↳ DELETED SCENES

-THE GOLDEN AGE-
———————————————————

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #4 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act i)

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #4 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act i)

———PROMISES———

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

THE PEVENSIE'S AND EMILY had been living in Narnia for nine years. In Narnian time, of course. Peter is 26, Susan is 25, Edmund and Emily are 23 and Lucy is 19. Lucy and Emily are closer than ever. And Lucy is much stronger.

Courtesy of Emily. The two practiced all day, while the two Kings answered requests from the people of the country.

The evening spring air whistled past. Only slightly creating a breeze for the two girls. Still outside. "Lu, attach your arrow and lift the bow up." Emily instructed Lucy.

Lucy did as she was told, using two fingers to hold the arrow in place on the string. "Hold on," Emily reached forward, picking out a third finger for Lucy to hold onto. "Always use three finger when holding your arrow, you'll have better grip." Emily gave her a small smile as Lucy nodded, turning her face back to focus on the target.

"Okay, now focus on the middle of the target and aim slightly away from the middle of the target. It is a bit windy so keep that in mind. Focus. Focus is key." Emily pointed out.

"Unless your in a life-threatening situation." Lucy smirked, glancing towards Emily. "Uh-huh. And.. what do we do in a life-threatening situation?" Emily asked, raising her brows.

"Shoot immediately." Lucy repeated Emilys words from earlier. Emily motioned for her to let go of the arrow. Lucy let the arrow fly and it hit the rim of the middle of the target.

Lucy squealed in excitement. Emily quickly hugged her, wrapping her arms around Lucy's body. The two jumped around celebrating. "You're learning so well, Lucy! Soon you'll be as great as me and Susan." Emily linked her left arm with Lucy's right arm as the slowly walked back into the castle grounds.

"I'll never be as good as you and Susan." Lucy confessed. "Nonsense! You are doing so well. I'm really proud of you, Luce!" Emily reassured. "Now, come on. I think we're late for dinner."

"We are?!" Lucy burst. "Peter and Susan won't be happy with us." Lucy added. "Well, that's the fun part!" Emily answered, dragging Lucy by the arm towards the huge dining room, for the five of them. Lucy giggled, linking her arm with Emily's once again as they skipped through the concrete halls and towards the large door that lead to the dining room.