Taekwondo | Seong Taehoon x r...

Av Icyyhot

When moving somewhere new, you never expected to be dragged into this mess. Gangs and death await. An unlikel... Mer

Ch.1 First meeting
Ch.3 Viral hook
Ch.4 One punch TV
Ch.5 How to beat a boxer
Ch.6 Yu Hobin Company
Ch.7 Beach
Ch.8 Beach pt.2
Ch.9 Lee Dowoon
Ch.10 Taehoon vs Yeonwoo
Ch.11 Pakgo's return
Ch.12 calm before the storm
Ch.13 Baek Seongjun
Ch.14 The storm
Ch.15 Kang Eunwoo
Ch.16 Sick
Ch.17 Girl's day
Ch.18 Runaway fam
Ch.19 Imposter (sus)
Ch.20 Slush Funds
Ch.21 Hospital
Ch.22 Lee Jinho

Ch.2 Yu Hobin

1.3K 66 10
Av Icyyhot

~Y/n pov~

"Did you really think I'd only use my legs in a fight?" Taehoon asked as he punched Hobin in the face.

Why are they fighting in a bathroom? I questioned their strange location.

Hobin looked surprise as his body was slightly hunched over.

[ fuck, I knew this would happen ]

[ did v-hit think he would win if the ground was slippery cuz Taehoon is a taekwondo athlete? ]

[ was that his entire plan? ]

[ lol seriously, is he stupid? ]

I almost laughed at the insulting commenting flashing by on my screen.

"What are you gonna do now?" Taehoon smirked at the boy's helplessness.

Hobin suddenly moved and kicked him in the calf, surprising Taehoon, "You're right, this is all I've got."

[ Huh, why didn't he slip? ]

Comments about Hobin's water shoes rapidly appeared on my screen, rapidly disappearing as the chat was spammed with messages.

[ oh, I figured it out! he's got water shoes on. ]

"To be honest, it hurts so much I wanted to pretend to pass out." Hobin admitted shamelessly, "But I can't do that. I can't put ads on this video if I pass out in under three minutes."

He turned to smile at the camera and gave us a thumbs up.

I was taken aback at his shamelessness.

[ this motherfucker ]

[ makes me want to unsubscribe lol ]

[ but I still love you, you dumbass ]

Hobin quickly dodged out of the way of Taehoon's next hit but Taehoon quickly caught up with his speed.

V-hit's editor appeared in the comments and started talking about footwork and martial arts.

[ Taehoon's specialty is taekwondo but of course that can't have been the only martial arts he learned. He can drive his opponents into a corner using footwork. Basic punches are the most basic of all mma moves ]

It seems like Hobin has never studied any kind of martial arts. Of course he's struggling to fight back.

Hobin shielded his face and hit Taehoon with another calf kick.

"You're pissing me off." Taehoon glared at Hobin and stayed rooted to his spot, the kick not affecting him that much.

[ why does he keep shouting 'calf kick' ? ]

After the same thing going on for several minutes of Hobin kicking Taehoon and getting punched in return, Hobin suddenly yelled something different.

"Tackle!" Hobin yelled as if he were a Pokémon trainer while he dived towards Taehoon and knocked him off his feet.

The comments suddenly flooded with insulting remarks towards Taehoon.

[ is this guy really a professional fighter? ]

[ he sucks ]

[ i knew taekwondo was useless ]

I frowned at them.

"How could Taehoon get knocked down like that?" The cameraman asked in shock.

Hobin put Taehoon in a chokehold and the comments were blank for a few seconds as everyone watched.

[ I have a question. Why does Taehoon look so relaxed? ]

"Hey.. your legs aren't pinning me down anymore." Taehoon stated, "I've been watching how you positioned yourself. Is this the first time you've done this move?"

Taehoon threw Hobin off him and stood up.

"It looks like you trained pretty hard."

[ exactly lol ]

[ Taehoon let Hobin do all of that! ]

"Why did you think I let you tackle me?" Taehoon smirked as he held the water shoe up in a taunting manner.

Hobin was just sat there on the floor stunned.

[ pull yourself together , motherfucker! ]

[ get up ]

[ I think he's broken his fighting spirit ]

"Don't you want to make some money!" The cameraman yelled to him.

In an instant Hobin was on his feet.

"Thank you. All of your support has given me strength."

[ look at this motherfucker ]

[ he got up as soon as he heard the word 'money' ]

[ but he ignored our support, he's the worst ]

Taehoon got bored of  waiting and kicked Hobin right in the stomach.

The boy was stunned as the kick knocked the air out of his lungs.

After that, Hobin was pretty out of it and couldn't land a hit as Taehoon kept a distance between them.

It didn't take long for Hobin to fall to the ground.

"I guess I win. You're my new cameraman now, Snapper. What kind of videos should we make?"

After that, no one was expecting what happened next.

I was so surprised by the outcome of the fight. He's funny.. I'm starting to like him.

Maybe everyone at my new school isn't so bad.

Hobin got up and stood in front of a stall, getting into a fighting stance.

There was blood smeared on his face and bruises starting to form on his body.

"So you think I won't be able to kick you since you're in that enclosed space?" Taehoon smirked, "Do you really think you can win if you stay in there?"

When Taehoon went to kick Hobin, he grabbed onto the frame above him and pulled himself up.

The fight was over in an instant as Hobin tackled Taehoon to the ground and choked him.

It's over. I closed the app and noticed I had a missed notification.

Opening the message, I saw that Taehoon had replied to my message after all and sent me his location without saying anything else.

I guess I'll make my way there.

~*~

His location wasn't as far away as I thought it'd be as if only took me a few minutes to walk there.

The bathroom door slammed open as Taehoon walked out with a pissed expression on his face.

He seemed surprised when he saw me and then looked away while placing his hand on my head.

"I don't want to talk about it.. let's just go."

His clothes were still wet as drops of water fell onto the floor.

I glanced back to see Hobin staring after us silently as we left.

I sent him a small smile and turned away from him.

"Let's get ice cream." I suddenly spoke up.

Taehoon looked at me in confusion and then just smiled, "If you insist."

Luckily, it was somewhat warm today so Taehoon's clothes were drying quickly.

~*~

In the next few days, everything seemed to go back to normal.

I went to the arcade a lot of days with Taehoon and trained with him almost everyday.

He smiled as the watched my copy his kicks.

"You've improved a lot." He ruffled my hair.

We both looked at the door in surprise when someone knocked on it.

Taehoon moved towards the door and I followed him like a duckling.

He slid the door open and glared at the person outside, "What the hell? You've got some balls coming over here."

I peered over his shoulder to see Hobin stood there with his backpack on the wrong way.

He looked so small compared to Taehoon. Hobin was shorter than me by quite a few inches too.

"I want you to teach me." Hobin finally spoke.

"Teach you what?"

Hobin explained the situation he got himself into.

"So you want me to teach you to do a back kick." Taehoon sighed, "But I think I told you that if I ever saw you again.. I'd fuck you up."

He back kicked Hobin in the stomach, sending him flying.

Taehoon bent down, pulling the textbook out of Hobin's backpack.

"This is a thick textbook. No wonder you're still breathing."

I looked at Hobin with a concerned expression as he sat up coughing.

It seemed like he had finally noticed I was here.

"It's you." Hobin pointed at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Tell Snapper to come out of hiding. You better find someone else for me to beat the shit out of if you want to live." Taehoon interrupted as he turned to stare at Hobin.

"This isn't for a video. Snapper's not even here." Hobin answered.

Eventually, Taehoon decided to let Hobin in.

We both walked behind him as he closed the door and lead us to the centre of the room.

Hobin smiled at me and introduced himself before asking my name.

"I'm L/n Y/n. We go to the same school if you didn't notice." I tried not to sound sarcastic as I spoke.

"Yeah. I know." Hobin seemed to contemplate for a moment before talking again, "You looked lonely so I thought we could be friends."

I stared at him outstretched hand in surprise for a moment before smiling and grabbing it, "I'd like that. I wonder why no one else approached me sooner."

"You look scary." Hobin told me bluntly, "I only saw you smile the first time when you were with Taehoon."

"Wear this." Taehoon shoved some clothes into Hobin's arms and shooed him away.

It was silent as Hobin left.

Why do I feel so awkward?

"You gonna ditch me now that you have friends?" Taehoon asked bluntly.

I turned to look at him with wide eyes, "What the hell? Who would do that? You're the first friend I made since I moved here so clearly you're the most important."

Taehoon smirked as he stared down at me with his intimidating brown eyes, "Is that so?"

My cheeks started to turn red as he stared at me, "Yeah.."

To my relief, Hobin came back and Taehoon's attention was diverted.

"You look like a little toy figurine."

I looked at Hobin to see him wearing a baggy uniform.

"Taekwondo uniforms really do make anyone look good. That was what I used back in elementary school. It looks like a good fit." Taehoon stated before instructing Hobin to run backwards.

We both stared at Hobin blankly for a few moments as he continuously ran backwards.

"Let's get back to training." Taehoon slung his arm around my shoulder and turned away from Hobin, completely ignoring him as he helped me practice more kicks and forms.

~*~

For the next weeks Hobin kept showing up to learn the back kick and when he had finally learned it, off he went.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and leaned against Taehoon as we both watched Hobin's livestream.

~*~

________________________________
1673 words

A/n after a lot of procrastination I present to you the second chapter

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

595K 28.9K 78
BTS Gang AU When looking for friends in your new school takes you to a dangerous side of life you've never seen before. (A/n: A lot of drama in this...
10.5K 876 20
Warning: This story is fictional and has nothing to do with real life events or the actual members of BTS. It may contain depictions of violence, blo...
1.6K 57 4
Hello y'all its my first time writting fic soo apologize for my bad grammar and typos ^^ feel free to give sum suggestions or advice to help me out...
330K 12.4K 78
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ž๐ญ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?" ...