Don't regret this

By unlimited_scenarios

She chose to leave her family and friends back home to live in Barcelona. The one thing that brought her joy... More

0
1
2
3
4
6. after the fall
7. the second match day part 1
8. the 2nd match day part 2
9. the library
10. what would she do if I told her...
11. overthink
12. I can't do this to you
13. Pepi's pov/the bar
14. cuddle part one
15. cuddle part 2
16. Cuddle Pedri's pov
17. acting weirdly
18. suspicious
19. The truth
20. Pedri
21. THE COMEBACK
22. pedri's pov
23. I don't care
24. what, jealous ?
25. who is she ?
26. Don't try to know
27. Colly's pov
28. uber driver
29. some people are just this damn lucky. ugh.
30. Catch me if you can
31. stalls
32. The meeting
34. few weeks later (end)
33. The date

5

5.4K 104 16
By unlimited_scenarios

We are the next day. 17 hours passed since my meeting with Pedri. Pedro. Perdri González. Pedro González.

It's like I can't get over it. I was so lost in my thoughts that I couldn't button my shirt right this morning.

Someone who shouldn't be here opened the café's door.

The masked guy.

Sometimes he comes once a week. Sometimes he comes three times a week. But he never came 2 consecutive days before.

I'm making a big deal out of nothing. He seems to be in a good mood, and I shouldn't care about a client so much.

"Like always ?" I asked with a bigger smile than usual. I met Pedri yesterday so nothing can make me sad today.

"Yes. Was the match fun ? You seem happier than usual."

I didn't remember telling him I was going to the match ? I guess I did.

"It was REALLY fun ! But I don't remember telling you about the match ?"

My customer didn't answer for a short moment.

"Really ? Well you did, or else I wouldn't know."

"That's true. And you like Pedri too, right ? When I blabbered about him last time it was like I could feel your blush and happiness through the mask."

"You can say that..."

"What happened during the match?"

"He shoot the goal that made them won ! He looked so cool during the whole match, and the way his eyes shined after winning... I can't describe how great I felt for him as a fan. The way you feel when your favorite player is happy or did something amazing is... well you can understand this, as a fan yourself."

"I should know as a fan, true."

Should I say I met Pedri ? I don't know, I think I want to keep this as my little secret for a moment. I don't want to share the best thing to ever happen to me with just anyone.

***

The loud noise of a mug breaking was heard in the whole café.

"I'm sorry, it slipped right out of my hand !"

"It's okay, it's okay. I'll come by to clean it."

I was going to clean it right away but the masked guy had finished eating and came next to the counter to pay.

He paid in cash as usual. But this time he was leaving without taking back the extra money.

I ran after him to give him his change of money, completely forgetting about the coffee I didn't clean yet.

My foot slipped.

I'm going to fall on the mug's pieces !

I'm going to die of embarassment. I will probably cut and hurt myself because of the broken mug. But worst of all I will embarass myself.

When I was preparing mentally for the shock about to come, I felt hands catching my waist and a knee on my back.

The masked guy.

He kneeled under me so that my body doesn't touch the ground. My eyes have never met his so clearly before.

Brown eyes. Brown eyes meeting mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 227 25
Diana Sequeria a 19 year old influencer and history student from portugal. She never thought after she moved to Barcelona she would date the guy who'...
409K 7.3K 64
What really goes on in a famous football players love life ? He's in a happy relationship but things start to get more heated between him and his int...
349K 4.8K 41
You are the sister of the famous football player Pedri, but sadly you live far away with your dad after your parents separation. But what happens, wh...
9.3K 234 49
Pablo Transfers to Isabellas school halfway through the Semester. Soon Isabella realizes she hates pablo, but does he feel the same way?