𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎? 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚖...

By onlyNagi

LOOKISM x TOKYOREVENGERS!M/N (only after some chapter) [ON HITAUS] ⚠️EXTREMELY CRIBGE, I WROTE THIS FOR FUN... More

Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : Welcome
Chapitre 3: Korea
Chapter 4: J-High School
Chapter 5: Daniel's Birthday
Chapter 6: The festival
Chapter 7: bubble tea
Chapter 8 : the school trip
Chapter 9:You're done
Chapter 10:back to Hell
Chapter 11: The date
Chapter 12: Paprika TV
Chapter 13: Paprika TV II
Chapter 14: "Just for shoes?!"
Chapter 15 : Study.
Chapter 16: PaceBook FIN
Chapter 17 : Idols
Chapter 18: PTJ ent.
Chapter 19: "Nude pics?Ew."
Chapter 20: His birhtday gift
Chapter 21:Finally,peace?
Chapter 22: Upheaval and backstory
Chapter 23: Pain and satisfaction.
Chapter 24: Betrayal and acceptance
Chapter 25: Strawberry addiction
Chapter 26: A nightmare or reality?
Chapter 27:its a prank
Chapter 28: grognasse
Chapter 29: wasted and high
Chapter 30:4th affiliation
Chatper 32:faded pink
Chapter 33: rainy day
Chapter 34: red
Chapter 35: that was so unexcepted
Chapter 36: 人魂

Chapter 31: you can die for all I care

1.2K 57 16
By onlyNagi

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

                                𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

««««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
0000 text like this is French for this chapter.

Pics are mine,I did drew over them but it's in my style! I ope you guys enjoy reading this! Xx

CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFULL OWNERS!

⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️ READ THIS WITH THE DARK MODE ON PLEASE.FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE.

3rd person POV

The sound of foot steep echoed thought the long and lonely hallway. The moon shined and reflected the sun's light. The infamous foot steep suddenly stopped and were remplacée by cackling. A door had been opened by none other than JongGun. Also know as one of the 10th genius.

At his side stood tall and happy, JungGoo. Also one of those genius. The both were here to visita certain someone. And I think you guessed,it was M/N. You were sat on a sofa near the windows. You stood up after noticing their presence.

"Bonjour,It's been a while hasn't it?"you simply said with a sly smirk, which matched Goo's one.

"Yup,but you know...Behh ... He still don't understand everything we're saying haha. What a dumba-"But before goo could finish,he was hit in the face by none other than Gun.

"You bastard I fucking understood."And with that you let out a sigh of annoyance.

"Let's just start.I came here to talk about a possible arrangement."

"We're listening."

"As you may know,what si supposed to be my father, Satoru Gojo, has been working with the HNH company. And, you surprisingly work for Charles Choi."

"Get to the point,doll." You weren't fazed by the nickname that gun gave you.He alway came up with something weird.

"I want to know everything that is going on between those two, Satoru and Charles. And in exchange, ask me anything and I'll give or tell it to you."you said while leaning in the sofa.

'He really look like his father in some kind of way' Gun thought.

"You know,you're asking us to betray our employer,righttt?" Goo said while leaning forward you,almost touching you nose with his.  He continued : "Well, since you will give us something in exchange, I guess I could do that but for Gun.I don't really know."

"Alright,but I need of you to agree." You demanded glaring holes in there eyes.

Gun, after thinking for 10 minutes straight. Came up with the answer you wanted.

"Yes"

"So,now about the recompenses"Goo was too exited to hide his joy.

"Ah,yea.Ask me anything you want."

You truthfully said,you were ready to give them an enormous a mouth of money. That's what you excepted they'd ask.

Goo took a step toward you and then said while smiling.

"Give me a blow job,please."

You were utterly shocked at his demand. He wanted a what? Obviously you quickly understood it was just for the teasing.

"Tell me what you really want."

"Have a date with me, my money pal!" Goo exclaimed joyfully.

"I guess..." and then you looked at gun.

"And you?"

"Hum,I... I guess you owe me a favor then. I don't have any idea right now so."

You simply nodded and continued to talk with those two, minutes turned into hours. Suddenly, the clock that was suspended on the black wall rang the 6th bell. It was 6pm.

You stood up and headed towards the door as Goo and Gun followed.

"It was a pleasure doing affair with you two. Goodbye and say my greetings to Charles.

Goo approches you and simply patted your head and left. You turned to look at Gun and took out your hand for a handshake.

Time skip
[-8:16pm.     ******** street,Korea,Daegu. Worker territory.
@ M/N]

You walked at a slow pace in the busy street of Daegu.You took deep breaths and were thinking of what you could do after you little meeting with a certain unknown someone who seems very sus and mysterious...When suddenly, you bumped into a familiar duo of women.

"Ah,sorry I wasn't looking." You simply spoke not really minding to look at them. After all, he only had his eyes set on the chairman.

"It's alright-..." the woman said and then when you were about to leave,you heard sobs and gasp. By curiosity,you turned your head only to be met with...

MIRA AND ZOE?????

What were they doing here??? Daegu is so far from the center!! Are they alone?? It's late at night something could happen- wait, we're you worrying for them? Impossible. No.

Your eyes widened at the sight.You opened your mouth to speak

"Y-you... you guys?!?!?!" You stuttered at her.

"M/N!!! OMG WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"Zoe started while speaking loudly.

"WHERE WERE YOU?? EVERYONE WAS SO WORRIED!!" And Mira continued with the question but a little lowering her voice.

They approached dangerously close to you as you backed away.Blurry memories flying in your mind. Every shit that you thought happened because of them.

You then looked at them.

"I don't know who you are,I think you got the wrong person. I've never seen you in my life. 雌犬*"

*雌犬:- meinu- means bitch/es.

Mira and Zoe were left confused as they didn't understand the end of your sentence but,they thought that it was like a nickname or sum.

You then started to make your way away from them,annoyance slowly filling you. But another felling was consuming your heart,well what had been left of it. An unknown feeling. Regret?Pity?No, it couldn't be that,the impulses had been trying to put in your head that 'it's their fault and that they hated you.'

They didn't chase after you,Mira was going to but Zoe stopped her after you sent a glare in their direction.Chills ran up her spine as she was filled with fear.

On your way to the meting place with you little meeting with a certain unknown someone who seems very sus and mysterious... You thought about what had happen.

Do you miss them?
Do you want to be with them?
Are you scared?
Are you sad?
Is this felling regret?
And more.

You arrived at idkdjdkdkdhfjfdh and took a step inside and headed to a seemingly luxurious restaurant.You had dressed in a formal but normal attire.

A woman was elegantly sat at a table for two. Her make-up seemed so heavy. Her dress was so short that it was seemingly uncomfortable. Her eyes averted from her phone to you.

She put on a loving full smile and stood up to put you in an embrace.

You didn't respond her hug and just let her be.

"Good evening babe.How are you?" She sweetly asked.

"It was great, but here ain't the reason why I told you to come here today." You muttered coldly not really having a truthful care for her.

"What is it?"she titled her head 'cutely'.

You didn't let her the time to blink as you finally told her.

"I'm breaking up with you."

You could see a woman on the floor crying and wiping her tears and a man walking away from her. They were none other then Goj- I mean. Sanzu M/N and his ex-companion : Jajajsjd.

You didn't feel regret and gave no fuck ti her tears and pitiful expression.

Time skip
[9:78pm, *********, workers building.
@ M/N @ ???
@ ImabsolutelynimanipulatingM/N ]

You knocked on the office's door, you headed in and you saw the Chairman's secretary beside him. She had her clavetage visible,her skirt seemed to be too tight,etc... But you weren't one to judge,a woman can wear every she want.It's not you who will decide how much skin she can show.

She's full grown woman.,she can decide so SHE don't need SOMEONE to judge her.

You saw Eugene about to sleep but maintaining his composure.

When suddenly when his face was about to hit the table, you rushed and putted your hand on his cheek,in sort for him to not be woken up and get hit.

At you touch,Eugene opened his eyes and mouthed you ' sleep'. You understood and took him on the couch, you sat and made him rest on your laps. His head laying on you chest

You played with his hair,running your fingers though his fluffy black hair. You shot a dirty glare at the secretary who immediately blushed and got out.

You heard Eugene soft snores and decided to leave him sleep alone. You stood up ,laying him gently on the couch and sat on his chair, finishing the paperwork that were laying on the table. You slowly finished it, and then got a notification on your phone, you looked at it and pressed the button. There was some pics that you had with you ex-group of 'friend'. You narrowed your eyes but softly smiled at the thought of being free.

Nomen had sent you  bunches of pictures. Your favorite was that one.

(Im too lazy to do that  so credit to the owner of the drawing.)

It was before the operation.  'We gotta kill my bitch of a sister'

Lmao.

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1505 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.7K 1.2K 54
follows plot💕ITS ONLY LONG CUZ IM CATCHING UP W 500 EPISODES😭😭😭best ff ever trust 🙏🙏 They said what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And al...
3.7K 153 14
Story of a boy named Haneul Geum, as he navigates his school life making friends along the way a series of drama, betrayal, chaos and also love... In...
7.4K 162 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
272K 14K 200
BOOK TWO IS PUBLISHED (Sargent Death is a character I made up. And yes, I know Sargent is misspelled.) Hypocritical and with a grudge against a very...