In The End ✶ Derek Hale

By hellfiresoulss

( ON HOLD ) After being away from Beacon Hills for six years, Marlo Stilinski finally returns but with secret... More

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐬
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗪𝗢
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗫

four

4.9K 94 5
By hellfiresoulss

004 venomous

season two
episode five

THE NEXT FEW days fly by like nothing happened; the Kanima was still loose around Beacon Hills, and although Marlo hadn't seen her father.

Her brother did reach out even though he doesn't trust the pack she's included in and made sure she was okay after her drowning accident.

It's a Sunday night Marlo and Erica are sitting on her couch in her living room binge watching their tv show they've become addicted to before they're rudely interrupted by Isaac, Boyd and the alpha himself Derek.

The girls who don't seem to mind act pissed off at first but then learn this is what happens when you basically live with boys and man, considering they never actually go to Derek's loft and they just hang out around Marlo's apartment not that she minds anyways.

Derek has also been staying with her the past four nights since the accident, "Okay Der, what's wrong? Why are you suddenly hanging around me twenty-four-seven you've got to have your own life to deal with? For example; my spazz of younger brother and his werewolf best friend" Marlo asks.

"Well considering I nearly lost you the other day in the pool; I don't want to leave you alone; you know I care about you way too much" Derek answers.

Marlo just smiles at his answer and doesn't question anything else thankful for her best friend being around her.

"Could you and Erica do me a favour though?" Derek asks looking at Marlo and the female blonde beta; "Sure what is it?" Erica answers and Marlo just sits beside him already having an idea of what he's planning.

"Go to the school and get Jackson for me, I want to do a venom test on him" Derek demands, "I'll drive" Marlo answers getting off her couch beside Derek and grabs her car keys and begins walking towards the door looking behind her winking at Derek.

After Marlo and Erica arrive at the school, Marlo sends Erica in obviously being she's graduated and it would look weird a grown woman going into the school, after a good fifteen minutes of waiting and checking her phone.

Erica and Jackson come back out, more Erica dragging a scared and confused Jackson out of the school; Erica throws Jackson into the back of Marlo's car and gets in the passenger smiling at Marlo.

"Okay let's do this" Marlo says sending Derek a text message saying they're on their way back to the abandoned train station and to be ready for the plan.

A petrified Jackson sits in the back of the car looking at both the woman in the front seats; "What the hell is going on? I hope you both know my father's a lawyer" Jackson snarls at them.

"Oh cool, daddy's a lawyer? I'm a vampire; Jackson, get over yourself" Marlo snarls back at the spoilt teenage boy.

Jackson immediately shuts up actually growing quite scared of the grown vampire in the drivers seat.

"Ah, peace and quiet, it's nice" Erica laughs at Marlo's comment as they continue driving to the location where the Derek, Isaac are waiting.

They arrive at the abandoned train station and drag Jackson into the building for the males to deal with; "Umm can one of you help us drag this spoilt brat into the area Derek is please" Marlo calls out.

Isaac immediately rushes out and helps the girls as Marlo makes sure her nails aren't snapped or broken; walking into the room where Derek is.

"Where is he?" Derek asks from the corner; "Erica and Isaac are bringing him don't worry, I didn't want my brand new nails to snap" Marlo says flexing her nails at the male.

Derek just smiles and laughs quietly to himself, Isaac and Erica bring Jackson into the train area for Derek to examine him.

"What happened to you on the night of the full moon?" Derek asks; "What? Nothing; nothing happened" Jackson says angrily towards the alpha.

Derek looks up unfazed at Jackson while the boy looks at him fearfully; "You're lying" Derek states while preparing himself with a glove to handle the broken glass that is currently sitting on his lap.

"No - wait, I can-I can prove it, I taped myself" Jackson says receiving laughs from those in the abandoned station; "You taped yourself?" Isaac asks smirking.

"Yes, it was the full moon and maybe while you were curled in the corner have an existential crisis about turning into a monster, I was preparing for the so-called gift your big, bad alpha promised me, and what did I get? Nothing! You want proof? Let me get the video" Jackson says to the werewolves and looking directly at Derek and Marlo.

Derek looks at Marlo tilting his head in question; Marlo just rolls her eyes; "No, I have a better idea" Marlo looks at Derek nodding for him to continue with his idea from earlier that day.

"What is that?" Jackson asks; Derek gets up carrying the sharp object in his gloved hands; walking towards Jackson and his betas, both betas forcefully holding the teenage boy.

Isaac holds his head upwards waiting for Derek, "You know Jackson, you've always been kind of a snake and everyone knows a snake can't be poisoned by it's own venom" Derek says moving towards with the broken glass tilting it so the kanima venom falls into Jackson's mouth.

Jackson begins choking as Erica and Isaac let him so; so he falls of the rough ground of the abandoned station; the four of them watch as the terrified boy looks up at them in fear, Derek, Marlo, Isaac and Erica all reason the venom from the kanima has paralysed Jackson, realising it's not him.

Derek looks at Marlo and sighs quite angrily, the two betas look at the two grown ups who have basically taken them in since Derek's bite in question and confusion on who the kanima might be.

Marlo sighs and steps forwards alongside Derek; "You're still a snake Jackson" Derek says while looking at his partner in crime waiting for her to finish his sentence.

"Just not the one we're looking for" Marlo finishes while getting up and standing beside Erica, Derek then walks off into the train away from the spoilt brat they have currently paralysed on the ground.

Isaac begins walking over to Jackson and squats down in front of him so the boy can see his face.

"You're still gonna have to do one more thing for us, well actually, for me" Marlo just smirks at the beta and his confidence; knowing how sick of being a fugitive the teenage boy must be.

A few hours later and Marlo drops Jackson off to the sheriff station knowing Jackson has to give Isaac his freedom back.

She pulls off and goes and picks those two betas up for school since Derek was busy today and they had a plan set in motion now Isaac was free and able to attend school alongside his new found best friend Erica.

"Are you two ready?" Marlo asks pulling up to Derek and her building.

"Ready as I'll ever be; can't wait for Scott and Stiles faces once they realise I'm free" Isaac smirks at the older woman, "I'm ready too, thanks for the ride Mar" Erica says from the passenger seat.

Marlo just smiles at them both and continues driving to Beacon Hills High School.

She then pulls up at the entrance for both werewolves to get out; "Okay, Derek and I will be here waiting for updates" Marlo says to them after the close the car doors.

"Perfect! I'll text you, thanks for the ride Mar" Erica says as Isaac just nods and waves excited to see his classmates reactions.

Marlo calls Derek and he picks up the phone almost immediately; "They're dropped at school and they are 100% on with the plan we came up with" Marlo says.

"Good, let's see if she's the kanima" Derek replies.

The plan was set in motion and that was Derek and Marlo both thought Lydia Martin might be the kanima due to being bitten by Peter when he was the alpha and not turning into a werewolf but not dying either.

Marlo didn't really understand the plan at first but was fully convinced when Derek mentioned the alpha bite; she then set up the whole Isaac and Erica put the venom on whatever they find and test Lydia, and see if she gets paralysed.

"Okay I'm coming back to the loft now, did you need anything Der?" Marlo asks; "Nope I'm all good" Derek says quite bluntly and Marlo not expecting the way he was just blunt with her shakes her head and hangs up the phone.

She soon arrives at the loft building where both her and Derek live and makes her way up to her apartment to freshen up before this afternoon.

She didn't expect to see Derek sitting on her couch on his laptop reading god knows what, "Oh my god!" Marlo shrieks after the male scares the living daylights out of her.

Derek just smirks and laughs under his breath at scaring the woman. "Don't you have your own loft to go to?" Marlo asks leaning against her entrance.

"Nope, I own the building" Derek states, "Oh no shit, I know that already Derek" Marlo rolls her eyes answering.

"Anyways, stay or go, your choice; I'm having a shower and freshening up for later today since I feel dirty" Marlo states walking into her bedroom for her shower.

She assumes Derek left considering she didn't hear any answer back; but before she can check she runs into his firm chest and almost screams as he scared her again.

"Quit it!" She says throwing her arms up in the air. "Quit what? You're the one who's jumpy Lo" Derek shrugs.

Marlo just rolls her eyes again making Derek smirk cause he knows his annoying her and decides to say something bold.

"Stop rolling your eyes like that, or I'll make them roll twice as harder" Derek comments making Marlo halt in her steps to the bathroom.

"Bring it!" Marlo smirks closing the door and starting her shower; after undressing and wetting her hair; she hears the bathroom door open and close; she smirks to herself.

"Couldn't help yourself; could you Der-Bear?" She giggles.

"Don't know what you're talking about, I just need to piss" Derek states.

"Oh I'm sure; in this bathroom that is occupied when I have another bedroom with a toilet and shower you couldn't simply used?" Marlo asks on the other side of the steamy glass door.

Derek can see her naked silhouette and begins to grow flustered,
"Yeah I know; just like getting a rise out of you, I know from the past" Derek shrugs even though the woman in shower can't see him, unknown to him Marlo just smirks as she comes up with an idea and stops her shower.

Ringing out her long wavy brunette hair and grabs the towel of the rack and steps out of the shower into the large bathroom; she sees Derek inhale and exhale when she stepped out and clenches his jaw.

"The past is the past Der; we both know that" she says rubbing herself against him as she bends over to grab her brush from in front of him.

"Oh my god" he mutters before quickly stepping out of the bathroom leaving Marlo pleased with herself and continues her skincare and puts on her clothes for the rest of the day.

She then makes her way out of the bathroom to see the male sitting on her bed; his jaw clenched and looking quite angry, "What's wrong?" Marlo asks sitting beside him.

"What did you run away three years ago?" Derek asks bluntly thinking about their past together, "Can we, not, talk about that please?" Marlo asks sighing at the change of mood.

"Why Marlo? You up and left me suddenly and I don't even have any idea why" Derek says.

"I'm sorry; look we can talk about this sometime else; we have plans to do and it's about that time of the day as well, please drop it" Marlo says sadly.

Knowing if she told him her secret he would be angry and probably stop talking to her all together because of what she's hiding from him.

"Fine, it's dropped, done" Derek says getting up and stomping his way out of her apartment into the hallway.

Marlo follows him out and just sighs sadly, they make their way into his loft to grab his car keys and he looks up her from the angle his leaning against the bench pissed off.

"I just wish you could trust me and not hide things from me" Derek mutters out walking out of the sliding door and going to the elevator, "I do trust you Derek" Marlo says.

"Right, that's why you just ran away out of fucking nowhere while we were in Italy together and I didn't hear from you in three fucking years?" Derek asks angrily.

Marlo just sighs and doesn't say anything not wanting to fight, "The worst part was me waking up the morning after and you not being beside me after our amazing night together; we talked about things Marlo! Deep and meaningful things and you fucking left me! Ran away like you always do" Derek says walking away getting angry.

"I didn't have a choice!" Marlo says getting emotional; if only he really knew the secret and the loss she went through.

"You always have a choice Marlo! You left me! You left me when I needed you the most and you didn't even fucking care to leave a note or anything" Derek grits out starting his car up to make their way to the school for the plan they came up with together.

"I cared for you so much Derek! I didn't have a choice!" Marlo says wiping the tears off her face.

Derek scoffs and mutters "It's over anyways", Marlo just looks at the male sadly and wishes she could just tell him.

STILES QUICKLY RUNS into the classroom to sit behind Scott and rushes out quickly, "Dude, I just talked to my dad; who just talked to Jackson and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news".

Scott who is aware of the news "I think I already know" he motions over to Isaac sitting in the chair in front of them with a massive smirk on his face looking behind him slightly listening to their conversation.

As that class ends the boys quickly rush out and begin talking about the kanima and how Stiles did some research about it.

Isaac and Erica meet up after class and walk beside Jackson and begin whispering to each other; "So Derek & Marlo want this done during chemistry?" Erica asks after not receiving a reply back from the vampire.

Isaac manages to get ahold of Derek and he states he wants it done anytime they can manage to do so.

"Yeah and it's Lydia, I'm gonna kill the bitch, all right?" Isaac says; "We have to test her first" Erica states.

"Kanima venom?" Isaac wonders, Erica just nods and grabs onto his arms to drag him away once the bell rings for next period.

Unknown to Isaac and Erica; Jackson overheard and is quick to rush into Coaches glass and ask Scott and Stiles about it.

"Hey, testicle left and right" Jackson whisper to the two in front of him, both Scott and Stiles look up offended by the nickname he just called them but continue to ignore the boy.

"What the hell is a kanima?" Jackson asks now capturing their attention; "Paralysed from the neck down, do you have any idea what that feels like?" Jackson's mutters out.

"I'm familiar with the sensation" Stiles says earning a look from Jackson; "Wait, why would Marlo and Derek test you? Why would they that it's you?" Scott asks; "How should I know?" Jackson snarls.

"Wait, do they think it's Lydia?" Stiles asks, "I don't know, all I heard was her name and something about chemistry" Jackson replies; they are rudely interrupted by Coach yelling at Jackson and telling him off for talking in class but lets them off with warning since Jackson compliments the coach.

Scott then grabs Stiles's arm and drags him in closer so his able to hear him; "How do we know it's not her?" He asks.

"Because I looked into the eyes of that thing, okay? And what I saw was pure evil and when I look into Lydia's eyes, I only see 50% evil, all right maybe 60, you know, but no more than 40 on a good day" Stiles says.

"Stiles that's not a very good argument" Scott says; Stiles sighs, "I'm aware of that, but I swear it's not her. It can't be, all right? Lydia's fine".

Stiles and Scott just look at each other in slight worry as Lydia begins having some sort of meltdown in front of class and starts writing something on the board that concerns them.

In Coaches class, Lydia suddenly begins known to her surroundings and looks up petrified; with tears in her eyes.

Coach then says something along the lines of the writing on the board not being English and looks away confused before continuing his class.

"What is that Greek?" Scott asks Stiles; "No, actually, I think it is English" Stiles then answers gesturing to his phone with the photo he took of the board and flips the photo he took of Lydia's meltdown; the writing saying 'someonehelpme'.

Coaches class starts to end and then walk out of the classroom into another and begin quietly discussing things about what just happened.

"Marlo and Derek are not gonna kill her without proof" Scott says slightly whispering so no one would hear them.

"All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? But when and where?" Stiles says.

Scott just sighs and looks around the room to Lydia who's just mindlessly looking through her book; to both Isaac and Erica walking into the classroom smirking, "I think here and now" Scott says looking at Stiles.

Isaac and Erica both look at each other and smirk knowing their plan is slowly coming to the surface.

Erica smirks and begins walking forwards to see beside Lydia, Scott manages to beat her but only by a little bit, so both her and Isaac sit behind them.

"Are you ready for this?" Isaac asks Erica; "Ready as I'll ever be" Erica replies while smirking over at Allison since seeing he motioned to them behind him.

As class begins and the teacher starts teaching chemistry; unknown to Scott and Stiles and the others.

Marlo and Derek are waiting outside in the parking lot; the two still awkward with each other since their argument earlier but look at one another and nod knowing Isaac and Erica are testing on Lydia.

"Sorry Lo" Derek says looking at her while sad puppy dog eyes, "It's okay, I'm sorry too; I'll tell you everything eventually okay?" Marlo sighs hugging the man.

As Derek and Marlo were apologising to each other and no longer avoiding one another; they realise that the teacher has separated the class into groups.

Erica just smirks when all the males except for a few and a couple girls as well put their hands up to be her partner.

"I didn't ask for volunteers, put your hormonal little hands down" the teacher mutters out; "Start with Mr.McCall" he gestures to the teenage boy in front of her, she just smirks knowing she'll get to him while looking at Allison smugly.

The experiment starts off quite awkward since Scott doesn't do much talking but Erica just continues working before Scott turns to her suddenly.

"Whatever you're thinking about doing, wait, give me a chance to talk to Derek" Scott says; "Why don't you talk to me instead?" Erica says flirting with him but sniffing the air and smelling jealousy and hate.

"That's funny" she just laughs looking at Allison; "In school; you guys act like you're broken up, but she's all over you" Erica laughs.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Scott replies looking at the experiment in front of him.

Erica just clicks her tongue; "If I were Allison, I'd be wanting you, all the time" She says rubbing her hand up and down Scott's thigh.

Scott getting angry throws Erica's hand off and grabs it holding it tightly, "You're not my type" Scott mutters.

"I'm exactly your type" she says grabbing his neck, flashing her golden yellow eyes at him, the teacher then rings the bell letting the class know it's time to swap partners.

As Isaac gets Stiles; Isaac just smirks at Stiles and grabs the test tube in front of him, while Stiles works on the next stage.

"If you harm one perfect strawberry blonde hair on her head, I'm gonna turn your little werewolf ass into a fur coat and give it to her as a birthday present" Stiles threatens.

Isaac laughs; "Really? I've never actually been to one of her big, invite-only birthday parties, I did ask her out once though" Isaac says.

"Sounds like the beginning to a heartfelt story, I'm gonna pass, thanks" Stiles replies.

"It was the first day of freshman year" Isaac says; "And you thought everything was gonna be different for you in high school, but she said no" Stiles says smartly.

Isaac just chuckes "Yeah, yeah she even laughed, told me to come back when the bike I rode to school had an engine; not a chain; but look at me now Stiles; I ride in your sisters new car" Isaac says.

"Mm, unrequited loves a bitch, maybe you should write about it in English class you know? Channel all that negative energy, and don't mention my sister" Stiles mutters back.

"Nah, I was thinking I'd channel it into killing her" earning a look from Stiles; "I'm not very good at writing, but your sister is so I might just ask her" Isaac smirks.

Mr Harris rings the bell to switch partners again; Erica now being partnered up with Allison, she can't hold back her smirk at pissed off look on the Argents face.

"What are you gonna do to her?" Allison asks; Erica just takes a breath before answering.

"Don't you think the better question is what's she going to do to us?" Allison just looks at Erica furiously, realising that Lydia, Scott and Stiles are all looking at Allison is concern.

Erica just smiles knowing they're threatened of both her and Isaac; "I have to say, you guys are cute together, but you know, I've always had this feeling like I'm a little psychic; I just don't think you're going to last" Erica says all sad and smart.

"You think you can hurt me by sliding your hand up his thigh?" Allison says tilting her head.

Erica just tilts her head back; "Would you like it better if it were your thigh?" Erica asks putting her claws on Allison's thigh smiling at her.

"Come on, girl fight in the lab, it'll be hot" she says digging her claws into Allison's thigh, leaving Allison to lean forward in pain.

The timer dings and Mr Harris yells out "Time, if you've catalysed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal" Scott and Stiles hold up a bunch of powder like substance and grimace; as for Isaac and Lydia.

Isaac grabs the pliers and picks up their perfectly good crystal and looks at it; "Now for the part of the last experiment I'm sure you'll all enjoy; you can eat it" Mr Harris says to the class.

Isaac just raises his eyebrows and mentions for Lydia to eat it since his not interested.

She takes the hint and looks at the crystal in amazement and grabs it; not knowing Isaac bought some of the kanima venom on it ready to test her.

Scott seeing from where he was seated suddenly shoots out of his seat before Lydia is able to put the crystal in her mouth.

"Lydia!" He shouts; confusion is muttered around the class and Lydia of course; "What?" She asks.

Scott looks around the classroom realising this isn't the time of place; as Erica just looks at the crystal wondering if this is going to paralyse her or if she's the kanima.

Scott then finishes "Nothing" and sits back down; nodding at Lydia to continue.

Isaac just watches in amusement as Lydia bites onto the crystal; having no reaction to the venom.

Scott now realising that both Marlo and Derek are waiting in the parking lot outside waiting for answers; "It didn't affect her" Marlo sighs out.

"She's the kanima"; Derek just looks at her and sighs; "Yeah; she's the kanima; now we have to kill her" Marlo just looks at his hands and sighs.

Scott, Stiles and Allison find a private place to discuss things; "Derek and Marlo are outside waiting for Lydia" Scott says starting to conversation.

"Waiting to kill her?" Allison asks, "If they think she's the kanima; then yes; especially after what happened at the pool" Scott says meaning about how Derek was paralysed for good two and a half hours and Marlo nearly dying.

"It's not her" Stiles says trying to prove a point, "Stiles, she didn't pass the test, man; nothing happened" Scott says comforting his best friend; "No, it can't be her" Stiles says in denial.

"It doesn't matter, because Derek and Marlo think it's her, so; either we can convince them that they're wrong; or we've got to figure out a way to protect her" Allison says.

"Well, I don't think they'll do anything here; not at school" Scott says, "What about after school?" Allison asks.

Scott just sighs and so does Allison; "Oh well, what if we can prove that they're wrong? What if Stiles tries to talk to Marlo?" Allison asks.

"By three o'clock? I don't think Marlo would want to talk; pretty sure she'll the one coming up with all these plans and decisions".

Stiles states, "There could be something in the bestiary, and about Marlo, is she even supernatural?" Allison asks.

"Oh, you mean the nine hundred page book written in Archaic Latin that none of us can read? Good luck with that" Stiles says growing impatient.

"Actually I think I know someone who might be able to translate it" Allison says.

"Uh, I can talk to Derek and Marlo, maybe convince them to give us a chance to prove that it's not her; but it anything happens, you guys let me handle it, okay?" Scott says sighing.

"What does that mean?" Allison asks, "It means you can heal like I do; I just don't want you getting hurt" Scott says.

Allison turns around going through her bag and getting her crossbow proving Scott that she able to take care about herself; "I can protect myself" She says.

Scott just looks like he's about to break down and scream or cry; "What? Did something else happen?" Allison asks, Scott just sighs and swallows.

"I just don't want you getting hurt; seriously, if anything goes wrong you call me okay? I don't care if your dad finds out, call, text, scream, yell, whatever; I'll hear you and I'll find you, as fast as I can, we have until three" He says.

Allison just nods; The touching and lovey moment is finished when Scott turns around to leave to hearing a zipping through the air sound; he turns suddenly catching the arrow front in front of his face in time.

Stiles gasps and Allison begins shaking her head: "Ah" Stiles says; Allison motions for him to give her the weapon back, "Sorry, it's a sensitive trigger on that"; Stiles says.

DEREK AND MARLO continue to wait out front of the school for Lydia; but not only for them for the betas inside as well; Marlo wants to admit she is super proud of Erica as she saw how she handled Allison and clawed her thigh.

With her super hearing she was able to hear quite a lot of the conversations but decided against it after the chemistry class got to boring; her and Derek talked a lot about what the plan was for Lydia and how they were going to kill her since she's the kanima.

Little did the two to them know that Stiles, Allison, Jackson had a plan to escape the school without the betas.

Alpha and the vampire knowing; but Marlo wasn't dumb; she knew what was happening as soon as she ran into Stiles outside of the school.

Stiles just looked at her frightened and confused; "Why are you trying to kill Lydia; Marlo?" Stiles asks following after the vampire woman.

"As far as I'm concerned Stiles, it's none of your business but anyways; I want revenge simple as that, I died, and I'm lucky enough to still be here with you all" Marlo snaps turning around.

She walks off to where Derek's car is and gets inside; "You okay Lo?" Derek asks her; "Mhm peachy, just another chat with my brother" she snarls.

Erica and Isaac come out of the school grounds laughing at each other; "Did you see that today Mar?" Erica asks getting excited.

"I sure did! You really showed that huntress who's boss; that's my girl!" Marlo cheers on Erica before turning to Isaac.

"You were awesome too, although I don't understand why you kept bringing me up to Stiles? He doesn't care about me" she says confused.

"He does, he cares about you so much; his just confused on why you're on the 'bad side'" Erica says in quotation marks.

"Hmm makes sense why he followed me and wanted to know why I wanted to kill Lydia" Marlo shrugs.

Isaac looks at Marlo in pure amazement when she does a flip off the table and walks back over the car the alpha is waiting in; "Sorry grumpy, let's do this" Marlo says.

After Derek snuck off to talk to Scott; he comes back angry, he sighs angrily; after figuring out the teens snuck Lydia out of the house and plan on protecting her from Scott's house; Derek's been in a mood.

The beta's know not to talk as they'll just piss the alpha off more so they keep quiet but Marlo keeps making faces mocking Derek in his grumpy state.

Isaac releases a chuckle and quickly shuts up with the look he gets from Derek; "Stop doing that Lo!" Derek says.

"Sorry, sorry, I'll stop" she says flipping her hair out of her shoulder. All werewolves in the car watch her in awe, "She's so hot" Erica says to Isaac, Isaac just nods.

Meanwhile the alpha in the drivers seat continues watching the vampire in his passenger; "Dude focus on the damn road" Marlo says hitting the back of his head.

He quickly snaps himself out of the lovers daze and looks back at the road turning down streets. "What did Scott say before?" Marlo asks Derek.

"He just wanted to see if we would give them time to prove its not Lydia and some other crap; he mentioned you and how I shouldn't drag you into this mess and I replied with basically you're the leader in charge of everything which we did make very clear when I turned Boyd at the rink; Oh and he thinks Lydia could be immune; that's why she didn't react to the bite or the venom" Derek says.

Marlo just laughs at Scott's attempt at getting them not to kill Lydia. "Where did Boyd go?" Isaac asks catching a whiff of his scent on his alpha.

"I think his meeting us there" Derek replied calmly.

Stiles, Allison, Lydia and Jackson arrive at Scott's house and of course Lydia has some questions; "If we're studying at Scott's house, then where's Scott?" Lydia asks.

"Meeting us here; I think; I hope" Stiles says, "Thanks for doing this" Allison whispers to Jackson, "I needed to talk to her anyway" Jackson replies looking at his surroundings; they all enter the house.

Stiles closes the front door; he locks all bolts, looking out the curtain; before turning around to Lydia's confused and curious eyes, "Uh, there's been a few break ins around the neighbourhood" He says.

Looking at everyone's looks before grabbing a chair and sitting that underneath the door handle; looking back at Lydia who is now more curious than ever gesturing to the chair; "And a murder" Stiles says.

Jackson sighs; "Yeah it was bad" he says again; Allison motions to Jackson to take Lydia upstairs; "Lydia, follow me, I need to talk to you for a minute" Jackson says.

Lydia sighs before saying, "Seriously? What is going on with everyone?" following behind Jackson.

As Derek, Marlo and the others drive around for a few hours until it reaches dark before making their way over Scott's house to pay Lydia and the others a little visit.

The pack pull up outside of Scott's house to see Stiles's Jeep sitting outside knowing they're officially here; "They just called Scott" Isaac says listening with his super hearing; "Good, let him come" Derek seethes.

Isaac, Erica and Boyd look at their two leaders and notice their pissed off faces and look at each other worriedly before smirking knowing this is going to be good.

"Hey Boyd, could you do a check around the house and see if there's a way in?" Derek asks.

"Sure, I'll be back in a minute" Boyd replies taking off around the side of the house; he returns as Stiles and Allison are looking outside the blinds fearfully.

Stiles looks back at Allison to see her stress typing on her phone, "What are you doing?" Stiles asks.

"I think I have to call my dad" She admits, "No, but if he finds you here, you and Scott" Stiles says.

"I know" She says tearfully, "But what are we suppose to do? They're not here to scare us, okay? They're here to kill Lydia" Allison says looking at her phone again.

"Not to alarm you or anything, but I think I saw my sister's eyes changing" Stiles admits.

"What do you mean changing? Is she not a werewolf?" Allison asks, Stiles just shakes his head and sighs deeply; "No, she's a vampire" Stiles says.

Allison takes in a deep and heavy inhale. "Oh my god" she mumbles, now scared. Isaac just smirks and chuckles out loud, "What? What's wrong?" Marlo asks.

"Stiles just told Allison what you're and the inhale she took, she's scared of you" Isaac admits.

"Good" Marlo smiles, "Okay the back doors unlocked, you can get it there" Boyd says, "I can't, but Isaac, Erica, you and Derek can" Marlo says.

The others look at her in confusion; "She has to be invited in" Derek says.

"Oh" they all say, "Anyways, Isaac and Erica you go in" Marlo orders and they set off to go inside.

"Is this tough for you M?" Boyd asks the grown adult.

"Yes and no, more so my family is in there but they're also protecting something that basically killed me the other night so nope" Marlo admits.

Both males look at the vampire and just smile at how strong she is being with all this, she just smirks at them.

Stiles and Allison are still keeping guard inside the house; as Stiles checks out the curtain and looks behind him to see Allison standing with the crossbow ready to shoot at whatever and whoever comes inside.

"Don't worry Allison; if the rumours are true about vampires, they have to be invited in to come into houses" Stiles states allowing the argent girl to take a breath and at not dealing with someone who sucks blood.

"I got an idea, just shoot one of them" Stiles says, "Are you serious?" Allison asks.

"We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it or at least give it a shot, right" Stiles asks, "Okay" Allison admits.

"Look they don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets hit, I guarantee they'll take off, so just shoot one of them" Stiles says, "Which one?" Allison asks.

"Uhh, Derek, yeah shoot him, preferably in the head" Stiles says, "If Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek definitely can" Allison states.

"Okay, Uh, Just shoot one of the other four then" Stiles says. "You mean three?" Allison asks.

"No I mean four" Stiles says looking out the curtains; "Where the hell is Isaac?" Stiles questions.

Isaac sneaks up behind them from the back door and attacks Allison throwing her on the floor, and attacks Stiles next throwing him on the mat of the floor, showing his golden beta eyes; he growls and goes to attack Stiles again.

Allison runs upstairs to warn Lydia, as she finds Lydia in the hallway. "Get back, someone's trying to break in, okay? Go! Lydia go!" Allison demands as Lydia runs into the bathroom and dials nine-one-one.

Allison locks herself in Scott's room and noticed kanima venom on the window sill, "Stiles, it's here!" She yells out aiming her crossbow at the window.

Erica finds her way upstairs and kicks the door in finding Allison aiming the crossbow at her chest, Erica just scoffs.

"Hmm, this might make me sound like kind of a bitch, but I've always wondered what it feels like to steal someone's boyfriend" Erica just smiles wickedly.

"I bet it's a pretty sick rush of power, I think I might try it with Scott" she chuckles, "You know what I don't think it's gonna be that hard; because why would he be waiting around to steal ten minutes with you when he can have me anytime he wants?" Erica says.

Allison fires one of her little crossbow arrows at Erica; Erica laughs; "You really didn't think that would work, did you?" Erica asks. "Actually I did" Allison states.

Erica then realises a tingly feeling on her hand and looks down and opens her palm to see the arrow was laced with kanima venom, Allison just looks at her villain like.

Erica falls onto the floor being paralysed as Allison steps over and moves her hair to the side; "I thought you were physic, bitch" Allison chuckles walking off.

Marlo, Derek and Boyd wait outside; after a while they hear crashes, thumps and hangs inside the McCall residence.

Derek using his hearing following along with where the bangs and clangs are coming from smirks to himself; as the front door open and Isaac and Erica are thrown out, Isaac being unconscious and Erica still paralysed.

Derek and Marlo sigh angrily; stepping forward seeing Scott and his pack step out of the door.

Derek tilts his chin upwards; "I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing us, Scott; you're not an omega, you're already an alpha of your own pack" Derek smiles before adding.

"But you know you can't beat us" gesturing to the pissed off vampire on his right, "I can hold you off until the cops get here" Scott snarls.

Marlo just scoffs and before she has the chance a hissing and footsteps scurrying interrupt them, both Derek and Marlo look up at the roof.

Scott and his friends follow along with the other pack and realise the kanima is on top of his roof; it looks at all of them and hisses and roars at them.

Derek and Marlo look at the disgusting creature with pure anger; and get ready to follow it to kill it, "Get them out of here" Derek tells Boyd.

Footsteps from inside the house are heard as they all look at the person running outside; Lydia.

"Would someone please tell me; what the hell is going on?" Lydia yells angrily; shock is on all of their faces when they realise; "It's Jackson" Marlo and Scott say at the same time.

Marlo and Derek look at each other knowing their next plans on capturing the kanima who now has a name and face to the human underneath it.

⛧°。⋆༺♱༻⋆。°⛧
𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔𝒔 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔!
6,792 words; think this is my longest chapter yet!
derek and marlo are getting closer; if you follow my tiktok (which will be below) you'll know the secret she's hiding from him
i'm actually so in love with marlo's character and i just know her trauma is gonna break my heart

socials:
tiktok: hellfiresoulss
insta: hellfire.soulss
pinterest; hellfiresoulss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4.3K 136
• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion sense and a quick wit is dragged into a w...
98 11 12
𝓑𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓣𝔀𝓸: Seven years later, Julie Palmer returns to Beacon Hills because she felt drawn back. she becomes a teacher at the high school and t...
2.9K 117 18
[ BOOK 5 ] COMPLETE ❌ It's been three months since the dread doctors, the beast of Gévaudan, Theo, Katherine was busy, she's been focusing on schoo...
522K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" ••• After coming back from her s...