Welcome to Tempest ♡ Cafe!

By Naturalspeedauthor

COVER DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. WILL TAKE DOWN IF OWNER WISHES Zelretch was chilling, minding his own business... More

A/N
Chapter 1 - Official Opening
Chapter 2 - A Wild Witch Appears!
Chapter 3 - Customers?
Chapter 4 - More Masters And More Servants
Chapter 5 - Caster vs Golden Boy
Chapter 6 - Fate of the Servants
Chapter 7 - New Worker?
Chapter 8 - Abilities Chapter - Fate Arc
Chapter 9 - Changes
Chapter 10 - Trouble
Chapter 11 - Against jjk - First Half
Chapter 12 - Against jjk - Second Half
Chapter 13 - Public Safety Devil Hunters
Chapter 14 - Plot Twist and Fate?
Chapter 15 - A Contract With The Devil
Chapter 16 - Hell But Not Hell
Chapter 17 - Dimensional Group Chat... wait what?
Chapter 18 - Kobayashi's trouble and a brilliant solution
Chapter 19 - A Fun Trip To Kyoto
Chapter 20 - Inheritors and Progenitors
Chapter 21 - Cao Cao
Chapter 22 - Why Do I Keep Getting Interrupted?!
Chapter 23- Character Development
Chapter 24 - Woah! So Many Things Happening!
Chapter 26 - The Plan Is Set In Motion
Chapter 27 - Clues
Chapter 28 - Hu Tao
Chapter 29 - Surprising and Shocking
Chapter 30 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 31 - Her True Strength
Chapter 32 - Everything Goes On
Chapter 33 - All for One and Izuku
Chapter 34 - His Foolish Dream
Chapter 35 - Rewards
Chapter 36 - Ciel... on a Throne?
Chapter 37 - The Profound and Dignified Ciel?
Chapter 38 - Hunters... Assemble!
Chapter 39 - More New Concepts
Chapter 40 - The Universes
Chapter 41 - Slice of Life
Chapter 42 - Ophis
Chapter 43 - New Mission
Chapter 44 - Preparations and Descent
Chapter 45 - The Abyss
Chapter 46 - 4th Layer, the Goblet of Giants
Chapter 47 - The Natural Cycle
Chapter 48 - Cruelty
Chapter 49 - Capital of Unreturned
Chapter 50 - The Truth
Chapter 51 - On the Last Stage
Chapter 52 - The Final Conclusion
Chapter 53 - Daily Life of the Infinity Dragon
Chapter 54 - Dragon Dragon vs Human Dragon
Chapter 55 - The Admin
Chapter 56 - Story time: Rimuru became Muzan Kibutsuji
Chapter 57 - Meeting of the Three
Chapter 58 - Demon Rimuru

Chapter 25 - A Whole Newwww World

2.2K 90 43
By Naturalspeedauthor

Chapter 25 – A Whole Newwww World

**Extra information:

This is around modern day, except that some people are born with special powers called quirks. Now, it has become commonplace in the world for extraordinary abilities to be used in the streets.

Each one is unique and different.

However, people began to abuse these powers, so they are now two factions in this world, the heroes and the villains.

Main Objectives: Eliminate the following people: Izuku Midoriya / All For One / All Might / Tomura Shigaraki

Time Limit: 1 year

Hidden Objectives: ???

Rewards: ???

Tips: Weak-willed aren't enough

...

The first thing they saw was a vast forest, and the leaves slowly drifting in the air, and eventually falling softly onto the ground.

Medea then looked around at the scenery, before concentrating at the people next to her.

And as she did so, they did the same for her too.

A normal-looking school girl with a sadistic look in her eyes...

Another normal-looking girl but with flowers? as pupils...

And... a skeleton? Is this Ainz?

Her doubts were quickly answered however,

"Hem hem, you are probably wondering but yes, I am Ainz, but considering the information the system gave us, this body is probably not appropriate."

The skeleton then suddenly began to transform into a normal human-sized body. Every feature was very average.

"This should be better. Please let me introduce myself, I am Ainz. That is my name as well as my title on the group chat."

"Ooh yes, I'm the one called 77th Director, but you can call me Hu Tao!"

"I am 'Nightmare', but my real name is Kurumi."

"Hm. I'm Medea, also known as the Witch of Betrayal."

After introductions, silence began again, before Ainz decided to speak, "so now we're here. The most important thing is information. We need to know where the targets are, who they are, and how strong they are. We have one year so I believe it is more than enough time."

"I agree with Ainz. At least we should figure out where we are now." Followed Kurumi.

Soon, the group then disguised as tourists by changing into appropriate clothes, and found their way to civilisation. It wasn't that hard, considering that there were two ancient powerful magi there.

After asking around, they found that this was America.

They were about to ask someone about All Might and the others, when Hu Tao's eyes travelled up and landed on a billboard, "hey look! I found him!"

It was indeed All Might. It was a popular action figure toy. Curious why he was famous, they went to the library and after tricking the librarian, they gained access to the books.

What they found soon shocked them, as apparently, All Might was a hero who would sacrifice even himself for mankind.

"Why is the mission so weird then? I thought they would be part of a criminal organisation."

"Same here. But he is classed as the strongest hero, so perhaps he has some secret?"

"I still don't like the sound of this."

Then, after digging around some more, some dots began to connect.

"So they're saying that All Might is the number one hero in the world, and currently resides in Japan. Rumours has it that he will also be a teacher at one of the greatest hero schools UA."

"I think we should just focus on this for now. A lead is a lead."

"I agreeeee!"

Now actually knowing what they're doing, Japan became their target, but there was one problem, how were they going to get there?

Medea could only teleport to places she's been before, definitely not this world's Japan.

Hu Tao was from the medieval era. She still had no idea how anything worked here, and her eyes were full of sparks looking at the wonderful contraptions around her.

Kurumi also couldn't teleport to Japan, at least, she said she couldn't.

"We will get a plane there."

"What's a plane?"

"It is an advanced method of flying that humanity came up with during the 1900s. At least on Earth that is." He looked at Hu Tao and nodded.

"I have experience since I am from the era, so I will book the tickets, the question is now money. Anyone have any?"

Medea finally found the chance to contribute, so without hesitation, she activated [Gate of Babylon] whilst putting up a barrier around them.

Thousands of pure gold coins flowed out endlessly, and if it wasn't for Medea controlling it, the entire building would be flattened before they would even know what was going on.

"""..."""

"Ah, Medea, that reminds me. The weapons you put on the shop..."

"I still have them. I don't use the weapons and they're just there like a trophy to be honest, so I don't mind if I give them out. Do you want to buy them?" Finally considering about the fact that she was going to graduate from the title of the poorest person on the chat, she asked.

"About that, it's way too expensive."

Ainz said, which was then followed by nods from the other two, "do you have any less expensive stuff, perhaps I may be interested to buy."

"I don't know, but first, what do we do with the gold?"

They then looked at the small hill of gold.

"How much do you have?"

"Infinite."

"... Then you don't mind me taking some do you?"

"Help yourself."

Hu Tao's eyes were now the shape of gold coins instead of flowers, as she dived into the pile face first.

Ainz also looked at it for a while, before a ring appeared and about a third of it disappeared.

Kurumi just didn't bother since gold didn't matter to her that much.

...

After that brief interlude, business was on the way.

Ainz successfully converted the gold into dollars and they were now waiting at an airport.

Also, forging documents and passports was a walk in the park for Ainz.

"Our gate is B27 and our seat numbers are VIP Lounge 2." Of course they would treat themselves with the overflux of money. The lounge area was an entire room enough for six people. There was a bed and 5 reclining chairs. There were also multiple free drinks and snacks about.

Soon, the plane landed and was prepared again for take off to Japan.

Another hour went by and Medea glanced at the mountain of coffee cups that Ainz had besides him.

"What? I haven't had it in a long time"

"Pft." A little laughter slipped from her mouth, which definitely helped lighten the mood a bit.

Hu Tao was humming to herself swinging her legs whilst playing on her new phone.

Kurumi was looking over her shoulder and watching her play.

It wasn't until another hour later before they announced the boarding of the plane.

...

At Tempest Café, everything and everyone was completely still.

Even the dimensional gap, everything supernatural, even Great Red and Ophis were frozen.

Apart from two people. They were Rimuru and Ciel.

Since Medea left, there was literally nothing to do, so Ciel suggested a plan and lead Rimuru to their room.

And instead of a familiar wall with the over-the-top decorations, instead it was a massive 144 inch TV with absolute mind-breaking graphics and 0 ping.

And on it, showed Medea and the rest of the crew. Ever since they arrived in their world, Ciel and Rimuru had been watching them like a movie. They both had plenty of food lying around, and whilst snuggling and cuddling, acting all lovey-dovey, they watched them as they made their way to Japan.

...

The lounge was indeed very luxurious, at least for a plane.

It was more cramped than they thought it would be, but still more than enough room for the four.

Hu Tao was looking out of the window in awe, her hands and face pressed against it, and a layer of mist formed on the glass.

Medea also appreciated the sight as she had never done something like this before. Meanwhile, Ainz and Kurumi were more chill about it, since they have either done this before or have experienced technology before.

With a slight rumble, the engine fired and the land began to slide backwards. Hu Tao looked like a baby with a new toy, even her new phone was forgotten as she stared intently at the passing buildings.

Then, with a hard jolt, the scene began to tilt on an axis and eventually, they were steadily cruising in the air.

"WOAH! This is what it looked like up there."

"Have you really never seen this before?"

"What do you think? Apparently, the world I live in is way behind in this type of stuff. There are powerful people sure, but I'm probably the first person to look down from the clouds like this. You reckon there are any sky people? Perhaps I can even sell a coffin to them!" She joked about, but was still happy nonetheless.

The trip would take 17 hours, so they made themselves comfortable.

Just 3 hours in, lunch arrived and after eating, it became a question and answer for Medea, as she was still kind of new.

"Wait, so how many times have you been on missions before me?"

"I've been on 3, but there was in total about 9." Hu Tao replied.

"It is the same for me, but the ones I went on were more brutal in terms of morality."

"Mm" The three answered.

"So tell me Medea," Kurumi inquired, "if you don't mind of course, like, what's your abilities and history. I would consider us friends and we need to work together for this task." Everyone then leaned in and listened quietly.

"I don't mind at all. As you know, I'm Medea. I am also a mage, from what in my world was called the Age of Gods."

"You're a god?!" Hu Tao exclaimed.

"No, but I lived in that era."

"Oh."

"Mm. Although, since my story was considered a legend, my soul was preserved in this imaginary space called the Throne of Heroes, and during modern times, multiple magi summon these characters from legends to fight in a war for a wish granting device.

I was summoned by my current master, and I am now living quite happily." A cheerful tone further emphasised her history, as it could be seen that she no longer dwelled on her tragic past.

"Did you win the war?"

"No, my master did."

"And what was it that your master wished for?"

"I don't know, but my master is sometimes quite unpredictable. And back to Kurumi's question, naturally I can cast a variety of spells. I was regarded as quite a genius back in the day, but recently I acquired the [Gate of Babylon], which was also where all the coins came from.

It is a separate space that has all the treasures of humanity. Every weapon is in there, apart from a select few."

"Ohhh, so that's why you had so many weapons."

"Yes, the thing is, I'm a magus so I don't need them. But I guess they're too expensive. What about you? I am also curious to know about your abilities and respective worlds."

So, they carried on chatting about themselves and other random topics until the outside turned dark, and although Kurumi and Ainz did not require sleep, they joined Medea and Hu Tao, and dozed off.

The next day, when the morning was still fresh, the plane touched down on Japan, and they touched the ground for the first time in 17 hours.

And they were about to take the world by storm...

...

A/N sorry if this chapter was a bit slow as in nothing happened. I was just trying to build the relationships between the characters, since even though they talked on the group chat, meeting face to face is always different.

I didn't want to make their relationship seem rushed and unnatural. I thought that by using a trip, the time they spend travelling would be the perfect time to bond and talk.

It might still seem a bit unnatural but I feel like it's at least believable.

And plus, I can't actually decide which other world to do next. I mean, it will be in the future chapters but I need to decide now to plan how it will play out.

The animeverses I can't decide between are:

Made in Abyss

Demon Slayer

Fate Babylonia

Black Clover

Seven Deadly Sins

The thing is I will probably include all of these in the future but I can't decide which one to do next so I'll just leave it up to yous.

And I still want to rant on about Made in Abyss so the next paragraph is me ranting, you can read if you want but there are spoilers so be warned.

Like wtf. I knew that it would be somewhat sad but I didn't really cry. Instead, the amount of fucked up things I saw was enough. The first season was alright and not as bad until the last episode where Mitty fucking dies and that kinda made me emotional. Surprisingly I didn't cry at that part, but when the others started crying it did it for me.
The movie was quite sad especially when the girl was killed but still alive but I kinda expected such things to happen so I was prepared
Then theres the second season which was the epitome of fucked up shit. I didn't cry too much but the amount of horror I felt was unbelievable. Some characters deserved to die and some didn't deserve to live that long.
The ending was beautiful though and masterfully done but she still didn't deserve to die.
The soundtracks though... they added so much more emotion into the series. The music made me feel more than just the plot ngl.
Also it ends with the beginning of the next part, but the manga releases like once a year which is bullshit so we have to wait for like another 5 years before the next season which is also bullshit, but tbh I have so many ideas in regards to using it as plot material for this fic.
I cant wait for the next season and I know it's probably going to mess with my emotions on other levels and give me deep trauma like season 2 but imma still watch it.

Anyway, rant over, thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7.2K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...
81.7K 3.1K 43
After Milim Nava destroys the kingdom responsible for the death of her pet dragon, Guy finds a lone survivor named Rimuru. Seeing his incredible inte...
4.5K 229 20
Raj a average guy struggling with poverty and his life dies by the hands of some not important bastard. While bleeding to his death he wishes to be r...
1K 37 19
A dragon floating in the infinite void drifting into the part of the void where Veldanava was creating the world as he put the finishing touches, a d...