๐–‡๐–†๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰ || แด˜แดŠแด x สœแด˜

By notthewerewolf

๐˜ฟ๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ? ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๏ฟฝ... More

01 - ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜๐–™ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–’๐–‡๐–Š๐–—
02 - ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž ๐–‚๐–๐–” ๐•ท๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š๐–‰
03 - ๐•น๐–”๐–™ ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–ž๐–‹๐–‹๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰๐–”๐–—???
04 - ๐•ธ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ญ๐–†๐–˜๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–™
05 - ๐•ป๐–”๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–“๐–Š๐–—
06 - ๐•ผ๐–š๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘'๐–˜ ๐•ฟ๐–š๐–—๐–‡๐–†๐–“
07 - ๐•น๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–’๐–‡๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฑ๐–‘๐–š๐–˜๐–
08 - ๐–‚๐–Š๐–‘๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–™๐–” ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–’๐–•
09 - ๐•ฎ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–’๐–†๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–”๐–‘
10 - ๐•ฌ๐–“ ๐–€๐–“๐–Š๐–๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Ž๐–™
11 - ๐•ฌ ๐•พ๐–š๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฌ๐–—๐–’๐–”๐–—
12 - ๐•ธ๐–Ž๐–‰๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“
13 - ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฟ๐–—๐–†๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‰๐–ž
15 - ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ฐ๐–ž๐–Š๐–‰ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–ž
16 - ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–Š ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–š๐–‹๐–‹๐–†๐–‘๐–”
17 - ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–”๐–“ ๐–† ๐•ผ๐–š๐–Š๐–˜๐–™
18 - ๐•ฒ๐–†๐–—๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ป๐–†๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–Ÿ๐–†
19 - ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–Š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐–™๐–—๐–Ž๐–• ๐–™๐–” ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–—๐–ˆ๐–
20 - ๐•น๐–”๐–™ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–•๐–†๐–—๐–Š๐–“๐–™'๐–˜ ๐–™๐–š๐–“๐–“๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–‘๐–”๐–›๐–Š
21 - ๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–๐–Š๐–Œ๐–†๐–˜, ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–๐–Š๐–Œ๐–†๐–˜
22 - ๐•ณ๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–˜' ๐–Œ๐–š๐–†๐–—๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–”๐–Œ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–Œ ๐–˜๐–”๐–‹๐–™๐–Ž๐–Š
23 - ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•น๐–”๐–‡๐–‘๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐–
24 - ๐•น๐–”๐–™ ๐–˜๐–” ๐–™๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–‹๐–š๐–‘ ๐–Œ๐–”๐–”๐–‰๐–‡๐–ž๐–Š๐–˜
25 - ๐•ณ๐–”๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž ๐–๐–†๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐–
26 - ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–™๐–š๐–—๐–“ ๐–™๐–” ๐•ณ๐–”๐–Œ๐–œ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–˜
27 - ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–— ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐–™๐–‘๐–Š ๐–“๐–Š๐–’๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–˜
28 - ๐•ฏ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–’๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ญ๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ป๐–š๐–’๐–•๐–๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–˜๐–•๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š
29 - ๐•ฌ๐–“ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–—๐–ž ๐•ณ๐–”๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–† ๐–Œ๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–”๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž
30 - ๐•น๐–”๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–‘๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–† ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–†๐–“ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–š๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Š
31 - ๐•ท๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–†๐–Ž๐–—, ๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–™ ๐–•๐–”๐–‘๐–‘๐–š๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“?
32 - ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–’
33 - ๐•ณ๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–˜๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐•ป๐–˜๐–ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–”๐–•๐–†๐–™๐–
34 - ๐•ณ๐–”๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–™๐–™๐–‘๐–Š ๐–“๐–Š๐–’๐–Š๐–˜๐–Ž๐–˜

14 - ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–˜๐–š๐–—๐–—๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“

1.1K 37 5
By notthewerewolf

When they got to the infirmary, Theo was already up and about. He was sitting on the bed, holding a hand to his stomach while Flitwick jotted down notes by his side.

"And you understand, Mister Nott," Flitwick was saying. "That you're saying that you were perfectly aware of the forbidden corridor when you decided to break the rules, right? And that this will not go without consequences."

"I understand, professor." Theo said.

"Alright then," Flitwick tucked his notepad away and stepped off the stool. "I'll leave you and your friends to it."

The children watched as the adults walked out of the room. They all crowded around Theo, and once the door slammed shut, they burst into loud chatter.

"We're glad you're alive, mate." Draco said.

"You have no idea how worried we were," Holly informed him.

Blaise patted Theo's foot, while Daphne gently hugged Theo by the neck. His face scrunched up, but he made an effort not to seem affected.

"You're an idiot." Pansy plainly said, standing at the foot of the bed with her arms crossed.

"An outright dunderhead," Millicent echoed in agreement.

"Thanks," Theo scratched his shoulder. "I'm glad you're all here to see me, honestly."

"Well, we wanted to be the first faces you see when you wake up." Holly said. "Although, I guess that didn't really work out."

"Imagine having Snape's face be the first thing you see after waking up from a coma," Theo shivered.

"Glad to see he cared," Daphne said sarcastically, sharing a look with Holly who chuckled.

"What happened?" Draco asked once they'd all settled comfortably around Theo's bed.

"I honestly don't remember, " Theo said, leaning back on the headrest. "I mean, I remember going up to the corridor but I don't remember going inside." He shook his head, wincing as he felt a throbbing pain at the back of his eyes. "Everything after that was blank, I don't remember going in the charms corridor or getting attacked. But I remember feeling like someone hit the back of my head, and then I woke up here."

"What were you even doing in the forbidden corridor in the first place?" Millicent asked.

Theo opened his mouth to answer, but he came up with none. "I don't know. I don't remember."

***

Theo got released from the hospital three days later, after Madam Pomfrey had signed off on his release and he's up and walking again. Although the others were warned that even though Theo's wounds were mostly gone, he might still experience some other side effects.

But that didn't stop them from throwing a welcome back party for him Friday night; complete with enchanted glowing banners, plates of sweets and biscuits, and all the flavoured drinks they could think of. Party planning was practically running in their blood, and it showed.

The boys helped Theo down to the girls' dorms where they'd set up, because Daphne outright refused to even go near the boys' possibly ferret infested dormitory.

Once they'd downed down a whole barrel of orange juice, they laid down on the large rung that the girls had placed in the centre of the dorm.

"I really don't remember what happened," Theo tells them as they lounged on the floor, he took another stick of kebab and took a big bite of the fruit.

"A memory charm perhaps?" Speculated Blaise who was leaning against the frame of Holly's bed. "I've seen my mother do it countless times on the muggle maid."

Holly's face scrunched up at the concept. "I thought your mother got rid of her."

"She's a new one," Blaise waved a hand in dismissal, like it's normal. The others didn't seem to find this even a bit repulsive.

Holly took a deep breath and sighed, laying her head down on Pansy's lap.

"Someone must've attacked Theo then," Pansy concluded.

"Yeah," Millicent chimed in. "Only a very skilled witch or wizard could have performed the memory charm on that precise level without wiping out all his memories."

Theo shuddered at the thought. His memories didn't consist of many happy ones, but they weren't all bad.

"Who in Hogwarts could've done it then?" Draco wondered aloud. "No one else is allowed inside."

"A student, perhaps?" Blaise suggested.

While Holly says, "Or a teacher."

She looked up when Theo's gaze turned to her, they shared a look and a sort of understanding passed between them.

That was all Holly needed to know, that subconscious confirmation.

***

A few nights later, Holly walked out wrapped in her blanket. She thought that there was no one else in the common room, but a few Slytherin's who are still studying are sitting by the table while someone was sitting on the couch by the fire.

When Holly got there, she found that it was Theo who was sitting by the fire. He was reading a book, wrapped in a blanket himself even though the fireplace was already warming up the whole common room.

"Are you still having nightmares?" Holly whispered, taking a seat next to him. Theo sighs, switching sides so he can lay his head down on Holly's lap. In return, Holly played with his mess of a hair.

"I'm fine." He replied, bringing his book down to his chest and closing his eyes as he relished the moment.

"Do you want me to sing a song for you?"

"No," Theo whispered. "Wouldn't want to interrupt the seniors."

"Are you ready for the exams?"

"Please, I was born ready." Theo hummed, then he opened his eyes and looked up at Holly. "How about you?"

Holly scoffed. "I've been studying all week, but I still can't perfect my forgetfulness potion."

She rested her arm on the arm rest, leaning her head against her arm as she yawned. "I hope potions last, because if not, all our hard work will go down the drain."

"That..." Theo yawned. "We can agree on."

***

The next day, Holly waited outside the charms classroom anxiously as she awaited her turn.

First exam: charms. Professor Flitwick made them charm a pineapple to tapdance on his table, then charms was followed by an hour long History of Magic test where Holly spent most of the hour doodling on her paper, and then their Transfigurations test where they had to turn a mouse into a match stick which Holly passed with flying colours, halfway through was their potions test where Snape had made them brew a forgetfulness potion, as expected. And they ended the day with Astronomy, the only class that Holly could pass in her sleep.

Returning to their dorm, the group finds Millicent walking aimlessly down the corridor.

"Is everything alright?" Holly asked, growing concerned about Millicent's frantic calls.

"I'm just looking for Bast." Millicent answered.

"Is she not back at the dorms?" Pansy asked foolishly.

"If she were, I wouldn't be looking for her." Millicent snapped, then she took a deep breath and apologised. "I can't lose her with the term so close to coming to an end."

"I can help you," Holly volunteered. Then she turned to Pansy. "Can you bring my things back to the dorm?"

"Happily," Pansy sighed, taking Holly's bag with her.

"So," Holly turned to Millicent. "How long has Bast been missing?"

"All night." Millicent rubbed her eyelids. "I thought she'd come back in the morning, but she didn't."

"Okay then," Holly patted Millicent's shoulder. "I'll look around."

"Thanks."

Holly spent the next hour walking around Hogwarts, getting serious deja vu until she ended up in the entrance hall where she nearly collided with three figures: Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

"What are you three doing?" Holly asked, looking at the three suspiciously who'd practically ran into the castle like a wraith was at their tails.

"What are you doing?" Harry retorted.

"I asked first."

"It's none of your business,"

"Well then," Holly crossed her arms. "It's none of your business as well."

Then Holly turned to Hermione. "Have you seen a big fat cat?"

"We have a lot of those at Hogwarts," Hermione replied. "You're going to have to be more specific."

"It's a big fat black cat with well groomed hair and looks like she's been bathed in silk," Holly said every word with growing distaste.

"Sounds like one spoiled cat," Ron chimed in.

"As spoiled as its owner," Holly then shook her head. "Well then if you won't be helping me, I'll be off now."

Later on as Holly was walking back towards the dungeons, she sees Harry and Ron are walking towards her with Harry holding a large bulk in his arms.

Holly runs up to them and takes Bast from Harry's arm. "There you are!" Holly said, then she incages Bast in her arms even as Bast tries to run free.

She turns to the duo in question, "Where did you find her?"

"She was with professor McGonagall," Ron answered. "I think the professor was glad to get rid of the clingy git."

Bast hissed at Ron, Ron in return sneered at Bast.

"Bast scratched Ron on the way over," Harry explained. "It's nothing really, but they're not on good terms."

"Well then, thanks." Holly muttered, then she hesitated before leaving. "See you."

And with that, she sprinted down the hall.

As she's walking to the dungeons, Holly mentally scolds herself.

"See you?" Holly scoffed. "What were you thinking!"

Then she looks down at Bast, "You think I'm crazy, don't you?" Bast just meows. In reply. "Yeah, I think I've gone crazy too."

When Holly opened the door to the common room, she found Millicent sitting at the couches with Alfie who was consoling her.

Hearing the door open, Millicent turned to look at who it was and brightly lit up when she saw Bast. She got up from the couches, ran to Holly and scooped up Bast from her arms.

"Bast!" She exclaimed, crushing Bast in a tight hug. "Thank you for bringing her back!" Then she turns back to Bast as they walk away. "Don't you ever do that again, you almost gave me a heart attack."

***

That night, as Holly walked out of the steaming shower, she found Pansy already loading up her trunk.

"Packing already?" Holly asked as she wrung her hair with a towel.

"Better early than late," Pansy replied curtly.

After packing the last of her things, Pansy let Holly turn off the oil lamp and they soon promptly fell into a deep sleep.

That night, for what Holly wishes would be the light night, Holly dreamt of Harry Potter again.

In her dream, she saw Harry tied up in a room with Quirrell. He was speaking, but Holly couldn't hear what it was. It was like she was trapped in a glass jar, seeing them but not being able to go to them.

Then Quirrell turns around, his back facing a large gold framed mirror. He began unwrapping his turban, and underneath...

Holly gasps awake, her heartbeat almost leaping out of her chest. Her mind drove on its own accord, grabbing the steering wheel and making her body move on its own.

Seeing Harry in grave danger, it triggered something in her and she had an odd instinct to run to him and save him.

So without a thought, she slipped on her slippers and ran out of the dormitory.

***

Hogwarts at night is eerie, with the danger of Filch catching her looming at her shoulder. But getting to the charms corridor was much more important, well, at least she thinks it is.

There could be a thousand other places Harry could be at, but her feet moved on itself carrying her towards the third floor charms corridor.

No one caught her, no one came looking for her. When she arrived at the charms corridor, two figures were already hobbling out of the door.

Holly ran to them and soon discovered that it was Hermione carrying an unconscious Ron.

"What happened?" Holly asked, taking Ron's other arm to relieve some of the weight from Hermione.

"I can't tell you," Hermione pursed her lips, hesitating outside the door and looking back at Harry. "I have to go get Dumbledore."

"Leave Ron to me," Holly said as she led them to the hidden alcove where she had seen Theo hide in her dream. "Go get someone!"

Hermione nodded determinedly, then she ran down the hall and disappeared.

Holly tried waking Ron up by shaking him, but when he didn't come around, she decided to try other methods of waking her up.

"Ron," Holly called his name, shaking his shoulders. "Wake up!"

Nothing.

"Wake up!" Still nothing.

"Ronald!" Smack!

Ron's cheek turns a bright shade of pink, marked with Holly's palm. At once, he jolted awake and massaged his sore cheek with a painful hiss.

"What was that for?"

"Harry," Holly said pointedly. "Where is he?"

Everything else diminished from Ron's face as it quickly morphed into panic. "Harry! He's in danger!" He scrambled his feet, but promptly swayed out of balance.

"Where is he?"

"He's gone to save the Philosopher's stone from Snape."

"Snape? What's he got to do with this?"

"He's been trying to steal the stone all year," Ron huffed as he stepped out of the alcove. "And now he's succeeded."

"Hey, hold on." Holly followed after him. "Hermione's gone to get help, she should be back any moment so just calm down."

"I can't!" Ron wailed. "My best friend's going to get killed!"

"Oh don't be dramatic," Holly said even though she knew there was a strong possibility of Harry not making it back. "I'll go after him."

"You? What can you do?"

"More than you know." She said, pulling her wand out from her pocket. "Now-"

"Hold it, Miss Black." A familiar voice thundered down the corridor.

"There, Professor!" Hermione's voice came, then the two appeared from the shadows.

"I have it handled, Miss Granger." Professor Dumbledore said when he reached the door. "Take Mister Weasley up to the infirmary, and please return to your dorms."

The trio nodded, feeling the exhaustion weigh down on him as Ron toppled to the ground with a loud grunt.

They watched as Professor Dumbledore disappeared into the room, the wooden door closing behind him.

"Let's go," Hermione said solemnly, helping Ron to his feet.

Holly helped them drag Ron all the way to the infirmary, now that his adrenaline rush had diminished.

They waited all night for Professor Dumbledore and Harry to return. But the moment they did, Holly, Hermione and Ron were already fast asleep.

***

Holly decided to drop by the infirmary after the final Quidditch match of the year; Ravenclaw versus Gryffindor where Ravenclaw had ploughed through Gryffindor mercilessly.

When she got there, Ron and Hermione were in the middle of an argument while Harry was still fast asleep.

He didn't wake up until it was a day before the term ended, just in time.

Holly saw him sitting at the Gryffindor table all the way across the hall during dinner. It was a very loud meal as children talked about what they were going to do over the summer.

Blaise said his mother had already gotten them a ticket to the World Cup in Croatia, while Pansy distastefully said how they're going to visit her grandmother over at Southampton.

"Are you returning to America?" Draco asked Holly.

She nodded, swallowing the rest of the chicken strips. "I'm off to visit my mother's family."

"Really?" Daphne lit up at the thought. "My aunt's family lives in America, where does your mother live?"

"Oh, New York." Holly said vaguely.

"Where in New York?"

"The city."

"Mine too! She works at MACUSA. That's the Magical Congress of the United States of America. They're like the Ministry but American."

"I've never heard of that before," Theo said. "They're not very popular?"

"Not in these parts they're not," Daphne shrugged. "But they're a big deal in America, the largest wizarding organisation! Did you know, Newt Scamander's wife used to work at MACUSA?"

"The bloke who wrote that book?"

"Mhm and did you know-"

Daphne was interrupted when Dumbledore arrive

"Another year gone!" Dumbledore said cheerfully. "And what a year it has been! Hopefully your heads are all a little fuller than they were...you have the whole summer ahead to get them nice and empty before next year starts."

"Hear, hear," Theo said drowsily, already full from the feast and more than ready to go to sleep.

"Now, as I understand it, the house cup here needs awarding," Dumbledore continued, giving the Slytherin's a bit of life as they took pride in the bright green banners hanging from the ceiling. "and the points stand thus: In fourth place, Gryffindor, with three hundred and twelve points; in third, Hufflepuff, with three hundred and fifty-two; Ravenclaw has four hundred and twenty-six and Slytherin, four hundred and seventy-two."

A storm of cheering and stamping broke out from the Slytherin table. Daphne clapped loudly, Draco banged his golden goblet against the table while Theo and Blaise howled in delight.

"Yes, Yes, well done, Slytherin," said Dumbledore. "However, recent events must be taken into account."

The room went very still. The Slytherins' smiles faded a little. Holly furrowed her eyebrows, feeling a sinking pit in her stomach.

"Ahem," said Dumbledore. "I have a few last-minute points to dish out. Let me see. Yes...First to Mr. Ronald Weasley for the best-played game of chess Hogwarts has seen in many years, I award Gryffindor house fifty points."

"What?" Theo exclaimed, his voice drowned out by the loud cheer from Gryffindor table. "How is that fair?!"

Then Dumbledore continued to award Hermione fifty points, then Harry sixty points. Now Gryffindor was tied up to Slytherin.

Everyone held their breath, when Dumbledore finally awarded Neville ten points.

"Which means," Dumbledore began again. "we need a little change of decoration."

As he clapped his hand, turning the green banners into scarlet red. All Holly saw was that, pure red hatred.

She clenched her fist, asking herself how that was fair! They were obedient children all year, working hard with lessons just so they could earn points and Dumbledore gave the losers all the points they needed to win, just like that!

Holly would be lying if she said she didn't hate the man now, along with everyone else at Hogwarts who cheered for the downfall of Slytherin.

***

They left Hogwarts a little bitterly (with losing the house cup and the return of their exam results), packing up their trunks and throwing them into the train before regrouping.

They found a compartment in a car with the other Slytherin's, it's a good thing with their reputation, they had a whole car to themselves because no one wanted to go anywhere near them.

Holly slumped into the chair with a loud sigh. "I can't wait to get home, back into my large warm bed."

"Gone are the days of freezing lake water," Daphne chirped merrily.

"Gone are the days of studying all night," Blaise contributed.

"And gone are the days of walking six flights of stairs to get to class!" Pansy ended off on a high note and they all sighed in satisfaction.

Soon enough, they were stepping out onto Platform 9¾. The small group of Slytherins dispersed as they went to meet their parents, chauffeur, and their aunts and uncles.

"Was that Bertie Botts I smell?" Uncle Ted asked immediately when Holly found them on the crowded platform, then he pulled Holly into a tight hug. "We missed you so much."

"You must be tired from the long journey," Aunt Andromeda huffed. "We best be going, your cousin is waiting at home with dinner."

Uncle Ted pulled Holly's trunk along, and before they stepped back into muggle London, she took one last look at the Hogwart's Express.

She could remember the first time she stepped onto that train, almost a whole year ago. Already she's feeling nostalgic of Hogwarts, the Black Lake, the Quidditch field and the library.

"You're only a first year once," her cousin had told her last summer before Hogwarts. And only now does the weight of her words sink in.

For when they return next year, they will no longer be first year students who couldn't even find the loo.

***

Holly had about a week of rest before she was shipped off to America, a whole week of peace and quiet with doing nothing all day but waking up, eating, taking a shower and going back to sleep.

But when she arrived at 3.141 Farm Road, Montauk, Long Island Sound. The familiar 'Delphi's Strawberry Service' sign was a very welcome sight.

authors note: and that's the end of Philosopher's Stone!!! I still can't believe we've made it this far T_T but on that happy note, next chapter you'll see the beginning of...dundurundunnnnnn THE LIGHTNING THIEF!!! We're going to get to see more of Holly as a badass tidal wave with no one to stop her, and we're finally going to get some of Holly's background story!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 30.1K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
182K 6.6K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
133K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...