"You're the one I have been w...

By Lilyflows4764

(Y/N) aka you are a Blue emperor penguin, a unique species and proclaimed as the last of your kind due to the... More

The birth of a blue emperor.
Mumbles Little Problem.
Graduation Fishing.
'You were the one I was meant to find'.
Journey To The Forbidden Shores
Strange Lands.
The Way Out.
Home.

Arrival At The Forbidden Shores.

540 19 1
By Lilyflows4764

Narrators POV.

The snow storm has finally cleared up as we gather in a mountainside cave. In the cave is two tall snow structures and four snow structures the shape of penguins. Suddenly one of the structures moved to reveal Mumbles head along with a sleepy (Y/N). Then the amigos had revealed themselves in the snow as they shook the snow off their bodies.

"Morning everyone, is everyone alright?".

(Y/N) yawned out as everyone replied except Mumble, he head something outside the entrance behind him.

"What's that noise?".

"There's no noise".

"No gasping or wheezing-".

(Y/N) noticed Lovelaces absence and pointed it out.

"Guys, wheres Lovelace?".

The amigos shrugged at her question as Nestor spoke.

"You know sometimes, a brave penguin will just slip away to die".

"Do you think he went to a happy place?".

"Let's look around for him first before we assume he's- uhm, that".

(Y/N) suggested softly as Mumble agreed with her, they slipped their way out of the cave and found penguin footsteps. The footsteps of Lovelace but when they followed it out of the cave, they were shocked to see a church on a mountain.

"Come on, let's go".

Mumble told them as he lead them towards their destination but (Y/N) was behind the group incase if anyone gets lost.

The whole penguin group wondered their way into a strange area they believed are left behind by the aliens.

"Lovelace?, Lovelace!"

Mumble called out for Lovelace, hopefully to find him alive than dead.

"Hello?, is there anyone there?!".

Mumble called out again but he was quieted by the amigos, (Y/N) wondered around curiously but quiet. She was thinking on where Lovelace could have gone to.

Soon she found Lovelace on frozen water laying on the icy shore that looks like a trap.

"Mumble!, amigos!, I've found him!".

(Y/N) called out as the boys came to her side and see where Lovelace is. (Y/N) had wondered on the firm ice path where Lovelace will be saved.

"(Y/N) wait!".

Mumble called out as he waddled faster to her, followed by the amigos in tow.

By the time Mumble and the amigos catched up, (Y/N) was looking at the water full of junk and rubbish.

"Are you okay?".

"Dont worry buddy, hang in there".

"What is it?".

Lovelace fell on his stomach and pointed at the rubbish in the water.

"Oh look, there's plenty for everyone".

Raul pointed out as (Y/N) pulled Lovelace back from the water worriedly.

"Hang in there Lovelace, I know they're here somewhere".

"Why would they leave all this behind?".

Ramon asked as (Y/N) saw something moving in the water. Mumble and the amigos could hear the ringing of a bell.

"Tell them we come in peace".

"We come in peace!".

(Y/N) saw a black whale coming towards them, making her fears start to rise. However, Lovelace was coughing and choking from the rubbish on his neck.

"Guys".

"Lovelace".

"Are you okay?".

"Hang in there buddy".

Soon a shadow had loomed over them, a shadow of a killer whale. (Y/N) was the first to look up with Mumble. He waddled and stood infront of her protectively.

"Oh that's not good".

"Stay calm everyone".

(Y/N) told them as the calmness had turned to panic as they tried to leave for the path to land. Suddenly another killer whale had appeared out of water and broke the ice pathway and moved them away from land.

The two killer whales were moving the ice block combined with a metal post as the bell on it rang loudly.

"They're making us appleteasers".

"They're apple-teasing us".

"Hehe, we are all gonna die".

The killer whale threw its head on the ice burg as (Y/N), Mumble, the amigos and Lovelace moved away from its mouth.

"Whatever you do, stay out of the water!".

Mumble warned as another killer whale had pushed the bottom of the ice burg to the ocean water. That force all of the penguins to go to the other side as Lovelace was the only one to fall prey into the water.

Soon the ice burg flipped over as (Y/N), Mumble and the amigos followed in pursuit on staying out of the water. They all see Lovelace is stuck by the bell and the rubbish on his neck.

"Lovelace hang in there!".

(Y/N) called out as the killer whale had popped out of the water and started to lick Lovelace.

"Get your dirty tongue off him!".

Mumble shouted as the killer whale pushed the bell off the red post as the bell untangled itself and fell into the sea with Lovelace entangled to the bell.

"Mumble be careful!".

(Y/N) shouted when he jumped in the sea after Lovelace. He caught up to Lovelace but the killerwhales had caught up to Mumble and one of them grabbed both of them and resurfaced into the air.

"Mumble!".

(Y/N) called out as the killer whale had chucked Lovelace and the bell to the other killer whale. Mumble had escaped the killer whale as he looked around for Lovelace.

"Are they playing birdminton?".

"No its a show, dinner and a show!".

Soon Mumble was picked up by a killer whale and chucked in the air by its tale, along with Lovelace as they crossed paths. Just as Lovelace was flying in mid air, the bell had pulled the rubbish off his neck. Freeing him from being choked as he can finally breathe freely again.

"Rejoice!".

The killer whale had came out of the ocean and Lovelace had landed in its mouth. Mumble was licked by the other killer whale, then placed in its mouth as both Lovelace and Mumble had been kicked in the air by the two killer whales.

"Help!".

"Reach out!".

Mumble grabbed Lovelace as he cheered out.

"Thank you my brother, thank you!".

Mumble and Lovelace fell as the two killer whales jumped at them but missed as they knocked noses with eachother. The amigos and (Y/N) had been knocked off the ice burg as they began swimming frantically to shore with (Y/N) coming behind them and close to the killer whales jaws. Luckily she didn't get eaten as she jumped out of the water in time. Soon Lovelace and Mumble had joined them with another killer whale as Mumble landed next to (Y/N).

"Go Lovelace, your the man!".

"Enough!, it's a bad day for you!, your dealing with Lovelace now and with my man Mumble here!. Begone demon fish, adios, andiamo, don't make me come in the water. You hightail it back to your mama's, I will come after your sons and daughters-".

The killer whales were actually leaving but not because of Lovelace, (Y/N) and Mumble were the first to notice. Soon the amigos and Lovelace noticed as they saw lights in the fog, they began waddling as fast as they can to the side. The ice began to crack and break apart as the group was kicked off by the crack of ice and swam to another ice burg that was broken by the lights. They watched as the alien craft or a boat had left their sight.

(Y/N)s POV.

Me, Mumble, the amigos and Lovelace had made it to the forbidden shores as we stood on the tallest ice tower of the shore. We watched the aliens from a distance as the sun was setting.

"A whole bunch of them".

"They are gonna rule the world".

"Aye, Dios mio".

"It's gotta be them".

"They don't even know we exist".

Mumble spoke as I nuzzled mim on the side, I huffed, that walk up here took the energy out of me.

"Hey, this is the end of the road, it's over, you did everything penguinly possible".

"Yeah, you found the aliens, we can tell your laughing boy nation that they were dead wrong about you".

"Let's go home right now".

Ramon announced but I see Mumble was slowly backing up as I followed him.

"Can I ask a favor of you guys?".

"Sure what is it?".

"Can you make sure my ma is okay and if you see pa, can you tell him, I tried".

Mumble stood too close to the edge of the cliff as I knew what he was going to do.

"Whoa Mumble, you ain't leaving without me, the only thing that'll depart us is death itself".

Mumble knew I wouldn't leave him alone so he jumped from the cliff as I followed him behind. We were actually flying for a moment until we made an impact on the ocean below us.

I followed Mumble to the alien crafts as we see all of the fish being caught by these huge traps. Mumble jumped and grabbed onto the fish but he was forced off the fish by something. I made him land on me as he looked at me in concern.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?".

"Yes I'm fine Mumble, we need to follow them and convince them to leave our fish in peace".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
28.9K 653 34
Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a simple one... They don't have any differenc...
1.5K 258 33
"Nightmare, you got you no where to go, so I would suggest you put your weapons down and hands up, and I won't hurt you" He says, gun still pointing...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...