Chapter 40

Over the next few weeks Peter had an almost hard time believing that the white streak haired mutant he married was the same woman who arrived at his castle dressed up fully and afraid of making physical contact with anyone. Because now Rogue was not afraid anymore of being touch and hurting anybody since she had her Symbiote take a form, where the dark green goop body suit, with a yellow spider symbol, had cutoffs to expose her upper arms beneath thin yellow webbing that was the same for the cutoffs on the sides of her stomach and thighs. While the Symbiote form knee high yellow boots for her feet, Rogue had it make elbow long yellow gloves for her hands but which didn't prevent her from feeling the things she touched because the whole Symbiote, that included a brown sleeveless trench coat on top with a green spider on the back, would give Rogue the feeling of the touch as if it was like her own skin which in fact it was being part of the woman.

Who was learning new things about being an actually person who wasn't restricted to no touching and this included discovering that she was quite ticklish when she was hugging her new niece Valeria and the little girl playfully attacked her expose stomach and quickly had the full grown woman laughing and gasping on the ground for all to see. Everything was good and happy for King Peter Parker of York, that was until he started to have strange dreams that was each different yet similar in many ways. Such as one where Peter was in his castle ballroom during some kind of party, he was moving through the dancing people looking for either his wives or anyone who looked familiar when this woman with long black hair, fair skin and wearing a dark green dress appeared in front of him.

Before Peter could do anything the woman stepped forward, grabbed his shoulders and kissed him full on the lips. Though he didn't fully minded kissing any beautiful woman Peter was taken aback as his spider sense tingled and he acted to grab the lady's shoulders to pry her off, "Um, do I know you?" He asked "Mia, Mia Flores." The woman said as if it should've been obvious, "Okay. That a very interesting way of introducing yourself. Now if you excuse me…" Peter was about to leave when his eyes locked with the lady's that were yellowish green and seemed very familiar yet Peter couldn't place where he seen those eyes and before he could ask again if they had meet the dream would end with him waking with a start.

The other dreams was similar in where Peter was ambushed and kissed by a different woman, who had a distinctive feature that seemed familiar yet he couldn't place it. After about a week of theses dreams Peter was with Amora in the castle sitting room when the blonde seven month pregnant Asgardian said, "What's trouble you Beloved?" "W… What are you talking about Amora?" Peter asked and the woman set her book down on the coffee table before saying, "I talking about you, something is occupying your mind and it's not that book that you have barely read. What ever it is it's troubling you greatly and I wish to help you my love." If they were normal people Peter might've tried to deny the claim, but both of them weren't since they were both a Spider, sorceress and Klyntars which made hiding things from each other almost impossible.

So sighing Peter said "Yes, something is troubling me and I accept your request for aid…" Peter then proceeded to tell Amora about his dreams, after he was finished Peter said "It's bugging me because I know I must've seen the women before, but I can't remember where." Amora was silent for several minutes rubbing her chin as she thought before she spoke, "Maybe it's not the women themselves, but perhaps it's the features they had that are maybe reminding you of one woman." After another second of silence Amora's hands glowed with green fire as she perform a spell that summoned a full body black female manikin floating over their heads and said "Focus on each familiar detail, describe it to me and I'll put it on the manikin."

Seeing what his wife was getting at Peter nodded and closed his eyes to concentrate as he described the different yet familiar feature each dream woman had, which Amora placed on the manikin and when he was done Peter opened his eyes to see a beautiful woman float above him with perfect fair skin hourglass shape body. Along with her heart shape face surrounded by waist length of green color hair, slowly a memory started to come back to Peter as Amora asked "Does she ring any bells?" "Maybe…" Peter answered and he tried to recall her and felt something was missing, which was solved when Peter spotted a bird on the room window and he said "Add two pair of purple bat wings, one large coming out of her back and the small from the top of her head."