ride till we die

By nevcau

Fast and furious based novel. Oc based. Read first page to gain a better ish insight on book contents. More

small info dump
chapter 1 : long ago promises
chapter 2 : many goodbyes
chapter 3: life goes on
chapter 4 : race plans
chapter 5 : the set up
character portfolio
chapter 6: freindly talk
chapter 7 : race day
chapter 8: race day part 2
chapter 9 : the final line
chapter 10 : new rights
chapter 11 : small debts
chapter 12 : growing up
chapter 13 : the news
chapter 14 : the calm before the storm
chapter 15 : one happy moment
chapter 16: gift giving
chapter 17 : core memory
chapter 18: pre plan
chapter 19 : smashed
chapter 20: journeys
chapter 21: the world turns dark
chapter 22 : life draining
chapter 23: present life
chapter 23: returns
chapter 24 : fun and games
chapter 25 : loser
chapter 26: you asshole
chapter 27 : growing suspicion
chapter 28 : i dont like him
chapter 29 : deeper meanings
chapter 30 : drunk admission
chapter 31 : cold feeling
chapter 32: Rage
chapter 33 : dont make me regret this
car list
chapter 34 : leave me alone
chapter 36: jelousy
chapter 37: feeling whole
chapter 38 : mistakes were made
chapter 39 : safe but not
chapter 40 : scum
chapter 41 : happiness ends with you
chapter 42 : happiness ends with you P2

chapter 35 : twist

10 0 0
By nevcau

TAYLORS POV
○◇○◇○◇○◇○

It's been a week since I've seen or talked to hailee.

One agonising week.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

1 week before

I shut the door to hailees place with a slight slam.

I stride to the charger that sits across the road.

Beep.

A car quickly swerves around me beeping their horn angrily.

I scoff flipping off the already disappearing car.

I open the car door and get in.

I sit for a second allowing myself to catch up with what just happend.

With this comes a rush of anger and sadness.

I lash out hitting my steering wheel with my hands sending my chair rocking as tears stream down my eyes.

"Fuck..." I whisper my head now resting on the wheel.

I let out a heavy sigh putting my keys into the engine.

I look over at hailees door contemplating to go back into the house and tell her no No I won't leave you alone.

That asshole deserved everything he got from me and you know I'm right.

But I didn't I pull off and drive away.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Present day

I lay under the car I was fixing for a regular track goer.

Ring ring

I fumble from under the car searching for my phone that should have been beside me.

Failing to find it I roll out from under the car quickly spotting my phone and picking it up.

"Yep" I reply not bothering to sound interested.

"Wow rude hello to you to" faye laughs.

"Sorry hey whats up faye" I change my tone to sound more interested.

I stand from the rolling dollie discarding my wrench at the same time.

"Well 2 things what are you doing tomorrow" She asks me.

"Nothing" I reply lighting a cigarette and leaning against the garage entrance wall.

"Great now you have your coming with me to a club"she cheerfully informs me.

"Is that so and what's this second Peice of information" I chuckle

" well it doesn't matter anymore as you said yes" She dismisses my question.

"Rigghhhtt what's this club we're going to?" I question my curiosity in full swing.

"Oh it's not really club it's like an underground type disco thing it's really cool OH and I forgot to mention we're going because Brian's playing and he was to much of a pussy to tell you okay bye ill be at your house tomorrow by 7 be ready byeeeeeee" faye rushes out the last pice of information and hangs up before I can protest and question her more.

"Guess I'm going out" I let out a laugh of disbelief still confused with how fast she's planned this.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The next day

A knock comes from my door just as I finsh making my drink.

"Its open" I shout out to faye.

I catch a quick glimps of the time registering fayes half and hour early.

"Hey your early this is a....." but before I could continue I realise fayes not by herself.

In my door stands faye with the biggest grin on her face directly behind her stand Mitchell and kieran.

"What the actual fuck" I shout in disbelief moving over to where they stand.

"Hey asshole" keiran laughs moving to meet me in the middle.

We clasp hands pulling each other into a hug.

Mitchell then shoves kieran out the way and squashes me into a bear hug.

"Alright alright let me go hahaha" I laugh out taken back by Mitchell's actions.

"When the fuck did you 2 get here" I ask in disbelief looking between them both.

"Yesterday we've been crashing in a hotel" Mitchell tells me looking over at kieran who's now snooping around my apartment.

Faye comes and stands beside Mitchell a huge mischievous grin on her face.

"You ass you knew didn't you" I accuse her giving her a light shove.

"I did we all planned it as a surprise for you ...I... ii thought after you know the thing with" She pauses mulling over her words before continuing sensing My quick tense in body language.

"I just thought it be nice to get the 4 of us back together" She sheepishly tells me looking away from me.

I smile at her happy I have such a great friend I pull her into a hug giving her a light squeeze.

"Thanks faye I really appreciate it" I tell her my voice cracking slightly.

"Who's ready to get wasted" shouts kieran from behind us shaking 2 bottles of alcohol from my alcohol shelf high above his head.

I grin at him in response clearly giving him the answer he wanted.

Taylors outfit

Fayes outfit

Mitchell's outfit

Kierans outfit

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

HAILEE POV
♤♤♤♤♤♤

I look in the bathroom mirror prodding at the now smaller bruise on my cheek.

"Hailee are you almost done I need to peee" whines bella from the other side of door as she bangs on it.

"Yeah yeah give me 2 seconds" I reply back with a laugh.

I spray myself head to toe then open the bathroom door.

Bella hastily pushes me out the bathroom slamming the door behind her.

I shake my head and make my way until the kitchen.

"Hello sexy don't you look amazing" Stephanie cheers out to me handing me a glass.

" stop it you... I'm joking continue" I laugh out looping my self to her side holding onto her waist.

"Lacey you almost ready" I question my friend who sits applying her makeup.

Lacey let's out a sign and deadpan to me.

I take the hint and hold my hands up in surrender.

"God I needed that" bella announces as she enters the room.

We all laugh.

"What time did Brian say to get to the place" bella ask pouring herself a drink.

"Umm 8 but I think we should get there 20 minutes earlier so well leave soon" Stephanie replies.

"Okay real question though who's designated driver for the night" I question looking between us.

"Baggsies not it" I shout quickly stepping away from Stephanie.

"Not it" Lacey also shouts as she joins bella.

"Not me neither" bella quickly adds.

"Looks like I am....your lucky I was already not planning on getting wasted!" Stephanie informs us as if she wasn't losing.

"Suuureee and I have a pink unicorn in my room" I laugh at her.

Bella chokes on her drink from laughing.

"Idiot and for that were taking your car" Stephanie tells me walking towards the door.

"No not my baby" I cry out chasing after her.

"Guess we're leaving" bella says to Lacey as they follow after us.

Hailees outfit

Stephanie's outfit

Laceys outfit

Bellas outfit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 37.7K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
170K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
2.8K 71 14
(The Descendants world but with an OFC) Catherine lived her life in peace hidden away in hills until one day she was made to go to Auradon with the V...