promises - edmund pevensie

Από prdxqx

"I want you to promise me that you will find someone that will love you as much as I have" | THE COMPLETE TRI... Περισσότερα

PRELUDE
INTERLUDE
↳ THE LION, THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE
↳ CHAPTER ONE
↳ CHAPTER TWO
↳ CHAPTER THREE
↳ CHAPTER FOUR
↳ CHAPTER FIVE
↳ CHAPTER SIX
↳ CHAPTER SEVEN
↳ CHAPTER EIGHT
↳ CHAPTER NINE
↳ CHAPTER TEN
↳ CHAPTER ELEVEN
↳ CHAPTER TWELVE
↳ CHAPTER THIRTEEN
↳ CHAPTER FOURTEEN
↳ PRINCE CASPIAN
↳ CHAPTER FIFTEEN
↳ CHAPTER SIXTEEN
↳ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
↳ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
↳ CHAPTER NINETEEN
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
↳ VOYAGE OF THE DAWN TREADER
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
↳ CHAPTER FORTY
THE END
author's note - 11 aug. 2021
a/n - 04 sept. 2021
update - 9 nov. 2021
update - 27th dec. 2021
↳ CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
update - 20th August 2022
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES
↳ DELETED SCENES

↳ DELETED SCENES

620 10 0
Από prdxqx

-VISITNG-
—————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #1ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act i)

————PROMISES————

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

July 1930

SILVIO HEAVED the last suitcase onto the overhead storage compartment in the train carriage. His two daughters stared out the window, eager to watch the train leave. Out on the platform, the whistle blew and the family of four jolted slightly as the train began to move. The two girls squealed in excitement, amazed by the scenery passing by. Sofia shushed the two, weary of the other passengers on the train.

The train journey seemed to drag on. "Mummy?" One of the girls asked, standing in front of her mother. "Yes, darling?" Sofia looked up from what she was writing in her book. "Are we nearly there yet?"

Sofia opened her mouth to answer but was immediately cut off. "We'll be there soon, princesa. I promise you." Silvio answered. Sofia glared at him for cutting her off before turning back to look at her daughter to give her a small smile. "Go and sit down now, honey."

Sofia went back to he journal, writing everything she could. Twenty minutes of travelling through the English countryside, the two girls spoke up again. "Mummy? What are you writing in there?" The other one asked this time.

Sofia sighed, glancing at her husband who was deep into reading the newspaper. She turned back to her daughters before moving the book out of the way and opening her arms so she could let her children sit on her lap. The two girls smiled, immediately climbing into their mother's lap and looking at the book their mother held in her hands.

Sofia opened the book to show her children what was inside. "Mummy! They're so pretty!" One of them exclaimed, gasping at the mini painting on the small notebook pages. Sofia laughed, "Not as pretty as you both." She complimented and kissed them both on the head. She let them both flick through the pages, most of the pages being skipped over as they didn't want to read the writing.

"Mummy, look!" One of her daughters exclaimed as she pointed outside to the raindrops on the outside of the window. After a few hours of sitting inside the train, it finally reached to Coombe Halt. The family stepped off the train, immediately running towards the carriage that was waiting for them. The two children screamed and giggled as they ran towards the carriage. Their mum quickly ran to aid them in getting into the carriage. Silvio, meanwhile, picked up the bags and placed them in the compartment on the back of the carriage.

After a few minutes, the family reached a huge mansion. The two girls looked at each other in amazement, gaping and trying to hide the huge smiles on their faces. The carriage halted outside the front driveway and the girls clambered out, running towards the front door.

Silvio began to grab the suitcases out of the small compartment when Sofia grabbed her own suitcase, attempting to pull it out. "Hey, mi amor. Let me help." Silvio said, reaching to take the suitcase from Sofia's hands, when she slapped his hand away.

"First of all, don't call me mi amor. And second of all, I can do it myself." She spat at him, taking out the suitcase and storming up to her children.

Silvio sighed and grabbed the last suitcase out the compartment and thanked the driver as he slightly jogged up to the front door.

The door opened to reveal Mrs. Macready and the Professor. The girls immediately ran in and hugged the Professor. "Oooh. You two are all wet. Let's get you inside and fetch you some hot chocolate, shall we?" The Professor suggested.

The girls immediately nodded and followed the Professor into the kitchen. Later that night, the girls ran into their shared room and jumped on the two single beds that lay in the room.

Their parents shortly walked in after them. "Right, you two. Calm it down. You need to go to sleep. I know the storm outside is exciting and all, but tomorrow you can go splash around in the puddles when it clears up." Sofia slowly spoke to them.

"Okay.." Emily and Ivy said softly and sat in their beds, letting their mother tuck them in. Silvio stood leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed, watching as his children slowly began falling asleep. His wife noticed him standing at the door. Silvio snapped out of his daze and moved away from the door and made his way down the corridor.

Sofia rolled her eyes as Emily tried to snuggle into the warmth of her temporary bed. "Em." her mother cooed. "Yes, Mummy?"

Her mother reached up to her neck and unclasped her necklace from around her neck and held it in her hand. "I want you to have this. It's a present from Mummy. If anything bad happens, just know that this will be here to protect you. My mother gifted this to me for the same reason. So, now I'm gifting it to you." Sofia explained and placed the necklace into Emily's small hand.

"Thank you, Mummy. I will wear it everyday!" Emily's eyes lit up and Sofia chuckled. "I hope you will, my love." Sofia lightly kissed her daughters hair and stood up from her kneeling position. She watched as Emily carefully place the necklace on the table next to her and snuggled into her bed sheets.

She closed her eyes and very quickly fell asleep. Sofia smiled to herself, wiping a tear as it fell down her face. Lightning crashed outside the window, illuminating the room. She looked down at the book she was previously carrying in her left hand, holding it in both her hands, rubbing the cover with her thumbs.

Sofia sighed and opened the drawer to the bedside table beside Emily, placing the book inside. Hoping that one day, Emily would find it when the time was right.

Later that night, the Professor bidded Silvio and Sofia goodnight and went to his office as usual. Rain pattered against the glass window panes of the Kirke mansion, thunder crashing, immediately startling young Emily.

She sat up in bed, rubbing her tired eyes. She could hear the almost silent sound of the rain pattering against the window, yet she heard voices from down the hall of the mansion.

"Why are you mad at me all of a sudden?" Silvio questioned, angrily as he paced around the room. "As if you don't know!" Sofia scoffed, looking away from her husband. "No, I don't know. Care to enlighten me?" The anger was quite evident in his voice. "I saw you cheating on me! I saw you and that blonde woman." Sofia shouted.

Silvio sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "What you saw meant nothing." He slowly spoke. "It didn't look like nothing!" Sofia shouted, a tear rolling down her face. "Fine. I'll admit it. I was planning on leaving." Silvio admitted. Sofia took a step back in shock. "What?"

"Yeah. I don't love you anymore." Silvio admitted. Sofia scoffed. "So you're going to throw it away for some woman you just met? Abandon your daughters?" Sofia questioned, crossing her arms and raising a brow at him. "There's a war around the corner. I would've had to go abandon you lot anyway." Silvio pointed out.

"Right. So you're choosing now instead of then?" Sofia questioned, uncrossing her arms. "I just can't deal with any of you at the moment. Why can't you understand that?" Silvio shouted at her. "Those are your girls. Your girls that love you so much. They'll be devastated if you leave now." Silvio scoffed, breaking eye contact with Sofia.

"And I will not be the person to tell that you abandoned me for some woman you met one fucking month ago. Behind my back! Behind their backs!" Sofia shouted back at him, her voice breaking.

"I didn't want them in the first place. I didn't want to keep them. But you, being the selfish person you are, only thought about yourself and didn't ask me if that's what I wanted." Silvio argued.

"Because you don't talk to me! How am I supposed to know what you want if you don't let me talk to you?!"

Silvio sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose and squeezing his eyes shut. "Look, I don't love you anymore. I don't love them anymore. I want to restart my life. You can keep them and look after them yourself. You already do a great job at it." The thunder cracked, illuminating the room for just a second.

Emily pulled back the covers, and jumped down from the bed, her feet padding across the cold wooden floor of the mansion.

"I can't do this without you, Silv. I need you! I need your help! Do you have any idea how hard it is to raise two kids by yourself?" Sofia begged, a small tear slipping from her eye. "Fine. If you can't look after them yourself.." Silvio lowered his voice.

Emily opened the door, "Mummy?" Sofia gasped, looking down at the knife. She looked back up at her husband, betrayal written all over her face. Silvio pulled the knife out of his wife and let it drop to the floor. He quickly picked up his bag and dashed out the door, past his youngest daughter.

"Dada?" She watched as he dashed down the corridor. She turned her head back to her mother. Emily stepped further into the room, seeing the silhouette of her mother lying on the floor. Four year old Emily gently shook her mother, attempting to wake her.

"Mummy?" Her mother didn't wake. Her eyes didn't twitch nor did they open. "Mummy, wake up." Emily whispered, shaking her mother once again.

"Mummy?" Emily shook her once more. But it did nothing. Her mother still didn't wake. Emily burst into tears. "Mummy!" she shouted. Hoping it would do something.

She called out many times as the blood seeped between the cracks of the wooden floor. The Professor came rushing in, seeing Emily crying over her mother's body on the floor, blood pouring out. He immediately called for Mrs. Macready to take Emily out of the room so that he could deal with Sofia.

As the Macready sat in her room with Emily curled into her chest in the rocking chair. After an hour and a half, the Professor walked into the room, clearly stressed. "Well, is it sorted?" Mrs. Macready whispered, her face wet with the tears she had shed.

The Professor only nodded. "Miss Ivy is nowhere to be seen and neither is Silvio. He must have taken her and ran off into the storm." The Professor whispered suggestively.

Mrs. Macready slowly stroked Emilys hair, as Emily slept with her thumb slightly in her mouth.

"And what are we going to do with this little one?" Mrs. Macready questioned, glancing down at Emily's sleeping figure. "She can't know until the time is right. We'll tell her when she's old enough to, hopefully, understand. We'll keep her here. She is, after all, a family friend." The Professor concluded before slowly making his way back to his office.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

72K 1.8K 12
[started]: sept 22 2019 [Completed]: Oct 14 2019
158K 3.2K 30
A Reader X Edmund Pevensie FanFic starting in the setting of the film Prince Caspian. This will be an ongoing series! I am open to suggestions and re...
211K 5.3K 62
Completed A Peter Pevensie Story Stumbling upon an entire new world just behind a door, Aria had her prophecy written from ancient times and it was n...