Welcome to Tempest ♡ Cafe!

By Naturalspeedauthor

COVER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. WILL TAKE DOWN IF OWNER WISHES Zelretch was chilling, minding his own business... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - Official Opening
Chapter 2 - A Wild Witch Appears!
Chapter 3 - Customers?
Chapter 4 - More Masters And More Servants
Chapter 5 - Caster vs Golden Boy
Chapter 6 - Fate of the Servants
Chapter 7 - New Worker?
Chapter 8 - Abilities Chapter - Fate Arc
Chapter 9 - Changes
Chapter 10 - Trouble
Chapter 11 - Against jjk - First Half
Chapter 12 - Against jjk - Second Half
Chapter 13 - Public Safety Devil Hunters
Chapter 14 - Plot Twist and Fate?
Chapter 15 - A Contract With The Devil
Chapter 16 - Hell But Not Hell
Chapter 17 - Dimensional Group Chat... wait what?
Chapter 18 - Kobayashi's trouble and a brilliant solution
Chapter 19 - A Fun Trip To Kyoto
Chapter 20 - Inheritors and Progenitors
Chapter 21 - Cao Cao
Chapter 22 - Why Do I Keep Getting Interrupted?!
Chapter 23- Character Development
Chapter 24 - Woah! So Many Things Happening!
Chapter 25 - A Whole Newwww World
Chapter 26 - The Plan Is Set In Motion
Chapter 27 - Clues
Chapter 28 - Hu Tao
Chapter 29 - Surprising and Shocking
Chapter 31 - Her True Strength
Chapter 32 - Everything Goes On
Chapter 33 - All for One and Izuku
Chapter 34 - His Foolish Dream
Chapter 35 - Rewards
Chapter 36 - Ciel... on a Throne?
Chapter 37 - The Profound and Dignified Ciel?
Chapter 38 - Hunters... Assemble!
Chapter 39 - More New Concepts
Chapter 40 - The Universes
Chapter 41 - Slice of Life
Chapter 42 - Ophis
Chapter 43 - New Mission
Chapter 44 - Preparations and Descent
Chapter 45 - The Abyss
Chapter 46 - 4th Layer, the Goblet of Giants
Chapter 47 - The Natural Cycle
Chapter 48 - Cruelty
Chapter 49 - Capital of Unreturned
Chapter 50 - The Truth
Chapter 51 - On the Last Stage
Chapter 52 - The Final Conclusion
Chapter 53 - Daily Life of the Infinity Dragon
Chapter 54 - Dragon Dragon vs Human Dragon
Chapter 55 - The Admin
Chapter 56 - Story time: Rimuru became Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 57 - Meeting of the Three
Chapter 58 - Demon Rimuru

Chapter 30 - The Beginning of the End

1.5K 84 13
By Naturalspeedauthor

Chapter 30 – The Beginning of the End

In short, everything went wrong.

Just days into this training camp, they were invaded by Shigaraki and struggled relentlessly.

After a long night, the dust gradually cleared, but missing a person.

During the chaos, Bakugo was captured, in the exact same way as Kurumi.

Izuku looked traumatised as he reached out for him, but he couldn't reach him in time before the portal closed.

He screamed and screamed at himself. The experience of Kurumi dying was still fresh in his head, and the others didn't stop him from exhausting his voice.

It was only after a couple hours did everyone start sleeping and resting up.

...

A nationwide search was announced for everyone, and under stressing times, they found their base of operations.

Today was the day that the heroes defeated the villains behind this.

Hu Tao was also here, because being the number 3 hero she couldn't talk herself out of a few things.

"Everyone!" The noise died down.

"This is already the last straw of the hero society. If this fails, then I'm afraid it may be the end for a peaceful society. That is, if we don't use every effort we have to resolve it." All Might started the speech.

"In the past, I was called to the office in order to correct Bakugo's behaviour. He's quite a stubborn kid, so I doubt that he will be in much trouble." Someone else tried to relieve the tension but was unsuccessful.

"Based on the tracking device that one of our students made, we believe there are multiple hideouts in existence, scattered across the area.

From our investigation, we currently know the whereabouts of the victim, which is why we will concentrate most of our manpower there. Rescuing the student takes absolute priority. However, at the same time, we'll take control of the other hideouts. In doing so, we will cut off their path of retreat and be able to catch the whole lot at once. Any questions?"

None were spoken, so the speech was concluded.

It was at this point that Hu Tao happened to overhear All Might's and another's conversation.

"If the situation is like this, then he will also make a move."

"Are you saying...?"

"All for One."

Hu Tao's ears pricked up at this, and she subtly transferred the information to Ainz.

(Carry on following them and help them when you can. If he truly appears, then it will be the beginning of the end for both parties.)

...

"IT END HERE SHIGARAKI TOMURA!" A smiling but furious All Might spoke menacingly to Shigaraki. He busted down the wall to the hideout and released his intense aura.

"It ends here you say?" He replied in a calmer voice, "don't joke with me, we've only just begun. You are probably still holed up about that girl's death, what was her name again? Oh yes, Kurumi. You're scared that another her will happen right?" He started teasing and mocking them, which was very effective as this was indeed All Might's sore spot.

He continued, "I've only just began to gather comrades. You're mistaken. This is just the beginning."

He looked towards Kurogiri, but was surprised to find him asleep.

"Don't worry." A ninja-like person then explained, "I played around inside him a little, and disabled his abilities. He's currently out of commission, but won't die. He's just the most troublesome guy, that's why he should sleep a little."

"Its futile, villains." An old and short man besides Hu Tao and All Might said, "Sakoatsu Hiro, Iguchi Shuuichi, Toga Himiko, Bubaigawara Jin. With just little information we were able to find out this much. You get it don't you, there's no where for you to run. Give up." His voice gradually grew darker and darker.

Hu Tao didn't join in but observed.

A voice sounded in Shigaraki's head, nobody came to save you. It must have hurt Shigaraki Tomura, but I'm here. It will be alright, because I'm here to save you. He didn't know if it was due to his imagination, or a voice really sounded in his head, but he felt calmer nonetheless.

Everyone praises the heroes. They keep saying things like 'The heroes will...' and 'before long the heroes will...', but they ignore you, don't they? You didn't do anything wrong... But don't worry, I'm here to save you. It's okay now...

I'm here.

Puddles of liquid opened up in the air, and the exposed brains of Nomus rushed out.

Alarmed, the heroes began to incapacitate them, but to no avail. There were too strong and overwhelmed them.

4 rushed straight towards Hu Tao, who didn't pay too much attention to fighting them and tried to listen in on the details as much as possible. She half-mindedly swiped her spear and fended them off.

After defeating them, more just came. It was futile.

Then, liquid began to pour from inside people's mouths. The entire crew of villains, as well as Bakugo's disappeared inside the liquid.

"NOOOOOO!" All Might shouted. Then, Hu Tao sensed a powerful and evil aura spread out just a little distance from her. She left the building, and before she even began to decide to go over there, All Might zoomed past her.

After looking in that direction for a while, Hu Tao frowned deeply, as she sensed multiples of souls with regret still lingering.

Could that be...?

...

As she arrived, she saw him applauding someone who laid helplessly on the ground.

"As expected of the number 4 hero Best Jeanist. I was trying to blast everybody away, but in an instant, you controlled everyone's clothes and pulled them out of the way. Your judgement and reaction speed is no doubt extremely advanced." He struggled but it was no use, "the strength you possess is the result of considerable training and practical experience, it doesn't suit Shigaraki."

Hu Tao also noticed some children behind a wall, and was curious about it before she saw All Might aggressively inserting himself into the scene.

Wait, didn't he leave before me? How come I arrived before him? Am I that much stronger or has he got some circumstances? Because of his injury?

She put that thought to the back of her mind and made her presence little and looked at what's about to happen.

"I'm going to make you give everything back, ALL FOR ONE!" He shouted.

So that is indeed All for One. Quite creepy looking.

"You're going to kill me again? All Might."

As Hu Tao relayed this information via the mental connection, something finally clicked for Ainz and he started to explain.

(Ahhh! I get it now!)

(Get what? Hurry up and explain! I wanna watch the show!)

(Basically, All For One is someone who has existed for a long time. He has a peculiar quirk. My guess is that his quirk can steal other quirks and give the ones he stole to someone else. Perhaps, All Might is one of the latest of people who has inherited a quirk that can fight All For One. In other words, only All Might's quirk can be used to fight All For One.

And All Might's quirk can also be passed down. Due to name's sake, I will call his quirk One for All. The possessors of these two have been fighting since a long time ago. The reason the mission states to kill All For One, All Might, Izuku and Shigaraki is to completely destroy this cycle.

If my guess was correct, then Izuku's should be All Might's successor, and Shigaraki is All For One's successor.

The mission probably wants us to completely end this line of battle.)

(Oooh. I see. So everything makes sense now.)

Hu Tao then concentrated back to the fight, only to see All Might get flung across multiple buildings.

"[Atmospheric Compression], [Locomotive Corkscrew], [Explosiveness x4], [Muscular Enhancement x3]... This combo is pretty fun, maybe I'll collect some more augmentation-class ones."

He then jumped and arrived by at All For One, and gave a punch to his face. It connected though, since he was too busy talking to Shigaraki.

Then, she felt some movements on the ground.

What are they doing? It's so stupid that it might work...

And it did, somehow the students were able to pull it off and remove the handicap that All Might had by rescuing Bakugo.

But they didn't think of the next step.

As they flew through the air, they could only watch on helplessly as the villains began to launch themselves at them.

*Sigh.

Surrendering herself to justice for this one time, Hu Tao made a move.

In All Might's and All for One's view, a bright flaming butterfly grew in size, blinding everyone here.

"Ahh. Number three hero Hu Tao." All for One nodded with a knowing expression.

The butterfly then flew to the kids who were in the air, and surprisingly enough they were able to stand on it without being affected.

The imaginary animal then left gracefully. The villains did try and reach it, but after an intense wave of heat, they couldn't even get close.

Then, another butterfly, smaller this time, flew towards the battlefield.

Both stared at it as it got closer and closer.

They didn't make a move, and just looked as it landed onto All Might's hand.

Then suddenly, his entire body bursted with flame.

The temperature around him rose by several hundred degrees, but he himself was unaffected.

After this burst, the flame died out but All Might felt relaxed and warm.

The knocked out bodies around them were also carried by a surplus of these butterflies to a safe area.

"She is quite unpredictable heh?" Despite this, All for One laughed, "I have to give it to her though, that quirk is very useful and effective. Perhaps I should get it after this. I came here originally to save Shigaraki, but it seems like I will have to fight.

You know, there are a lot of things to protect. People running away from collapsing buildings. Perhaps, if I knock you far enough, will you be the cause of indirectly killing them?"

Then, black lines with red patterns like a circuit stretched from All for One's fingers and attached itself onto multiple different people.

"Tomura... continue the fight. [Forced Quirk Awakening]"

Then, all the villains became attracted to one another, and sped quickly to a portal forcefully opened by Kurogiri.

Little did he know, a very small butterfly flew into the portal after them, then it closed.

Laughing at himself, All for One punched forwards, and so did All Might.

...

Currently, All Might had his hand through his mask and grabbed All for One's face, but simply saying two words was enough to completely defend against All Might.

"Shimura Nana..."

"YOU FILTHY SCUM! HOW DARE YOU SAY MY MASTER'S NAME!"

(That confirms it. What I said before is indeed what happened. Hu Tao, it is up to you now.)

(Aye aye captain!)

Patiently watching, she saw and heard the dialogue between them.

She heard how Tomura Shigaraki was actually All Might's master's son, and she also saw his true form, a very shrunk down and miserable-looking person.

It was only after a faint woman's voice that he woke up from his trauma and readied himself again.

He lifted his right arm up, and it began to expand again. Although, it was the only part. His weak body could no longer exert what his usual strength was.

"With all your strength... will that be your final swing, All Might? Wounded heroes are the most terrifying of all. Your face, as you came after me with your guts spilling out... even now I still see it in my sleep. Doesn't even look like you have two or three swings left in you, HAHA!" He carried on mocking him.

Endevour, the number 2 hero looked at him in disbelief, "WHAT IS UP WITH THAT PATHETIC FORM OF YOURS!" He shouted.

"If you've only come to show your support, then act like a real audience and quietly behave yourself."

Voices soon sounded across the area, as people started to cheer on. It seemed like Endevour's shout was their wake-up call.

"How troublesome. Enough with he sentimental-talk, let's talk reality.

[Locomotive Corkscrew], [Explosiveness x4], [Muscular Enhancement x3], [Multiplication], [Hypertrophy], [Rivet], [Airwalk], [Bonespear]" Soon an absolute abomination of an arm grew around All for One's right arm.

"Izukua Midoriya, he's the one you transferred it to, right? Without any qualifications, he still came here... it's as if he's not able to control himself. Let's make sure he dies feeling every bit of regret, All Might. You have already lost one student, let's add another." He happily smiled and threw a punch, meeting All Might's fist.

They met.

Contrary to his expectations, All Might won.

A shockwave echoed for miles, and even Hu Tao had to release some of her restraints to not get blown away.

As the dust settled, All Might, in his miserable form, raised one fist into the sky, signalling his victory, but those close to him knew, that this was the final chance. The final time he will be the number one hero.

...

As people were starting to get rescued and medical attention, the reporters still lingered around All Might.

He supervised the capturing and relocation of All for One, but in an instant, his arm and fingers raised, and sharply pointed to the camera without moving his head.

And in that instant, all noise quietened down, and he said a few words that resonated with all who heard.

"You... are next"

To others, it could be a formal challenge to all villains who were watching the broadcast, but to Izuku, and only Izuku, it had the completely opposite meaning.

"My time... has come to an end..."

Bakugo then watched as Izuku cried. Tears dropped uncontrollably from his eyes.

And with all the people celebrating, no one noticed a butterfly making its way into All for One's chamber.

Not even All for One himself sensed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 486 9
After Feldway send Rimuru to the end of time and space Rimuru decide to find a way to go back when he's wake up but Ciel tell him that his timeline h...
998 44 11
Purple hair, Purple eyes. Diva, a simple game character suddenly finds herself in reality. No longer bound by simple code, but having the potential t...
81.8K 3.1K 43
After Milim Nava destroys the kingdom responsible for the death of her pet dragon, Guy finds a lone survivor named Rimuru. Seeing his incredible inte...
9K 231 55
"So hold up. You all claim to be from another universe?" I asked. "Yes, we all are from our respective universes. How we all ended up here, we don't...