Star wars Harem X Male Mandal...

By JustyTurner

The galaxy is never a safe place be to. crime Lords, corrupting organisations or leaders and other dangerous... More

Main Character
Harem (part 1)
Harem (part 2)
The Protectors (Crew)
Chapter 1: We fight and Protect the innocent
Chapter 2: A traitor within
Chapter 3: Anakin's Padawan?!
Chapter 4: A Baby rescue duty (Arc 1)
Chapter 5: A baby rescue duty (Arc 2)
Chapter 6: A baby rescue duty (Arc 3 Final)
Chapter 7: The most feared beast in the whole galaxy
Chapter 8: Be the hunter or be hunted
Chapter 9: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 1)
Chapter 10: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 2)
Chapter 11: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 3)
Chapter 12: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 4)
Chapter 13: The Cult of Nihilus (Arc 5 final)
Chapter 14: A planet that parties (lemon)
Chapter 15: Meet the New Mandalore
Chapter 16: Lost clones
Chapter 18: Ship take over
Chapter 19: The experiment
Chapter 20: The Malevolence (Arc 1)
Chapter 21: The Malevolence (Arc 2)

Chapter 17: The old but better tech

1.1K 26 12
By JustyTurner

We see the planet of Nar Shaddaa which is within Nal Hutta space and within the planet we see large cities similar to Coruscant but homed to criminals, Bounty hunters and black market deals. We see Y/n, Oliver, Zack, Billy, Leja and Nepthys making their way through the streets of Nar Shaddaa city as they are searching for a place that sells the good starfighters so they can increase their survival rate in space battle.

Billy: Man, been like years since we've been Nar Shaddaa!

Oliver: Well try to behave while being here, the last time we were here you got us in trouble with a group of Bounty hunters in a bar.

Billy: They deserve it.

Leja: So which store are we going to get new starfighters?

Y/n: (smirk) My favourite store in all of the galaxy. Plus, A store owner own me for saving his life from a gang a while back. Figured this would be a perfect time to get some fighters with a cheap price.

Oliver: Sounds like a good idea sir.

Zack: Let's hope things will go smoothly.

Nepthys: Yeah the last time we were trying to get something, we got chased by some pirates.

Billy: (chuckle) It was fun.

Y/n: (smile) We're here!

They arrived at a large warehouse as they enter inside and they were met by a male Kel Dor as he approaches them and called out to Y/n.

???: Good to see you after all these years.

Y/n: (smile) Same to you Ram Pal.

Ram: (chuckle) So, how can I hep you and your crew today?

Y/n: (smile) We need some starfighters and possible a few small ships. We got some new crew so yeah.

Ram: Ah well you just came just in time because I have something that you all maybe interested of. Every heardof Old Republic tech?

Billy: Like how old?

Ram: Very old. I have a friend who found old Republic ships on Bracca and you would not believe what he found. Figured they might help you andyiru crew.

Y/n: (smirk) Now you have my interest my friend, show me what you got

Ram: Right away!

Ram take them to a roll of hanger doors and soon stopped at hanger A-4 as he pushes the button and open and hanger doors to reveal 50 old Republic star fighters as they were surprised as they enter the hanger.

Ram: What do you think? Pretty need collection does it?

Nepthys: (surprised) Very impressive. They're in good condition as well.

Ram: Well can't take all the credit, my friend did some upgrades to the star fighters, making them stronger faster and upgraded the Hyperdrive that goes a bit faster while travelling through Hyper space.

Y/n: (smirk) Hm, like the colour you did for them.

Ram: I also installed some stronger energy shields to make any enemy fighters regret challenging one of your crew members to a battle.

Y/n: (smirk) Pretty good. How much for them?

Ram: I'll say.....25,000 credits.

Y/n: (smile) Sold. What else do you have?

They head to the next hanger and arrived at hanger B-3 as Ram open the ha ger doors to reveal 10 old Republic gunships.

Ram: Now these babies, these have stronger armor, extra fire power and can hold 25 or 30 troops.

Leja: (surprised) Wow who knew old Republic vehicles are amazing.

Ram: Indeed.

Y/n: We'll take half of them.

Ram: Great! That would be 45,500 credits.

They continue on to the next hanger and they arrived at hanger B-5 as Ram reveal to them what looks like a bomber but looks different to the other Old Republic ships they saw.

Oliver: Huh, looks different to the rest.

Ram: That's because it belong to the Sith Empire. But I'm sure you can decorated it to make it.....less evilness.

Y/n: Hhmmm how many do you have?

Ram: Got five of them, they cost 33,000 credits.

Y/n: Well.....maybe we'll pass. What else?

Ram: Hhhhmmm well, there is one more ship that you might be interested.

Y/n: Very well then, let's see what you have.

Ram show them to the last hanger and he opens it and they were amazed to see a huge old jedi ship as they get close to the ship and looked at it.

Ram: Now this one surprised me when my friend brought it here. Its not just one but three of them. I bet every star ship fa would kill me to have one of these ships.

Y/n: (surprised) You can say that again! We'll take it, how much?

Ram: 75,000 credits. You happy with your spending?

Y/n: (smirk) Very much so man.

(Later)

After they have paid for the ships, we see Y/n's Mandalorian troopers as Y/n's capital ship parked at the docking bay as they loud up the starfighters and gunships while some were checking out the three jedi ships and everything seemed to be working perfectly.

While that's happening we see Y/n and the others at the bar as they were having some drinks and enjoying their free time. Billy gets drunk and sat down with two female waiters as they giggle, Nepthys gets flirted by other men only to punch them and knocking them out, Oliver was winning some card games and we see Y/n and Neja at the bar table and order some drinks as they take a drink.

Y/n: So how's your time being apart of our crew?

Leja: (smile) It's very awesome! All the action, the friends I've made, everything we've been through. If this was a dream I wish I would never wake up.

Y/n: (smile) Very glad for that.

Y/n takes a drink including Leja as she takes a sip. Then she look over to Y/n and ask him.

Leja: Hey Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah?

Leja: Why did you and your family form The Protector? I know it's to show the galaxy that we are different now but is there a real reason why it was formed?

Y/n: Well actually, there is and it's all around you.

Leja look around and she was a bit confused until Y/n goes on to explain.

Y/n: You see.....the Galactic Republic neglected the Outer Rim and other lower class sectors of the galaxy for years. They say they wish to unit all of the galaxy but that's bullshit. In reality they allow crime, gangs and crime Lords take over most parts of the lower class rims as long they won't try to take over richer rims of the galaxy. Some in the outer rim didn't know about the Republic or the jedi until the Clone Wars began. But before then, it became of crime and miserable conditions.

Leja: So how come the senators doesn't try and build a way to take out crime at the outer rim?

Y/n: Because all they care about is money, power and their place. You know, my father once told me that he wishes to build a small Galactic government within the lower class rims and try to make it better.

Leja: (smile) That sounds pretty nice.

Y/n: Yeah. Now you see why, we wish to give order to worlds that wishes justice and safety. We maybe working for the Republic but we're not blindly loyal to them. We follow our own.

Leja: You know Daniel told me that about the jedi. How they are blindly following the Republics orders and says that the jedi can just follow theie own them letting someone tell them what to do.

Y/n: (smirk) Well he might be right. Sometimes, we wish that we can just follow our own without someone etellinh us what to do.

Leja agrees to Y/n and soon they leave the bar and heaf back to theie Capital ship and they take off. They leave the planet and soon they jump into Hyper space.

(Hours later)

They were travelling through Hyper space and we see Y/n enter the hanger and walked over to Oliver, Daniel and Catcher as Y/n ask them.

Y/n: What seemed to be the problem?

Catcher: Well we reserve a distress singal from a person by the name of Sky.

Y/n: Play it.

Then a hologram of Sky appears as he deflected incoming bolts and then saying through the come.

Sky: (Hologram message) Y/n! If you can get this, I need aid! We've been under attack! We need help right now! I'll sent you coordinates, get here quick!

The message ends and replace with a location to Sky's last known location as Catcher tells Y/n.

Catcher: It seems in danger.

Y/n: Seems like it. Head to his location and help him out as possible.

Oliver: Yes sir.

Soon they jump out for Hypee space and make theie approach to Sky's ship and they soon see it floating through space. Oliver tru to contact Sky but there was nothing but static.

Oliver: Their coms are on but there is no one at the the end. Something must have happened, perhaps we should investigate and see what happened.

Y/n: Right. Let's dock onto the ship and see what we can find.

Catcher: I'll have a few Clone commandos assist you. Goof luck Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks, already then, let's see what happened.

Soon they dock Sky's ship and once that we see Y/n, Zack, Nepthys and a few Clone commandos enter the hallway of the ship. They look around and seeing nothing but darkness. They turned on their flash lights attached to their blasters and they search around the ship.

They walk through the hallway and seeing no one in site. Then Nepthys stop Y/n and the others as she spotted some light saber slashes as she kneel down and touches them.

Nepthys: These are light saber marks. Whoever attacked this ship was wielding a light saber for sure.

Zack: Could it be a sith?

Nepthys: Probably but why would a sith be bothered with a old sith ship like this?

Y/n: Must be here with some importance. That or someone else attacked Sky and his ship. Still where is everyone?

Suddenly they heard something that sounded like something sharp scratching at the metal halls which they turn to see nothing but darkness.

Clone commando: I don't like this one bit.

Y/n: You and me both. Let's keep moving.

They keep on moving as they walk deeper and deeper to the ship while behind them we see sharp metal feet appear along with two eye glaring at them. Soon they reach the cafeteria as they were shocked to see it cut open so they look inside and look around.

They shine their lights around and walk around when Nepthys accidentally kicked on something which she looked down and was shocked to see a arm laying on the floor and looked over to see a dead Mandalorian warrior lend against the wall and soon they find more and more bodies of Sky's Mandalorian warriors laying around the cafeteria like they were not prepared for something or someone.

Nepthys: (shocked) What happened here?

Zack: No idea but I have a bad feeling about this.

We see one Clone Commando standing guard at the exit and was on his guard. He was facing away the exit and hadn't noticed a claw slowly reach out beside him and immediately dragged him and pulled him into the darkness as the Clone commandos screamed which cost everyone to turn to see the Clone commando gone.

Seconds later a Clone Commando helmet was tosses into the room and slide towards Y/n's feet as he look down to see blood on it. They all aim their blasters at the door and stood there while they hear some scratching and something moving around outside od the cafeteria like a wild animal waiting for his prey to come out.

They stood there, blasters aimed at the door. The two get near to the door as the other clone commando singals his brother to get ready which his brother agree. He counted down to 3 and once his final lands 1, the two break outside and open fire their blaster rifles as blue bolts can be seen flashing until it stopped.

The two Clone commandos look around and then the one who made the sinagl peak his head inside the cafeteria and tells everyone.

Clone commando 1: Area clear.

Clone commando 2: AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Clone commando 1: Not clear, not clea-AAAAAAHHHH!!!!

The two were dragged away while they watched so Y/n had enough and rushed outside and once outside he activated his light saber and called out.

Y/n: Alright show yourself! Whoever you are, you gonna regret messing with my crew!

???: You have a fin light saber you have there.

He then turn as he shown his light saber into the darkness and immediately sees a machine like being appear into the light and look down at Y/n while Y/n is shocked to see this machine like being.

???: Your light saber will be a good addition to my collection. Let's see how trained you Mandalorian warriors are against me.

Then he split his arms into four and grab all four different jedi light sabers and active all four of them. Y/n was shocked by this but he ready himself while the machine like monster let's out a laughter while he spins his four light sabers around while he walk slowly towards Y/n.

To be connected......................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500 21 6
Follow Melony, a girl born into a Mando'a family but gifted with the curse of her ancestors arch nemesis, through the darkest time in galactic histor...
127 45 11
In the years of the Galactic Republic Peace Era (800 BBY), the peaceful façade of the galaxy is cracking under the strain of their own imperialist ex...
176 0 12
An AU where Darth Vader found out he had a son, intercepted Obi-Wan on his way to Tatooine, and took Luke. To keep him safe from the Emperor, he hid...
100K 2K 49
Earthland is a magic and wonderful place where those who have magic will join guilds and take on jobs while also forming friends while being part of...