I began to feel sick. It felt as if I was just punched in the stomach, but the pain was distant, I couldn't feel it yet. But for some reason I felt like it was coming.

The thin fingers were tore away from my arm just as Gio shoved the woman up against the wall.

I felt every pair of eyes in the room zero in on me.

I felt like I was standing beside myself, not quite able to feel anything, yet feeling everything. Silently, I looked down to my abdomen where the handle of a knife stuck out, and I watched as my own blood began to stain the yellow fabric of my dress.

It felt like my body was physically unable to panic. All I could do was look down at my own blood and wonder why I couldn't feel it.

Just as I looked up I saw Sin shoving roughly through the crowd of people, shock written all over their faces. I watched his own beautiful face pale just as he stopped in his tracks and stared at me.

"Oh my god." I couldn't hear him say it, but I watched his mouth move. Now that I thought of it I couldn't hear anything.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." I whispered to myself before I stumbled and my back came in contact with a wall. My body began to feel heavy, and sitting seemed like a great idea.

Before I could decide to sit down, my body roughly fell to the floor, and suddenly came the pain that wasn't there before.

But that I knew was coming.

-
so, here we are...

what if she died? what an ending that would be am i right? Lol.

Anyways.. I love you guys.
Xoxo
L

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 73.9K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
871K 34.1K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
782 59 27
WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS SCENES THAT SOME MAY FIND TRIGGERING. UPDATE: SUNDAY HEADS UP: I associate music a lot with writing. One I can do, the o...
1.1M 28.6K 76
Warning ⚠ some chapters contain strong language/sextually contents "Stay away from me"I shouted as I backed away from him. "Come on baby doll your p...