Spider King Harem

Od BeyonderSpiderman

King Peter get a new Queen and much more. Bad summary sorry but enjoy the story Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 59

67 3 0
Od BeyonderSpiderman

After getting over their surprise about the carpet Felicia, Betsy, Janet, Crystal, Rogue and Morrigan all huddled around Peter as he examined the oil lamp. Though it had some ornate designs on it, the lamp looked like a ordinary oil lamp and Peter might've started to doubt it's importance until he noticed some words engraved into the metal. "I think there's something written here, but it's hard to make out." Peter rubbed the lamp trying to clear up the grime to read the words, when suddenly smoke started to come out of the chimney, the lamp began to glow and shake violently almost out of Peter's hands but he held on as a massive cloud of blue and gold smoke burst from the hole. Instead of dissipating the cloud stayed together as it reconfigured itself into a sort of human-like shape with arms, a chest and a head that included eyes, a nose, ears and a mouth that opened wide as the smoke figure let out a yell.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Then his body changed from smoke to become solid as the figure followed the yell with an "OY!" As he reached up to rub his neck and commented "Ten-thousand years will give ya, such a crick in the neck!" Peter's own mouth was opened as he stared at the strange man, who wore nothing except for a pair of very ordinate golden bracelets on his forearms and a red sash around his waist. He might've been ordinary with a black goatee and an almost bald head except for the black hair he had being tied up into a high ponytail on top of his head, but the unordinary part of the man was the fact that he wasn't wearing pants mainly because from the waist down below the sash his body was still made up of the blue and gold smoke still trailing out of the lamp in Peter's hands. While from the waist up the man's skin was in fact blue as a blueberry and looked indeed solid any other as the guy reached up with his blue hands to loudly crack his neck, followed by his arms and back "Whoa! Does it feel good to be outta there!" The man said finishing his cracking before he looked at Peter and saying.

"Now who are you that rubs my lamp?" It took a second for Peter to find his voice before he answered "I am King Peter Parker of York." "A King huh, must be a good one if the old Lionel is letting you into the Cave." The man commented out loud to himself while Peter asked "Who or what are you?" The blue man looked at him puzzled, "I would have thought it should been obvious, I am a Genie." Seeing the still confused expression on Peter's face the Genie muttered to himself "Uh, guess being away for 10,000 years is long enough for them to forget about you." He then noticed the magic carpet, "Hey, Rugman! Haven't seen you in a few millennia! Slap me some tassel! Yo! Yeah!" The carpet flew over to give Genie a high five before he turned to Peter. "Guess I'll have to give you the tutorial. I am the Genie of the lamp in your hands, here direct from the lamp, for your enjoyment wish fulfillment."

"Wish fulfillment?" Peter asked and the Genie nodded as he held up three finger, "That right, three wishes to be exact. And ix-nay on the wishing for more wishes, three wishes only. I'm your friendly wishing Genie at your service, you ain't never had a friend like me." Genie boasted a bit until Peter asked a clarifying question. "So you're gonna grant me any three wishes I want?" Genie replied with "Ah, almost. There are a few provisos, a couple of quid pro quos. Like, rule number one: I can't kill anybody. So don't ask. Rule two: I can't make anyone fall in love with anyone else, though judging by theses lovely ladies you don't need my help. Anyway, rule three: I can't bring people back from the dead. It's not a pretty picture and I don't like doing it!"

"I bet." Peter commented before Genie finished, "Other than that, you got it. So what will it be Master?" He looked expectingly at Peter who exchanged looks with his group before he said "Well I don't know what to wish for at the moment, but I'll let you know when I do. But in the meantime would you like to join us for dinner?" Genie looked a bit surprise by Peter's question but he nodded "Oh, sure I would like to have something else then magic food to eat after ten thousand years, if you sure you don't mind, Master?" "Not at all, please have a seat and there no need to call me Master, you can call me Pete or Peter, whichever one you want to use." "Okay, thanks Pete." Genie said and he positioned himself floating next to Peter as he accepted a plate of food from Felicia, who, just like the rest, after getting over her surprise at the blue man appearance, treated him like an old friend that further confused Genie at the people who had rubbed his lamp.

Especially his new Master and the youngest of the group who was his daughter as she asked "So you been in that lamp for ten thousand years?" Genie nodded "It must be more spacious inside." May commented but Genie replied "Actually it's about the same size as the lamp itself. I may have Phenomenal cosmic powers, but an itty bitty living space." "That's terrible, Genie. I can't imagine spending a week like that, I would left." May said and Genie responded "Oh I want to leave everyday, but a course I can't." "Why not?" Peter asked "It's all part-and-parcel, the whole genie gig. I'm bound to the lamp and can't leave." May looked shocked "You're a prisoner?" Genie nodded as he held his arms up to show the golden bands, "As long as I have theses on, I'm sworn to obey the one who rubs my lamp and grant them their three wishes for all eternity."

"Isn't there a way for you to be freed?" May asked and Genie answered "There only one way, my master have to use one of his/her wishes to set me free, but a course it wouldn't happen since no one would want to use a wish they could use for themselves on me." Everyone, except for Genie, exchanged a look with Peter who then said "Genie I'm ready for my wishes." Sighing, and setting his food down, Genie grew slightly in size as he said "What is your wishes Master?" Peter smiled as he replied "My first wish is for a horse." Puzzle Genie waved his hand and a horse appeared next to the others, "The second is for a jar of cherry jam." Another hand wave made a jar of jam appeared in Peter's hand that he handed to Felicia before he said "And finally my last wish, I wish, to set you free." The look of surprise was basically priceless on Genie's face, "What...?" He started to say before one of the bracelets on his arms suddenly detached and fell to the ground where it vanished in a flash of light, followed by the other one and lastly the lamp that disappeared from Peter's hands as he watched Genie change. Shrinking to human size, his skin turn dark and his smokey lower half morphed into legs, while a set of blue colored clothes appeared to cover Genie's new human form that he stared at it shock as if he couldn't believe it.

And apparently he didn't as he looked at Peter and asked "You just wasted all your wishes? Why?" "Because no man should live in chains, especially one who been stuck in a cramped lamp for ten thousand years." Peter answered yet Genie still couldn't get his head around it, "But you used your first two wishes on a horse and jam, you could've used them to get what you wanted." Peter smiled as he wrapped his arm around May's neck and said "I already have what I want and if no previous Master freed you, I wasn't going to follow in their footsteps and leave you imprisoned. Plus as I said before I had no idea what to wish for anyway and you gave me the only one I could want immediately." Genie was speechless and just held his arms out to embrace Peter, "Thank you Pete." He finally managed to say "You're welcome Genie." Peter answered pulling away "And you may think that my first two wishes were stupid, but in fact we needed another horse for you to ride and jam for our breakfast beard since we ran out yesterday." The group laughed as the others also hugged Genie and returned to their meal that was more great as Genie told tales from the now old times of being a enslaved wisher before they went to bed sleeping under the many stars that Genie said he missed for a long time.

A few days after meeting Genie the York party arrived at their destination, "Ahh Agrabah, last time I saw it was during the first Sultan rule and it seemed that his descendants had done well in ruling." Genie said up on top his horse as he looked at the buildings set beside the Oasis Sea that was mostly simple in their designs from the outside, but which grew in size and detail going more towards the center where the largest building was that was the Sultan Palace. "So, Pete, are we going to entering 'fantasy'?" Genie asked as his clothes, his new Symbiote Peter gave him the day after his freedom, morphed into extravagant golden robes, "Or more simple?" He said as his clothes returned to the still lavishly blue and gold inlaid ones he wore.

"Simple will do, there shouldn't be some much fuss about heading to the palace. From what I heard, Princess Jasmine is a rock that refused to budge against all the other lords in the Kingdom that tried to use their high standards to win her heart to no avail." Peter said and May commented "A strong willed woman, just like Esmeralda, who cares for her people and face unjust marriage law head on with defiance, I starting to like her already." The group chuckled at this as Peter rubbed his daughter's head and said "Well if guess we shouldn't keep your new friend to be waiting." And flicking his horse reins lead the way to the city of Agrabah.

Which was just as impressive as York with the many different cultures and people moving through the streets, the markets gave off many different aromas and smells from spices that the merchants were selling. Since Peter's group was going through simple a lot of the folks that looked at them didn't know that they were looking at a King, Peter knew they had a sense that he was important but unsure of what that was and so did the men standing guard in front of the gates to the palace. "Halt! State Your Business!" One of the men said and Peter answered with his name and title as he handed the man his letter of invitation from the Sultan.

Who immediately snapped to attention and saluted before calling for the gates to be opened to allow Peter and his group to enter, as they were putting their horses in the stables just inside the courtyard a woman came down the front steps of the palace to meet them. She was dressed in the clothes of a Royal handmaiden with long brown hair and a pretty face, a course from the expression appearing on Genie's face as soon as his eyes laid on her the woman was no doubt beautiful. Who bowed as she spoke "I am Dalia, servant of the Sultan. Welcome to Agrabah King Parker."

"Thank you Lady Dalia..." Peter returned the bow "Allow me to introduce my company, my daughter Princess May, Lady Felicia, Betsy, Janet, Crystal, Rogue, Morrigan." The ladies also bowed to the maid "And lastly, my friend Genie." Peter finished putting an arm around Genie's shoulders. He still had stars in his eyes but managed to collect himself to smile and speak "It's a delight to meet you Delia." Peter caught the pink appearing in Miss Dalia's cheeks and a small fire igniting in her eyes as she looked at Genie, "As am I to meet you Mister Genie, ha I take it your parents loved the old lamp legend." She joked and Genie smiled, probably because the joke was more literal in the sense than Dalia knew, "Yes they did." He replied and Peter sensed that the two would get lost with each other and cleared his voice which snapped the two back to reality as Dalia said "Oh, my apologies King Parker, let me take you to the Sultan, please followed me." Giving one last look at Genie Dalia turned to head back up the stairs and Peter had to give the slightly punch drunk man a nudge in the ribs to make him move, but gave him also a cheeky grin that made Genie's dark skin turn slightly pink in the cheeks as they followed Dalia into the throne room.

Where the Sultan of Agrabah was sitting upon the throne, he was a very elderly and fat man with a white beard and a large round belly that it was kinda of amazing that his royal clothes could fully contain it. Standing to the Sultan's left was a tall, slender man dressed in extravagant red and black clothing, he had a red parrot resting on his shoulder and carried a gold cobra headed staff with ruby red eyes. He had a twisted, black goatee and a faint mustache, as well as gray eyeliner. By the scaling expression on his face Peter immediately knew that the guy was one of those sinister men who, despite the position he was in, seek power. A course Peter attention was more focused at the moment on the woman to the Sultan right who he knew immediately was Princess Jasmine, she was a voluptuous woman with medium color skin and long, lustrous black hair tied in a banded ponytail with a blue jeweled headband on top.

Her face was heart shape with a pair of brown eyes that gave her more beauty to match her distinct hourglass figure dressed in a light blue, cropped tube top that managed to contain her perfectly rounded D-size breasts, while revealing her midriff and her navel with sewn-in sleeves for her arms, allowing her lovely figure to be shown that was matched by the blue pants she wore with the blue shoes on her feet. By the cold look she was giving him Peter knew that the Princess was a incredibly independent and strong willed woman, who clearly hated the reason for Peter being here as she stroked the head of the large full grown tiger standing beside her. Guessing that all the other suitors that the Sultan tried to wed to his daughter had been hotheaded and arrogant in waving their authority around, Peter, though a course not either of theses, decided that he would have to take a different path to them after he bowed to the Agrabah Royals. "Greetings Sultan Bobolonius, thank you for inviting us to your lovely city."

"Welcome King Parker, I appreciate you coming all this way from York, this is my Grand Vizier Jafar." The Sultan gestured to the man who's body was stiff as he bowed to Peter, "And my daughter Jasmine." Though she didn't like the reason why he was here, Jasmine was still a Princess and acted the part by bowing as she spoke "Greetings King Parker, welcome to Agrabah." "Thank you Princess Jasmine." Peter replied bowing to her before May said "That's an amazing cat you have there." Jasmine looked at her curiously "His name is Rajah. And he's a good judge of character." She added giving the tiger a pat on the head, before the big cat started to approach, "Rajah." The Sultan warned but Peter raised his hand "It's okay Sultan." Before he knelt along with May so they were eye level with Rajah and remained still as the cat stopped with his nose inches from Peter's face.

"Don't move." Jasmine said as her pet looked at Peter dead in the eye, who stared unblinking back for a long minute before Rajah moved to lick both Peter and May's faces. "Thanks Rajah." They said reaching up to scratch the tiger behind the ears while hearing a sigh of relief from the Sultan. Standing back up as the cat returned to a bit of a surprise Princess, Peter said "I know that we have a lot to discuss Sultan, but first can you have someone show my group to their rooms so they can rest from the long trip?" "I'll show them." Jasmine said almost at once and Peter again sensed that she didn't want to be around for the discussion about the arrange marriage, her father was about to protest that she should be present when May spoke "Thank you Princess Jasmine, we would appreciate it very much." Giving the Sultan a look that said it was okay the old man sighed and nodded as his daughter and the handmaiden Dalia lead the way out of the throne room.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.5K 132 11
just parkner one shots! (also posted on my ao3+tumblr- honckity) you can request on any chapter
549K 12.2K 126
Iron man and Spider-Man one shots ( that includes rest of the Avengers) What else is there to say? The first chapters of this book were written a lo...
27.6K 608 16
Stories of EarthMix. Fan fic ofc Sorry I'm not good with descriptions. :( Warning: Including foul words and smut😏
618K 13.3K 39
(complete/discontinued) I gave up lol, pls read it tho theres some quality content so. here we go. I figured that oneshots would help me with my othe...