๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’ , guardi...

By TRON-CAT

in which peter quill has a daughter. GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY(2014) - GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 3 (2023) ๐... More

๐€๐๐ƒ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐•๐Ž๐‹๐”๐Œ๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
๐•๐Ž๐‹๐”๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐–๐Ž.
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.
๐•๐Ž๐‹๐”๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„.

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.

4.1K 124 24
By TRON-CAT

" my friend rocket here has escaped twenty-two prisons." peter gestured to the raccoon. cassandra nodded slowly.
" oh, we are getting out. and then we're headed straight to yondu to retrieve your bounty.. then we're gonna eat the kid."

cassandra glared at rocket, and peter glanced back at him. "first of all, you're not eating my kid, you pyscho, and second of all, how much was the buyer willing to pay you for the orb?" he gestured a hand at gamora.

"four billion units." gamora answered simply.

cassandra's eyes widened slightly."holy shit, really?"

"yeah, holy shit." peter nodded in agreement, too shocked by the amount to correct cassandra's language, which he found himself doing alot, even though he didnt actually care. it was just more of a morality thing. his mother always corrected his language growing up, and peter always aspired to be as amazing of a parent as she was. what a wonderful woman meredith quill was. gamora nodded. " that orb is my opportunity to get away from thanos and ronan. if you free us, i'll lead you to the buyer directly and i'll split the profit between the four of us."

"i am groot." groot grumbled tiredly, sitting up and adjusting himself onto his elbows. cassandra glanced over at him. "when did you wake up?"

"asleep for the danger, awake for the money, as per frickin' usual."

-

"cease your yammering and relieve us from this irksome confinement." 'drax the destroyer', or the pyschotic prisoner who somehow forced his way with them, muttered.

"yeah, i'm agreeing with the walking thesaurus." peter mumbled from beside drax, and drax looked over at him with furrowed brows, an offended expression on his face. "do not ever call me a thesaurus."

"it's a metaphor, idiot." cassandra mumbled, and rocket chuckled."his people are completely literal. metaphors go straight over his head."

"nothing goes over my head. my reflexes are too fast. i would catch it." drax stated surely, and both cassandra and gamora sighed.

"i'm gonna die surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy."

prison guards round the watch tower, large guns held in their grasps. peter whistled. "those are some big guns."

"that sounded gay." cassandra hummed, and peter rolled his eyes in response to her comment. "smart-ass." he muttered.

gamora sighed." hey, rodent, we're ready for your plan."

"okay- hold on!"

"i recognize this animal. we'd roast them over a flame pit as children. their flesh was quite delicious." drax stated in a dark voice that made cassandra sure that this was definitely not helping rocket.

cassandra looked at drax, brows raised. " i don't think you're helping." she shook her head.

"he's not!" rocket grunted.

a crack pierced through one of the windows of the watch tower as guards shoot into the watch tower, and cassandra glanced over at the window. rocket started working faster, soon turning off the gravity in the prison. cassandra watched in fascination as the prisoners and guards started floating in the air.

gamora hummed, somewhat impressed, which surprised cassandra because she didn't seem like the type to be impressed by anything."you turned off the artificial gravity, everywhere but in here."

"hey, told you i had a plan." rocket shrugged.

they left the watch tower to get their clothes, and cassandra grabbed her bag and started looking through it, making sure everything is there. "they took my lipgloss!"

"you have more than enough lipgloss." peter huffed, looking out the window for the milano. "yeah, but i really wanted it!" cassandra whined.

"then you should've asked me to get you it instead of just taking it!"

"but that's boring!"

"cassandra, we're not gonna talk about your stealing habits right now- there! yeah! there it is! get my ship. it's my ship, the orange and blue one in the corner." rocket grabbed his clothes, and he scoffed loudly. " they crumpled my pants up into a ball! that's rude! look, they folded yours!" he said to cassandra, who shrugged. "they took my lipgloss-"

"the lipgloss you stole." peter corrected her passively. "the orb's there, let's go!" rocket started moving, but peter stopped them.

"wait, wait, wait!" peter hurriedly searched through his stuff, mouth slightly agape. "that bastard didn't put it back!"

"put what back?" gamora asked. peter handed gamora the bag with the orb, which made cassandra wonder why he didn't give it to her, and he turned on his heel. "bring that to my ship! cassandra will show you which one! i will be right back."

"how are you gonna.."

"just keep the milano close by. go!" peter turned the corner and ran off, and cassandra sighed, realizing what he was getting. she knew what the walkman means to him, though. "i know what he's getting."

"what is he getting?" rocket turned to face cassandra, and she shook her head. "let's just go. it's kind of stupid."

"okay, suspicious. "

"oh drop it, you rodent."

cassandra showed the others to the milano, and they boarded it and crowded into the cockpit. "how's he gonna get to us?"

"he didn't tell me." cassandra shrugged.

"well, screw this, then. i ain't waiting on some humie with a death wish, sorry kid." rocket glanced back at gamora.
"you got the orb, right?"

"yes." gamora started searching through the bag, and she huffed and looked at cassandra. "did he give it to you?"

" no." cassandra shook her head.
"search her pockets. they might be double-crossing us!"

"okay, why would i do that?" cassandra mumbled as she pulled the pocket of her pants inside-out. " see? nothing."

"well, shit." rocket sighed. " if we don't leave now, we will be blown to bits."

a few tense minutes later, drax helped peter onto the milano, leading him into the cockpit. " this one shows spirit. he shall make a keen ally in the battle against ronan." he landed a hand on peter's back, sending peter jerking forward slightly with drax's strength. peter handed the walkman to cassandra.
"sorry, sweetheart." he looked at her with a sympathetic smile.

"i thought you double-crossed me, asshole." cassandra mumbled.

peter's brows furrowed. "one of these days we are gonna have a serious talk about your language."

"companion, what were you retrieving?" cassandra held up the walkman, and drax's prideful grin dropped.

"your father is an imbecile."

"you're telling me."

"hey!"

-

cassandra sat down in the ship, finishing a water in a swift gulp, when peter entered and saw rocket taking apart his ship. "wh- woah! ranger rick!" a reference cassandra didn't get. "what are you doing!? you can't take apart my ship without asking me! cassandra, help me out here."

"don't do that." she shrugged, and peter sighed in defeat and landed his hands on his hips. "what is that?" he gestured to something laying by rocket.

"don't touch that, it's a bomb."

"a bomb?" peter's eyes widened slightly.

"yep." rocket mumbled.

"and you leave it lying around?"

rocket shrugged. "i was gonna put it in a box."

"what's a box gonna do!?"

rocket grabbed the wrapped gift that cassandra knew peter's mother had given him the day she died. cassandra's middle name is her grandma's name, meredith. it's a pretty name. cassandra wishes that she got to meet meredith sometimes. she wonders what she would say to her. what conversations they would have.

"put that down." cassandra suddenly stated, and rocket nodded and set it down. "jeez, okay."

peter glanced over at cassandra."and you, young lady, we're gonna talk about your language problem."

cassandra crushed the water bottle down, and she raised her hand, hand wavering as if she was gonna throw it. her brows raised teasingly, her lips turned to a grin. peter pointed a warning finger at her."you throw that, and i throw you."

"i dare you." cassandra's eyes narrowed, and she threw the water bottle at peter, causing it to hit his chest. she squealed a laugh as peter lifted her into the air, hands wrapping around her waist as he lifted her over his shoulder. "okay! i'm sorry!" she squealed. "dad, put me down! put me down!" she hit his back with soft punches, laughing softly.

he dropped her onto the ground, and she grunted as her back hit the ground. "ow." she groaned out, rolling onto her side. "i'm dead. i've died. you killed me, dad."

peter scoffed with a soft laugh. "you're so dramatic.

"so what's your guys' deal? is she, like, your actual kid? did you adopt her? find her on the street?" rocket asked, glancing back at the two of them."he's my.. actual dad. i mean, i hope he is, i've been living with him my entire life."

"you don't seem like the type to be a father." gamora hummed as she entered the room. cassandra slowly sat up and lifted her hand up, grunting. her dad grabbed her hand and helped her to her feet. "well, i am. what is that?" he pointed to something by rocket.

"oh, that's for if things get really hardcore. or if you wanna blow up moons."

"no one is blowing up moons." gamora stated.

rocket grumbled. ".. you just wanna suck the joy out of everything."

"so, i'm gonna need your buyer's coordinates."

"we're heading in the right direction. for now." gamora lifted the orb, clutching the orb in her hand and observing it.

"if we're gonna work together, you might want to try trusting me a little bit." peter grabbed the orb from gamora's hand, his fingers brushing against hers as he did."and how much do you trust me?"

"i'd trust you alot more if you told me what this is," peter gestured to the orb, gazing at gamora in a way that made cassandra press her lips together because that was the way peter looked at someone he was attracted to, and she knew that better than anyone, because of the numerous hookups her dad had. "but i figure it's some sort of weapon."

cassandra grinned at the interaction, absolutely sure she was going to tease her dad on his very obvious crush on gamora at some point in the future. peter set the orb on the table, and drax grabbed it, bringing it close to his face. "if it's a weapon, we should use it against ronan."

"put it down, you fool! you'll kill us all!" gamora barked out.

"or just you, murderess!" drax yelled back.

"i let you live once, princess." gamora sneered.

"i am not a princess!"

"oh my god, shut up!" cassandra groaned out. she sat down in the seat and kicked her feet onto the table."i'm over this." she mumbled to her dad, who sighed.

"yeah, nobody is killing anybody on my ship. and whether you like it or not, we're stuck together until we get the money."

"i have no interest in money." drax muttered as he walked away. "great. more money for the four of us."

groot made a noise, and peter glanced over at groot and sighed. "the five of us. partners."

"we have an agreement, but i would never be partners with the likes of you. i'll tell the buyer we're on our way. and quill, your ship is filthy."

"oh, she has no idea. if i had a black light, the place would look like a jackson pollock painting."

cassandra looked up at her dad, her face contorting into a face of disgust. "oh,ew! that's so gro-" cassandra turned away, nearly gagging at the image that popped into her head. rocket chuckled in amusement.

"you got issues, quill."

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 ; 1794
[ any appreciation/interaction is appreciated<3 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 8.1K 14
โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“จ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ถ ๐™ถ๐™พ๐™ณ แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐–บ๐—…๐–บ๐—‘๐—’ ๐–บ๐—€๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡ ? โœโœ โ”โ”โ” โ›โ› ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
524 24 11
๐ŸชI don't own the characters or GOTG ๐ŸชContent and Trigger Warnings are at the top of every one-shot with the symbol โš ๏ธ before each one ๐ŸชFeel free t...