Homophobic (BakuDeku)

By Itsjustmoi07

How did Izuku Midoriya find himself in such a mess? When he moved in, maybe? When he began hanging out with t... More

1: New Home
2: Ochako Uraraka
3: Kickoff
4: Party Rush
5: Secrets
6: Friendship
7: Relationship
8: Finals Celebration
9: Christmas Break
11: New Year, New Words
12: Sinful Izuku
13: In Love
14: Valentine's Plan
15: First Kiss
16: Regrets
17: Confession
18: Blocked and Ignored
19: Cold Shoulder
20: Boy And Boy
21: Katsuki's 18
22: Courage
23: Graduation Dinner
24: Moving In
25: Seven Simple Words

10: Holiday Party

1.6K 71 33
By Itsjustmoi07

Midoriya gulped, fixing his sweater as he got out of the back of Eijirou's truck. He looked up to the familiar house he had visited at the beginning of the school year, the building being once again lit up by lights and surrounded by loud music. Izuku wondered how the neighbors weren't bothered and weren't filing complaints.

"Come on, Izu." Ochako hummed, gripping the greenette's hands as she bolted for the front door. The greenette smiled wide, once again entering Chet's house. The popular 19-year-old he had never once met.

"I don't wanna lose the others..." The freckled male muttered, noticing some of his friends had disappeared from behind them. Losing a bunch of familiar teens in such a big crowd wasn't too stressful, but Izuku still found himself worrying that they'd get in trouble somewhere.

"They'll be fine, we've been coming here for ages. They know that if they want to leave, they've got to sit and wait out in front until all of us gather 'round to go together." Ochako beamed a smile, leading Midoriya through what seemed like the living room.

"I... Okay- Where are you bringing me?" Izuku questioned, bumping into a few people as he was suddenly hauled up a flight of stairs. As the brunette never answered, the greenette remained quiet until they were found locked in a bedroom. The guest room, perhaps?

"Okay, we're gettin' down to business. Tonight's the 23rd, two days before Christmas. You're gonna make a move on Katsuki tonight." She spoke, taking a seat on the bed along with Izuku. "I overheard Kats saying he wasn't in the mood to actually be here tonight- So, you're going to cheer him up with flirty lines and a kiss." She smiled, earning wide eyes and a flushed face from the other.

"Ocha, no! I came here to have fun with you guys- I'm not going to make a move on Katsuki, no. I don't know him well enough for that, and besides, I don't know if kissing a guy would be something I'm into- I've never kissed anyone nor have I been in a relationship before. So..." Izuku trailed off, lowering his eyes to his feet. A short silence roamed before Uraraka's voice resonated throughout the room again.

"Come on! Don't tell me that, tell him. Tell him how you feel. And I know you don't know him fully yet, but you clearly like him romantically a little bit. And besides, I know Kats like the back of my hand, and I can tell he's interested in you, too. A tiny crush, not a whole lover-affair kind of thing, but you two are interested in each other, it's clear."

"I said no, I don't want to. I want to spend some more time with Katsuki before actually making some kind of move towards him. And, I want to figure myself out, too. So, if you excuse me; I'm going downstairs to have fun tonight." Izuku whined, standing up to bolt out the door. He didn't come to the party to talk about some silly interest of his, he came to have fun. Sure, he liked Bakugou a tad bit, but it was a simple little crush that would eventually fade and pass off. Nothing to make a fuss about, though he knew Ochako loved to get involved in relationship and anything related to romance.

Midoriya sighed as he managed to get past the crowd, into the kitchen where he grabbed a cup of punch along with a cup he filled with chips. This time, he wasn't going to stand there like an awkward, anti-social person. He'd be different. He'd have a blast.

"Out here again, huh?"

Izuku looked up, locking eyes with crimson ones. He smiled softly, eating his last chip.

"Yeah, I got dizzy in there. The music was far too loud, and people only shoved me when they moved around." He explained, watching as the blonde took a seat to his right.

"Ah." Katsuki shrugged, stealing Izuku's punch cup to take a quick sip. The greenette watched, looking down as an awkward silence roamed. Uraraka's words echoed in his head, something about the blonde being romantically interested in him. "Would you mind, telling the others that I'm leaving? I don't really wanna stay here any longer." The blonde cut through the greenette's thoughts. 

"Now? You're leaving? I thought you enjoyed Chet's parties." Izuku noted. 

"I do, but I... I guess I'm just not feeling it tonight. It's almost Christmas and I just wanna stay home and relax, I guess." The tall male shrugged, glancing over into emerald eyes. "What about you, every time you come here, you just sit outside?" 

"I'm not the party kind of guy. It's weird." Midoriya chuckled, awkwardly lowering his eyes as his friend smiled. An long silence roamed as Izuku rubbed his arms, uneasy. "Do... Do you maybe want to take a walk?" 

"Right now? Where to?" Katsuki asked back, surprised by the smaller male's question. 

"Well, just around the neighborhood here. Not too far, so we can come back here if ever there's anything. Just, stick around. Get some air, where there isn't music blasting in your ears." Izuku chuckled, nodding his head in the direction of the front door, where loud music was heard through it. He watched as a line of braces appeared, Katsuki standing up once again.

"Alrighty, come on." Bakugou snickered, standing up to make his way down Chet's driveway, onto the sidewalk. Izuku happily followed, looking back to the large house once more before he began walking away with his blonde friend. At least this way, he'd get to spend a bit of time with the blonde and get to know him better. "So, does your mom know you're here, or is she still a religious nag?" 

"Ha, no, she doesn't know I'm here. I snuck out again. I don't think she'll ever be... Chill." Izuku shrugged, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his sweater as he looked down. 

"Must suck." The blonde added, unsure what to reply. "So... Do you have any plans for New Year? Aren't you gonna see your dad and sister?" He questioned, looking over to bouncy green curls, swaying at every move the freckled teen would make. 

"Well, I'm supposed to go visit them during spring break. Both of my parents are too busy to move at the moment, my mom working at the hospital and my dad working for one of Tokyo's biggest organizations. So, I'll probably log into a Zoom meeting to wish them a merry Christmas and a happy New Year." Izuku shrugged, smiling softly at the thought of the upcoming call with his older sister and father. "I can't wait to talk to them again, face to face." 

"I bet. If you want, you can come spend New Year's with me and my parents, we never do anything exciting but I wouldn't mind having a friend around. A friend that isn't those other dumbasses getting high every second." The blonde grumbled, rolling his eyes at the past memories of his friends showing up at his house during holidays to bake marijuana. Not exactly something he was interested in, despite the fact that he enjoyed smoking every now and then.

"You're serious? I don't know if my mom would let me, though. I'm sure if I ask, she'll let me." The greenette beamed a smile, mumbling his words as a reddish hue covered his cheeks.

"Great, I'm glad." The blonde scoffed, admiring the set of freckles that were seen across fair skin. Izuku's voice, skin, eyes, hair, personality, everything about him was sweet and perfect. He was surely the most elegant-looking man Bakugou had ever met, seeing his slim waist and hairless face. It was clear Izuku wasn't shaving or growing any hair on his face, and that's something Bakugou somewhat found himself liking about him.

He had been in a couple of relationships before, and none of them had worked out. But he never felt the way he felt towards Izuku with anyone else. A relationship with the freckled greenette would surely be the one to work out. Maybe even leading to marriage. He was sure to have Izuku to himself, no matter what. On New Year's, he'd have that. He'd have Midoriya. All to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.3K 20
A Flower Per Thought A flower per thought Every time he thinks of him It's all his fault The flowers grow during the night And in the morning, what...
24.7K 692 46
Ein didn't die, he wasn't dead and he doesn't know why, but he's sensing that maybe his story, wasn't over. |Finished Sept 30 2022| Book One-Done! Bo...
371K 8.2K 29
[Unfinished/discontinued] โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆthis is a bakudeku story... so yeah, if you like it then cool. If you don't then cool.โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ โš ๏ธI'm still getting...
199K 8K 16
Bakugou is new to this huge school, trying to find friends and ending up having a crush on Kirishima.