Blue Moon

By iam_mari02

๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’–๐’, ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’๐’- ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ... More

Aesthetic/Graphics
Playlist
Cast
Prologue
The Phantom Menace
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Attack Of The Clones
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Revenge Of The Sith
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Obi-Wan Kenobi Season One
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A New Hope
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
The Empire Strikes Back
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Return Of The Jedi
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 4

2.6K 9 1
By iam_mari02

Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon stood outside the palace on a balcony.

"The kids will not pass the Council's tests, Master. They're too old." said Obi-Wan.

"They will become Jedi ... I promise you."

"Do not defy the Council, Master... not again." replied Obi-Wan.

"I shall do what I must, Obi-Wan."

"If you would just follow the code you would be on the council. They will not go along with you this time." stated the Padawan.

"You still have much to learn, my young apprentice."

Anakin and Mary stood before the Twelve Jedi. Mace Windu held a small hand-held viewing screen. In rapid succession, images flashed across the screen.

"A ship... a cup... a ship... a speeder." the twins said at the same time.

Mace Windu turned the viewing screen off and nodded toward Yoda.

"Hmm... how feel you?" asked Yoda.

"Cold, sir." said Mary, "Hot, sir." continued Anakin.

"Afraid are you?"

"No, sir." they replied.

"See through you, we can." said Yoda.

"Be mindful of your feelings..." replied Mace.

"Your thoughts dwell on your mother." said Ki-Adi.

"We miss her."

"Afraid to lose her... I think, hmm?" asked Yoda.

"Yes, sir." answered Mary.

"What's that got to do with anything?" said Anakin angrily.

"Everything. Fear is the path to the dark side... fear leads to anger... anger leads to hate... hate leads to suffering... I sense much fear in you." said Yoda.

Anakin, Mary, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon stood before the Twelve Members of the Jedi Council.

"The Force is strong with them." said Ki-Adi.

"They're to be trained, then?" asked Qui-Gon.

The Council Members looked to one another.

"No. They will not be trained." said Mace.

Anakin and Mary were crestfallen and Anakin stared at Mace.

"They are too old."

"They are the chosen ones... you must see it." said Qui-Gon.

"Clouded, this kids' future is." said Yoda.

"I will train them, then. I take Anakin and Mary as my Padawan learners." said Qui-Gon.

Obi-Wan reacted with surprise. Anakin watched with interest and Mary was shocked.

"An apprentice, you have, Qui-Gon." Yoda replied.

"The code forbids it." Mace added.

"Obi-Wan is ready..."

"I am ready to face the trials." said Obi-Wan.

"Our own council we will keep on who is ready." Yoda replied.

"He is headstrong and he has much to learn of the living Force, but he is capable. There is little more he can learn from me." said Qui-Gon.

"Young Skywalkers' fate will be decided later." replied Yoda.

"Now is not the time for this... the Senate is voting for a new Supreme Chancellor and Queen Amidala is returning home, which will put pressure on the Federation, and could widen the confrontation." Mace added.

"And draw out the Queen's attacker." said Ki-Adi.

"Go with the Queen to Naboo and discover the identity of the dark warrior. That is the clue we need to unravel this mystery of the Sith." stated Mace.

"May the Force be with you." Yoda said.

Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Anakin and Mary bowed then left.

☾☼

Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Mary and Anakin stood on the landing platform outside the ship. R2-D2 whistled a happy tune. The wind whipped at the kids as they listened to the Jedi.

"It is not disrespect, Master, it is the truth." said Obi-Wan.

"From your point of view...."

"The kids are dangerous... they all sense it. Why can't you?"

"Their fate is uncertain, they're not dangerous. The Council will decide they're future... that should be enough for you. Now get on board!"

Obi-Wan reluctantly boarded the Naboo spacecraft. Qui-Gon went over to the twins who were standing next to R2-D2.

"Master Qui-Gon, sir, we don't want to be a problem." said Anakin.

"You won't be... I'm not allowed to train you, so I want you to watch me and be mindful..."

R2-D2 turned and rolled over to the edge of the platform watching the traffic.

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality. Stay close to me and you will be safe."

"Master, sir... I heard Yoda talking about midi-chlorians. I've been wondering, what are midi-chlorians?" said Mary.

"Midi-chlorians are a microcopic lifeform that reside within all living cells."

"They live inside of us?" asked Anakin.

"In your cells, yes... and we are symbionts with them."

"Symbionts?" asked Mary.

"Life forms living together for mutual advantage. Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you will hear them speaking to you." explain Qui-Gon.

"I don't understand." Anakin stated.

"With time and training, kids... you will... you will." finished Qui-Gon.

Two taxis pulled up, and Captain Panaka, Queen Amidala, and her handmaidens stopped before the Jedi.

"Your Majesty, it is our pleasure to continue to serve and protect you." said the Jedi Master.

"I welcome your help. Senator Palpatine fears the Federation means to destroy me."

"I assure you... I will not let that happen." added Qui-Gon.

Amidala entered the ship, followed by her handmaidens. Jar Jar hugged Qui-Gon and the twins.

"Wesa goen home!" said the Gurgan.

"C'mon, R2-D2." said the twins.

They all moved onto the ship. The ship took off.

The Naboo Cruiser headed toward the lush green planet. There was only one Federation battle cruiser orbiting. Obi-Wan and Captain Panaka spot it on the view screen. The Queen, Captain Panaka, troops, and handmaidens got ready to disembark as the ship landed deep within the forest.

The Naboo spacecraft had landed in the Gungan swamp. Troops unloaded the ships in the background as Obi-Wan approached Qui-Gon.

"Jar Jar is on his way to the Gungan city, Master."

The Master's thoughts were elsewhere. "Good." answered.

Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon stood silently for a moment.

"Do you think the Queen's idea will work?"

"The Gungans will not easily be swayed, and we cannot use our power to help her." replied the Master.

"I'm... I'm sorry for my behaviour, Master. It is not my place to disagree with you about the boy... and I am grateful you think I am ready to take the trials."

Qui-Gon looked at him for a long moment.

"You've been a good apprentice, Obi-Wan, and you're a much wiser man than I am. I foresee you will become a great Jedi Knight."

☾☼

The Gungan exited the swamp lake and walked over to Captain Panaka, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gon. The others stood in the background near the star ship.

"Dare-sa nobody dare. Da Gungan city is diserted. Some kinda fight, mesa tinks." said the Gungan.

"Do you think they have been taken to camps?" asked the Padawan.

"More likely they were wiped out." Panaka said.

"Mesa no tink so."

"Do you know where they are, Jar Jar?" asked the Master.

"When in trouble, Gungans go to sacred place. Mesa show you. C'mon, mesa show you."

The group followed Jar Jar as he moved through the swamp. The Gungan stopped and sniffed the air. The group stopped behind him.

The group was led through a clearing full of Gungan refugees. At the far end were the ruins of a grand temple with massive carved heads. Boss Nass and several other council members walked out on the top of a three-quarter-submerged head.

"You Honor, Queen Amidala of the Naboo." said Captain Tarpals.

"Ah, ello dare, ye big Boss Nass, You Honor."

"Jar Jar Binks, who's da uss-en others??" asked Boss Nass.

The Queen stepped forward.

"I am Queen Amidala of the Naboo... I come before you in peace."

"Ah, Naboo biggen. Yousa bringen da Mackineeks... Yousa all bombad." said Boss Nass.

"We have searched you out 'cause we wish to form an alliance..."

Suddenly, Padmé stepped forward.

"Your Honor..." said Padmé.

"Whosa dis?"

"I am Queen Amidala." Padmé replied.

Jar Jar, Mary and Anakin were stunned.

"This is my decoy... my protection... my loyal bodyguard." said pointing to Queen.

The Jedi gave each other a knowing look.

"I am sorry for my deception, but it was necessary to protect myself. Although we do not always agree, Your Honor, our two great societies have always lived in peace. The Trade Federation has destroyed all that we have worked so hard to build. If we do not act quickly, all will be lost forever... I ask you to help us... no, I beg you to help us. We are your humble servants ... our fate is in your hands." Padmé said.

Slowly, Captain Panaka and his troops bowed down before the Gungan council. Then the handmaidens, the twins, and finally the Jedi. The Gungans were puzzled by this.

"Yousa no tinken yousa greater den da Gungans...mesa like dis." said Boss Nass.

The Jedi smiled at each other.

"Maybe wesa bein friends."

Padmé and the others started to smile and laughed at the situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 6.8K 61
The last person in the galaxy you would ever want to be trapped with inside a little ship in space was your arrogant, cruel master- Anakin Skywalker...
42.9K 1.2K 56
โ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š.โž โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโœง [๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ โœง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง] โœงเผบโ™กเผปโœง ๐“๐ก...
26.3K 491 21
"I dont do romance, my tastes are very...singular." "Enlighten me then."
7.6K 264 179
Mฬถyฬถ ฬถnฬถaฬถmฬถeฬถ ฬถiฬถsฬถ ฬถLฬถuฬถnฬถaฬถ ฬถSฬถnฬถoฬถwฬถ ฬถRฬถaฬถmฬถsฬถeฬถyฬถ.ฬถ No. Mฬถyฬถ ฬถnฬถaฬถmฬถeฬถ ฬถiฬถsฬถ ฬถLฬถuฬถnฬถaฬถ ฬถSฬถnฬถoฬถwฬถ. Never has been. My name is Luna. Iฬถ ฬถaฬถmฬถ ฬถEฬถc...