Colton's Miracle ✔️

By fanoshkaflippo

Officially a Wattpad Creator! This book is my lucky charm. Colton has grown up knowing nothing but anger, hat... More

Prologue
1. Unique
2. Rules
3. Sweet
4. Anne
5. Apology
6. A Simple Touch
7. Something Good
8. Make Me Happy
9. Needing You
10. A Good Friend
11. Leave
12. Don't Walk Away
13. Secrets
14. Heart Racing
15. Pieces Of The Truth
16. Proud
17. Belonging
18. Falling For Him
19. Courage
20. A Little More
21. Remember
22. Best Thing
23. Someone Wicked
24. Beyond Broken
25. Unconditional Love
26. Still Here
27. Magic
28. Ruin
29. Live For Me
30. Find The Clues
31. All Mine
33. Stronger
34. Fight Harder
35. The Last Thing I do
36. A Horrible Story
37. His Happiness
38. It Would've Been Easier
39. Forever Is You
40. Thank You
Epilogue

32. Fix Me

14.5K 527 82
By fanoshkaflippo

I know you missed them as much as I missed you! So here we go!

TW: Mature Content. Please skip chapter if under 18. 

******

Lily:

"Thank you so much, darling." I beam at Colton as he secures a bandage over my tattoo. "It's even better than I imagined it."

"You're welcome, baby." He smiles.

"Are you sure I can't pay you?" I ask, even though I know what his answer is.

Only it's not what I had in mind. "I'm fucking spanking you for offering to pay me again."

"Colton." I gasp dramatically even though I can feel the fire inside my core coming to life at his promise. "That's quite unnecessary."

He rolls his eyes. "You're my girlfriend. You don't pay for shit."

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes. As if he let me pay for anything before then.

"Fine." I mumble, and then remember my tattoo and grin. "I love it."

"I'm glad." He says, pecking my lips and handing me my dress. "Let's go upstairs, yeah? I need to make out with you."

Laughing at how blunt he is, I wear my clothes and nod. "Yes, please."

******

Colton:

Lily moans out my name again, the sound going straight to my dick, and it twitches with anticipation. "Colton, more."

I hum, my lips on her full breast while my fingers tease the warm heaven between her thighs through the fabric of her pantie. When I feel her wetness against my fingertips, I decide that I've waited long enough.

"I need another taste." I declare, pulling back enough to watch that delicious blush painting her already heated cheeks a darker shade of pink. My hands find the side of her pantie, and I pull on the fabric, snapping it in two.

"Colton!" Lily's gasp makes my eyes snap to hers, and I find a scowl on her face that immediately makes me freeze. "Why would you do that?"

"I..." Frowning, I look at the torn fabric in my hands and then back her eyes. Instantly, guilt fills me up, and I remember that Lily doesn't have a big wardrobe, not enough actually. Unhappy with how stupid and inconsiderate I was, I shake my head in regret, my fingers fiddling with the fabric, putting the two ends back together as if that will somehow magically fix what I've done. "I'm sorry. I'll buy you another. I'll buy you a lot more. Don't be sad, Lily."

My favorite green eyes soften, and the scowl leaves her face to be replaced with a gentle smile. She raises a hand and caresses my cheek lovingly, making me sigh in relief. "I'm not sad. I was just surprised. You don't have to apologize or buy me anything."

Smiling at her for forgiving me, I nod my head, deciding that I indeed will buy her some later. Probably see through.

"Go on, please." Lily grins, her eyes filled to the brim with excitement, and I kiss her lips one more time because she's too fucking adorable.

Once I have her completely naked, I quickly move my mouth her core, and I show it enough attention to have her moaning as loudly as before, her hand buried in my hair.

A few minutes later, I pull back, breathing out her name in a plea of my own. My eyes find her foggy ones, and I know she can read the words I want to say in my eyes because hers widen. "I want you. I don't want to fucking wait anymore."

Smiling shyly, Lily nods her head, her eyes never leaving mine. "I don't want to wait either."

My heart begins pounding behind my ribcage, because this is actually happening, and nothing will stop me this time, not even my fears, because I know that my Lily can handle me. Fuck, she's the only person on the planet who knows how to. Even if I fuck this up, Lily will be there to show me how to do it right, to calm me down and assure me that I can succeed if I try again. That's how fucking phenomenal and understanding my girlfriend is, and I fucking love her for it. She makes me feel safe enough to say to hell with all my worries, because they don't mean shit, and with her, I know I can do anything. For her, I can do absolutely anything.

"Promise me if I get too rough you'll snap me out of it." I feel the need to make sure she agrees on this.

"I promise." She whispers with a nod. "I'm all yours, Colton. And I'm not going anywhere."

My heart leaps inside my chest, as if someone just gave it a jumpstart, and I bask in the feeling of love that she keeps showering me with. Fuck, I can never live without her. This one tiny little person has become the center of my existence, and I'll be damned if I ever let her go.

Sealing that promise with a passionate kiss on her lips that sets the mood, I begin to ease a finger inside her warmth, trying to get her ready for me.

She winces slightly but relaxes soon after and I take that moment to appreciate how beautiful she looks for me, her eyes shut, her auburn hair a pillow beside her head, her chest heaving with heavy breaths, her face flushed and blushing all for me.

Fucking perfect.

Slowly, begin to stretch her more for me, pulling my fingers out and then pushing them back in a couple of times, until we both know for certain that she's close.

"Colton!" Lily loudly exclaims, her hand travelling to her mouth in an attempt to muffle the loud noises she makes.

Her eyes shut tightly as her legs shake and she screams my name again when she falls over the edge.

I don't take my eyes off her for a second, enjoying the look of absolute pleasure and bliss on her face as she finally catches her breath. I fucking did that.

"We can still stop here, baby." I give her a chance to back out if she wants to, but my Lily shakes her head shyly.

"I want you. Please, Colton." Her soft voice speaks, dipped in honey that has me fucking hungry.

This is my own personal heaven, I'm sure now, and as worried as I am, I still can't fucking believe this is really happening.

I nod my head, standing up, and I don't remove my eyes from her as I take the rest of my clothes off.

Lily's eyes widen as they stare at my body, and she nervously gulps. Tucking a strand of her red hair behind her ear, she asks, "Is this size normal?"

A laugh erupts out of me. "I think so, yes."

"Are you sure it'll fit?" She tilts her head to the side, nervous as well as excited.

"I fucking hope so, baby." I groan when she keeps staring at me, because I'm fucking dying for some action. I've never enjoyed this before and now, with Lily, I can't fucking wait to know how good it'll feel to finally be able to do this with her. To know for certain that Lily has successfully banished my demons all the way back to hell and fixed me into a normal man.

I take a step closer to her and I suddenly remember that I have no condoms. I don't fucking have them lying around and now I hate myself for it. "Fuck."

"What's wrong?" Lily sits straight instantly. "Do you want us to wait? It's okay."

"I don't have a fucking condom." I reply, my hands travelling to tug at my hair in frustration.

"Oh, that's alright. I'm on birth control, actually. Irregular periods." She gives me my favorite shy smile with a shrug.

"Oh, thank fuck." I sigh and make my way over to her, hovering above her as she lies back down.

I keep my weight on my forearms, my hand travelling to caress her soft hair as I stare at her eyes.

"Kiss me, Lily. Let me know this is real." I breathe the words out, the loud beating of my heart echoing in my ears.

"It's real, Colton. It's real." She whispers before she places her hands on my cheeks and pulls my lips on hers.

I don't even notice what I'm doing, but when her tongue meets mine, my hips involuntarily lower to brush against hers and the second my skin makes contact with hers, electricity runs through me so suddenly that I pull back with a gasp.

"Did you feel that?" I ask her quickly, my eyes wide, because I know for a fact that I never felt that before. At least, not once that I can remember.

"It felt really good." She says, out of breath and full of worry that I might not be thinking the same. She has no idea how hard I'm trying not to fucking explode right now, at the mere thought of doing this with her.

I push my hips against her again, and my head falls back with a growl. "Fuck, Lily."

Her nails scratch my arms as she moans, "Please."

I don't need to be told twice, because I can barely take much more. So I pull back enough to align myself with her.

I take a deep breath and promise myself that I'll be gentle, careful, and I slowly start connecting us in a way I have only dreamed of. "Fucking hell."

Lily's eyes shut and I want to fucking slam myself inside her but I can't do that. So I grab the pillow behind her head in two fists and I push my face into her neck to calm the fuck down and go as slow as I possibly can.

"It hurts." She suddenly whispers and I immediately stiffen.

"W-want me to pull out?" I don't recognize my own voice, but I'm about ready to fucking beg her to stay inside her forever. It feels so fucking good, I can't talk anymore. I can only swallow the lump in my throat as I wait for her response, already overwhelmed by the intense pleasure she's giving me.

"No." Lily shakes her head. "It's okay now."

Carefully, I begin to move with a slow and steady pace, but the beast inside of me is clawing at my skin, begging me to release him so he would pound into her the way he truly needs to. And I'm not sure how much longer I can keep him locked up, especially when she tightens her muscles around me.

"Fuck, Lily." I growl against her neck, my voice louder than usual, because my brain isn't comprehending this fast enough, not with how good this feels, and her arms wrap around me in a protective hug.

Just keep breathing, Colton. Just fucking breathe.

"Can you please go faster?" Lily shyly asks, worried that I wouldn't want that, and something in me snaps when she begs. "Please."

With a groan, I attack her lips and hold her hip with one hand, the other holding my weight above her, and I start to chase the feeling I've always longed for.

******

Lily:

Colton's eyes darken before me, and I slap a hand on my mouth to muffle my screams at how good this feels.

He loudly groans against my neck, the sound powerful enough that I shudder in pleasure. His hand leaves my hip to move across my body, as if he can't get enough of the feeling of my skin beneath his palm, and I feel another shot of pleasure echo though me, driving my to reach another high that he helps me ride through.

"Lily!" Colton finally speaks, his voice thick with mixed emotions, panicking a little. "I can't stop. I can't fucking stop!"

"It's okay." Choosing one way that I know will calm him down, I beg him not to stop, because I need him to keep going. I never imagined this would feel so good, but it's incomparable.

Colton groans again, his grip on me tightening, and I know that my begging does things to him because he suddenly stills, letting out a loud grunt, before I feel him finally spill in me.

His body crashes down on mine, and I don't have it in me to tell him that I can barely breathe with how heavy he is. Instead, I wrap my arms around him, and let him catch his breath while I try to catch my own and calm my pounding heart.

After a moment, Colton's shoulders begin to shake, and I frown in confusion for a second before I feel warm drops of water on the side of my neck.

My heart breaks at the floor of my chest once I realize that my Colton is crying.

"Colton? Darling?" Needing to make him feel safe, I rub my hands over his shoulders, my own eyes watering at the pain that's piercing through me, through him.

His arms tighten around me, and his muffled cries get louder as he starts sobbing, shaking against me.

My chin trembles, and I feel my own tears fall. "You're safe, Colton. You're okay. I promise you, you're okay."

"Lily." Is the only thing he says, holding on to me tighter than he ever has ,and I remember that my presence alone can make him feel safe.

I, the girl who has held a knife and stabbed a person in the heart, the girl everyone avoided in fear and worry, can make this wonderful person feel safe, just for being here with him. He calls me his miracle. He says that I'm pure, and I wonder if he's the miracle not me. He's my miracle because he can see the real me beneath everything the world made me do. Since the second I met him, Colton felt nothing but safety with my touch, never caring that my hands were once stained with blood. It's a miracle alright that we both have found each other.

"You're safe, I swear. I got you, my darling. I'm right here." I keep whispering over and over again, kissing the side of his head while my hands rub his shoulders as soothingly as I can manage.

Finally, his sobs begin to quiet down, and he takes deep breathes, pulling his face out of my neck. The sight of the gray eyes I can't live without so red and moist breaks my heart, because I never want to see him cry ever again. I want nothing more than to make him happy, safe, and free from everything that still haunts him.

Colton wipes his face with a hand before he wipes mine and whispers words that have me frozen. "I love you."

My heart begins to pound again.

His hand caresses my cheek, and his eyes shine with the love he speaks about. "I love you, Lily. And not just because you're the first woman I ever enjoy sleeping with, but because you truly are my miracle."

My chin trembles again, and I bite my lip because crying doesn't seem like the right thing to do, but how can I not cry when the man I love tells me he loves me too, right after showing me just that?

"You give my life meaning." His eyes fill with water again and he swallows before he goes on. "You give me hope for a better life, for a happy future. You keep me fucking sane, Lily. You shoved the darkness out of my heart and sent my demons back to hell."

"Colton." I whisper, shutting my eyes as I cry, and he quickly wipes my tears before kissing my forehead.

"I love you so fucking much. You don't have to say it back, you don't have to say anything. I just needed to let you know." He whispers against my temple, pulling me into him.

Sniffling, I wipe his wet cheeks and stare him in the eyes, hoping that he can read mine just as well as I do his. "I love you, Colton."

Colton stiffens, as if he truly never expected me to say it back, and I smile at him, my hand caressing the side of his jaw.

"I love you because you too have taught me how to fight my demons and come out winning." I tell him.

Colton showed me that I am worthy of love, of passion. That I'm worthy of him. That I'm good, and capable, and strong. Colton has come into my life and changed everything I ever believed about myself, proving to me everyday that I deserve all the love and care he gives me.

He finally blinks, his eyes wide with wonder and amazement as he stares at me.

"I promise you, that from this day on, I will replace every bad memory you have with a new one, a better one. A happy one, Colton." With a gentle voice, I assure him. "The world has treated you with hatred once but not anymore. I will shower you with enough love that you'll forget all about the cruelty you've been shown."

"God." He shuts his eyes tightly, basking in the feeling my words give him with a soft smile on his handsome face. "I love you so much. I'm fucking terrified I'd wake up from this dream, Lily."

"It's not a dream." I caress his cheek and he opens his eyes to look at me. "This is our reality. And I wanna keep it forever this way, Colton."

"I don't deserve you." Colton says and I quickly shake my head.

"We deserve each other." I promise him. "We're perfect for each other. I love you."

"Shit, Lily." He curses, shaking his head. "Say that again."

"I love you, Colton. I love you so much." I say and he grins at me.

"You love me." He says, finally believing me, and for the hundredth time since I've met Colton, I'm reminded of how we're both just the same.

Our whole lives, we had enough reasons to believe that we weren't worthy of love. Our lives have somehow made us believe that we aren't good enough for such a sweet thing. But now I realize that if anyone deserves this, it's him and me. We both know how rare it is to have found love after everything we've been though, how great of a gift this is. And I don't doubt for a second that the both of us will forever cherish our love and each other, never doing anything to risk something we've secretly always longed for, but never dared to believe was possible.

"I do." I nod my head with a grin to match, my heart finally calm and content. 

It is as if, right at this moment, I have finally made peace with everything that has happened to me. Because it has all led me here, to him. And as I watch him grin at me so childishly, showing me those dimples that I love, I realize that I no longer feel pain inside my heart. Yes, my life has been so much harder than it should have been, but it is okay now. It truly is, because what I have found with Colton is something worth everything I have gone through.

"Can we make love again now?" He asks with enough excitement to light up the world.

Laughing, I nod my head at him, my heart spreading its wings and reaching the sky, right next to his.

******

Don't you dare be silent!!

Was this as beautiful as I intended for it to be? Tell me what you honestly think, please.

Also, who's ready for what's coming? Because we're now officially heading towards the end, and let me warn you... it's gonna be one hell of a ride!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.2K 33
Sequel to Fighting for Rose. I am the original owner of this book, please do not copy. Strong language and themes of abuse, mental illness and viol...
Bashful By Reignbow

Teen Fiction

84.8K 2.2K 40
Kadynce begins dreading the first day of her sophomore year at a new school as she still hasn't experienced things most girls have... Never had her...
191K 4.6K 41
WARNING- THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS ONLY 13. CLICHES AND BAD WRITING AHEAD. Ryder King is a arrogant, cocky, cold-hearted bad boy who cares for...
1.1M 57.9K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...