Chapter 64

When his dance with Belle was finished, Peter took Fifi out onto the floor, followed by the rest of his wives and a few of his daughters old enough to dance. After a while Peter took a break from dancing and was walking around the room watching his guests dance when he felt a hand on his shoulder, looking around Peter found to his surprise his patron Madam Web standing there. "Hello Madam Web, it's been awhile, what brings you here. Just stopping by, or something else is going to happen." Madam Web nodded "Yes, not to far from now you will be approached by some very powerful woman who will ask you to help with a problem that had repeated in their past and that lead to the near destruction of a people because of the choice made. Be careful and think outside of the box that will help prevent another war."

"I don't suppose that you will be able to tell me who theses powerful women are by any chance?" Peter asked and Madam Web just smiled "Enjoy the party." With that the Spider patron vanished in a whisp of smoke, "Annoying and cryptic as usual." Peter muttered to himself as he felt something tugging on his hand and saw it was his daughter Hope who wanted to dance with him again. Knowing he shouldn't worry about Web warning until it came Peter rejoined the others as he danced with Hope, followed by a few of his concubines like Betty Brant, Chun-Li, Glory Grant and Liz Allan.

A few days later Peter and his massive family decided since it was a sunny day to go out into Central Park to enjoy a picnic. The children played on the playground with their mothers either pushing them on the swings sets or watching them go down the slide as they talked about things, many of the boys were doing a sort of created game call spider passing with their father. Who would throw a football high into the air and the first kid to shot a web and caught the ball got the point, Peter decided to take a break and go for a walk alone down a path in the trees. As he walked Peter suddenly heard a woman's voice call his name, looking around Peter heard the voice again coming of path through the trees that he was sure wasn't there before.

Not sensing danger, Peter head down the new path towards the voice and before too long came to a small clearing where four people were, three were hidden beneath the shadows of long black cloaks while the last wore no cloak to reveal himself to be a man with a very handsome face and blonde hair hidden beneath a metal kettle helm with wings on top. There was along wings on the top of his boots and the golden snake looking staff slung across his back by the pack he had, by this and his traveling clothes that were very well made the man looked almost like a Royal messenger. A course Peter knew that he wasn't any simple messengers because he recognized the winged helm and the caduceus that was the property of one being, the messenger of the gods on Mount Olympus in the land of Greece, Hermes.

Who bowed to Peter as he spoke "Welcome Great King Peter Parker of York, I am Hermes, a god of Mount Olympus." "Greetings God Hermes, to what do I owe the winged messenger of Lord Zeus coming to my land?" Peter asked returning the bow, "We need your assistance with an old argument and contest for an object that have resurfaced, Lord Zeus, on the advice of both goddess Hestia and your own patron Madam Web, had chosen you to be judge of this." Peter felt something strangely familiar about Hermes words as he asked "And what is the object in question?" From his bag Hermes produced a large apple made of what looked to be solid gold that gleamed in the sunlight shining through the tree canopy as he held it out. "This, an apple made of gold from the goddess Eris, who says it belongs only to the fairest of the goddesses and that which is the object that you have been chosen to give to one of theses women."Peter's mouth went dry as each of the cloaked figures revealed themselves one at a time.

The first woman was clearly Hera because her face and body was sculpted and beautiful with a golden crown placed on top of her long black hair and dressed in robes of royal blue colors that had golden lines creating a peacock on the fabric. The second woman was Athena because she wore golden armor over her emerald green robes on top of a slender shape body that was built for battle, while her long blonde hair flowed out from beneath the helm she wore on her head that had an owl imprint on the front. Lastly was the third woman Aphrodite, who upon removing her cloak nearly took Peter's breath away because while the other women were extremely beautiful, this woman was somehow even more beautiful with a perfect hourglass shape body that was almost naked because of the outfit she wore. Comprised of a patterned gold brassiere with a curved, plunging neckline that fastened behind the neck and back with string, it could almost not contain Aphrodite's large perfectly rounded D-size breasts and the red silk loincloths attached to golden plates on the front and back of her waist was narrow enough to barely hide her exposed pussy underneath.

She had waist length of red hair that fell around her body from her heart shape face that was smiling a perfect white teeth smile at Peter, who managed to look away from the goddess of love with much effort, "So I'm to chose who get the apple?" Peter asked and Hermes nodded as he handed the golden apple to Peter, who, looking at gold, suddenly remembered a event from his history lesson about such a gold apple, theses three goddesses and a mortal man name Paris who decision had brought war and the near destruction of a entire people. Either sensing what Peter was thinking or able to read his mind without him knowing, Hermes spoke "This is going be a little different from the time of Paris of Troy, Hera and Athena felt like the choice he gave wasn't fair to them, demanded a redo for the Apple and chose you to be the neutral judge. A course your patron Madam Web requested to give both you and theses goddesses fair chance to decide. For the next three days one of the goddesses, Hera, then Athena and lastly Aphrodite will spend day with you to present their case of why they should be given the apple, on the fourth day we convened here in this place again for you to decide."

"Is this acceptable to you King Peter?" Hera asked and Peter nodded "I do, though perhaps Lord Hermes should hold onto the apple to ensure that it won't be misplaced." "Very wise, King." Athena said and the other ladies agreed as Hermes took back the apple before speaking "It is done, tomorrow morning will begin the contest, for now King Peter Parker return to your family, Queen Hera will meet you at dawn in your throne room." Nodding and bowing deeply Peter left the clearing back the way he came. When he returned to his wives, he told them about what just happened, "Well it's going to be interesting to see how they will try to win your favor." Morrigan said giggling, "And why that?" Susan asked "Because the offers the three made to poor Paris will not work for Pete, because he is already a great ruler of a nation that is growing day by day."

"Along with he is a great warrior who knows how to defeat enemies in battle." Felicia added, "And our King already have the most beautiful women in the lands." Amora said cheekily and the other ladies smiled in agreement, though Peter didn't "The problem that I see is that if they are still like what they were in the past, then no matter who I choice, the other two would be angry and will seek to punish either me or the Kingdom like Troy did by Paris choice." The wives smiles flickered as they couldn't help but agree that there would be trouble no matter what, but then Emma said "Then we will need to make sure that doesn't happen." Peter looked at his blonde and sort of troublemaking telepath, "What do you have in mind?"