You're an Avenger Harry

נכתב על ידי CoolCat3646

The Durslys see Harry use accidental for the first time when they are visiting New York. They left him there... עוד

World overview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 4

4.2K 176 6
נכתב על ידי CoolCat3646

Harry pov

We walk out of the wand shop to see the sun is going down. We quickly rush to the clothing shop. When we get there I am quickly placed on a platform and measured. "What types of clothing do you need?"

" Dress robes in black, dark blue, dark purple, blood red, dark green and grey."

"Can do." He says as he bussles to get my clothing. He quickly gathers all the clothing for me and comes to the desk. "50 gallons." I tap my bracelet and choose my Emrys ring as it is unlikely to be recognized. I tap it on the bill and it changes to payed. I put away the ring and grab my bag.

We walk out and head to the book store. I pick up any books that look interesting. We pay and head to the trunk store. I pick one that has six rooms and multiple compartments. I made sure it had a feather light charm and a programmable lock. After I pick it  the person takes it to the desk and rings me up. I pay and we head back home.

I get home and go straight to bed as tomorrow will be very busy. I slip into my pajamas and brush my teeth. Then I slip under the covers.

I wake up to the sun streaming through the window. I get up and get dressed before heading downstairs. I smell bacon the minute I step out of my room. I head to the table and sit down. I can smell the people at the table. Dad smells like coffee and motor oil. Pepper smells of flowers and fresh paper.

I'm eating breakfast when another scent comes in. I cover my nose at the musky scent. When I see Atiya walk in looking surprised. "Hey Harry can I talk to you." He says. I nod and follow him. When we get to the other room and close the door he starts to talk. "So when did you get your inheritance and what kind of werewolf are you?"

"Last night I guess. Everything smells so much stronger today. It said on the test yesterday that I was a true werewolf. How did you know?"

"I am a born werewolf. My parents are both werewolves. We have very little connection to the magical world due to the fact we are just creatures and not wizards."

"What are the differences in werewolves?"

"Well true werewolves are the most rare and the best. It doesn't hurt to change, they change into a wolf and have full control. As well as being able to change whenever you want. Next is born werewolves they don't have pain when they transform but they only do so on a full moon. They only gain wolf like features like claws and teeth and can control their wolves. Last their is changed wolves. They get horrible pain when they change, they have no control and change into some half human half wolf hybrid. All wolves have enhanced senses and don't worry you will get used to it. Anyways Happy birthday."

I nod and we head back to the table where everyone is finishing breakfast. Right as we get to the the door bell rings. We look through the cameras to see an older woman with a letter. I recognize here from when I was a baby. "That's professor McGonagall, she is probably here to give me my letter and take me shopping."

"Okay go ahead and get the door then." Dad says still drinking his coffee. I walk over to the door and let McGonagall in. We walk back to the table where everyone is waiting curiously.

"Hello everyone I have come to give Harry Stark his letter and explain what it entails. You are all family right?" I nod as I consider them all family. "Great, so Harry has been chosen to go to a private school in Scotland. This is a very special school for very specific types of children." She says clearly unsure how to break the news to such a prominent none magical figure. "I am glad to tell you that Harry has magic." She says at last.

Pepper is the only one that is surprised. "I know now tell me about this school." Dad says still sipping coffee. Both of the women look at him in surprise.

When Minnie recovered she continued. "This letter is an invitation to attend Hogwarts a school of witchcraft and wizardry. If he attends he will learn how to perform magic safely. The school is a castle in Scotland that is behind protective magical barriers. The school starts September first and has breaks for Christmas and Easter. The school year will be finished in May."

"So bub do you want to attend." Dad asks.

"Yeah, I do."

"Well then he will be attending what's next?"

"I can take him for his supplies right now if that is alright."

"Go ahead." Dad says to here before turning to me. "Make sure to keep your phone on."

"Yes dad."

"Technology doesn't work around magic."

"Mine does, I specialty designed it to." I respond. She just nods and we head out.

"We are going to use a portkey as we are so far away from digon alley. It might feel a little funny but remember to not let go until I say to." I nod and grab on to the shoe. When it activates we spin. When she tells me to let go I do and we fall to the ground. I land on my feet due to my training at shield.

She looks at me in surprise for a bit before continuing to gringots. We walk in and she walks up to a goblin. "He needs an inheritance test and access to his trust vaults if he has any." She turns to me. "I will wait here be quick." I follow the goblin into a office.

"Greetings sir goblin." I say in gobbledegook.

"Greetings sir wizard what can I do for you today?"

"I just need a pouch of money from my vaults as I don't need questions asked."

"Proof of vault ownership?" I take out my potter ring. "Very well here is a pouch connected to that vault." He hands me a leather pouch. "Add a drop of blood to activate it." I cut my finger and add a drop for blood before healing it. "May your gold ever flow."

"And your enemies fall at your feet." The goblin looks at me with a sharp smirk before ushering me out.

I walk out into the main area to meet up with Minnie. "I got my coins." I say to her gaining her attention.

"Oh good we have to go get your supplies then." We go around to the shops. First the trunk store where I get a trunk that looks exactly like my specialized one. Then we get the books needed from the bookstore. We go to Magical Menagerie next. I find a nice white owl that I name Hedwig before I am drawn to the back of the store.

"Oh don't go back there it's dangerous!" The shop keeper yells out. She scuddles over to me.

"But I am drawn back there perhaps my familiar is back there?"

"Okay but stay with me and don't touch anything. We have some human eating creatures back there that we have very carefully been training to eat other things." I nod and she leads me to the back. I am drawn in three different directions. I choose to go right first and follow the pull. It leads me to a newly hatched occamy in a glass container. I reach in and grab it. It curling onto my wrist.

"Ah yes a occamy. They are know to be able to change sizes. This on eats bugs, eggs and rodents." As she talks I move to the left side where I find a zouwu. "A Zouwu is a lion like magical cat. They grow to be the size of an elephant and they can apparate. They can eat regular cat food." I open the cage and pick up the tiny kitten. It nuzzles me before curling up in my shirt for a nap.

Last I head to the very back of the area. As we head back the shop keeper looks more unsure. I get back and see a lethifold. I go up and pet it making the keeper jump. I let it out and it gently goes over my shoulders like a cloak. "That is a lethifold, they are known to eat humans but we have had this one since it was young so it only eats rodents, birds and small mammals." I nod and we head back out to where Minnie is waiting.

I head up to the desk and pay for all of my animals and their supplies. After we  head out get my potion supplies and then to the clothing store. I enter and am rushed onto a platform next to a blond boy. "Hogwarts sweetie?" I nod.

She starts to measure me as the boy starts to talk to me. "I'm draco Malfoy in going to Hogwarts as well."

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am Harry Stark."

"Pleasure. What house do you think you are going to be in? I think I'm going to be Slytherin."

During this conversation my ankle vaguely burns. "I don't know. Does your ankle feel strange?"

He looks down with a frown. "Now that I think about it yes. It is like I landed weird when getting off my broom."

I nod and lift up my pant leg where it burns. I point at the compass symbol on my leg. "Do you have this mark?"

He looks down and nods. "Yes but what does it mean?"

"We are soul friends. We have traveled through the soul realm together and marked each other in a hope to meet again."

"That's wicked." I nod with a laugh.

"Your robes are all done boys." The lady says.

"Well see you at school then."

"Yeah see you then." I say before paying and leaving. As I leave the store I get a call.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.2K 94 7
The summer before the third year happens differently for Harry. The Harry that returns to Hogwarts is not the same one who left. Harry decides to mak...
248K 5.9K 73
𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙰𝚄𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝙻 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙾𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙾 𝙴𝚁𝙰... COMPLETED HBP-DH2 What happens after an accident involving ancient and po...
12.1K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!
57.2K 2K 26
After Harry's second year, He gets himself emancipated, takes over as head of house, has his parents will read, learns about Sirius Black and gets hi...