𝐒𝐚ðĨðĒ𝐞𝐧𝐭 [ 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐕𝐚ïŋ―...

By Kunoism

𝐒𝐚ðĨðĒ𝐞𝐧𝐭 [ 𝐌𝐇𝐀 𝐕𝐚ðŦðĒðĻðŪ𝐎. ] "Everyone worked so hard to get to the top! But, here you are doing... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭ðŦðĻ𝐝ðŪ𝐜𝐭ðĒðĻ𝐧
𝐒𝐭ðŪ𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏ðŦðĻ𝐟ðĒðĨ𝐞
įŽŽ1įŦ : The boring kid
įŽŽ2įŦ : Entertainment
įŽŽ3įŦ : Meet The Dad
įŽŽ4įŦ : Already At The Top
įŽŽ5įŦ : First Day
įŽŽ6įŦ : Jealousy
įŽŽ7įŦ : Attention
įŽŽ8įŦ : Weird Feelings
įŽŽ9įŦ : Cheating
įŽŽ10įŦ : Dinner
įŽŽ11įŦ : First To Fall
įŽŽ12įŦ : Cafeteria Incident
įŽŽ13įŦ : Out Of Character
įŽŽ14įŦ : Anger
įŽŽ15įŦ : Wrath
įŽŽ16įŦ : Aftermath
įŽŽ17įŦ : Answer
įŽŽ19įŦ : What was that?
įŽŽ20įŦ : Comfort me.
įŽŽ21įŦ : "What is your dream?"
įŽŽ22įŦ : Seclusion With Someone
įŽŽ23įŦ : Train Incident
įŽŽ24įŦ : Little Interaction
įŽŽ25įŦ : Sports Festival
įŽŽ26įŦ : 10 Million
įŽŽ27įŦ : Withdraw! Gojo's Here!
įŽŽ28įŦ : Cold
įŽŽ29įŦ : The Strongest
𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
įŽŽ30įŦ : Real Trouble
įŽŽ31įŦ : Weakness
įŽŽ32įŦ : God's Child
įŽŽ33įŦ : News
įŽŽ34įŦ : Being Human

įŽŽ18įŦ : Kiri's Prelude (+) Shoto's Worry

6.4K 330 62
By Kunoism

十八

"Tsk, because of that damn hag, we couldn't continue with our lesson," Katsuki said in irritation as he rests his legs on his own table.

Izuku looked at him in a nervous way, "Put your feet down, Kacchan. Ectoplasm could enter the room and—"

"MIND SHUTTING UP FOR A WHOLE DAY, DEKU?!" He shouted angrily as he give a harsh glare at Izuku.

The poor boy flinched as he stutters a quiet sorry and avoided Katsuki's harsh glare. The said blonde clicked his tongue as he turn his attention towards the door. His mind wanders back to that weird hag. He just couldn't read her well or what she was always thinking. She's so unpredictable. And her crazy strength is enough for him to get annoyed.

He swore to himself that he'll surpass her no matter what. And when that time comes, he wanted to rub it against her face so she wouldn't talk back to him anymore.

That's his goal.

He's going to be the greatest. No one else but him.

Even though, for some odd and weird reason, deep down, he somehow felt some concern towards her. The way she acted weird earlier. He also could see that she was lying. Lying that her actual Father was requesting her presence.

He didn't say anything about it because, in reality, he has no business that revolves around her.

"Kirishima, How'd you get Gojo's number?" Denki asked which caught the attention of the blonde-ash.

He looked in their direction from the corner of his eyes, intending to listen.

"She gave it to me, I didn't even need to ask for it," Eijiro said with a proud smile, "Maybe it's because the two of us had a lot in common," He continued.

Now, this certainly did not just irk the blonde, but it also did to a certain multi-colored hair boy at the back of the class.

"I am so jealous," Denki breathed out, "You're lucky, Kirishima! Also, did you know that many guys from other departments simps for Gojo?" Denki said with a smile as he informs the redhead.

Kirishima laughed, "Man! Of course, they will! She's a beauty! Pretty hot too!"

"I KNOW RIGHT? I am sick and tired of pretending she's not," Mineta said as he joins in on their conversation.

"Mineta-Kun, even if we all don't know each other that well, we all can agree that you're the biggest simp for Gojo-San," Tsuyu said as a remark to the grape head.

"Not true!" Mineta lied.

"I'm gonna ignore the grape head talking," Denki said as he avoided Mineta's gaze.

"If she's not my best friend, I would've asked her out on a date!" Kirishima flamboyantly said.

"Best friend—? I thought..." Denki paused as he looked back at Shoto at the back of the class who was silent as a winter night. The electric-haired boy continued, "I thought Gojo-San's best friend is Todoroki?" He asked in confusion.

"Hey, one can have two best friends, are you not aware of that?" Kirishima said as he raised his eyebrow.

"Yo, are we going to ignore the fact that Kiri said he'll date (Y/n)-chan?" Mina stated with a grin plastered on her lips.

Kirishima chuckled as he looked over at Ashido who was grinning at him, "I mean, who wouldn't want to date (Y/n)-Chan! She has everything a guy could ask for!" He said proudly.

However, their happy and enthusiastic chatter was interrupted when Shoto stood up from his seat, his chair almost falling back in the process as he stormed out of the said classroom. Kirishima and the others(who were holding the conversation)watched in confusion. It was unusual for the mysterious and quiet boy of 1-A to act that way.

Now, Ashido is a clever girl. Only an oblivious person would not understand the situation here. This made her smirk as she turns her attention toward Kirishima.

"Uh-Oh~ Kirishima made Todoroki-San angry~!" She teased.

Kirishima's eyes widened in shock, "E-Eh? for what reason?" He asked in a panicked way. Now, this boy is the type of person who couldn't stand it when someone gets angry or upset with him. It was clear that Todoroki got pissed or something, but is he really the reason?

Ashido looked at him as her expression contorted into a confused one, "Are you dumb?" She asked.

Kirishima shook his head, "No?" He answered.

Kaminari laughed, "He is dumb!" He laughed.

Kirishima looked at him as he narrowed his gaze toward the electric-haired boy. But, before he could even say something, Ashido spoke.

"It's obvious Todoroki-San got angry with your words, Kiri! That's (Y/n)'s number one bestie! I'm pretty sure he doesn't like it when you said that you wanted to date (Y/n)-chan!" She explained with a grin.

"So, are you saying that Todoroki-san also likes her in a romantic way?" Kirishima asked as he raised his eyebrow.

Ashido fluttered her eyes, "I can't jump to that conclusion. Maybe Todoroki-san is just overprotective over (Y/n)-chan since she did mention to me that they've been friends ever since they were six--" She paused as she poked her temple as her expression went pensive, "But... I'm not sure... They sometimes act like a divorced couple..." She said.

Kirishima, however, ignored her words as he scoff, "I'm gonna shoot my shot," He said.

Ashido gasp in a dramatic way(it was on purpose), "You nasty!" She said.

"Pretty sure you're gonna get friend-zoned dude. You and (Y/n) started off as friends," Kaminari pointed out.

"Yeah, and you guys barely know each other," Ashido added.

"And besides, you don't know anything about being romantic bro. You've known (Y/n) for almost about a week now, you can't just say that you love her already!" Kaminari said.

"What do you know about love anyway, Kaminari?" Ashido said, ignoring the way Kaminari looked at her in an offended way, she continued, "But he has a point, Kiri. Give yourself some thought and time. You can't just confess to someone that quickly without being sure about what you really feel towards them. If you do that, (Y/n)-chan might hate you," She stated as she looked at him with a genuine smile.

Kirishima seemed to listen to her words. She does have a point. Just because he finds (Y/n) attractive, he's going to ask her out on a date. He's basically admitting that he only likes her for her looks. That alone is a major red flag. Even though his favorite color is red, it doesn't mean that he's one.

Mina's words made him realize something.

He should at least get to know who the real Gojo (Y/n) is. 

If he knows who (Y/n) truly is, he might himself liking her even more. Going as far as to say that he actually loves her.

This is just the first stage. If attraction comes first, then certainty must come next. And Kirishima is going to do exactly that.

The redhead breathes out, "You're right, Ashido-san! I should at least get to know the real (Y/n) first before asking her out on a date!" He said in determination.

Ashido cheered, "That's what I'm talking about! I'm going to be your wingman--! I mean, wingwoman!" She said enthusiastically.

Shoto quietly stood outside of the classroom as he rests his arms on the iron railings, looking outside the glass-pane window. The clouds were gray and it looks like it was about to rain soon. Since there's no teacher that's assigned to their class right now, he decided to go out and take a breather. Was it because of what Kirishima said?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

But in all seriousness, he was starting to succumb to his feelings. He's starting to give in. He's admitting to himself that he's worried about (Y/n). 

Pulling out his phone from his pocket, he clicked on (Y/n)'s contact and typed something.

'Where are you?'

He deleted it.

Re-typing again...

'Are you okay?'

Deleted.

'Are you going to come here?'

He stared at it for a second.

Then delete it once again.

'Idiot.'

And he sent it.

Ding!

Shoto immediately pulled out his phone to see you instantly replied to his message.

[ (Y/n). ]
: ̗̀➛ Miss me?

Shoto typed something, it was long, and it was a form of asking if she was okay or not. But, for some reason...

The boy deleted it again. And this time, he replied with a simple 'No.'

[ (Y/n). ]
: ̗̀➛ Awe~! Aren't you at least worried about me?

Once again. The boy replied with a 'No.'

[ (Y/n). ]
: ̗̀➛ I'm starting to think that you don't love me. :(

: ̗̀➛ Why can't you love me like I love youuuuuuuu ( TДT)

Stop making trouble for others. You're making a huge fuss here with the teachers with you cutting classes.

Shoto replied. He watched as her contact says that she was currently typing something. It stopped for a little while until she finally sent it.

[ (Y/n). ]
: ̗̀➛ I'll come back. But, will you listen to my problems like a friend? I don't have anyone I could trust to rant it about.

╭─────╮

𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘨. 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘈𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘰. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦.

𝘞𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴. 𝘚𝘰, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 (𝘠/𝘯) 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝘐𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 (𝘠/𝘯) 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴.

╰─────╯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 132 10
While Satoru knew the role he was to fill being the 'world's strongest sorcerer', he struggled to find a passion-- something to truly dedicate his li...
245K 7K 29
Gojo Y/N who was born as a part of the powerful gojo clan inherited the sacred clan quirk along with her brother Gojo Satoru. A quirk that has the p...
57.4K 2.2K 20
Limited control. Limitless power. And the potential to become one of the greatest heroes of all time. All (F/N) (L/N) has to do is learn how to maste...
340K 7.4K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...