Stolen Hearts

By authorzysha

Can be read as General Fiction story. A sweet cute and romantic story on our adorable and lovely newly wedde... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
It all started with I Do
One
✨Forever Yours✨
Two
✨New Story✨
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Seven

Twenty Six

3.5K 315 38
By authorzysha

Third Person's Pov,

"Hey! What's up bro!" Kabir wave his hands toward him showing him all his tooth and his hands was wrapped around Navya's waist.

While Nandini was looking everywhere but not on Manik. Looking at her face expression he guessed that she knows everything.

"Hi! Didn't you guys reached the airport yet?" Manik asked keeping his glare at Nandini while she passed him a nervous smile.

"Bhai, I thought I should first introduce Navya to my dear bhabhi and then we'll go to the airport." Kabir said.

"Great! Then do one thing take your dear bhabhi with you guys. She too wants to go home as earliest as possible." Manik said more like taunting to her.

"Why? Aren't you guys are on honeymoon? Don't tell me your honeymoon is over?" Navya exasperated.

"No.. no.. he is joking, right Manik? Our honeymoon has just started and besides I have came here with him so I'll return with him too." Coming to his side hurriedly, she tried to wrap her hands around his arms but he jerk her hand away from his arms gently not wanting to create any drama in front of them.

"Is everything all right between you two?" Navya asked looking at them who were acting weird.

"No." Manik was saying but Nandini interrupt him.

"Oh! Come on! Manik, stop joking now and drop your serious acting now. Navya, everything is okay. You don't worry." Nandini said politely and sweetly but he glared at her which she tried to make a puppy face.

"Forget all this and tell me how did you react on his love confession? He took two hours to practice and still he was freaking nervous as if he's going to propose his girlfriend not his wife. He was behaving like a love sick teenagers." Navya said and Kabir laughed

"Yes. Who would believe that The Manik Malhotra who can crack hundreds of deals without anyone nervousness was feeling super nervous to confess his love to his wife!" Kabir said excitedly while Nandini was feeling guilty for accusing him a lot.

"Did you told her about you guys?" Manik asked and Kabir blush instead of Navya.

Navya Mital daughter of Mahesh Mital who is a good friend of Navin Malhotra. And soon to be Kabir's wife.

"Yeah! And don't ask me the same thing repeatedly. I feel shy!" Kabir said more like girly hugging him.

"Oh! So you have some shame left?" Manik taunted at him which Kabir glared at him.

"By the I'm really very happy for both of you. Finally, my dear brother-in-law is getting married." Nandini said happily.

"We will get married once you both come back from your honeymoon." Kabir said.

"Wait a minute, guys! Nandini, you didn't tell us how was his proposal? Romantic or over romantic?" Navya asked teasing her.

"It was good. " Nandini said murmuring while Manik was really angry on him.

"Only good?" Kabir asked with a frown.

"Such an idiot you are! Why would she tell us their romance in details with us? She is feeling shy, you know." Navya winked at him and they started pulling their legs.

★~★~★~★~★

Manik and Nandini both entered their room. Nandini was completely silent and was looking at him who went to the closet to get freshen up.

"Nandini, you are so dead today! What was the need to get so hyper? You are really a crazy cutie girl." Nandini cursed herself mentally a lot.

Manik come back after getting freshened up in his dark blue shirt with grey sweatpants. He didn't even glanced at her, he take out his laptop from his laptop bag and sit on the sofa.

All the time she was trying to get his attention sometimes she intentionally dropped the glass, or coughing.

"Is that laptop important than me?" She murmured to herself looking at him whose eyes were on fixed on the laptop's screen while his fingers were on the keyboard typing something.

"Ahem. Ahem." She coughed by going near him but he doesn't looked up so she coughed again and this time loudly. Manik just glared at her and her face turned into pale looking at his angry look.

Taking a deep breath, she sits near him and deliberately plays with her bangles making tingling noises to get his attention but all her attempts turned to futile.

Getting frustrated Manik get up from his place and went to the balcony to distract himself from her because he was trying to control his volcano which can be erupted anytime.

His anger was increasing by passing time as her words were continously ringing on his ear " Divorce ".

He closed his eyes and take deep breath, once, twice, thrice to calm himself down.

But his eyes snapped out immediately when he heard her anklets sounds. He felt her hands on his shoulder and he clutches his fist while his jaws tightened.

"Listen, Nandini.." As he turned taking her name, his next words stopped on his throat as he got lost in her beauty.

She was wearing a black satin silk saree with sleeveless black shimmering blouse taking his breath away. He gulps when she dangerously bring her face closer to him and place her hands on his chest.

"Manik, listen to me please." She called him while playing with his shirt buttons.

"Manik, I'm sorry." He pinched the bridge of his nose in anger and look away.

But she made him look at her again by cupping his face with her both hands.

His gaze was lingering on her plum lips which she applied a pink gloss on it. Her big innocent doe eyes which were twinkling like thousands stars.

"Manik." She again called him with a pout on her lips, playing with his shirt buttons and giving him the most innocent look.

"Don't disturb me and go away." saying Manik distance her from himself. He knows that looking her like this he will lose his control over himself and his wife is giving him a tough time.

"I'm sorry, please don't be angry on me." Nandini held his wrist and made him turned toward her.

"I know I shouldn't have doubts you and accuse you. I don't know what happened to me but I wasn't thinking straight. I don't know what was going on my mind and I yelled at you and blamed you for cheating on me. But I promise from next time I won't do such things and I'll never doubt you." Nandini said with a soft and her eyes were already moist in tears for doubted on him.

"Done! Now leave. I don't want to talk to you anymore." Manik said curtly without even looking at her.

Manik went back to the room and Nandini was following him like a lost puppy.

If he sat on the couch she too sat beside him, if he walk to the balcony then she will also follow him there. And this was irritating him.

"What Nandini! What is your problem? Didn't I tell you to leave me alone? Don't you just get it?" She winced, aghast at his outburst. Nandini look at his eyes which showed how much he is hurt by her allegations.

"Manik, I'm sorry." Nandini said looking down breaking into tears and Manik closed his eyes in frustration this is what he was feared about.

"Seriously Nandini! Just a Sorry!? You accused me of having an extra-marital affair, then you broke my hearts with your bitters words and now you are just saying a sorry for all this? Really?" Manik asked with his raging eyes.

"I'm sorry." She hissed in pain when Manik hold her by her shoulder digging his fingers into her soft skin hurting her.

"All this days and months we spent together and this much trust you had on me? You thought I betrayed you? Is our relationship is so weak to you? Didn't you see my love for you in my eyes?
Do you know what, it's clear that you don't have any feelings for me in your heart." He left her pushing her little which she stumble back.

"Manik, I'm sorry. " Nandini said and her eyes welled up in tears.

"You wanted to leave me, right? You want to end our relationship? You want to give me divorce, right? Then let's do this and end this forever. If you don't have any faith in our relationship, if you don't trust me then what's the point of staying in this relationship? I'll make your work easy now. Let me call my lawyer and tell him to make our divorce papers." Manik said and Nandini gasped in shocked.

"Manik, what are you doing? Are you in your senses?" Nandini snatched the phone from him who was about to call his lawyer.

She toss the phone on the couch and look at him who was so angry that she was getting scared of him.

She knows that she did a grave mistake by not trusting him and she is ready to do anything to get his forgiveness.

***

A/N : Hi everyone! Hope you all are doing fine.

Feedback please?

I know I have updated after a month and I'm really sorry for my irregular updates. But you guys have to be patience with me as I'm going to be super busy in next few months. I really don't like to discuss my personal life on social media but since you guys are like my family that's why I'm telling you that things aren't going great for me right now, lots of things are going in my life, maybe even too much.

There are many things I can't share with you but at least I can let you know that everyday I try to write updates for my every stories but I don't get time. And on top of that all my drafts are over. I'm trying to keep one story ongoing but it's getting tough to even do that.

Please don't be upset with me. I'll try to write updates whenever I get time.

Till then stay safe and good luck.

With love,

Zysha 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
68.5K 6.8K 91
Manik Malhotra is a Bollywood Superstar and dream boy for all the girls. But this heart throb has his heart on his ladylove and Childhood sweetheart...
11.9K 1K 13
Collection of Short stories on my fav couple Manan🤗 This book contains different plots,different twists and all the plots belong to me,don't try to...
445K 21.4K 51
☆About Manik Malhothra and Nandini Murthy ☆ How a Man was changed by a beautiful girl .Is their love a True love or just an Attraction? Will they to...