Azur Lane: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼...

By lagneverfailed

"Hit first! Hit hard! Keep on hitting!!" From Admiral of the Fleet John Arbuthnot Fisher. An alternate histor... More

Bio
Prologue (Remastered)
Chapter 1-Discovering a Legend (Remastered)
Chapter 2-Legend Reunion (Remastered)
Chapter 3-Wrong Identity (Remastered)
Chapter 4-Familiarizing High Tech (Remastered)
Chapter 5A-The Magnificent Ships
Chapter 5B-Quotes Line
Chapter 6-Tour and Task
Chapter 7-Nice Home
Chapter 8A-Greet the Commanders
Chapter 8B-Major Nation Leader
Chapter 9-Story and Friendship
Chapter 10-First Mission
Chapter 11-Catch That Person!!!
Chapter 12-Ship boy helps Commanders
Message (Love Interest Reveal)
Chapter 14-Operation Scimitar (Pt.1)
Chapter 15-Operation Scimitar (Pt.2)
Marlborough Love Interest
Chapter 16(V2)-Wonderful Crane
Chapter 17-Welcome Home
30005 508 Milestones
Chapter 18-(Too) Early Bird

Chapter 13-Conclusion

435 12 1
By lagneverfailed

(Not so long chapter[And maybe dull])

Paul: *Drink tea* "Honest with you. I think this is our great win-win here."

Incomparable: "Oh really?"

Paul: "Yea."

Keerati: "But still... our win rate is rather low."

Incomparable: "You mean victory rate is low?"

Keerati: "Yep."

Incomparable: "I see... tell me, why your victory rate is low."

Keerati: "Basically, it seems that we somewhat... have less knowledge than we used to..."

Paul: "And we uhh... feel like the something that we can fix, but we can't..."

Incomparable: "Don't worry. I can help you with that. You mean the schooling system is just the same as you got a teacher from the elementary school?"

Paul and Keerati: "Yes."

Incomparable: "Well... maybe in the future, the schooling system will be different, I hope. Anyway, let's go to the Debriefing room."

Paul and Keerati: "Let's go."

Soon Incomparable, Paul, and Keerati headed toward the room to debrief the mission.

Meanwhile...

Enterprise: "Belfast, I'm fine."

Belfast: "No Enterprise. You should try meditation, it is good for your mental Health."

Enterprise: "Was it important?"

Belfast: "Well no, but consider your current mental state is not good. Maybe it best to do so."

Enterprise: *Sigh* "Alright then. Also, I congratulate for your faction to get a 4th Ultra Rare ship name HMS Implacable."

Belfast: "Thank you."

Enterprise: "But I didn't meet HMS Incomparable..."

Belfast: "You should meet him, he is a wise man."

But then...

Incomparable: "Your Dad recommend you to join and served becoming an Azur Lane Commander?"

Paul: "Yes sir!!"

Incomparable: "That marvellous. Maybe I could meet your parent."

Paul: "W-w-w-w-w-"

Incomparable: "Hey hey hey!!! Don't worry!!! I want to meet your parent to congratulate you. No need to be worried." 

Paul: "A-ah, thank you. Oh, here's Belfast and the famous Aircraft Carrier."

Incomparable: "Ah, hello Belfast."

Belfast: "Hello Mister."

Incomparable: "And you are... Grey Ghost!! W-wait, that's a nickname... Uhh... Big E!! W-wait, that other nickname for you... Uhh..."

Enterprise: *Laugh*

Incomparable: "Enterprise!!! Yes, Enterprise!! Nice to meet you."

Enterprise and Incomparable soon handshake each other.

Enterprise: "You must be Incomparable... right?"

Incomparable: "Just call me Y/N instead. Or call me Incomparable are fine."

Enterprise: "I'll prefer to call you Y/N instead."

Incomparable: 'So... that means she can call me Micropachycephalosaurus right?' "Ah, sure then."

Enterprise: "So... where are you going?"

Y/N: "I, Commander Paul and Commander Keerati want to go to the Briefing room after finishing their duty commanding their fleet."

Enterprise: "Y-you became a secretary for these 2 Commanders?"

Y/N: "No, not yet. Well... was even possible to become a secretary for 2 Commanders at this base?"

Everyone: "No."

Y/N: "Well for correction. I volunteer to help Commander Paul and Commander Keerati. I know, I know, I was supposed to help or served under Admiral Sally. But I was allowed to help anyone."

Enterprise: "I see. That very wise for you."

Fisher: "The fleet is coming."

Incomparable: "Now excuse me... Commander Keerati and Commander Paul's fleets are going to arrive soon. We may have to go now."

Enterprise: "Yes Y/N."

Belfast: "Take care masters and Mister Y/N."

Soon Y/N, Keerati, and Paul went to the briefing room.

Paul: "Did you know that Enterprise and Belfast have a secret relationship romance."

Y/N: "Oh really?"

Paul: "Yeah!!"

Keerati: "I don't know why but it's true."

Paul: "It is true!!!"

Y/N: "I don't want to be like that wankers, I just want to follow like a Bible alright? My dad would kill me if I became Gay or Bisexual. It's against everything... God what happen to this world now..."

Keerati: "Alright alright."

Y/N: "But if Enterprise and Belfast married well I can guarantee, they will have a perfect marriage. As long if they have some Combat date."

Paul and Keerati: *Laugh*

Keerati and Paul find it funny.

(If you cannot find the best love interest ship-girls for Ship boy Protagonist, why not marry with Female Commander instead? Done and dusted.)

Meanwhile at the ocean

Kaga (BB): "Okay, seeing this wreckage is very imitating, to be honest."

Mikasa: "Oh really?"

Kaga (BB): "Yep. I mean look at it, they just attacking our humanity for no reason."

Mikasa: *Sigh* "Yea... why are they (Sirens) attacking humanity anyway?"

Kaga (BB): "Maybe for the colony?"

Mikasa: "I think so..."

But then... 

Arizona: "Guys!!! Look what I just found."

Haruna: "Where?"

Arizona: "Here!!!"

Everyone soon went to the area where Arizona found something from the sirens.

Massachusetts: "This?"

Arizona: "Yes."

Massachusetts: "Let's see..."

They soon research the wreckage from the sirens, and it reveals a shocking discovery.

Hermione: "What the hell?"

Laffey: "Not good..."

Le Marlin: "Orochi?"

Sheffield: "Oh no..."

Massachusetts: "Then, it best to go back to the base right now before anything goes horrible."

Kaga (BB): "I think that is a good idea. Let's go!!!"

Timeskip

At the base.

Incomparable: "Gentleman, it seems the fleet has arrived from the mission. You both shall congratulate them."

Keerati: "Alright then, let's go, Paul, we need to see our fleet."

Paul: "How about you Y/N?"

Y/N: "I'll stay here sadly..."

Paul: "Ah, let's go then."

Both trio soon went to the dock to congratulate the shipgirls on their action.

Timeskip again into the briefing room

Kaga (BB): "So... after the battle is finished, the sirens flagship brings a shocking truth..."

Paul: "What is it?"

Kaga (BB): "They have a Project Orochi."

Paul: "P-project Orochi?"

Kaga (BB): "Yes!!"

Paul: "Well dammit!!!"

Prinz Eugen: "Excuse me. I need to go to Ironblood. Bismarck needs me."

Keerati: "Okay then."

Prinz Eugen: 'For a real reason. I'm avoiding Incomparable. Such a bastard he is.'

Eugen soon leaves the Briefing room.

Pennsylvania: "Strange. She never acts like that..."

Y/N: "Oh really?"

Pennsylvania: "Yea, she often teased someone, but after she saw someone come, she always need to guard bismarck."

Y/N: "Hmm... someone... I may have to search for a clue why she was acting like that."

Paul: "Umm... I think you better not find it, sir. It may cause more trouble."

Y/N: "Oh yea?"

Fisher: "Let me handle this problem alright? You do not need to worry."

Y/N: "Okay sir."

But then...

Adm Sally: "Excuse me, Incomparable? Can you please come with me? I have something important."

Y/N: "Okay." 'Oh God, am I will be in trouble for this?'

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.5K 40
A little boy name, Y/n L/n, who's mother and father works at a naval dockyard anchoring WW2 ships. Each day he visits the yard after school to see th...
42.2K 796 25
"Not one step back!" -Admiral of the Fleet Bernard York Lancaster, 2102 Humanity has endured countless calamities in the 21st century, and the transi...
8.8K 167 13
Meet Bell, a 15 years old high school student who lives in the Philippines. He always has an interest in warships as he plays games that have any re...
61.1K 1K 43
-Book one- When the war between Azur Lane and the Red Axis broke out, a person led their fleet into the fray. The fleet, lesser known by many, has ac...