King & Queen

AlexisChandler280

This is the sequel to A Queens World Еще

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Part 2 Introduction

Chapter 21

755 44 9
AlexisChandler280

MONSTER P.O.V.

Queen pregnant!
Damn!
That's all I could think about. I mean hell I knew how strong the possibility would be having sexual with her. I don't have sex on the regular it be weeks before Kelly give me some pussy and I don't jerk off I be backed up like a muthafucka. So that first time I fucked her I should of known. Hell even for that week I spent over there I was bussing in her like crazy. I didn't realize what I was doing just happy to be fuckin her. Nobody makes me feel the way she does when it comes to sex.

I wasn't mad that I was about to have another child honestly I was kinda happy. I been wanting another lil baby. Our kids are growing up and Kelly doesn't want any kids.

I love being a dad and taking care of my children! They made me feel like I had a purpose in this life time.

I need some money! Kelly said as she walked into my office.

For what? Didn't I just give you money?

Yeah but that was for something else. I didn't know you was getting the kids this weekend I need a facial and a massage right now before they drive me crazy!

What you mean drive you crazy? What you don't like my kids or something?

No I love your kids baby you know that! I'm just saying I had a stressful day and I just need to unwind. Plus you owe me from the other day! Calling me Queen an Shìt!

I did not call you Queen dude!

Yes the fuck you did I heard you Ja'Kari!

Daddy, you know the baby that's in mommy stomach Is gonna be a girl! Zarie said coming into my office. I bit the side of my lip. I love my daughter to death but damn she talk to damn much at the wrong times.

What? Your mommy having a baby? Kelly asked turning to Zarie. I shook my head no and she looked at me than back at Kelly.

Uhhh no...I gotta go my brothers calling me!!!!!! Zarie said shaky before zooming out the room. Kelly turned to me and I pulled some money out my pockets. I was not about to hear the end of this shit.

Is it yours? She asked folding her arms.

No! Why am I the first person you think of?

Because I see the way she still looks at you! She loves you still! If I find out she's pregnant by you I swear to god it's over and your going to wish you never fucked around on me!

Is that a threat?

Baby boy take it however you want it to! She snatched the money from my hands and stormed out. I guess I gotta keep her from finding out,

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐜𝐤. 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚🏚

Подростковая литература

1.7M 60K 59
I'm republishing it, follow again on the second run. DONT COME IF UR DRY!!! -"𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲, 𝐂𝐨...
23.1K 655 31
new book, not connected to what is love series.
A Queen's World Alexis Brionna💜

Подростковая литература

219K 9.8K 129
Queens story
44K 1.4K 31
Sequel to How It All Started..