Married To The Richest Billio...

By _Singularity_tear

L/n Y/n, a 19-year-old girl who just wanted a job to do, finds herself married to South Korea's youngest bill... More

1. Beginning
2. What's With Him
3. His Name
4. An Old Friend
5. What The...
6. Night Before the Wedding
7. Horrible Scene
8. His Wedding
9. His Wife
10. A Busy Day
11. Sleep
12. Unexpected Visitors
13. Mom
14. Not Accepted
15. Emotional Attack
16. Home
17. His Office
18. Run or Die
19. Lie
21. Shopping
22. Drunk Again
23. The Truth
24. Pinky Promise
25. A Better Night
26. Taehyung and Jennie
27. A Date
28. "Not a Couple"
29. Min Yoongi
30. Second Date
31. Night in the Park
32. Gone Bad
33. Day at the Café
34. Scared Alone
35. Talk
36. Little Flower
37. At Mom's Place
38. Message
39. In the Rainy Night
40. Where?
41. What?!
42. Bad Luck
43. Jiwon's Threat
44. Not Okay
45. New Plan
46. Missed You
47. Weird Start
48. Again?
49. Still Stuck
50. Hyejin?
51. The Reason
52. Saving Y/n
53. Everything's Okay
54. Perfect
New Cover and..👀

20. Can't Fool

5.1K 152 0
By _Singularity_tear

I glanced at the clock. 6:29 AM. Then I looked back at Jungkook, who was peacefully sleeping. He looked cute and all that, but, I wasn't in the mood to fangirl over that.

'How dare he lie to me.'

I pinched him and he stood up quickly. He looked at me and began chewing me out, because of waking him up on a day off. Then he said, "By the way, what was the reason of you pinching me?"

"Because, you lied to me about this 'tuberculosis' thing," I said, as his eyes widened.

"W-what do you mean?" He stuttered.

"I looked for any symptoms at night, and didn't find any of them. You didn't sweat. You didn't cough. Right now, you just stuttered." I explained.

"There is no need to lie, Jungkook. I'll help you in whatever situation, please just let me help you," I said, as my voice cracked.

He walked towards me, and a loud bang was heard. A tear rolled down my cheek. I took one last look at him, before going inside the bathroom. I looked at the mirror as more tears ran down my face.

'I regret marrying you Jungkook. I wish your relatives knew how bad you are. I wish the whole world knew that too!' I mentally screamed, as my hands became fists.

"Why did I think you were going to change. I was so stupid to fall for you. I wish I never applied to be a maid. I wish I never met Jungkook," I whispered and screamed at the same time.

After I had calmed down, I looked at my cheek. It was a little red. He might have not put a lot of force on the cheek. I decided to wash my face before making breakfast.

~~~

"Time to make breakfast," I muttered.

I walked through the kitchen door, but I bumped into Jungkook. I avoided eye contact and went were I was going.

~~~

"I made breakfast," I said, as I knocked on our shared bedroom door.

I took the silence as an response, though I didn't know if it was a yes or no. The door opened, revealing Jungkook who was brushing his hair. I turned my heel and left him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 8.2K 36
Namjoon, a 24 year old world famous Mafia gang leader who lives in South Korea. He is a heartless man who dosen't care about anyone else, except for...
259K 13.6K 62
The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down. Guns, drugs and sex often make things a...
329K 9.2K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...
11.4K 219 55
Park y/n , a 23 year old girl who just wanted a job to do, finds herself married to South Korea's youngest billionare, Jeon Jungkook. However, due...