Jungkook Indian ff

Por jk_j09

An Idol in love with An Indian Girl Mais

A/N Message
Introduction 💛
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author Message
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author Message
Author Message
Chapter 8
Author Message
Chapter 9
Author Message
Chapter 10
EXCITING NEWS.....
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n Message....
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
🎉🎊
Chapter 18
A/n Message
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author Message
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Returns!!!🎊
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 32

1.2K 47 8
Por jk_j09

(A/n: The next chapter is here....
Hope you like and enjoy ❤❤
Thank You For The Love and Support Throughout💜💜
Saranghae ❤️)

Next Day

Y/n: Babe do u have to go....??

Jungkook: Yes babe.... I have to.... It's important.... (Y/n pouts)
Baby.... Please.... Try to understand....

Y/n: Ok.... (Lowly)

Jungkook cups her face.... He slowly pecks her forehead, both her eyes, her nose tip and lastly her lips....

Jungkook: I love you Y/n....

Y/n: I love you too Jungkook....

Jungkook: I should get going now....

Y/n: Hmmm....

Jungkook: I promise I will come back as soon as I finish ok??

Y/n: Promise.... ??

Jungkook: Promise.... (Both smiles)

Y/n: Don't forget your meals.... Don't overwork yourself.... Be careful....

Jungkook: I will and.... That applies to you too.... (Bops her nose)

Y/n: I will.... (Jungkook leaves)

Time Skip

Y/n was hanging out with Shreya and Avni.... She was still thinking about Jungkook.... Scared that Roy would do something to him.... Or others....

Avni: Y/n.... What ru thinking about??

Y/n: Nothing Unnie.... It's just....

Avni: It's ok.... Tell us....

Y/n: I decided something....

Avni: What??

Y/n: I decided to tell Jungkook about me.... My real identity....

Shreya/Avni: What??

Shreya: Are you sure?

Y/n: Yeah I am.... I am going to tell him.... Even if he hates me after this, its fine.... Unless and until its for.... his safety....

Sanjeev: We are so proud of you.... (Says entering the room) You have taken the right choice my little sister....

Sanjay: Yeah Y/nieee.... (Side hugs her) And you know.... Whatever happens we will always be there for you no matter what....

Shreya: 100 percent.... (Everyone smiles and does a group hug)

Y/n(mind): I am so lucky to have them....

Time Skip
At Jungkook's house

On call
Y/n: Shreya.... I am nervous.... I don't know how he is going to react to him knowing who I originally am....

Shreya: Don't be nervous Y/nieee.... I think he will only be mad that you didn't tell him this earlier....

Y/n: I don't think so because I am working under a freaking Mafia.... That is not a normal thing.... He will.... (Gets cut off by a door bell)

Y/n: Shreya I think he is back.... I will call u later....

Shreya: Yeah ok.... Don't worry....

Y/n cuts the call and goes to open the door. She gets greeted by a bunny smile.

Y/n: What happened? You look happy.

Jungkook: I am very happy because pd nim said we are going to have our concert very soon.... (Smiles brightly)

Y/n: Wow.... I am so happy for you.... (Hugs him)

Jungkook: You know we will get to meet all our Armies.... I cant wait for the tour....

Y/n: Even I cant wait to see you guys on the stage singing, dancing and enjoying.... (Jungkook smiles) Its already getting late.... Shall we have our dinner and continue the rest???

Jungkoook nods....

Y/n (mind): He is in a good mood.... I don't want to spoil it.... I will tell him later....

Both have their dinner and talk while cuddling....

Few Days Later

Weverse: Hybe Entertainment

BTS is finally back from the break!!! They are coming to meet you.... Get ready for the big days.... To see them on stage.... Performing, Dancing and Singing.... With you guys joining them in your own city.... Book your Concert tickets now....

BTS ON WORLD TOUR!!!!

Meanwhile

Roy: Wow!!!! What a news for us.... Bts is having their concerts.... Taking this to our advantage.... We can get that Y/n by killing that Jungkook guy during their concert.... Infront all their fans.... Especially infront of that Y/n.... I want to see her mentally die seeing her beloved love die infront of her.... (Laughs evily) Tom we have 1 month.... Prepare everyone and everything we need.... We going to get that Y/n along with her brothers down....

Tom: Yes Boss.... (Bows and leaves)

Roy: Lets see who will save you this time.... I am going to end everything before it starts.... (Smriks)

Time Skip To Concert Rehearsal

Jhope: Finally.... We are going to have our concert.... (Smiles brightly)

Taehyung: True hyung.... We all missed our Army....

Jimin: They also missed us the same way we did them.... (Smiles)

Jin: I cant wait to meet Our Army....

Namjoon: Yeah hyung.... Two years without them.... I cant even think about it....

Yoongi: Now that we are back.... They are very excited....

Jungkook: We are also excited.... We have to give our best in our concert as we are performing after a long time....

Two Days Before the World Tour

Jungkook: Babe.... How long will u pack? Take a break.... Lets cuddle.... (Whines)

Y/n: Few minutes more.... After that we will cuddle ok??

Jungkook: Noo....

Y/n: Please babe.... Five minutes more....

Jungkook gets up from the bed.... Goes to Y/n.... Throws the clothes she was holding.... Picks her and comes to the bed....

Y/n: Jungkook what are you doing?? Let me go....

Jungkook: No.... I will not.... You will not come back....

Y/n: I will come ba-

Jungkook: You say anything more.... I will.... (Says in a husky voice)

Y/n: You will.... ( Whispers nervously)

Jungkook: I will punish you.... Hardly.... ( Whispers the last part.... Y/n gulps)

Yn: But.... What about the.... Packing???

Jungkook: We will see that later.... For now.... Lets cuddle.... (Both smile and hug eachother tightly to sleep)

Time Skip to the Concert Day in Seoul

Jimin: I am getting all nervous....

Taehyung: Don't be Jimina.... (Smiles)

All the members were getting ready for their performances.... All of them were excited except one person....
Y/n.... Jungkook notices her been restless....

Jungkook: What is bothering my love?? (Back hugging)

Y/n: Nothing....

Jungkook: You know you can't lie.... Tell me what happened? (Y/n sighs)

Y/n: Kook....

Turns around and hugs him.... He holds her tightly rubbing her back assuring everything is fine....

Y/n: I don't know Kook.... Something inside me tells that something bad is going to happen.... I am getting scared....

Jungkook: Thats just a thought.... Nothing else.... Nothing is going happen.... (Kisses her forehead) Freshen up your mind and enjoy the performances ok?? (Caresses her cheeks)

Y/n: Hmm.... (Smiles)

(A/n: Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.... 😁
Thank you guys for all the love and support.....❤️
Pls ignore any grammatical errors if found any....🙏

Stay safe and healthy...💗
See you guys soon😉

Borahae💜💜)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

45K 1.6K 26
𝐀 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 . 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 😅😅
186K 7K 63
𝙰 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚏 ✨🔞 📍𝘚𝘺𝘱𝘯𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘴: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚜, �...
37K 1.2K 19
An Indian girl and a Korean boy is arranged to marry will they both fall in love a cute and romantic story definitely read it's gonna be romantic ...