DOOM ARRIVES (Invader Zim x D...

By Leichenfaust97

It has been some time since our beloved Invader brothers took control over the United States and crushed the... More

WARNING!!
Prologue: We're all living in Amerika
Chapter 1: Big Brother's Rage
Chapter 2: New Plan, new Missions
Chapter 3: Annoyance and Revenge Part 1
Chapter 4: Annoyance and Revenge Part 2
Chapter 5: Coyote's demise and a new enemy
Chapter 7: New Mission available
Chapter ?: What happened in Hell? Part 1
Chapter ?: What happened in hell? Part 2
Chapter 8: Albion Infiltration
Chapter 9: Skin. Tight. Leathers suits. Part 1
Chapter 10: Skin. Tight. Leather suits. Part 2
Chapter 11: Jealousy and Decisions...
Chapter 12: Soho Slaughter
Chapter 13: Dark Energon Rampage
Chapter 14: Killing is an Art Form
Chapter 15: Party at the Embassy
Chapter 16: Origins

Chapter 6: From Russia with love

474 9 17
By Leichenfaust97

Bay City
Coyote Bongwater's hideout

The mission was a success.

Coyote was dead and his plans to poison Bay City with his mind-toxin, Revelade, will never come true.

Y/N turned everyone who stood between him and his target into ash or very, VERY small pieces.
But now he faced a new proplem...

Tak contacted him, and she sound very on edge...

T: "Y/N, we have a proplem!"

Y/N: "Tak, what's the situation?"

T: "I just intercepted a transmission from the KGB high command in Bay City! They sended almost every available unit in your direction! Your surrounded!"

Y/N left the command section of the bunker and faces the entrance, still keeping his cool.

Y/N: "Those poor bastards... Tak, are you able to locate where the Transmission came from?"

T: "Yes i can. But Y/N.... i don't register any other entrances at the bunker. You have to shoot your way out."

Y/N grabed his Ion Detonator and fired multible grenades at the door.
Then he slowly lifts his Zap-O-Matic, Disintegrator Ray and his Fusion Cannon up, aiming at the door.

Y/N: "And i won't have it any other way... Tak, i take care of this and contact you after i'm done here."

T: "There are a lot of them, be careful."

Y/N: "Will do, little Death Star."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Black Sedan's and armored vehicles reached the hideout. Stopping right at the entrance, the KGB agents exited their transports and started to aim at the large metall gate. Once everyone got into position, the leading Agent gave one of his colleagues a nod. The sign to open the gate.

The Agent followed the command of his superior and slowly walked with a raised gun towards a control panel at the side of the gate, still aiming at the gate while doing so.

He reached the console and started to give in a command that would override the security.

Little did he knew that Y/N already used his multi purpose key for the gate.

Y/N pushed the second button on his Ion Detonator to trigger the grenades.
The coming explosion ripped the gate out of it's hinges and made it fly towards the KGB vehicles, crashing into them and killing some of the agents who used their transports for cover.

Y/N used the moment to rush out of the bunker on his PAK Spiderlegs and with his guns in hand.
Using his Fusion Cannon on the big targets while using his Zap-O-Matic and his Disintegrator Ray to take care of the agents themselfs.

The agents are running around burning and screaming... they flew through the air like ragdolls... or they got completely vaporized... all in all, a beautiful day for our beloved 'Hero' of this story.

He crouched down on one knee as he uses the commotion to summon his saucer.
The KGB was everywhere. Right after he gave his saucer the signal for evacuation he started to open fire once again.
The screaming engines of Y/N's saucer teared through the air as it parked itself above the carnage. Y/N quickly jumped into the cockpit and used the saucer's Death Ray to annihilate the rest of the KGB ambush.
He hits the gas. Flying out of the tunnel with Mach 2. He reached a certain high that made it impossible for the KGB to attack him.

He breathes out.

And then contacted Tak.

Y/N: "Tak... i'm here."

T: "Y/N!? Thank Irk your okay! Are you hurt?"

Y/N: "No, no, i'm fine. Maybe i need a few new power cells for my guns, but that's about it... Were you able to pinpoint the location of the Transmission?"

T: "More then that. I found their base of Operations here in Bay City."

Y/N: "HA! Tak, i knew your intellect would bring us to victory! So.. where's this HQ so i can nuke it?"

T: "Get this. It's the Prison Island out there in the Harbor. The Prison Island the Humans call 'the Rock'."

Y/N: "They named a Prison Island after a celebrity?.... Wow."

T: "And it turns out that the guy who gave the order to attack you was the same voice Bongwater was speaking with in his final moments. A guy call Oranchov."

Y/N: "Yeah.... i think Bongwater was calling this guy for help because he thought that they would work together... How pathetic."

T: "Wait didn't Oranchov said that they would destroy the entire City?"

Y/N: "Yes. HOW DARE THEY! If anyone's allowed to do that it's US! I'll scout their little HQ and see what they're up to before i fucking glass it."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Prison Island Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson

Bay City 

8:00pm

Tak was right, this needs to be the KGB HQ. Y/N was observing the Island from his saucer wich was standing still in midair, the Camouflage activated.

And this place is under fully KGB control.

Y/N: "Hmm... there's a small plaza near the water tower. Looks like a good place to start looking... A lot of security too. Guards and automated MG turrets, but nothing i can't handle."

He looks down and sees the bullet holes in his clothes.

Y/N: "Need to upgrade my Defenses once i'm done here."

The holographic head of Tak appears beside him.

T: "Do you always talk to yourself?"

Y/N: "I see no shame in admitting it, Tak. Because sometimes i need a professional opinion."

T: "Are you serious?"

Y/N: "Tak, can i please start now? Because i think the Reader really wants to continue with the chapter."

T: "...wha-"

Y/N: "I contact you once i find something. See ya, Tak."

He cuts the connection and started his approach to the Island.
He found a good landing spot near the water and landed his Spacecraft.

He exited the cockpit and grabbed his guns.

Y/N: "Why is it so silent?... I don't like this."

He made his way towards the small plaza. Once he reached it, he walked towards the open gate of the fence.
He walked towards it, only to stop as a voice with a heavy russian accent stopped him.

"My patience is at an end, Gostpodin."

Y/N turned around.

And he looked the man in the eye who wanted to see him dead.

Agent Oranchov.

That Russian Pig who was without a doubt involved in the destruction of the Mothership had two guards with him. A third Agent came around the corner from the gate and aimed a gun at Y/N's back.

But Y/N wasn't scared.... he was in worse situations.

Y/N: "I'm shakin' in my booties. You guys make Americans look clever."

Agent O: "Silence! The workers Revolution is inevitable!"

Y/N: "Riiiight. You don't really know much about capitalism do ya, Ivan?"

Agent O: "I know corrupt corporations fatten themselfs off the toil of the American worker, even as they pull the strings of the American government."

Y/N: "Oh please. You just described every other bloody government of this shithole of an Planet. Including yours... Can't beat that kind of muscle can ya, Ivan?"

Oranchov shows him a dossier in his hand.

Agent O: "Not even with nuclear time bombs hidden in Bay City?"

Oranchov nods at the Guard behind Y/N. The Alien Invader snapped around aiming his Energy Weapons at him but before he could do anything... a bullet pierced the head of the Agent. Causing him to fall to ground like a bag of potatoes.

Y/N raised an eyebrow and looked where the shot came frome.

It came from the tower... and there she stood.

Tall.
Blonde.
Busty.
With a skin tight black suit.

The mysterious women pulled out an Controller... pressed a button... and explosions all over the Island tore the automated defenses of the KGB apart.

The alarm went off. There was chaos and Confusion.

This was propably the dream of every men... getting rescued by a mysterious blonde bombshell.

But as for Y/N...

Y/N: "Did that Bitch just stole my kill?!"

He looked back at Oranchov, only to see that he made an escape and that the documents were in the hands of one of his guards running to the docks.

He runned after him. Stopped. And then he aimed his Fusion Cannon at the nearest boat at the docks. He waited till the Agent was close enough and then...

BLAM!!

The boat blew up and the Agent was hit by the shockwave, sending him flying.

The docs landed right infront of Y/N on the ground. He picked them up and saw that the Agent was still alive. He also saw that the Agent lost his gun as he went flying. It was also right infront of Y/N on the ground.

The Agent froze in fear as he saw Y/N.

Y/N: "What's wrong? Life's flashing before your eyes?"

Y/N lazely kicked the gun towards the Agent.

Y/N: "Pick it up."

The Agent still didn't move.

Y/N: "Pick. It. Up."

The Agent passed out.

Y/N: "Sigh."

Y/N looked at the docs and then summond his saucer.

Y/N: "I hope Zim's little adventure is not as crazy as mine right now."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile with Zim and Millie at Camp Whispering Rock

Zim was tired.... so goddamn tired....

What happened?

Well...

Early in the morning he became part of Coach Oleander's psychic training class. Imagine it as Basic Training for Psychonauts.

Zim's consciousness was transported into Oleander's mind and it was a damn battlefield.
Nothing new to Zim since he and Y/N fought together in many wars (yes both Y/N and Zim have each killcounts that reached the 'over one million' mark), and this 'Basic Training' was quickly finished.

Also, Zim's plan worked.
He used his Gadgets and his gear to make it look like that he uses Psychic powers... humans are so easily fooled.

After Oleander's training, Zim got invited by Agent Nein for Advanced Training at his secret lab under the GPC (Geodesic Psychoisolation Chamber).

Wich brings us here.

Zim's sitting on a wooden bench with Millie who does her best to calm him down.

MI: "You okay hon'?"

Z: I... i had no idea that this could turn into MADNESS... I have seen a lot of crazy stuff in my life but THIS Camp takes the cake.

MI: "But we are not givin' up right?"

Z: "Of course not. I have been giving access to Agent Neins secret Laboratory.  Now we're cooking with gas, Millie. Now we shall reveal what secrets this Organization holds!"

MI: "Shall we get going then?"

Z: "Yes, we shall."

They stood up and made their way to the location of the GPC.

The only thing that truly sucks is that Millie was Zim's cover in case things go wrong. Wich means that she needs to stay in the shadows to cover her husband. Holding hands like this and actually spending time like this in this Mission will be rather rare.

They reached the very sci-fi looking structure of the GPC.

Millie spots one of the teenage campers right behind the building, and she started to hold Zim's arm with a firm grib.

Z: "Hmm? Are you okay, Honey?"

MI: "Human. Twelve o'clock."

Zim looked behind the GPC, only to see the scary Lili human taking care of the flowers.

Z: "Oh it's her..."

Millie gave him a kiss on his cheek.

MI: "I'll be around... And by the way, if you want to Vaporize her, you have my blessing."

Zim looks after Millie after she jumped into the leaves and branches of the tree above her, raising an eyebrow.
He turns his attention back to the scary goth girl.
He activates his Mental scanner.

Time to read a few minds.

He approaches her.

Z: "Salutations, fellow Psyker Human."

Lili looks up from the flowers.

L: "Going for the advanced training? What's the rush?"

Z: "Oh... uuhhh... it's just.... iiii CANT WAIT to finally become part of this super secret Organization! Yeah... that..."

L: "Look, Raz. I hate to burst your bubble, but the Psychonauts are not what they used to be. Times have changed. The world just doesn't need us anymore."

Z: "...Are you saying that i just waisted my time here and i could've just glassed all of this and all of you A DAY AGO?!"

L: "What?"

Z: "OH UH *COUGH* I meeeeaaaannnn... i mean that this Planet still need Psychonauts. Aaannnnddd that right here in this Camp is the perfect example for it. Because i think some things around here need Psychic Investigation."

L: "*Groan* Your so immature!"

Zim focused his Cortex scanner on her.

L: "*Thoughts* And cute! When are you gonna just shut up and kiss me?"

Zim's looking at her with wide eyes.

Z: "Shut up and DO WHAT?!"

Lili panicked. She didn't knew he was reading her mind.

L: "OH... I... I DIDN'T... I HAVE TO GO!"

She runned past Zim, he looked after her in shock.

Z: "Sigh. Sometimes it's a curse to look this good..."

He started to move towards the GPC. There is still work to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.4K 21
[ COMPLETED ] Everyone underestimated Zim. The Tallest, Tak, even the filthy human, Dib. " A Defective." " Incompetent Invader. " " A nuisance " " A...
1.6K 35 23
Hello here's an invader zim fanfic about #zadr and it's an #invaderzim soo ya let me know what else I should do so ya
972 24 15
(I DON'T KNOW IF THIS COUNTS AS MATURE) Such a fine line. When Dib wants to ask a girl in his class to senior prom, he knows he'll get hell if he's r...
11.9K 321 16
"You are my Lodestar, my guide, my light." ~ You're Y/N L/N, a curious girl. You've just moved back to The City. You and your childhood friend...