Don't Be Afraid To Ask

By callme_annie

When Zee tries to forget about the past, NuNew becomes his best company and someone who will try to heal Zee'... More

Proloque
*1* Saint
*2* Pierre Gasly
*3* NuNew Chawarin
*4* Zee Pruk
*5* NuNew
*6* Zee Pruk
*7* Nat
*8* NuNew
*9* Annie
*10* Pierre
*11* Zee Pruk
*12* NuNew
*13* NuNew
*14* Zee Pruk
*15* Saint
*16* Zee Pruk
*17* Saint
*18* Annie
*19* Pierre
*20* NuNew
*21* Annie
*22* Saint
*23* Perth Nakhun
*24* Annie
*25* Perth
*26* Tutor Koraphat
*27* Saint
*28* Pierre
*29* NuNew
*30* Saint Suppapong
*31* Zee Pruk
*32* NuNew
*33* NuNew
*34* Annie
*35* Khaotung
*36* Annie
*37* NuNew
*38* Zee Pruk
*39* Perth Nakhun
*40* Annie
*41* Perth
*42* Zee Pruk
*43* First Kanaphan
*44 Zee Pruk
*45* Khaotung
*46* Zee Pruk
*47* Saint
*48* NuNew
*49* Perth Nakhun
*50* Annie
*51* First Kanaphan
*52* NuNew
*Last Dream of Zee*

*Last Chapter*

328 4 4
By callme_annie

It was another night in Poland. Annie wanted to watch her own series and tried to find it on Netflix, but she couldn't. She started wondering, how was it possible, if only yesterday they came here from their big concert in Warsaw. She tried again searching on YouTube, but there wasn't anything like this at all.

Suddenly, she began to feel an uneasiness gripping her heart.  Difficulties in breathing appeared.  Her back and shoulders ached.  She didn't understand it.

— What's happening?! — She asked, but nobody answered. 

She turned to the wall where Perth should have been next to her, but there was absolutely no one there.  Annie was alone in the room.  A terrifying, shivering silence surrounded her.  Outside the window, the wind moved the branches of the apple trees ominously, as if threatening the young woman.  Annie was very scared.  She felt something bad was going on.  Now every move, every gesture hurt.

— Am I dying?

Annie didn't know whether to rejoice or weep in despair.  She had dreamed of death for a long time, but now she was happy, her life finally began to fall into place.  Finally, she could help someone and felt that what she was doing made sense.  So why does death come at just such a moment?  The answer to this question was to be known soon with the arrival of the most unexpected guests.  Although when she saw them, her heart broke.  It was too much for her weakened and tired body to endure.

Eventually First came to Annie, when she was lying in her bed in her own room in Poland. Then she understood that everything what she saw, was just a dream. She has never met any of the boys, never talked to Louis Tomlinson or Lewis Hamilton, she didn't create a world well-known series with her favourite actors. She started to cry.

— Annie? Are you ready? — First asked her, looking into her eyes. He put his hand on her cheecks and wipped tears. — Don't cry sweetheart, I know you did your best to protect us, don't blame yourself, you just couldn't save us.

— So... It's too late, right? I failed. Instead of helping you, I stayed in my own room for months only watching Formula 1 and BL series, I saw that something was wrong but I did nothing.

— Annie, listen to me very carefully. You did your best. You wrote a message to both of us, you warned us, you told us that we're not safe. But who could predict that it will be P'Zee who will kill us? He pretended to be heartbroken while in reality he was the highest mafia boss. When he discovered that we wanted to escape from GMM and tell the truth to fans, he killed us with cold blood.

Khaotung sat on the black chair next to her. 

— NuNew? What's with him?! — She seemed very worried. She was shaking so much that it looked almost impossible for Khaotung, who was still the one who should cut the thread connecting Annie's soul with her body. He had the key. He knew that she was suffering for many years, after their own death Angel of Death came to them and asked them to bring her with them. Khao asked then why they have to do it. Angel said: „ She's like you, you'll understand, when you'll meet her“ and after that he showed them her life as if it was reality-show on one of the big screens inside this weird room full of clouds and empty blue walls which looked like made of sky. They saw how she was beaten and almost killed by her own dad when she was only 5 years old, they saw how she fought with her first boyfriend, how her mom was calling her "slut" and "piece of shit" when she was only 12 and didn't even understand why her mom is like this, they saw the day when police came and took her to orphanage, they saw how excited and happy she was thinking that with that her new life will start, she was full of dreams and hope until living in orphanage changed her. They saw that she was walking to school on her foot every day more than 12 km until she gave up and stayed in her room didn't wanting to eat or go anywhere. They saw her first girlfriend, 3 years younger girl in orphanage, who turned out to be fake friend who never cared about Annie and told everything what they did to orphanage' workers. They saw how Annie was crying and cutting her forearms after she couldn't save life of her little kittens, she felt that she failed, that it's her fault, that she should have do more. She felt guilty.

— I'm murderer — She kept saying.

First wasn't able to watch it more. He walked away to the nearest bench, sat on it and covered his eyes with hands.

— Damn, she is so strong, why doesn't she believe in herself? — He asked. — So pure soul... No wonder why so many hurt her, she was too sensitive. If she only fought for herself as she fought for others...

— I think she doesn't realize how brave she is — Khaotung answered, sitting next to him and putting his arm around him.

— I can't watch it. It's so painful. She wanted to help us even tho she didn't know us. I understand now why it should be as to take her here. There's not many people with so kind hearts... Why does she have to die?

— That's the reason — Angel of Death told them. — She's in pain but now, after your death, she created new world in her head where she's working with you, where she's able to save her favourite people and animals. But this way she hurts her parents and also herself. It's for everyone's good. She has to die.

— But she's so young! What if she was cured? And after that maybe she would have beautiful life? — First sounded desperated. Somehow he felt that this girl is not stranger to him, he used to see her sometimes in his dreams, but he was sure that he has never met her before. Just now he remembered that some people says that everything is a stardust and maybe all 3 of them were at some point parts of the same old star which died and separated them, but now fate let them meet again.

— From what I can see, she wouldn't have good future. Her parents will send her to hospital soon, but as far as I know, she won't get better.

— So we are the reason why she is like this?

— No, Khao, you're not guilty. She was suffering for many years, many bad things had happened to her. Yes, I agree that you were her safe zone and it broke her, when she lost it. She doesn't have friends, for world she was never enough.

— And us? Why did we have to die? We also were young?

— Sometimes there's no reason — Angel of Death shook his head.

— So... You're telling us that there's reason for  this girl to die but there wasn't any for our death? This is not fair!

Khao had difficulties with accepting that he had to leave his friends and family, all these he loved so much and he knew that they'll miss him.

First hugged him.

— I'm sorry. We died because of me. Tung, I'm so sorry — He cried feeling guilty. He knew he was the reason they both died, he wanted to protect Khao, but didn't predict that Tung will also want to protect him in return. When Zee showed them his gun, they knew what's coming. Zee pointed at First and shoot, he didn't give them any time to say anything. He came there to kill. His real face was finally shown. When they heard gunshot, NuNew Chawarin appeared in front of them. He came there to take them to afterlife. Or that was what he told them.

And now, when First thought about NuNew, he came out of nowhere, looking with curiosity at this girl. NuNew greeted her as an old friend, smiling to her. He kissed both her hands.

— Thank you for all what you've tried to do, Annie, you did great.

— But I failed, I didn't save anyone.

— No, Annie, you didn't fail. You died but your story will be known soon. Same as ours.

— Come, Annie, it's time for us to go — First showed her his open hand. She smiled, looked around for the very last time, trying to remember as much as she could. It was her room, here safe place but also her prison and she couldn't get out of this.

— I'll miss this place and everything here, I hope someone will take care of my parents, they don't deserve anything bad. They were like this because they don't know love or understanding, they didn't got it in their houses so they only gave me what they knew. I just wish for them to be happy. I hope that they will forget that they had a daughter. It will be less painful and they had enough pain in their lives, they deserve now to have only happiness.

After all this time none of them even thought about P'Zee being the bad one. He always was so nice for others, he took care of NuNew. Only Saint knew the whole truth about him, but Zee was very minupulative, he was master in gaslighting, in making Saint feel guilty for something, he never did in real life. When First and Khaotung told Annie about this, she couldn't believe.

— P'Zee... I... I never expected him to be the villain. He was so close to apologize for even breathing!

— Yeah, unfortunately it's his techinque. But now it's over, he got caught after he killed us, he will pay for what he did in another life.

Few moments later someone came into the room and started screaming. It was Annie's mom. She found her dead body. After that came Annie's dad. He was shocked, for few minutes he could move even finger.

— Don't worry guys, she's with us, everything will be fine — He said, knowing that they can't see or hear him.

— She's with us, she's safe — First added to Khao's speech.

For the first time they felt that there's nothing to worry about. Their souls were light, their hearts didn't beat anymore, there was no pain and even all these bad memories couldn't hurt them there anymore. New, Annie, First and Khao went out of this world together smiling and telling each other stories. For them this journey has finished, they had learned everything what they needed to learn, now they could just enjoy the promised to them Heaven together as friends who love each other without any boundaries. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.3K 73
"I love you Blake. Nothing. No amount of time or distance will ever change that." Blake Rivers is an ICU RN who is on vacation in Monaco to get away...
8.4K 235 13
Pierre has always had feelings for Yuki, but he doesn't know what those feelings are. He tries to convince himself he doesn't like Yuki as more than...
83.7K 1.7K 53
We all love the drivers, that's just a fact. And we all ship them. That's a fact too. This book is full of memes, pictures, comments, happiness, sad...
32.2K 894 36
»»----- ★ -----«« her who falls in love with the boy who made her cut classes and him the ladies man of the paddock »»----- ★ -----«« "You can keep m...