Ch.3 Viral hook

~Y/n pov~

Hobin had introduced me to his friends and I felt like I had started to blend in more at school now that I actually had friends there.

I was a lot happier.

When I heard the news from Gaeul, I felt like I had to do something to help.

All of Hobin's videos had been flagged and he could no longer make any money that he desperately needed for his mother's surgery.

I watched as others offered him money but he refused it.

Even though he needs it.. he refuses to take his friend's money.

I wish there was something I could do.

And then, a new channel popped up.

It was clearly a ripoff of Hobin's videos but since his videos were flagged people began to forget about him and favour Viral hook.

I laid on a mat in the Taekwondo dojo.

We had been practicing for hours before I got tired.

Taehoon continued to exercise as I laid there watching him in my peripheral vision.

I grabbed my phone as it suddenly buzzed.

Lifting it up, I looked in surprise at the notification.

I've never clicked so fast in my life.

"What is it?" Taehoon sat down beside me and glanced at my phone.

He looked surprised too when he saw Hobin was streaming.

I sat up and held me phone in front of me as Taehoon moved suddenly and sat behind me.

My body froze as he toned torso was pressed up against my back.

"What are you doing?" I asked while trying my best not to stutter as my brain went into overdrive.

"Getting a better view of your phone. Why? Are you embarrassed?"

I could hear the smirk without turning to see him.

Grumbling out a quiet response, I pulled the phone closer so Taehoon could see as he rested his head on my shoulder and smirked cockily.

"Hey, Viral hook, you son of a bitch! Come and get me, you asshole!" Hobin screamed boldly.

[ wow, this is gonna be legendary ]

[ so this is going down ]

[ lol yup ]

"Yeongmi's mum, flatten those abs." Hobin screeched as he suddenly started aerobic dancing.

I stared at the screen in confusion as Taehoon laughed loudly.

His chest rumbled as he laughed.

[ what have you got in store for us this time?! ]

[ are you gonna fight him using aerobic moves? ]

[ I bet this fight is going to be fucking amazing. ]

Three guys suddenly showed up and laughed at Hobin, making fun of him.

They insisted they would stay to watch the fight.

"I don't want to fight. So I don't get why you want to fight with me." Viral hook smiled nervously.