Graduation Fishing.

Narrators POV.

"Excelsior, ya ya YA!".

It was the ending of graduation for the just graduated grown penguins. Among the group is (Y/N), she had grown into a beautiful blue emperor penguin. Unlike the other emperor penguins that had yellow feathers on their chests. (Y/N) had teal blue feathers instead and blue glowing freckles below her eyes. Her parents are proud of her as they were watching from the crowd of adults.

When she was growing throughout her years, she has a beautiful voice that attracted all of the males in the emperor colony. However, she purposely didn't gain first place in classes, it was to keep her childhood friend company. Unfortunately he couldn't graduate and (Y/N) wanted to not graduate with Mumble but didn't even try because she was forced to graduate.

"You know what, we could have a graduation ceremony on our own".

It was the voice of Norma Jean standing next to Memphis with a fully grown Mumble infront of them. He didn't look like the rest of the emperors, he didn't have any yellow or dark blue colors like the rest. He is fully white and black like he was as a baby penguin with a little bowtie imprint on his throat.

"You mean it ma?".

"You betcha, Excelsior, ya ya YA!".

Mumble joined in with Norma Jean as Memphis got worried and told them to quiet down.

"Memphis".

Norma Jean looked at him with a glare as he coughed at the feathers that Mumble had produced. Norma Jean pretended not to hear anything from Memphis.

"Go get em tiger".

"Thanks ma".

Mumble told Norma Jean as he started waddling out of the crowd.

"Make every moment count!".

"Sure ma!".

"Remember stranger danger and watch out for those leopard seals and them killer whales".

Soon Mumble had left the crowd of adults but he was being watched by the elders of the colony.

"Mark this Noah, that boy was always a bad egg, I'm telling you no good will come of this".

One of the elders said as the older penguin by the name of Noah had a calculating look on his face but his look made him look angry.

(Y/N)s POV.

I was at the front with everyone at the edge of the ice that leads us to the ocean. I want to jump in but I was looking for a perfect time to fall in. I heard a commotion behind me,

I turned around and saw the backside of Mumble crash into me. He pushed me off the cliff with him as we landed in the water. He didn't notice me because he jumped out of the water and soon every penguin followed in pursuit. I went down in deeper, simply looking for fish but I couldn't find any. Every penguin was dancing along in the water, I started joining in as I found myself in a spiral of bubbles.

"(Y/N)!, I adore ya, I would like to see more of ya".

I giggled when I heard Seymore as I jumped out of the water, only to feel someone land on top of my back. I soon learned that it's Mumble who landed on me.

"Oh I'm sorry (Y/N)".

"It's alright Mumble, it was just an accident-".

Soon we were pushed back in the water by Seymore once again as I followed Mumble in the water. We slowly float up as he looked at me in the eyes.

"(Y/N)?".

"Yes?".

"All my life I wanted to say, your so-".