Welcome to Tempest ♡ Cafe!

By Naturalspeedauthor

COVER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. WILL TAKE DOWN IF OWNER WISHES Zelretch was chilling, minding his own business... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - Official Opening
Chapter 2 - A Wild Witch Appears!
Chapter 3 - Customers?
Chapter 4 - More Masters And More Servants
Chapter 5 - Caster vs Golden Boy
Chapter 6 - Fate of the Servants
Chapter 7 - New Worker?
Chapter 8 - Abilities Chapter - Fate Arc
Chapter 9 - Changes
Chapter 10 - Trouble
Chapter 11 - Against jjk - First Half
Chapter 12 - Against jjk - Second Half
Chapter 13 - Public Safety Devil Hunters
Chapter 14 - Plot Twist and Fate?
Chapter 15 - A Contract With The Devil
Chapter 16 - Hell But Not Hell
Chapter 17 - Dimensional Group Chat... wait what?
Chapter 18 - Kobayashi's trouble and a brilliant solution
Chapter 19 - A Fun Trip To Kyoto
Chapter 20 - Inheritors and Progenitors
Chapter 21 - Cao Cao
Chapter 22 - Why Do I Keep Getting Interrupted?!
Chapter 23- Character Development
Chapter 24 - Woah! So Many Things Happening!
Chapter 25 - A Whole Newwww World
Chapter 26 - The Plan Is Set In Motion
Chapter 27 - Clues
Chapter 28 - Hu Tao
Chapter 30 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 31 - Her True Strength
Chapter 32 - Everything Goes On
Chapter 33 - All for One and Izuku
Chapter 34 - His Foolish Dream
Chapter 35 - Rewards
Chapter 36 - Ciel... on a Throne?
Chapter 37 - The Profound and Dignified Ciel?
Chapter 38 - Hunters... Assemble!
Chapter 39 - More New Concepts
Chapter 40 - The Universes
Chapter 41 - Slice of Life
Chapter 42 - Ophis
Chapter 43 - New Mission
Chapter 44 - Preparations and Descent
Chapter 45 - The Abyss
Chapter 46 - 4th Layer, the Goblet of Giants
Chapter 47 - The Natural Cycle
Chapter 48 - Cruelty
Chapter 49 - Capital of Unreturned
Chapter 50 - The Truth
Chapter 51 - On the Last Stage
Chapter 52 - The Final Conclusion
Chapter 53 - Daily Life of the Infinity Dragon
Chapter 54 - Dragon Dragon vs Human Dragon
Chapter 55 - The Admin
Chapter 56 - Story time: Rimuru became Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 57 - Meeting of the Three
Chapter 58 - Demon Rimuru

Chapter 29 - Surprising and Shocking

1.6K 82 3
By Naturalspeedauthor

Chapter 29 – Surprising and Shocking

"Nomus, are you ready?" A smiling Shigaraki said as he looked down at the city from a building roof.

Next to him were multiple abominations, now know as nomus. Kurogiri was to his right, and to his left was another figure, with a mask and a cloak on so no prominent features could be seen. Only the hair flowing down could be regarded as a feature.

"Hey you," he addressed the figure, "go cause some havoc."

With a slight bow, the figure then disappeared from the roof.

...

"HEY YOU!" A transformer looking person shouted, "STOP IT!".

He stumbled into an alleyway and saw the same figure atop the rooftop before, now pinning and strangling a hero against a wall.

With just one hand, they could lift their entire bodyweight up, nevertheless the transformer shouted at them.

"Oh? A student?" A mechanical voice sounded behind the mask.

"I may be a student, but I will not allow this to happen! My name's Lida Tenya, remember that!" With a strong sense of justice, he ran forwards, and steam appeared on his calves then suddenly his speed increased multiple times, but even that was too slow for the figure, as they let go of the hero and moved to the other side of the valley, almost instantly according to Lida.

He then followed up with punches and kicks but for some reason the figure dodged them all. In fact, it was almost as if the figure knew what he was going to do before he even did it.

Slowly losing hope, but still stubbornly resisting, he began to run out of stamina. At this instant, the figure instantly backed off, and the place they was once at had a sword sticking into the floor.

"Who are you? That was meant to be my target anyway."

An intimidating muscular man who walked with a hunch arrived at the scene. He had a flat and triangular face without a nose, and an extraordinary long tongue licking his lips. He also ahd rather long black hair, which he draped of his head with a messy fashion.

He wore a dark-combat suit plated with metal armour across his body to holster his weapons which were two katanas.

"HERO KILLER!" Lida apparently recognised him, and he ignored his injuries to sprint at him, but unfortunately that was what he thought in his mind. When his body moved, blood gurgled to his mouth as he lost all strength and collapsed against the wall. Only his vision didn't fail him.

"Hero... Killer?" The cloaked figure then looked at him curiously.

"Hero killer Stain, and who are you?" A calm but crooked voice sounded out.

"No need to know." A polite but rude greeting.

He frowned, "you aren't a hero, so you're not my target. If you leave I will forget about this." He warned the figure but they didn't budge one bit.

"Unfortunately I am a bit forced here," Stain could hear a small chuckle behind the mask, "and plus, I wonder how strong the rumoured hero killer is."

"So be it." He instantly rushed towards the figure and gave a slice with his left hand holding a katana, but to his surprise, his opponent's hand did some complicated movement and the strength of the blow was drastically weakened.

Then, for some reason the katana in his hands became shinier, but also thinner.

"What? Don't tell me..."

He now looked at them in a different light, and once again charged up before leaping onto the wall. He repeated this multiple times until his body just became a complicated outline.

At this point, Lida was completely helpless against this. He thought about killing Stain, and kept thinking about it, but he couldn't help but wonder if he was even his opponent.

His skill far outmatched his own, and whilst one side was only to defeat, the other was fighting for the kill.

The speeding Stain soon enclosed upon the figure, but not losing any momentum and professionalism.

At this point, not even the figure could follow his movements, but after countless battles, they developed something akin to a sixth sense, and by relying on that, the figure started to move and dodge what would've been fatal blows.

Surprised that they can still see him, Stain increased his speed dangerously, and after much persistence, a little cut was inflicted.

This wouldn't have been a problem, if not for Stain's uncanny quirk. Through drinking someone else's blood, he is able to render them unable to move for a while.

Noticing something wrong with Stain's behaviour, the figure soon spotted a drop of their blood splattered into the air, and watched as he swallowed it.

Then, the figure couldn't move anymore, and felt defenceless and Stain then aimed for their head.

"LIDA!" Then, two different footsteps could be heard, and judging by their breath they seemed to be quite desperate and tired.

How foolish, to run into battle already tired and out of breath.

Despite the situation, the figure still thought of many ways to criticize them.

After, a knife was swiftly felt cutting through their neck, and the figure's entire view began to tilt.

Time for step 4 now... heh they will probably get a shock after seeing who I am.

With this, the consciousness inside this body disappeared and reappeared something else.

"Is it done?"

"Yes."

"Mmm good, now it is our time to wait."

Back in the alleyway, the headless body fell onto the ground.

Lida, and the two that arrived saw this sight and was horrified.

What did it in for them was when the mask cracked.

"K-k-kurumi! Spluasg" Izuku was the first one to throw up, followed up the rest.

Tears formed at the sides of his eyes, and Stain just watched them. His gaze then lingered on the dead corpse.

Meanwhile, Hu Tao silently and stealthily watched them atop a roof.

(Damnnnn, that looked like it hurt. You okay?)

(Yes, thanks for asking. In fact, I didn't feel any pain just then since my consciousness will go as soon as I died. In other words, as soon as the neck was severed, I was already gone. That clone was useless anyway)

('Kay. Ainz should I intervene now?)

(Yes. Remember to follow the script)

(Don't worry about it! I'll be perfectly fine!)

Stain was just about to make a move on the others there, but a bright light appeared in the sky.

"Not to fear, for Hu Tao is here!" She dropped down onto the floor and Kurumi's body became enclosed in a warm flame.

"Hey kids, you better get outa here ya know? It's gonna get quite dangerous!" She cheerfully exclaimed as she examined Lida's condition, "oh and also, he needs to get to a hospital straight away."

"B-but about Kurumi..."

"We will worry about her later. You do know that now is not the time to mourn."

Izuku looked at Kurumi's collapsed body in the flames for one more second before teaming up with Todoroki to pick up Lida and ran from there.

"Now since there are no distractions," Hu Tao addressed Stain, "you know, killing a kid is not cool."

"I didn't know it was a child, but I did give her a chance to run away."

"Well, it's too late now to regret hero killer Stain. Coincidentally, I was asked by chief officer to defeat you if I ever ran into you. So be prepared."

"Likewise."

Needless to say, the battle was somewhat underwhelming, and Stain was knocked out before he even knew it.

She walked out of the darkness carrying his body, and met the number 2 hero and others who crowded around her.

Medical staff rushed in with the strange thought of helping a dead person, and as expected they couldn't revive her.

The flames around her body gradually retreated, and she was put into a bag.

What idiots.

She thought, but kept it to herself.

...

"[Breaking news, Hero Killer Stain kills the lost student from UA high. As one of the best heroing schools in the world, such a tragic incident will surely be a dent in their reputation. Let's see what they will do]" A picture of Kurumi and UA high was shown on the screen.

Meanwhile, the person in question was nice and alive, relaxing on a couch watching the news.

"[We absolutely sincerely apologise to all those affected]" Aizawa, and all the other teachers simultaneously bowed down very deeply.

"[There is no excuse, and we are willing to pay the affected anything they ask for. Furthermore, such an incident is unforgivable, and whilst we are not asking for forgiveness, we will implement even better security. We propose a plan to open student dorms and invite everyone attending to stay there.

Also, we are also asking for any volunteers who could help us improve the security of...]"

After apologising countless times, Aizawa started to state multiple better improvements and asked for help.

"How ridiculous. A student literally died yet they want them to stay in dorms. Shouldn't the families worry more about staying in dorms. After all, if they go home at least they can confirm they are safe." Kurumi expressed dissatisfaction.

"That may be the case, however this is also a very smart idea. It is an absolute fact that those who accept will receive more protection than their parents can give." Ainz commented.

"Hmm."

...

On a day that Medea purposefully made rain, every student and teacher of UA were lined up neatly along a grass plain. Lots of members of public also joined in.

Such a crowd would normally be loud and unrelenting, but this time even the wind could be heard.

At the front was Ainz, who had an expression of sorrow plastered on his face.

He always maintained a downwards expression, and after the appropriate words were said, it was now Ainz's turn to make a speech.

During it, he made it extra emotional and expressed Kurumi in such a way that even the person in question cringed.

But not to others. Everyone was silently crying, or on the borders of crying.

After he finished saying his part, Aizawa then spoke up, then the principal, then All Might.

Then some classmates spoke up also.

This lasted for 3 hours, in which everyone stood motionless. They gritted their teeth and ignored the aching pain in their legs, because this was the least they could do to respect Kurumi.

Then at the end, the final act was concluded and everyone started to pay their respects and leave.

All Might then went up to Ainz and personally bowed down to express his apology, and once again the other teachers followed up.

After another half an hour of this, everyone truly left.

...

2 weeks then passed, and after finally recovering at least a little bit, school returned to normal.

All Might and the other teachers went around the student's houses to persuade them regarding the student dorms thing, and after much talking and effort they all accepted.

Settling in was quite easy, and lessons began as usual.

Finally, something else was going to happen.

"We are going on a trip." Aizawa announced to the class.

He wanted to improve their strength, so he told the principal which was a mouse about this, and he accepted.

The forest was under the protection and ownership of multiple pro-heroes, so everyone deemed it safe to travel there.

Enduring the first challenge of being kicked down a cliff, the training officially began.

And little did they know, this was the beginning of the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 229 20
Raj a average guy struggling with poverty and his life dies by the hands of some not important bastard. While bleeding to his death he wishes to be r...
28.4K 768 21
What if Charlie has an older twin sister? A sister that instantly got placed in her sister shadow. Meet (y/n), since she is able to walk, she gets fo...
1K 37 19
A dragon floating in the infinite void drifting into the part of the void where Veldanava was creating the world as he put the finishing touches, a d...
437 16 16
__ "The dying sun, resurrected, as myself, and you.. my disciple, are the moon. That's what it means to be in a disciple and mentor relationship." Sh...