Don't blame me

By floraacupid

[On hold till I get better] 4 years ago Four didn't just left his absuive father, he left his little sister. ... More

introduction
choosing ceremony-one
Training-two
Wounds can heal-three
jealous-four
Not all men-five
Party with obstacles-six
first true kiss-seven
Pray-eight
Stay as duo-nine
the fence-ten
confessing-eleven
first-twelve
jealous, Daisy?-thirteen
infirmary-fourteen
beaten up-fifteen
war games-sixteen
vistors day-seventeen
Explanations-eighteen
Siblings-nineteen
tears and kisses-twenty
Announcement

Announcement

848 9 11
By floraacupid

Hey guys!

So I just wanted to tell you all that I have an Insta account now.

thisbitchcinderella

On it there's also a trailer for the book maybe you want to check it out and follow me.

I'll post about upcoming storys and you get an exclusive look on the insight of this book and the ones after.

I'll also post helpful apps for writing and other tips.

And if you ever wanna talk you can always DM me and talk with me. You can also write me your ideas for the second book of this story and maybe ideas for this story.

I'm so thankful for your support and I love y'all!

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 916 26
β•” ═ ═ ═ ═ β•— β•‘ Book Two β•‘ β•‘ of β•‘ β•‘ Three β•‘ β•š ═ ═ ═ ═ ╝ Her brother is in Dauntless. Her friends h...
259K 5.5K 32
My name's Cassia Hollester. I'm different from the usual suspects, I'm divergent. Although, I never knew what that actually meant. I'm willing to fin...
35K 1K 27
Now following the 'Divergent' story, it's been two years since Amalia and Tobias learned that there was a plan brewing between Erudite and Dauntless;...
80.1K 1.8K 10
#1 in Theo- March 19, 2024 #1 in Faction- November 24, 2021 #1 in Eaton - December 4, 2020 #2 in Four - March 22, 2021 #3 in Tobiaseaton - September...