A Spiders Web * Under constru...

Av dreame07

Nishelle Palmer is not your average teen girl. Facing Life threats, changes each day, and having to hide dark... Mer

A Spiders Web- Prelude
Chapter 2- Friend in Need
Chapter 3-Good Day Gone bad...Again
Chapter 4- New beginnings
Chapter 5-Something's Lurking..
Chapter 6-Truth's Revealed..
Chapter 7- To BE or NOT to be
Chapter 8- Things Change..
Chapter 9- A Second Chance?
Chapter 10 -When Fires Blaze.....Things Glue
Chapter 11-The Weekend
Chapter 12-Let The Games Begin..
Chapter 13-Keeping It On The Low..
Chapter 14- Accomplice
Chapter 15- Losing Focus
Chapter 16- News
Chapter 17- The Unexpected
Chapter 18-The Best Revenge is...
Chapter 19-Insecurities
Chapter 20- When Things Become A Mystery
Chapter 21- When Things Go Up
Chapter 22- Heart's Moved
chapter 23- Plans And Secrets
Chapter 24- Graduation
Chapter 25-The Wrong Things To Say
Chapter 26-The Run In
Chapter 29-The Aftermath
Chapter 30-Emotional Ties

Chapter 27- Unexpected Deliveries

1.1K 41 17
Av dreame07

Cordell

"Delly?" In what sounded like a woman called me. That voice was way familiar. I turned around to see none other than my ex-baby mama Natasja. Damn What are the odds of this sh*t.

"I thought that was you. Wassup!?" Tasja asked.

"Don't try and act like sh*t is gravy between us when you know thats the LAST case in the book."

"Oh stop I thought we were passed that Delly!"

"No YOU could easily pass that wit cha thottin a**" I spitted to her. She was making me angrier by the second.

"Excuse me!? Whooaa! Never that babes. I thought I was forgiven! Come on Dell don't be that way" She said sounding not even the least bit remorseful.

I started to walk away when she started talking again trailing behind me, back up to me by my side.

"I heard you got a baby on the way" She said using her fingers as quotation marks putting emphasis on baby."

"Let me guess the streets talk huh."

"Yep and they say you on the come up. I heard you buying "wifey" BMW's and sh*t. I see you!"

"Tell your sources to mind they f*ckin business too."

I started walking away again. This chick ain't slick. She not about to get me caught up. I don't care how good she looking in that tight spandex skirt and crop top t-shirt she got on. That was the problem now. Natasja had no problems getting guys eyes to stick to her whenever she passed by. She favored Cocaine Lorraine like that could be her twin for real . Body was always on point. She caught up to me again. This time standing in front of me stopping me in my tracks. Before I could do anything she grabbed my face and kissed the edge of my lips and whispered in my ear, licking the lobe.

"Bye baby ima see you soon."

I pushed her off so hard she bumped back into one of the frozen doors.

"Keep ya damn hands to yourself, especially them funky a** lips. I don't know where them sh*ts been!"

I stormed out of the isle before she could say anything and definitely out of this damn Walmart. I will go elsewhere. Hell anywhere away from this b*tch. I went elsewhere to get the drinks and ice cream. On my way back to the house images of Natasja and I in the better parts of our dealing with each other kept flashing back. But as soon as the thoughts entered, thoughts of her aborting my child overruled the other thoughts and made me mad all over again. Dre thought it was that easy to let it go but I couldn't for some reason or another. I walked in the house and placed the bags on the table.

"Why it look like someone pissed you off?" Nishelle said taking the ice cream from out the bag and opening it right away.

"Nothing" I said. Leaving the kitchen to walk to one of our vacant balconies in our condo to take a freaking breather.

Nishelle

Time seemed to be nearing for everything. The girls would be moving into their dorms soon and Caiden was about to put his stamp on his entrance into the world. I myself had to get ready for it. It seemed to appear more recently along with today that Caiden would be bracing this earth soon. Especially considering the braxton hicks contractions i've been having lately. Just last week Cordell had to rush me to the hospital on false alarm. Hell this is my first time pregnant. I have no clue what to expect. Afterwards my mother and Gma talked to me about what braxton hicks contractions even where. Way to warn me!

"You good?" Jamyis asked knocking me out of my concentration and thoughts off of the contraction like pains I was having at that moment.

"Your nephew is putting a sh*tty beating on me. My back is on FIRE and it wont stop!"

"Awwe boobie" She said rubbing my back as I sat on the bench inside IKEA where we had came to look at furniture and stuff for Cadence, Jamyis and Nyla's dorms. I decided to tag along today for support, but also for exercise and to get some last minute stuff for Caid.

"This pain won't stop it keeps coming and going." I said whining. Today Caiden was not being nice to me at all. I'm due next week so little man could come between now and that date.

"You not going into labor are you?" Jamyis asked.

"I don't think so. He is just doing the most today."

"Well we are leaving soon. We just gotta head to the register. You okay to walk still? You not up for catching a bite to eat at Applebees huh."

"Yeah I'm good and no no I will go. I'm hungry as I don't know what!" I said rubbing my belly trying to calm Caiden down.

"Yes feed my baby!" Cadence walked up to me pushing my hands out the way and now bending down to rub my belly. Guess she walked in on the butt end of the convo.

"So you like these?" She stood up and took out some cute bed spread sheets from the shopping cart holding them up.

"Yeah those are nice. It will go with your yellow gray and white theme you got going."

"Okay I'm hungry smelling all those hot dogs and cinnabuns. Im about to grab something real quick y'all want anything?" Jamyis asked.

"We about to eat crazy!. You mean you can't hang on for another thirty minutes or so?" Nyla said.

"Fine ugh.." Jamyis pouted.

Cordell

"F*CK F*CK F*CK!!!!!!!!!" skittles yelled banging on the dash board of his truck I was driving as I skidded off onto the highway. Things were looking real bad. I ain't never had my heart beat this fast nor been trapped in a situation like this. I was tryna keep calm to show them I could handle this but the events that just happened had me about to sh*t in my pants. Things went all the way wrong at the meeting with a dude name Scott whom we set up a meet with weeks ago. Dre kept saying he didn't feel right about it but heard he was a good connect that could get us triple of what we have now. An argument popped off between Chino and a few of Scotts men. Scott may have been legit but his team wasn't straight and I don't think he caught on to it. Long story short things popped off to where Chino shot one of the guys and then it was an all out brawl. Shots being fired everywhere. We outnumbered them. Scott retaliated grabbing me and trying to take me out by slamming me to the floor and trying to punch his fist into me, but I blacked on him after that. Dre made the mistake of calling my name out trying to get me out the way to shoot Scott. He was able to and after that we bounced after we heard the cops sirens near. We had to get out of there. A lot was at stake. For one we could all be sent to jail and two Chino and Big Mark got felonies which makes matters worse and could be sent back to jail. But what skittles and all of us are tripping on is the fact that he thinks we only left Scott wounded leaving him to be able to witness. Only thing is he doesn't have real names except for mine and we left no evidence of even being there so he can only go by what he witnessed. We definitely all gotta lay low right now till this blows over.

Nishelle

We reached Applebee's after it felt like hours with these girls. At that point I wanted to slap all of them but I was hungry and still in pain so that could wait. After about an hour in something wasn't right.

"Why your face look like that? food spicy or something?" Nyla asked.

"No...either I peed on myself or its really hot in here and my a** is just sweaty."

"Ewwww to either!!!" Jamyis responded laughing with a stank look on her face.

"Well get up and see!" Cadence said.

I slid out and looked down and behind at my maxi dress I had on. Instantly I knew Just what happened. "Oh My God.......My water broke......."

"Your kidding me right..." Jamyis said sipping her mango peach slush by straw looking at the huge wet spot on my dress as I turned around.

"NO!!!"

"Oh My God!!! lets get you to the hospital!" Nyla said looking about to panic.

"Ny....I'm good I have a little time at least for now! It's not heavy leaking....I just gotta call my doctor." I said chuckling. I couldn't believe my son would be here so soon. I'm thankful I even made it this far.

"Yeah this is just the beginning!!!" Jamyis said.

"We need to get you home though till you are actually ready to head to the hospital" Cadence said. "It's a good thing we started getting you and him ready for the hospital packing your stuff!!!"

After we got the rest of our food packed up that we couldn't eat due to this surprise we split up to head to our different destinations. I told them I would call them when I'm ready to go so they could come as well. I dropped Cadence off since she rode with me. I got home and noticed the Cordell wasn't home yet. I decided to call him to tell him the news.

"Yeah bae wassup" Cordell spoke as if he was preoccupied.

Caught off guard by his response I looked at the phone to make sure I had the right person.

"Are you busy?" I asked.

"Um...na just was thinking about something."

"Oh...Where are you?"

"Heading to the house why you need something?"

"No I was just wondering. Anyways I called because I wanted to tell you what happened at Applebees!! but I will wait till you get here!"

"IIght cool I'm on my way"

Nyla

I had just got in after Jamyis dropped me off. I tried dialing skittles but he wasn't answering his phone. I placed my phone back in my bag. I saw my mom and bro's was home by their cars parked outside so I walked in the house and yelled for my mother in search of her around the house. I found her in her bedroom on the phone about to end what sounded like a business conversation. She signaled for me to be quiet by holding up her finger to her lips. I nodded and plopped the IKEA bags on the floor and started pulling stuff out. No matter what my mother stays on point. She has always been a hard worker. I admire her even more just being a mother of a single parent household doing the darn thing. Having now two salons, one here in the states and the other in The Dominican Republic, I'd say she was doing well for herself.

"Hey mamita how was shopping!"

"Ma Nishelle's water broke!!!!!" I said with excitement as if I couldn't hold it anymore.

"Oh My goodness! Well it starts now! Hope she has someone with her to help monitor her. That baby can come at anytime between today and tomorrow."

"Yeah kinda what Jamyis said. Anyways mom look what I got for my dorm!" I said as I pulled out bed sheets and pillow cases with a lamp and some other stuff.

"Thats an interesting color scheme you got going." She chuckled holding up the polka dotted lamp I found. "Whats with the blues the greens and the oranges and the polka dots?"

"Mom you know me I never match! I just express what I feel!"

"Right.....So what else....." She stopped talking as she was now distracted at who peeped their head into her half way closed door.

"Hey ma I'm going to pick up some stuff from the store you want anything while i'm out?" Navado my oldest brother asked.

He irritates my soul. I'm still pissed with him for the crap he pulled at the mall.

"No papi Im fine. Ask your sister you see her sitting right here."

I glared at him seeing if he was still being spiteful. He glared at me and mean mugged me then responded to my mother "She aint getting sh*t from me she can go ask that ugly flame a** n*gga of hers."

"HIJO!!!!!!!" My mother yelled astonished of what he just said.

He knew just how to piss me off. He was already in hot water with me but now he wanna act like a dick and talk about my boyfriend!!!!!! Oh hell naw. My mother was gonna have to excuse me for the moment to set him in place. I've been waiting to get in his a** anyways about the stunt he pulled!.

"I don't want sh*t from you anyways lame a**!!!! Mishon takes care of that. How dare you!!!! You really have some nerve to still be wanting to come for me when you should have minded your business from the get go instead of being an untamed egotistical loose animal jack a**."

"NYLA SKY THOMAS!!!!!!!" My mother yelled grabbing me as she saw me about to charge at Navado.

"Naw let her go she wanna be grown mommy!!!! I want her to put her hands on me!!!!"

"THE BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!!! Le he planteado dos para ser mejor que eso! (I have raised you two to be better than that!) WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO!!!!?? someone better start talking now!!!!" My mother yelled. By then I felt completely wrong for loosing it in front of her, but I meant every word to him and I wasn't taking it back!!!!

"Ask her I'm out." Navado left out the room and house.

"Ugh why do you have to leave me with him in the states ma!" I sighed and threw my body back onto her bed.

"Are you going to tell me what that was first!?"

"He just meddles in my business!. He doesn't like Mishon for whatever reason. He's not a bad guy he's a great guy mom really. He treats me like a queen. There was almost a fight between Navado, Justin and Mishon at the mall two weeks ago!!! I said Half telling the truth. If she knew that we were kicked out and almost banned from the mall she would flip.

"A fight in the mall!?"

"Don't worry about it ma. It was handled. No one was hurt bad. Navado is just mad he will get over it."

"You two never bud heads thats not normal Nyla"

"Well hey we are two different people with clearly two different views on things. Thats fine by me." truthfully she was right Navado and I out of all of our siblings used to get along the most. He truly was his sisters keeper and still is even with his opinions. So this didn't feel right. I did wonder what is his reason and why he hates him so much, aside from saying that he's no good for me and he's not what I think he is whatever that was. I hope this thing blows over soon. It's just ridiculous. I know soon i'm going to have to talk to him but even still seeing how he reacted just now I will just wait till his a** cools off.

Cordell

I had been up most of the night thinking about what went down and how we gotta lay low. The crazy part is my son is on his way! and theres nothing thats gonna stop me from being around for his birth. Stressing out wasn't doing nothing. Shell woke up at three this morning in crazy pain. I knew then it was time. I got everything packed in the car. I started grinning when I looked in the backseat from my rearview mirror and saw little mans seat back there. I couldn't believe the next time we come home he would be with us. That warmed my heart.

"What are you over there smiling about." Nishelle glanced over to me in the passenger seat breathing pastely rubbing her stomach.

I glanced back at her for a quick second putting my hands on her belly. "About how Caiden coming home with us when we return back home. He will be here soon."

"Awwww babe you excited."

"Yeah been waiting to see little man for nine months! We done developed a lil bond. Of course I'm excited." I said. The anticipation was great. I know I wasn't the only one feeling that way.

"Haven't we all. Oh my God did you call everybody?!!" She said franticly.

"Babe...shhhh....I got this. Relax and deliver my son safe please and thank you." I said as I grabbed her hand while driving the other.

We rode the rest of the way in comfortable silence. She squeezed my hand again and shut her eyes tight and was doing the breathing exercises we were taught at the classes we went to. I'm assuming this was another contraction bc my hand was damn near dying the way she was squeezing it.

"Shell I can't feel my fingers baby." This Chick got a incredible Hulk grip!!!

"Oh..Sorry!"

"It's IIght I guess I can endure it. The least I can do. Just do it in intervals or something! damn!"

Nishelle

If someone came up to me a year ago and said that I would be sexually molested and raped by my sisters father and would become pregnant with a son I would have looked at them like they had lost their ever loving mind and would have cursed them out till I spit fire out my mouth. To top it off avoid every man known and caused even more hell in my mothers life about some boyfriend of hers. But today......Looking at this beautiful 7 pound 2 ounce butter brown baby boy laying in my arms peacefully sent a wave of heart flutters all over me. I wouldn't trade him or this moment for the world. Looking at him in this moment I knew I had made the right decision to keep him. All the pain and emotional roller coasters I went through was worth it all. This moment right here was priceless. I was glad when I saw that he took pretty much my whole face features. He only had Katrells nose and ears from what I saw but the rest was all me!. Those bubbly shaped piercing dark brown eyes will be the death of me. They already are! July 28th on a Wednesday at 1:30 pm Caiden Masai Williams welcomed the world. Although I was tired I still conjured up some energy to greet everyone. The whole crew was here. Everyone has been stopping in to congratulate me and even Cordell. I have so many flowers and cards and stuff that Cadence had to make a run to my house and take some stuff there because It could not all fit in the medium sized hospital room. Even Nyla's mother stopped in to see our little man. Just as I had handed Cordell Caiden so I could finish eating some of the food my grandmother made for me, Auntie K had just walked in with Lindsey.! Auntie K kept her while my grandmother and mother aided to me throughout my labor. I was excited to see my tiger I hadn't seen my baby in a hot minute with nesting for Caid's arrival.

"Shelly!!!!!" Lindsey almost screamed letting go of auntie K's hands to run to my bedside.

I had my mother pick her up to place her onto the bed where I could hug her lightly and place kisses all over her face.

"I missed you tiger!!!"

"I missed you too!!!! Now where is my nephew! "

"Oh way to say you miss me huh!" I laughed but I understood. Everyone has been gawking and cooing all over him. I pointed to him in Cordells arms and she looked over.

"Can I hold him now?"

"Yes you may but go wash your hands first! Auntie K can you go with her in the bathroom to make sure she really washed her hands good? You know how kids are" I laughed.

Lindsey like everyone else was not paying a single mind to me for the moment which was great because now I could eat in peace.!!! I was happy all my family and friends were here to support me. I don't know how I could have made it without any of them. Nothing could take away this joy I was having.

Cordell

I was the happiest and luckiest man on earth right now. I gained not only a beautiful young lady who has been sticking by me like glue. But a beautiful son too. It was going around time for visiting hours to be over. The only ones left here was Nishelle's mom and gma they had just came back to the hospital. Skittles, Nyla, Dre and Melanie. We were sitting around joking around, Caiden in Melanie's arms when police bombarded into the hospital room. What the hell is going on?

Mona

I was talking to my daughter asking her if she needed anything tonight before we leave again when police came busting into the hospital room. It scared the hell out of me.

"Is There a Cordell Williams here?"

What could they possibly want with Cordell?

"Im Cordell but whats going on? why are you here?"

Before he could get his question answered they grabbed him up and placed him in cuffs.

I stood up from sitting on the bed to ask what was going on. They completely ignored me and read his rights and what he was being charged for.

"You are being charged with aiding multitudinous murders on the first and second degree. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?"

"Don't say nothing I will meet you at the precinct." Dre spoke quickly getting up to follow the police and Cordell out. "I will call y'all. Melanie stay here." He spoke to us.

"What is going on!!!!! Someone tell me something!!!!" Nishelle cried in tears speaking.

"Baby I don't know." I said grabbing on to her hugging her close to me.

Nyla

I jumped up with skittles and Dre as soon as they started to leave with them. They needed someone level headed to keep their heads on straight with whatever was going on. This was utterly crazy. What the hell happened in the time I left him yesterday morning to right now?

"Nyla Why didn't you stay with Shell and them!!?" Skittles yelled at me angrily.

"Someone needs to keep y'all sane with all of this! before y'all do something crazy.!!!!" I spoke back.

Once we got to the precinct I decided to call Shell and clue her in the best I could on what was going on over here. I didn't want her completely frantic not knowing anything. She had enough on her plate and didn't need to stress after just giving birth, although I know she is going to worrying about Dell. I wanted to ease her mind a little with some info. I sat in one of the chairs in the entrance while Dre and skittles talked to his attorney who would be as well Cordells. After some time Skittles walked back over to me and ordered for us to go.

"Babe whats going on? Is he going to get out tonight?"

"No" Was all he said to me. The car was silent I was scared to say anything at the moment with the way skittles was looking head on. He didn't look like my baby at the moment his face was so screwed up like he wanted to fight someone. I never seen him like this.

We got to his house and I just had to find out something. Dell was like a brother to me. I was worried sick too.

"Mishon are you going to talk to me or tell me anything I mean...." I was cut off quickly.

"It's not your business to worry we got this!!! just chill the f*ck out!! I told you to wait at the hospital!"

"Why are you yelling at me like I did something!? I'm just trying to find out if he's okay or not!!!"

"Nyla!!! I need you to shut the f*ck up right now!!!! I need to think!!!!"

I walked up behind him he was not about to sit here and curse me out and disrespect me. "Mishon! you don't have to...." Before I could finish my sentence his body turned around and I felt a strong sting to my cheek and myself falling off my balance to the floor...........

Skittles

Sh*t!!!! what did I just do???????!!!!!!!!.............................

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

354K 7.9K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...
6.8K 216 68
23 year old Woodland "Woods" Demars works with many people at Hi5 Studios. He is friendly, funny, weird, but most of all very secretive. There are th...
2.8M 58.2K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...
2.8M 42.1K 99
Six months ago, Nathan's sister was brutally murdered. Now the former playboy desires only one thing: revenge. Late at night, Nathan trudges down th...