The Sleepover (Part 1)

Hanni entered the student council room, Kang Haewon the president who was about to go out stopped and approached her,

"Have you prepared the budget report for the broadcasting club?"
Hanni nodded.

"Budget arrangement for next month's sports event?"
Hanni nodded.

"Budget correction for the astrology club's request for a new telescope?"
Hanni nodded again.

"Did you study for the History exam today?" Hanni nodded then widened her eyes, damn, she forgot about today's history exam, her fight with Minji since 2 days ago drained her mind and emotions.

"I guess not, but you have Minji, she'll definitely give you a cheat sheet." Haewon looked at Minji who was sitting at the meeting table, Minji was holding her head, frowned eyebrows reading the History book in front of her.

Minji raised her face, Hanni immediately hurriedly looked at Haewon again,
"Are we still going to have a meeting this morning?" she asked pretentiously.
Haewon furrowed her brows, "What are you talking about, go to that table now, I'll go to the toilet for a while, then we'll start." she said.

Hanni went to the meeting table and pulled out a chair, Minji watched her. Hanni didn't look at the girl, she took out her notebook and pencil. There was a sound of a chair being pulled, Hanni turned her head, Yuna was sitting next to her, "What's wrong with you and Minji, usually you guys are always like a puppy and its owner."

Yuna glanced at Minji, she was watching them, "She's looking over here"
"I know Yuna, shut up."
"She's standing now Hannni, wow she's coming here."
Hanni gripped her pencil tightly.

Jungwoon, one of the student council members approached Minji, he showed his tablet to the vice president, "This is a list of students who caused trouble during this month, do you want me to email it or combine it with the report from Felix?"

"Just put it together and send it after the meeting is over please." Minji said without looking at Jungwoon's tablet, her eyes were still on Hanni, the boy nodded and sat in his chair, Minji walked back to Hanni.

"Sit down Minji, we're about to start the meeting." Haewon suddenly appeared, she sat on the furthest seat, Minji stopped, all the student council members were already seated and staring at her, only Hanni looked down.

Minji returned to her seat and sat down, she closed her History book and took out her notebook. Hanni lifted her face and glanced at Minji, the girl looked at her with sad eyes.

"Hanni, please email the budget proposals that I asked about earlier so I can display them on the projector and we will discuss them at this meeting" Haewon requested.

8:58 am
After the student council meeting.

Hanni tidy up her stationery, she has to hurried to the library, she doesn't want to fail the History exam later.

"Hanni..."

Minji grabbed her arm, in shock Hanni yanked her, hurt feelings were clearly written on Minji's face, Hanni turned her face away, "I have to go to the library to study." she mumbles.

"Let me accompany you."
"Minji..I can't be with you for now".
"Hanni..."

Hanni half ran out of the student council room, she bumped into someone and landed on her butt. Minji immediately went to Hanni, she crouched down, "Are you okay?" she said worriedly.

Minji held Hanni's hand and pulled her up carefully, she looked at the person who bumped into Hanni.
Haerin stared at them without expression, Minji immediately pulled Hanni's waist protectively, closer to her body.