The Core Of The Magic Dimensi...

By DarkAvatar4Life

Aerilyn has entered Alfea School, she soon befriends the Winx and things are looking up that is until The Tri... More

Winx Oc
About My Character
Prologue
Chapter 1: Alfea
Chapter 2: Winx Club
Chapter 3: The Ball
Chapter 4: The Ball 2
UPDATE
Chapter 5: Bloom's transformation
Chapter 6- A swampy adventure
New oc design
Stella's sceptre
The Black Lagoon
Mission Cloud-Tower
Detention Frenzy
Detention Frenzy 2
The Day of The Rose
The vessel of the dragon
The vessel of the dragon 2
The simulation test
Simulation Test 2
Update
The island monster
Skyaldia
Bloom's Secret
The Envelope
The Nightmare Beast
The Exhibition
Mission: Domino
The End of the Trix
Season 2-Arrival of a new fairy
Pictures in case you don't know
Darkar The Shadow Phoneix
The Reveal
The Book of Powers
The Breath of The Universe
Convergence Test Part 1
The Convergence Test Part 2
Club Fiasco
Planet: Deiras
Hallowinx
The Cloud Tower Codex
Dark Bloom
Charmix Power
The End of Darkar
Season 3: The Ball/Into Andros
Detention Once Again
Double Enchantix
Mission: Cure Faragonda
Tecna's Sacrifice
Aerilyn's Enchantix
Before we continue
Baltor's Box
The Golden Kingdom
The Water Stars
The End of Valtor

Aisha Fairy of Waves

230 9 0
By DarkAvatar4Life

Musa, Flora, and Aerilyn were in the infirmary with the girl. Having to have finished their lessons early than the others they opted to take care of her until she had woken up. Flora dipped a rag into the cool water and wiped it over the girl's face. Musa was humming to herself while looking out of the window and Aerilyn sat on the chair next to the bed. 

The girl let out a groan and they all looked over at her. She woke up with a start and looked around, she looked down at her hands shaking. "Four days... it's been four days?" She looked at them with surprise. "Piff, where's Piff?" Aerilyn placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Calm down, you're safe now." The girl sighed and laid back down on the bed. 

"She figured out the day it is by looking at her palms?" Musa asked astonished. 

"Yep, wrinkles show the unstoppable flow of time." They looked over to see Stella and Bloom at the doorway. They walked in and stood around the girl. "Do you know her name?" Bloom asked. They shook their heads. "She was looking for someone named...Piff." Aerilyn said. "She was pretty shaken up, I think she went through a traumatic experience." 

"Will she be okay?" Stella asked. The nurse walked in and nodded. 

"Your friend is just a bit tired, you should know dear." The nurse said looking at Aerilyn. 

"Oh yeah, it was awful." The girl opened her eyes and moved her legs over the edge of the bed.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"You're safe at Alfea school." Musa said. 

"You woke up saying you wanted someone named Piff?" Flora said, the girl nodded.

"I'm going to take a guess and say you were talking about that pixie in your hood?" Stella said. The girl nodded. "So she's your bonded pixie?" Aerilyn asked. The girl nodded again. Stella pointed at the table smiling. "Well you don't have to worry, she's safe and fast asleep." 

The girl's face softened as she saw the pixie. Her stomach began to rubble and Stella handed her a sandwich. "Luch Time!" She shouted. As soon as she said that the pixie woke up crying, shocked Stella's sandwich began to fall apart. "Stella you're losing control of your sandwich." Flora said. The pixie let out a loud cry startling Stella and making her throw in a sandwich ontop of the girl. Aerilyn covered her mouth but burst out laughing. The others join in.

"Welcome to Alfea." Musa said laughing.   

                                                                           ✯✯✯

The girl had a new sandwich and was eating with the pixie fast asleep. "So this is your school?" The girl asked. Flora nodded. "I'm Flora."

"Name's Musa."

"My name is Bloom."

"Stella."

"And I'm Aerilyn." The girl smiled.

"My name is Aisha." Her smile dropped. "I couldn't save the pixies." 

"The pixies?" They all asked in unison.

"How many are there?" Flora asked. Aisha thought for a moment before answering,

"A whole village full." Bloom leaned forward.

"And you live with them?"

"No I'm a friend." Musa butted in.

"And?" It was Flora who told them to quiet down and not ask a lot of question.

"And I thought you were nosey." Aerilyn said to Stella.

"It seems my influence has rubbed off on them."

Flora placed the cold towel on her head. "You don't have to tell us anything until you feel better." Aisha smiled and thanked her. "Even so it'll be dangerous for you to get involved." 

"I doubt it can be more dangerous than the things we've done." Aerilyn said. 

"And maybe we can help." Bloom said. Flora handed Aisha a cup of tea which she took. She took a sip and began telling them about how her family and the pixies were close. They'd visit every year but one year the village was empty, the pixies went to the dark woods for a nature ceremony but only Lockete and Blinky made it back with news that the others have been kidnapped by shadow creatures. Aisha explained how she followed a trail left by the monsters and followed it to a huge underground castle and met someone with unfathomable power.

It was a phoneix but monsterous looking, and it transformed itself into something resembling a man, an armoured knight with sharp claws. He drained her strength away and took the remaning pixies and threw them into magic cells. 

"Are the pixies' alive?" Aerilyn asked. Aisha covered her mouth and tears fell from her eyes.

"There was only a few left, I-I managed to free them but...he managed to capture them again." Musa embraced her in a hug. "Don't you worry Aisha, we'll free the pixies." Bloom said.

"We all will." Aerilyn said, the gut feeling she had must have been because of that man, but who was he and why could she sense him?

                                                                        ✯✯✯

After a few days, Miss Faragonda called them into a classroom to organize a rescue mission for the pixies. She stated that only a few of them would go for the mission. Aisha, Aerilyn, Bloom and Stella much to Musa's dismay. She directed them into a room with Musa ranting all the way there. "Look girls, the reason only 3 of you will go on the mission is that your magic is suited for the environment, would you force a water fairy into a dry desert?"

"No, but I think it would be better if we all went!" Aerilyn said. They entered a room and Miss Faragonda cast a spell, enclosing them in a cave. She turned around to see Musa and Flora transformed, Faragonda instructed them to use their spells. Flora failed to as there was no life in the caves and when Musa used her sonic waves the cave threatened to collapse. The simulation ended. "Bloom possesses the dragon flame the most powerful magic, Stella has her sun magic which can fight against the shadow monsters." 

"Then why do I have to go also?" Aerilyn asked.

"Your power is the one power that can work in any environment, whether it be in the desert or a swamp, that is why if we ever need to go on a mission you are our first choice." Aerilyn nodded.  

"Musa you're powers are just as important as everyone else's, it will be needed soon enough." Musa sighed and nodded. 

                                                                       ✯✯✯

-Imagine this but with Aerilyn's face, sorry I really didnt feel like drawing it since I really messed up the domino outfit-

Description: It consists of a cream khaki, midriff, top and matching cream khaki shorts with pouches. She wears cream khaki boots on her feet.

They were in the courtyard ready to head off onto the mission, the gut feeling didn't leave but it did lessen. Faragonda handed Aisha seeds of light to use against the creatures. Saladin was also there but Aerilyn didn't know for what purpose. Tecna expressed her discontent but Faragonda assured her it was better for a smaller group to go in for a resuce mission. Then drove in the specialist, all in their hoverbikes. 

"Thank you again for helping Saladin." 

"It is my pleasure, I will lend you two of my most skilled specialist and my most powerful." Aerilyn smiled. "Gee wonder who that can be." 

"Having a user that can use dark magic will be most useful against the creatures." Faragonda said. Aisha decided to ride the motorbike, having Riven behind her. They fell into their ship and fell off. 

"Must say Aisha you are good with motorbikes."

"Thanks." 

Brandon started babbling on about the things they have gotten for the mission. "This delocalizered will allow us to walk through objects." 

"I hope the caves are going to be warm, I can't deal with the cold." Aerilyn said.

"The temperature drops 1 degree and you start sneezing as if you're at a place below freezing temperature."

"What can I say, I have bad cold resistant." 

                                                               ✯✯✯

They arrived at the cave that will lead them to the pixies, problem was there was no where to land. Sky threw down a rope and climbed down, instructing everyone to follow. "Tell me why we're in shorts again." Aerilyn said to Stella. 

"Its pratical." 

"Pratically freezing." Aerilyn slided down the rope with no effort, Stella was struggling to get down. "Jump!" Aerilyn shouted.

"Are you crazy!?" Stella shouted back. "I am not doing that!" Aerilyn turned to Sky and shrugged her shoulders. "Worth a shot." After some persuadion Stella managed to get down, Brandon, Sky, Bloom and Diablous came down after. The rest said good luck and flew away. 

"This way guys." Aisha said. They followed her through the cave with Sky's pitifull excuse of a flashlight. Aerilyn almost tripped over 3 times and groaned in frustration. "I'm tripping over my on shoe, we need more light!" Stella sighed.

"I agree." Sky rolled his eyes and stopped in his tracks.

"Can't you sense the rocks?"

"Its stuffy in here, there are like 5 of us, I'm the one making sure we aren't going to be ambushed and you think I can feel for rocks!?" Aerilyn said clenching her fists. Diablous patted her shoulder. "Okay let's take a few deep breaths." Aerilyn sighed.

"Sorry, let's keep moving." After a few minutes of walking, Stella tripped over again.

"I've had it, time to bring some real light." 

She lifted her sceptre and it produced a huge light, showing everything. "Oh finally, some real light." Aerilyn said grudgly. They walked for a few more minutes before coming up to a door. Aerilyn frowned and turned around. "Guys, we have company." 

"We have to get the door open, Stella?" Bloom asked. Stella flew over to the door and shot a light blast at it, it absorb the energy. "Oh course, the doors absorbs energy, this villain is a real hogger." 

Creatures emerged from the shadows, screeching. Brandon took out a dinamint and told them to buy him some time. Bloom and Aisha transformed, Aerilyn feeling worn out keeping extra survalience on things. 

-YASS, Queen Aisha has joined us-

"Oh thank god you're a fairy." Aerilyn said. Diablous went in front of her and instructed her to get back. Bloom shot a blast at them but it had no effect. Diablous murmered some words and a pair of shadow hands grabbed the monsters, destorying them. Stella lifted her sceptre into the air and incenerated some with a huge light blast. 

"Get ready guys!" They hid behind a bunch of rocks and then there was an expolsion, the door opened but Aerilyn felt more of them coming. "There's more, let's go!" They ran through the door, Brandon and Sky tried closing the door but a monster's leg blocked it. Aerilyn grabbed her miniature scythe and it enlargened, she slashed it across it's leg and it recoiled back allowing them to shut the door. 

This didn't stop the creatures from banging at the door, she returned it to its miniature form and placed it in her pockets. Aisha fly over to the door and began blasting a pink substance across the door and some to block of the creatures even if they managed to get through the door. She panted and dropped to the floor, detransforming. Aerilyn helped her get up.

"So is that like magic glue?" Aerilyn asked. Aisha nodded. "That is so cool!" Aisha smiled and thanked her. They walked through the tunnels for another hour when Bloom fell to the floor, weakly calling Sky's name and detransformed and then Stella.

"Are they okay?" Aerilyn asked.

"Its fine, they've been transformed for too long guess it happens to all fairies." They were helped up by their boyfriends. "You guess will be fine, just lay off the magic." They both nodded and they contiuned. 

They arrived at a drop with other entrances to caves there. Aisha pointed down at one and told them they had to get down there, Brandon had wandered off and appeared below them. Aerilyn gasped at shouted at Brandon to watch out. She had an unusual feeling of fatigue and couldn't air bridge them down that far. Aisha transformed at fought against the creatures. Brandon emerged from the cave with a sword in hand fighting off against a creature, him attacking it caused it stomp its feet against the ground, breaking it. He was about to fall but Aerilyn created an air sphere around him. Sweat trickled down her face and she felt herself becoming more exhausted. 

"I-I don't know what's wrong with me...I feel so...weak." She felt the world blur around her and passed out. 

                                                                 ✵✵✵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.1K 66
This is a winx club story where Bloom has a younger, goth weird sister who's an outcast and suffers with depression. She's the keeper of the most pow...
877 54 8
๐““๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ผ (Greek - ร“neira) A reflection of your recent state of mind, future possibilities and changes that you have experienced. ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๏ฟฝ...
9K 74 12
Bloom got destribing news, she have to give up her flame to save the magical dimensions but, she have 3 options. Yet, Bloom needed to stain herself...
12.9K 342 21
Here we go Book 3 of the Winx Club! The Winx girls are back again hoping for an awesome and stress free school year ahead of them. But again things t...