I Wanna Fix You [Daerin]

By FriedBrain9

Hanni is completely infatuated with Haerin, a rude and cold girl who won't return her feelings. Minji is Hann... More

Her Behavior
Step-Sisters
The Commotion
Minji and Hanni
I'm Here To Visit You
A Note But Not An Update
Unusual Feelings
Fights and Kisses
Realized
The Sleepover (Part 1)
The Sleepover (Part 2)
Denial
Confession
Haerin's Revelation
untitled
Additional Chapter
Are We Going To Continue This?

Kang Family

4K 282 133
By FriedBrain9

Wednesday afternoon, 10:29 a.m

Herin opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling of the room.
She then sat up on her bed and grabbed her phone from the nighstand.

10:30 am, there are 2 messages from Hyein.

Stupid Sister
08:00 am
Are you awake? There's a ham sandwich for you on the table.

8:12 am
Mom and dad had already entered the principal's room.

Haerin just read it, she looked out the window.
Her cell phone beeped, Haerin glanced at it.

Stupid Sister
10:31
Why is everyone only reading my messages???
Mom and Dad had already come out of the principal's room, their faces were very unpleasant to look at.
The second lesson bell has already rung, I can't go to them.

Haerin came out of her room, she went down the stairs and approached the dispenser, poured water into a glass and drank it. She then walked to the dining table, sat down on a chair, picked up her ham sandwich and ate it.

It was so quiet, Haerin liked this atmosphere, she felt peaceful.
Haerin finished her sandwich and took her plate to the sink.
She then sat on the living room sofa and waited for her parents to come.

11:35 p.m

The main door opened and Haerin glanced up.
Her mother came in carrying groceries, Mrs. Kang looked at Haerin and smiled.
"Have you eaten Haerin?", Haerin nodded.
"I'll take care my groceries first and then we'll treat of your wound again."

Mr. Kang entered and closed the door.
He headed to the fridge, grabbed a jug of corn tea and chugged it. Mr. Kang closed the refrigerator door and headed to the sofa across from Haerin.

Haerin put her cellphone on the table, she looked at Mr. Kang.
They locked eyes, Mrs. Kang watched them from the kitchen table.

"I really want to slap you right now."
"If I got into a fight with a normal student and not the student council vice president, would you still want to slap me?
"Yes."
"Are you disappointed in me?"
"Yes."
"Then what should i do?'

Mr. Kang slammed the table hard.
"You got into a fight just because of a female student! And the cause was your rude mouth!!!
The girl who fought with you is the daughter of one of the biggest shareholders in the school! If they take this to the disciplinary board you'll be expelled from the school!

Not only will you be expelled, your name will be ruined, and you'll have a hard time getting into any university!

This is about your future Haerin! Did you think of that when you spewed that poison out of your mouth?! Your mom has been called to school three times this month!"

"Honey." called Mrs. Kang

Mr. Kang looked at Haerin coldly, Haerin lowered her eyes, Mr. Kang couldn't read the look on his daughter's face, he never could.

Mrs. Kang approached them and touched Haerin's arm gently
"Let's take care of your wound first."
She then glanced at Mr. Kang and smiled, "Are you done?", Mr. Kang sighed and nodded.

Haerin stood up and followed Mrs. Kang.
They entered Haerin's room, Mrs. Kang took a cotton swab and medicine then she faced Haerin, the girl had just taken off her shirt.

Mrs. Kang applied the medicine to the cotton swab and started rubbing the bruise on Haerin's back, it was already starting to look better.

Mrs. Kang faced Haerin and applied the medicine to a new cotton swab, she rubbed the wound around Haerin's lip.
Haerin glanced at Mrs. Kang, she looked at her and smiled.

"Your father loves you very much Haerin." she said while rubbing the bruise on Haerin's cheekbone.
"He begged the principal to give him the number of the parents of the kid you hit, to apologize personally."

Haerin gritted her teeth.
"You must be mad to hear that, but for your dad, he would do anything to keep you from getting kicked out of school. He's worried about your future because he knows you're not good at socializing and your attitude makes people look at you differently.

But he..we know you are smart, there are still many great opportunities ahead of you. And we'll do whatever it takes to make sure you have what you need."

Mrs. Kang cleaned up Haerin's used cotton and medicine, she then stood on tiptoe and hugged Haerin's neck, stroking her head, "We love you and Hyein very much."

"Mom..."

They both turned around, Hyein looked at Mrs. Kang with tears in her eyes, she then ran and hugged her mother tightly.
"Me too, I love you so much mom!!!" Hyein sobbed.

Haerin put on her shirt and looked at Hyein with a disgusted look.
Mrs. Kang broke the hug and staring at Hyein.
"Why are you already home at this hour? Are you skipping school?"

Hyein gasped, she put her hand on her chest.
"Did I skip school? Of course, I want to see father scolding Haerin, but I guess I'm too late."

Haerin gave Hyein an irritated look.
"Get out of my room." she said
Hyein gasped again,
"How dare you tell Mom to get out?"
"You get out!!!" Haerin snapped.

Mrs. Kang looked at the door,
"Oh my, Danielle. Hyein, why is she just standing there, tell her to come in." Danielle smiled at Mrs. Kang, she glanced at Haerin, the girl was looking at her.

"Mom, this is my room." Haerin cut in quickly, she also felt like she wanted to wipe the smirk off Hyein's lips, but she couldn't be rude when Mrs. Kang was around.

"I'm going to cook for lunch, help me Hyein, you too Danielle" Mrs. Kang said as she walked out of Haerin's room and down the stairs, the two girls followed Mrs. Kang.

Haerin closed the door and lay down on her bed.

2 HOURS LATER

Haerin opened her eyes slowly, she blinked her eyes, and turned her head.
"FUCK!"
Haerin jumped off the bed clutching her chest.

Hyein was crouching beside her bed, she looked at Haerin who was now standing on the opposite side of the bed.

"Your face doesn't look cruel when you're sleeping, it's so cute" said Hyein.
"Damn it Hyein, stop bothering me!"
"Mom told me to call you, lunch is ready."
Hyein stood up and walked out of the room.

Hyein took a breath and caught up with her sister.

The dining table was already occupied by Mr. and Mrs. Kang, also Danielle, Hyein sat next to her.
Haerin sat opposite Danielle.
Tthe Australian girl smiled at her, Haerin just looked at her coldly.

Mrs. Kang put rice and side dishes on her husband's plate, while the girls took the food they wanted themselves.
"This is very good Mrs. Kang." Danielle praised cheerfully.
"Thank you Danielle, you helped me too dear" Mrs. Kang smiled.

Hyein and Danielle ate happily while chatting with Mrs. Kang, Mr. Kang occasionally chimed in. Haerin ate her food peacefully.

When they finished Hyein helped Mrs. Kang clear the table, while Mr. Kang said goodbye to his wife to meet his colleague.
"You wash the dishes Haerin." said Hyein, Haerin glanced at her.

" She's not feeling well Hyein, let her rest." Mrs. Kang said.
" She's been sleeping like a dead person mom, don't spoil her."
"Let me do it Hyein." said Danielle.
"No..."
"Oh thank you Danielle, Haerin help her!" Hyein cut Mrs. Kang off and pushed Haerin towards the sink.

"Hey!"
Hyein pulled Mrs. Kang, "Come on mom, let's eat ice cream!
"Damn giraffe." Haerin cursed.
Danielle started wetting the dirty dishes awkwardly.
Haerin waited in the rinsing section in silence.

"Does your wound not hurt anymore?" Danielle asked  as she started soaping the plate, Haerin did not answer her.
Danielle handed the soapy plate to Haerin who immediately took it and rinsed it.

Haerin glanced at Danielle's fingers that were soaping the dishes. Her fingers were slender and her skin color was milky.
Haerin remembered how Danielle's hands felt soft on her face.
She furrowed her brows in annoyance and shook her head.

"Are you okay?" Haerin turned her head, Danielle was looking at her with concern. That look again, Haerin hated that look.

They went back to cleaning up the remaining dishes and cooking utensils. Haerin washed her hands and turned to leave the kitchen, she suddenly stopped.

Haerin turned around, Danielle was drying her hands with a clean cloth.
"Your hands are soft, I like it."
Haerin then turned around again and left Danielle who was stunned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.6K 24
Minii works two jobs everyday, all day practically 24/7, she's a waitress by day, but a bartender by night...a pretty one at that. Haerin is a daily...
27.1K 1.4K 19
Danielle is a very popular and rich model that is in the need of a designer/stylist due to her firing her last. She is a hard woman to deal with also...
27.3K 1.2K 22
A story where a girl named Haerin meets Danielle , not under the best circumstances, as they were basically forced to get married suddenly and had to...
15.7K 843 14
Haerin has been friends with Danielle for 5 months already but only on that bench by the pool does she start to realise her true feelings.