Homophobic (BakuDeku)

By Itsjustmoi07

How did Izuku Midoriya find himself in such a mess? When he moved in, maybe? When he began hanging out with t... More

1: New Home
2: Ochako Uraraka
3: Kickoff
4: Party Rush
5: Secrets
6: Friendship
7: Relationship
8: Finals Celebration
9: Christmas Break
10: Holiday Party
11: New Year, New Words
12: Sinful Izuku
13: In Love
14: Valentine's Plan
15: First Kiss
16: Regrets
18: Blocked and Ignored
19: Cold Shoulder
20: Boy And Boy
21: Katsuki's 18
22: Courage
23: Graduation Dinner
24: Moving In
25: Seven Simple Words

17: Confession

1.4K 50 53
By Itsjustmoi07

Izuku smiled wide, walking up his driveway as he clutched onto the All-Might themed hoodie his friends had stolen for him. Apparently, shoplifting was something Ashido was used to. Or, that's what Ochako said. The greenette looked up, seeing the kitchen light was on. Brows furrowed, his heart racing as he made his way around the house, to his bedroom window which he had used to sneak out. 

Used to it, he managed to crawl inside and make his way around his bedroom, despite the fact that he couldn't see anything. He managed to scoot closer to his dresser, reaching out for the switch on the wall as he flicked it upwards. The room suddenly illuminated, a smile forming on his face as he stared at the switch. Tonight had been an amazing night. Though, it was getting late, and he wanted to go to bed as soon as possible. The freckled teen looked down, turning to face his bed, only to jolt in fear. 

Right there, his mother sat. Arms crossed, hair loose in a night gown which she had clearly used to wipe away tears; leaving damp spots. 

"Where were you?" She asked, her voice calm as usual. It sent chills down Midoriya's spine; seeing how she had no expression on her face whatsoever. It was almost impossible to know what she was thinking, at the moment. 

"I... Was out with friends." He admitted. 

"Is that the truth?" She questioned, raising a brow with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Izuku felt his heart drop, tears threatening to prick at the corner of emerald eyes. He looked down to the hoodie in his hands, unsure what to reply. He had been caught. As much as he was doing a great job at hiding his behavior, he had failed. His mother was going to squeeze the truth out of him now, whether he wanted to or not. That's how Inko Midoriya was. 

"Sit down." She spoke, pointing to the chair next to his desk. Izuku obeyed, hauling the chair to his side so he could take a seat. He set the hoodie on his knees, hoping she wouldn't mention it. "I received a call from your school, earlier. Saying you skipped out on your afternoon classes a lot. What have you been up to?" She asked, her voice a little wobbly as tears threatened to fall. Izuku kept his eyes glued to the floor as he replied. 

"I was hanging out with friends, in the bathrooms." He confessed. He didn't tell her about the fact that he often skipped classes to smoke with Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero in the bathroom stalls. To be fair, she didn't ask for details. 

"Just... Hanging out? Izuku. Your classes are... Your grades, you're failing each and every class." She whined. "I know moving here wasn't exactly what you wanted, but it's no reason for you to rebel against me! This was coming, and you knew it since last year. You're acting like a child!" She continued, raising her voice. 

Midoriya remained quiet, emerald eyes stuck to his feet as he listened to his mother cry, sniffing every now and then. He waited until she spoke up again, knowing this wasn't the time for him to argue or speak. This was his mother's time to scold him. And he knew better than to interrupt her. 

"You've disappointed me, Izuku. I can't believe you've been up to all this." She sobbed. Izuku felt his heart ache, tears welling in his eyes. He hated hearing his mother so upset. He hated that he was the one to make her so damn upset. He waited, a dozen seconds passing before her voice was heard throughout his bedroom again. "Is there anything else you've been up to? That you're lying about, or hiding from me?" She hesitantly asked, looking up to green curls. She could tell her son was emotional, from the way his entire being was shaking, and the way he kept his head low. "Look at me." She ordered, watching as he raised his head a little. His emerald eyes refused to meet hers, but by the look of Izuku's face, she could tell he wasn't in a state to make any eye contact with her without breaking down completely. 

"Is there?" She asked, again. She watched as Midoriya closed his eyes, sobbing as he weakly nodded. "Tell me. I want to know everything." She ordered. She couldn't promise she wouldn't be mad, but she needed to know everything. She needed her son to come clean to her. "Take your time." 

A short silence roamed as Izuku struggled to keep his calm, heart racing in his chest as he wiped away tears. He tried his best to keep his voice steady as he tried to speak again, 

"I... My friends." He whined, looking down. "They're not the best influence. I'm not blaming them for this, but... They're not people you would accept for me to hang around. They smoke, and some of them... Shoplift." Izuku confessed, his voice beginning to get wobbly as he clutched tightly to the hoodie in his hands.

"Have you ever smoked, or shoplifted?" Inko cut through, wanting to know. Midoriya hesitated, his throat closing as he sobbed again. He slowly nodded, lowering his head completely once more. He heard his parent release a shaky sigh before her hand tilted his head upward again. 

"What else?" She asked, causing the freckled male to pause and think, tears covering his cheeks. 

"I've... Sinned." He admitted, watching as she retracted his hand. His eyes were glued to her left shoulder, yet he could tell her face twisted with emotion. "I've acted in lustful manners, mom." He continued with a sob. "But... I-It's not my fault! There's this boy, and he's really sweet. And he makes my heart race. And... And we kissed! B-But now it's all awkward and it's driving me crazy. I don't know w-what to do anymore, I think I ruined everything between us. It's all m-my fault... My entire life is falling apart!" He cried, stuffing his face in his hands. "I'm sorry mom." He finished. 

A pause, a painfully long one. 

"A boy?" Inko questioned, her heart aching at the words. "What do you mean, a boy? You kissed a boy? You've had sex with a boy?" She asked, standing up. "Izuku, I taught you better than this! Leviticus, 20:13... If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." Inko spoke, raising her voice in anger. 

"Mom! I didn't have sex with him! I only kissed him!" He argued with a sob. He looked up, for the first time that night, directly into his mother's angry eyes. Tears streamed down his face as he continued to cry, unable to get rid of the lump in his throat. 

"You... I can't believe you!" Inko was quick to pound her foot to the floor, looking around the room. She swiftly grabbed Izuku's laptop, making her way towards the door. Only, she was stopped by her son's cry as he clutched onto her gown. 

"Mom, please! Don't take it!" He begged. He didn't mind that his mother would take it away from him, but now, he was scared that she's look through his messages, and browsing history. That way, she'd find out about multiple other things and sins of his. That's something he definitely doesn't want. 

Izuku winced, feeling the sharp pain through his jaw and the stinging on his cheek. He let go of his mother's night gown, looking up to her angry expression. He had never misbehaved to the point where she had to slap him. 

"I will do as I please. I am your mother. You've lied to me, Izuku. You've lost my trust. You're not getting this back until I feel like giving it back." She finished, walking out the room. 

Izuku looked down, crying quietly. His mother was sure to find out about all the curse words he used in his texts with his friends. She was sure to find out about the amount of homosexual pornography he had looked up in the past month. She would surely find out about everything. Every single little thing. 

While the green-haired teen had a meltdown in his bedroom, struggling to fall asleep through the fit of hyperventilation and anxiety, Inko flipped open the cover to her son's laptop. She took a seat on the edge of her bed, seeing the small icon appear at the corner of his screen. A little mailbox, with the small number 5 indicated next to it. With a quick click, the messages appeared, and Inko read each and every one of them. 

🧡Katsuki🧡: Hey, have you been avoiding me? 
🧡Katsuki🧡: I'm sorry things got awkward, but I didn't know if you'd be mad at me or not.
🧡Katsuki🧡: I love you and I want to be in a relationship with you
🧡Katsuki🧡: Do you feel the same, or...?
🧡Katsuki🧡: Just, please answer whenever you get the chance. This is driving me insane.
🧡Katsuki🧡: We can eat lunch together Monday, alone, maybe? :)
🧡Katsuki🧡: Y'know, get some privacy? 
🧡Katsuki🧡: Plus, I'd love to steal another kiss from you... ;)
🧡Katsuki🧡: I love you
🧡Katsuki🧡: I'm sorry, I should have done this sooner. But I have no balls. 

Inko's brows furrowed as she clicked on the profile, revealing the picture of a handsome, blonde teenage boy. She winced, clicking on the three little dots next to his profile, hovering the mouse over the word: Block. She clicked, making the blonde's profile go dark, before she once again clicked on the three little dots. She then hovered over another word, which she also clicked on. 

DELETE CONTACT PERMANENTLY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
5.9K 299 17
After a young Izuku Midoriya lost his mother at the age of five, he was left at an orphanage. The young boy was always alone, playing with his toys...
298K 9.6K 31
THESE CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE. Original creator belongs to Horikoshi. Katsuki Bakugou is a famous model for a company called Yuuei. This is a company...
958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.