"You're the one I have been w...

By Lilyflows4764

(Y/N) aka you are a Blue emperor penguin, a unique species and proclaimed as the last of your kind due to the... More

The birth of a blue emperor.
Mumbles Little Problem.
Graduation Fishing.
'You were the one I was meant to find'.
Journey To The Forbidden Shores
Arrival At The Forbidden Shores.
The Way Out.
Home.

Strange Lands.

699 27 6
By Lilyflows4764

Narrators POV.

(Y/N) and Mumble chased after the boat long before they lost sight of the boat, (Y/N) was getting tired but she always kept up with Mumble. Same as Mumble, he was getting tired, he needed to communicate with the aliens but he noticed (Y/N) was getting tired. He slowed down for her, worried he'll lose her to the sea.

"(Y/N) are you okay?!".

"Yeah I'm fine, keep going!, don't worry about me, I'll always be behind you".

(Y/N) called out as she huffed in exhaustion but she hid her exhaustion for both hers and Mumbles sakes. Mumble decided to keep going with her following behind slightly.

Soon they washed up on a beach. Both are exhausted and fell unconscious halfway to the shores as they were swept on land together. They had washed up near a electrical power plant as a truck passed by them but stopped. The truck backed up as the door opened to reveal a human.

This human is a male, his name is Nathan and he worked at a zoo, more specifically, the penguins enclosure. He usually feeds the penguins fish and studies their behavior. He was on his way to the dock where a ship full of fish are being dropped off but he found two penguins on the sandy beach.

"Wow, these two are a beauty".

Nathan commented as he examined the two penguins, he easily identified the two as a female and a male and he quickly rushed back to his truck. He grabbed out two cages fit for a grey hound as he lifted Mumble and placed him in the cage first. He locked the cage as he lifted the female but felt something huge with her stomach.

"Huh, you seem way heavier than the little guy, I better examine you first before I take you in the enclosure".

Nathan then placed her in the cage as he locked the cage. He took the two cages and placed them in the backseat of his truck, closed the doors, got in his driver's seat and began to drive off. He is sure to tell his boss that he's found more penguins for the penguin enclosure.

Nathan had completed his main task, collecting the order of fish for the penguins and now he's delivering them back to the Zoo. The Zoo was a bit popular since the opening of the penguin enclosure. Everyone liked the penguins installment and Nathan enjoyed his new job he was employed on.

"Okay, now to tell my boss that I have found two penguins. God I hope he gives me a raise".

Nathan muttered as he drove back to the Zoo and found his parking spot. He parked in his spot as he got out of his truck, he got to the back of his truck to reach for the huge box of fish.

He carried it all the way inside the empty Zoo and made it to the hidden room where he can observed the penguins closely. The penguins in the enclosure are sleeping peacefully, much to Nathan's relief as he placed the box full of fish on a table next to the bucket.

"Hello Nathan, what took you so long".

Nathan jumped at the sudden interupption by his boss as he turned around and clutched onto his chest.

"Jeez boss, you scared me, okay your not going to believe what I've found but I've found two new species of penguins".

Nathan told his boss as his boss raised an eyebrow.

"Uh huh, where are they?".

"In my truck, the reason why I was late is because I found two new penguins washed up on the shore when I was going to collect the fish".

Nathan explained his reasons as his boss simply sighed and pinched his nose.

"Are you going to show me the two penguins Nathan?".

"Of course, follow me".

Just like that, Nathan escorted his boss to his truck and opened the backdoor of his truck to reveal two penguins in cages. His boss was impressed by the discovery of two new penguins, especially the blue emperor.

"Interesting, we won't sell them but we will keep them here in the enclosures. You take the blue one, I take the white one".

Nathan agreed as he grabbed (Y/N)s cage as his boss grabbed Mumbles cage. Nathan closed his door as they quickly took both Mumble and (Y/N) inside the Zoo.

"Before we release the blue penguin into the enclosure, I need to have a look at her stomach. Something isn't right there".

Nathan told his boss as his boss only nodded.

"Alright then, I'll place the white penguin into the penguin enclosure while you do that".

His boss and Nathan had went separate ways as his boss was going to place Mumble in the cave entrance.

Nathan made it back to the hidden room and placed the cage on the table where he examines the penguins to see if there's anything wrong with them.

He checked on (Y/N)s health, she was doing well, her breathing, completely fine. Now her stomach was a big mystery to him, he came up with a few theories. One, she could have eaten more than she bargened for, two, she could be pregnant and three, her stomach is bloated. He didn't know what to say but she seems to be doing fine so he passed her off as healthy but needed to be kept an eye on.

(Y/N)s POV.

I was awakened by a nuzzle on the side of my head, I looked up and saw it was just Mumble.

"Morning Mumble, are we home already?".

I asked as I stood up, he shrugged.

"I'm not sure (Y/N), it doesn't seem like it".

Me and Mumble walked to the exit of the cave, we found ourselves in another penguin colony.

"Uhm excuse me, where are we?".

"It's wherever you want to be Dave".

The penguin replied as I tilted my head in confusion. Mumble wondered to the land but he was pushed back. I came to his side and did the same but I felt something hard pushing me from entering.

"Try the water Dave, it's refreshing".

I watched Mumble slide into the water as I stayed behind and looked everywhere. I was astounded when I saw what Mumble was trying to prove. Aliens. They were just as the skua had described them and there was so many of them. I watched Mumble jump from the water and he was looking around too.

"Uhm, hello from emperor land, good afternoon, now why are you taking our fish?, I'm sure you don't mean to but your causing an awful lot of grief".

Mumble announced but the aliens didn't seem to listen as they started leaving.

"Mumble, I don't think they understand us".

I told him but he started to shout from the top of his lungs to get their attention. I sighed, waiting for him to stop shouting.

It took a few hours and he stopped shouting as he sat on the ground next to me. I sat down on the ground as I nuzzled his head to show him affection and comfort.

"It's okay Mumble, don't be upset, we just need to find another way to convince them to stop taking our fish".

I explained to Mumble as he nodded and returned the affection back to me.

"Why won't they listen to us?".

"Probably because they can't speak penguin or understand penguin. That's as far as I can observe".

I told Mumble as he fairly nodded in agreement and he nuzzled me with more affection. It's actually making me ticklish.

"Mumble that tickles".

I let out a laugh as he only nuzzled me even more. I let out a laugh as he soon reached to my stomach, that's when I groaned in pain. He stopped.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?, I'm sorry I hurt you".

"It's okay, my stomach hasn't been feeling well as of late, maybe because I'm hungry is all".

I told him as he stood up and wondered away from me.

"There's got to be fish swimming around here somewhere if the aliens took the fish".

Mumble muttered as I watched him search around, he's so sweet. I wish I could do the same but my stomach refusal to move is forcing me to stay in one spot. Suddenly I felt something hit the back of my head, it landed infront of me and its a fish. I called out to Mumble.

"Mumble!, fish are dropping out of the sky!".

I called out to him as he turned around and saw a fish infront of me, I ate it as I looked around to find all of the penguins gathered around the mountain where the fish are being thrown from the sky.

"Come on Mumble".

I called out as I shakily stood up but I was forced to sit down by my stomach, Mumble gave me a sympathetic look.

"I'll go get the fish for you (Y/N), wait here, I won't be long".

Nathan's POV.

"Incredible".

I muttered as I observed the two new penguins I had recently found. It seems to me that they are mates since the male had been showing affection to the female and bringing her food. I still don't understand what's wrong with her stomach but I won't know until her behaviors show. I wonder if there's more of them.

"Doctor Nathan, we have brought in the X-ray machine like you requested".

My assistant Addison informed me as I nodded.

"Excellent, thanks for your help Addie".

I told her as she nodded and left me alone, I turned around and indeed, the X-ray machine is here in the room. I looked at the blue penguin, who's being fed by the white male and then looked back at the X-ray machine.

"Screw it, I need to check if she's alright now".

I put on my black gum boots, grabbed a bucket of fish and walked towards the hidden door on the side of the enclosure that'll lead me inside. Luckily the day had ended and everyone had left the Zoo except the employees.

I opened the door and entered through but I closed the door quickly in case any penguin tries to escape. I was noticed by every penguin as they avoided me, which gave me easy access to the blue penguin. The white penguin honked at me as he stood infront of her to protect her.

"It's okay buddy, I'm just going to be taking your mate for a while but I promise I'll bring her back".

I grabbed a fish out of the bucket and showed it to him. He eyed it as I threw it over to the side, he chased after it, giving me time to grab the blue penguin. I carefully lifted her up as she honked in my face in pain, I moved my arms and hands to her back and her feet.

"I know, I'm sorry".

I started to make my way to the door but I felt a nip at my pants, I looked down and sure enough its the male again.

"I promised you I'll bring her back, now please let go of my pants".

The male didn't listen as I then see the door open to reveal Addison, I came to her as the male didn't let me go.

"Addison help!, he's not letting me go!".

Addison didn't think twice as she closed the door to ensure no more penguins escape as she got behind the males side and pulled him back.

"Come on buddy, Doctor Nathan is going to have a quick check up on her, don't you want her to be healthy?".

Addison asked but the male didn't let go of my pants, I winced as he started nipping to my skin.

"Addison please help me".

"I'm trying- hang on".

She started to tickled his stomach, making him honked as he let go of my pants. She opened the door and put him back in the enclosure as she closed the door quickly. She finally turned to me.

"So this is the penguin that your going to X-ray?".

"Yes, she's unique but somethings wrong with her stomach".

I told Addison as we then hear honking on the other side of the door.

"You know he's not going away right?".

"Yeah but I promised him that she'll be back to him after a check up, as long as it's not severe".

I told her as she nodded and we walked to the free room with the blue penguin in tow. She didn't put up much of a fight, which is concerning to me.

"Please dont be severe".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 653 34
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
15.1K 1.1K 26
The Blind Concubine is living in his pitch black world, all alone in a house on an island in the middle of a lotus lake. He thinks that he had long g...
9K 216 57
It's Been Forever Since the Glitter Force Defeated Emperor Nogo and Everyone went back to there normal an rightful place. The three monsters felt ha...
130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...