The Stargazer (Shane/Harvey X...

By starfaced_blonde

(Y/N) left her life in the cutthroat and unloving city of Zuzu to rebuild her once fruitful family farm, and... More

A New Day
Rebirth
Reunion
Settling In
Baskets and Boxes
Another Round
After Hours
A Sky of Stars
Sand and Stars
Lovers in Literature
Expectations
Salt and Ale
Rainy Day Lunch
The First Date
Heroism
Seeds
Angel Cake
The First Festival
Wildflowers
Dim and Gusty
Spring's End
Bundles
Busy Bees and Mud
Seashells
AUTHOR'S NOTE/Q
People Change

A Night in Zuzu

1.3K 15 9
By starfaced_blonde

🚩immediate smut

Winter.

His hands tugged tightly into your hair, his breath wavering as he thrusted into you. The tension on your scalp was thrilling. Leaning up, you tried to close the distance and capture his lips. His head turned away to avoid the contact.

Without asking he changed position by shoving you into laying facedown, facing away from him. Breath brushed against your ear as he thrusted faster and groaned into you. The way his cock was digging into you was slightly uncomfortable, and you spread you legs wider to accommodate the girth.

His cries became more hoarse and shallow, his breathe quickened and followed the motion of his hips. Your eyes close as you felt him beginning to hit the right spot, the one surely to make your orgasm arrive quickly. Slowly you reached a hand downward to touch your sensitive clit to the tempo of his pounding.

Again he turned you over and exposes your breasts to the cool air of your bedroom. Shivers rippled around your nipples from the change in temperature.

A stunted sound escapes his lips and the thrusts into you become uneven, deeply pressing into you. Gnashed teeth damper the sound of a final groan from his throat, he pulled out and released his awaited orgasm onto your bared stomach. The hot liquid warmed you and sent shivers down your spine.

You return to touching yourself as you prepared to finish yourself off to the thought of how exhilarating his orgasm must've been. He fell exhausted beside you, halting participation in his behalf.

You tried to look into his eyes as you gently touched yourself, imagining him touching you still. Your warm breath touched his cheek as your leaned in again to kiss him.

He opened his eyes and gazed into your longing face, your eyebrows expressive of the touch on your clit.

He stood without a word and began dressing as you tried to stop him from ending the night. No release had found you yet and you filled with desire for his touch.

"I'll call you." He speaks in a grumbled voice without meeting your eyes.

He leaves and you're alone. Lost without his touch that had left you hungry. You lie in your bed, still, and quiet. His cum was still pooled on your skin, now cold. You rolled over the way he had shoved you. Your expensive sheets absorbed his ejaculate. No longer did you want to find your own orgasm.

Tears pricked in your eyes so you squeezed them shut. Lying alone in the darkness without sound or thought, you awaited the sun rising.

You did not sleep.
~

The evening cold nipped at your bare face as you walked closer to your complex. The winter was nearing its end, but you felt as if it never would come. Your gloved hands were tucked under your armpits to preserve warmth, but your feet were becoming numb from the slush on the sidewalk.

    You reached to lobby door and scanned your fob to unlock it. The heat rushed out at your face like a current and your nose immediately began rejoicing as it regained sensation. As you walked past the concierge's desk you pulled off the hat and gloves that barely blocked out the winter chill from your skin and shoved them into your tote.

    Moments later you arrived on your floor and stepped off the elevator. The hallway felt stale and dead with everyone barricading the cold from their apartments by never leaving them. Towards the end of the hallway you arrived at your door. As you rummaged in your bag for the keychain that was always buried, you saw the trail of slush and muck your heeled booties left trailing down the grey carpet. Internally you apologized to the janitorial team.

    Your apartment was still and dark, the short winter days had the sun beginning to set every day as you walked home from your office. The quiet made your ears ring and the pale darkness enveloped you, welcoming you to the home that only ever hosted one.

    You reached to the lamp on the entry table and flicked it on. Warm light filled the space and you began undressing your shoes and winter gear. As you tossed the keys in the bowl on the table, you saw the photo of you and Indie reflecting the gleam of the light across the glass frame.

    Autumn was in its peak, you were wearing your favorite seasonal sweater and scarf. The trees graced the air around you and Indie with multicolored leaves that held the personalities of pumpkin pie and hot autumn coffee. The buildings of Zuzu city stretched above the trees in the far background. You were crouched and grinning stupidly with a hand on his belly. Indie was splayed across the ground at your feet, his tongue hanging lazily from his mouth, and grinning boldly. His speckled fur contrasted greatly against the fall backdrop and your suiting outfit.

    Quickly, you turned from it to suppress the memory, and flopped onto the sofa, groaning into a pillow. Working at Joja Co. had become more routine survival than the dream job you remembered securing right after University. It had only been a year and some change since then, but your career was unrecognizable from what you had aspired to become. Endless days sitting at your desk typing away, filling meaningless reports nobody cared about or read.

    When you'd dreamt of working at an office of a big corporation you'd imagined yourself working in marketing or beneath but closely to a board of directors. You had envisioned the glamour of urban life and the fulfilling career that came with it. Instead, you got dumped in a cubicle and were forgotten. Some of your nearby workmates had been working for Joja Co. for upwards of 10 years and still were working towards the career you had intended to have. Promotions were rare and few. You wondered how the seasoned employees could have survived for so long when you barely were now. The prior attainable had become the impossible.

    You rolled over on the couch to face outward. Your apartment was sleek, very clean and modern. The way you'd decorated was in touch with trying to manifest the perfect city life. But now on days like these, it felt cold an lonely. More in essence of a hospital than a home. Nothing was warm and glowing with the notion that someone lived here, built a life here. It felt like it contained the vastness of yourself floating alone in space. No sound, everything black, no one near to you.

    In your bathroom, you flicked on the light that reflected off of the white tiled floor and walls. The shower turned on with a squeak when you turned the knob to nearly full heat. The mirror reflected you nose and ears still tinged with pink from the winter cold. You undressed and examined yourself in the vanity. The woman reflected wasn't the one you had wanted to be. She looked like a stranger, a corporate robot. Your eyes looked dragged, grey circles sunk them tiredly. Your skin was dull from days sitting in a cubicle, far from any windows and sunlight.

    The water surrounded you and scalded your skin, staining it in the same pink as your nose and ears. Numbly you washed your hair and body. Piloted, you lathered up in shaving cream and made stokes against the grain with your pink razor. You noticed a nick you hadn't even felt running red down to the drain. You let the water run over it until it ran pink, then clear, and finished up.

    Without any dinner in your stomach, you pulled on fresh panties and poured a glass of wine. Outside the city was draped in the black night. You stood in front of the full window, bared to the skyscrapers, and sipped from the sweet nectar in your glass. The stars shone in desperation against the city lights, planes passing them by with red and blue flashers.

    Up here on the 12th floor you could see it all, the world looked so big, and you were so small. In the complex across from yours a man stood in his window, watching you. His face was disheveled and tired. The expensive dress shirt that conformed to his slumped, broad shoulders was crumpled and untucked. He stared at you with a tense expression on his face. His eyes memorized every curve of you, but looked as though he felt even too tired for fantasies. You didn't care if he saw you, the city had numbed you intently, even from shame.

    You reached a gentle hand up and softly waved towards him. He nodded in your direction and walked away. Still you stayed, sipping your drink and feeling empty. He returned, drink in hand, and gestured a cheers to you. You returned the motion and drained the rest of your drink. Staying in his sight, you reached over to refill your glass, almost spilling over. You sipped, he sipped. He looked, you stayed. You wondered about this stranger, if he could fill the stale, homeless cold of your apartment. If, even for a moment, he could give you the warmth you so desperately craved. You could respond to his loveless gaze on you, ask him to give you what he never would. Maybe, you could just let him break you, if that's what it took for an hour of a fabricated life worth living. You stared at his empty unfeeling eyes as they undressed you of the one garment you had on. How you'd beg for his unloving touch and cry with self pity when he left without a second thought.

This city has left us all like this. The towering buildings and offices devoured out hopes, compassion, and warmth. The concrete structures left us robotic, hungry with greed, riddled with stress, and only giving out unloving lust. You peered into his eyes, what would you give to this stranger, and what would he take without reciprocating. In one swig you finished your drink, and set down the glass. You lingered a moment and let his empty eyes feast on you for a few endless seconds. You grasped lifelessly onto this single strand of human connection. With a final wave you left for your bedroom.

    Memory foam encased your body, and a thick white comforter hugged you deeply. You tucked your head and body completely beneath it, enhancing the darkness of your uninviting home. The sweet wine churned in your empty stomach and warmed your core. You felt uneasy but didn't allow it any attention. Silently, small streaked tears curved down your skin and soaked the sheets. Without a sound, you let the small, unnoticed emotion leave your body. The emotions that nobody would ever or cared to try an console, the ones only you saw as you lie alone at night. You closed your eyes, letting everything go into the night.

📝💖🌸 Hello hello lovely readers! This is future me, coming back to make a note on this first chapter.
This fic is almost to 70 readers, mind boggling to me! I value your thoughts and comments, even just silly intrusive reading thoughts, and would love to hear them! Any suggestions to my writing and style as well as I want this story to remain enjoyable! I'm so grateful to all of you for taking time and sampling my story. I just published chapter 4 and it's a bit more engaging than this bit, I promise it doesn't stay sad forever, LOL.

Thank you again for your thoughts and time!

Toodles, xoxo 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 86 19
Ella, the wide-eyed 24-year-old, experiences a pivotal shift in her life when she relocates to live with her sister, Sylvie, in the enchanting Starde...
32.9K 406 11
( completed. ) if no one else is doing it, i'll do it myself. i love this bastard and a lot of you do as well so here you go. most of these are gende...
12.5K 383 41
Art in the cover by DuckyDrawsArt This is a story basically where Shane is Shane, and the farmer (Y/n) cares about him, and falls in love with him (:...
13K 363 14
When she thought of her life as an artist, Aisleigh thought it would be absolutely divine. Her years at school did not prepare her, however, for th...