Double Take (YiZhan FF) || Om...

By Kimnielle88

In an ABO/Omegaverse AU, Xiao Zhan is the son of another woman, becoming the Xiao family's sole hope for cont... More

DT: Prologue
DT: One
DT: Two
DT: Three
ANNOUNCEMENT
DT: Four
DT: Five
DT: Six
DT: Seven
DT: Eight
DT: Nine
DT: Ten
DT: Eleven
DT: Twelve
DT: Thirteen
DT: Fourteen
DT: Fifteen
DT: Sixteen
DT: Seventeen
DT: Eighteen
DT: Nineteen
DT: Twenty
DT: Twenty-one
DT: Twenty-Two
DT: Twenty-Three
DT: Twenty-Four
DT: Twenty-Five
DT: Twenty-Seven
DT: Twenty- Eight
DT: Twenty-Nine
DT: Thirty
DT: Thirty-One
DT: Thirty-Two
DT: Thirty-Three
DT: Thirty-Four
DT: Thirty-Five
DT: Thirty-Six
DT: Thirty-Seven
DT: Thirty-Eight
DT: Thirty-Nine
DT: Forty
DT: Forty-One
DT: Forty-Two
DT: Forty-Three
DT: Forty- Four
DT: Forty- Five
DT: Forty- Six
DT: Forty-Seven
DT: Forty- Eight
DT: Forty-Nine

DT: Twenty-Six

665 69 5
By Kimnielle88

They arrived at the campus a few minutes after. Xie Yie came first, parked in the middle of the faculty parking space and already leaning on the hood of his car while he waits for Yibo's arrival. While Yibo and Xiao Zhan arrived a few minutes after him. 

Yibo then expertly parks in the empty space just beside Xie Yie. Before they could leave the car, Yibo purposefully trapped Xiao Zhan between his arms and the seat which made the omega blush furiously on his seat. 

"Did I tell you you look pretty today?" he asked, leaning closer to the omega.

Xiao Zhan gulps, eyes traveling from the eyes of the alpha, tracing down to his defined nose, and down to his pinkish lips, when the alpha's mouth formed a smirk his eyes immediately darted up to the alpha's eyes.

The alpha's eyes glint in interest at the omega's initial reaction, finding it amusing that a simple gesture makes him giddy in his seat. "You're so adorable," he chuckles softly, inching close, enough to give him a peck on top of his nose, "Let's go?" he asked fondly. His arm that was trapping him left its place and went cup his cheeks, swiping a stripe before leaning once again and giving him a chaste kiss on his forehead. 

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes, savoring the warmth and comfort the alpha had given him. When he felt the warmth leaving his forehead, he opened his eyes, amber orbs meeting Yibo's dark brown ones. A giggle voluntarily left his lips, "Mhm, let's go," he echoes and opens the door on his side. 

Yibo chuckles before finally retracting away from him and opening the door on his side. 

"Took you so long?" Xie Yie sulks, Xiao Zhan's bag on his shoulder. 

Xiao Zhan chuckles, "Sorry," he utters playfully and stood beside the younger alpha. "My bag?" he asked but the alpha refused to give him. 

"Nope, let me hold it," Xie Yie insists. Then walks ahead of him so the omega won't get a chance to get it from him. 

After locking his car's door, Yibo rounds his way to his twin and the omega. "Let's go?" he asked and the two nodded. 

.

Xiao Zhan's faculty is not far from the faculty of the two, it was two rooms far from them and it's quite convenient when they invite the omega on a lunch date or a small date between breaks.

As they walk in the hallway, there was just a number of students, ones you can only count with your fingers since it was still early in the morning and class are yet to start. It's safe to say, they can do small gestures of affection to the omega. Linking their pinkies with him and giving him small glances that never get noticed by the students around. 

When they arrived at Xiao Zhan's faculty, they did the honor to open the door for him, before handing him his bag. 

"Thank you," he utters sweetly, cheeks blushing hard as he lets go of the two's pinkies and grabbed his bag from them. 

The two alphas felt their heart skip a beat at his adorable face, they wanted to kiss him if they were given the chance, but looking inside the faculty, there were some of Xiao Zhan's colleagues that have their eyes directed at them. 

"You're always welcome. We only have morning classes today, how about you?" Xie Yie asked first before letting the omega go inside. 

Xiao Zhan tapped his chin with his finger as if thinking deeply, "Hm, until one?" he answers as if unsure. 

"Then we'll wait until one, then let's have lunch," Yibo declares.

"...Date," Xie Yie added, winking at him. 

The blush on Xiao Zhan's face became even redder, he can't get used to this just yet! They are showing their affection blatantly so easily just like that! Or maybe it was just a whole new experience since he had a different view of affection. Or rather, did he even feel affection even from the family he grew up with? 

He immediately shook the thought out of his head, dwelling too much on something that will question uncertainties inside his head and will just bring him sadness. He smiles at the two, the important thing is, the two are making him experience a rollercoaster of wonderful feelings right now. 

"...Okay," he bashfully answered, eyes turning away in the hopes for the alpha to not notice his reddening face.

Yibo and Xie Yie chuckles fondly, if they noticed the way he blushed, they didn't acknowledge even further, then they preceded to bid goodbye to the omega. 

"See you after your class," Yibo remarks.

"See you!" Xie Yie bids as well, followed by a wink.

After leaving the omega, once Xiao Zhan turned to enter the faculty his colleagues gasped, wide-eyed at what happened. 

"You're friends with the two dominant alphas of the Wang?" One of them gasped, astonished. 

Xiao Zhan tilted his head. Was it that amusing to be acquainted with alphas? he doesn't know what to say to their question, he doesn't want to brag either that they are courting him since they have no idea that he's an omega, they just knew he's an alpha since he's from an alpha family (quite sickening actually).

Either way, he just nods, "Yeah quite," he answers briefly, rubbing the back of his neck as he looks away.

"Really? handsome alphas really flock together! I'm so jealous" one squealed enthusiastically, judging by her appearance, she's maybe a beta.

If Xiao Zhan assumes, his colleagues must not have heard their conversations a while ago, which is a relief since he doesn't want them asking him something that personal.

"Right gurl, it was as if we betas and omegas are for another world and these alphas live in their own worlds!" Another whined, sighing in defeat. 

Xiao Zhan chuckles sheepishly, "We're not that different. We're just normal," he answers as he makes his way to his own cubicle. 

"You're so humble, dear! Just admit that alphas really are blessed creatures!" one of the oldest professors said as she giggles. 

Xiao Zhan only chuckles sheepishly at her, "Not really," he shyly replied, "Oh, your dress today Mrs. Tom looks great on you," he complimented, opting to avert their conversation somewhere.

The old omega lady giggles, "You noticed? Thank you, dear!" she bashfully uttered. 

Xiao Zhan smiles in triumph inside his head, well, that was easy, he thought. 

The whole alpha topic subsides after that, with everyone converting their attention to their work and classes for the day. 

.

Xiao Zhan's class wasn't that hard to look after, his students are well-behaved and the time passed pretty quickly as they spent their time finishing their output for the day. 

As the time struck one-thirty, the door of the art room opened, not loud enough to disturb the class but the creaking made a few of them turn their heads in that direction. The door reveals twin alphas, making the whole class watch in awe. Their handsome! is most of the class thinks. 

Xiao Zhan's eyes grew wide as he did not notice the time, his head whipping down to look at his watch upon seeing the two alphas are already waiting for him. He's too engrossed in watching his students create their own emotions on a piece of canvas that he was not aware of at the time. 

"Oh, it's already 1:30. I'm sorry for extending my time," he apologized to his students, as he makes his way to the teacher's desk and fix his things. 

"It's okay, Professor Xiao," they assured. 

Xiao Zhan smiled apologetically at them, "Well then, I shall dismiss you. You may now clean your desks and go home," he declares. 

The students scramble off their desks, picking up every litter and fixing their things to the rightful place. 

After a good ten minutes, they went out of the classroom one by one, while the two alphas counterflow their way inside to Xiao Zhan. 

"What a responsible professor," Yibo teased as he stands beside the omega who is watching his class leave one by one. 

Xiao Zhan sneers, "Of course, I'm responsible," he said playfully. 

Yibo just rolls his eyes, "Whatever," he answers fondly. 

"Shall we head out as well," Xie Yie interrupted as he stood beside the omega. 

The omega turns his head at him and smiled, "Yeah, we should," he answers after making sure the room was already emptied out except for them.

They head out of the art room, blissful and comfortable around each other. 

If his phone chimed for a message, Xiao Zhan ignored them. He'll savor his time with the two alphas this time without distraction.

--

A/N: Welp, the internship is going to be busy again tomorrow. I hope I can have time to write in the following days. Pray for me. Huhu, and I also hope my social anxiety won't get the best of me. Thank you so much for always reading my stories! I'll still make time to update so stay tuned. Love you guys! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 2.4K 23
Two strong and independent men, one an omega (Zhan), the other (Yibo), an alpha. Neither one believes in being fated because of their second gender...
129K 8.1K 31
An omega after his marriage was left alone in the room and to his worst, he found himself in hands of traffickers who sold him to a cold businessman...
676K 29.3K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...
23.5K 1.4K 19
Wangxian 🤍🖤 Horror -comedy -action thriller-mystery story❤️ Romantic -comedy horror family story ❤️ Love of four hundred years 💓 💓Wei wuxian 💕💕...