me and my husband ° pedro pas...

By babyvenoms

"I don't care. I want to be his girlfriend." "To a man who is literally 20 years older than you?" "Yes, his l... More

Cast.
Playlist¡
i-introduction
ii-on set (insta.)
iii-the crush (PC)
iv-the compliment (insta.)
v-he's on set (GC, call, IRL)
vi-the (not) date (IRL)
vii-the private instagram.
viii-the boys.
ix.-last day. (IRL) (INSTA)
x. the mexican man. (insta)
xi-still the mexican man (irl, insta)
xii-GAEL GODDAMN IT! (RL, insta)
xiii-The date..and he's got a date too. (Vc, Insta)
xiv-is he jealous or i am? (Insta, priv insta)
xv-me gusta Colombiana, me gustas tú (irl, insta)
xvi-just colombia, me, and him. (insta)
author's note. xoxo.
xvii-toronto. (insta, pc)
PEDRO IS SOOO GODDAMN GOOD WTF
xviii-he's just a friend...(?) (Call, IRL)
xix-his birthday. (insta, twitter, article.)
xxi-christmas (Irl, Insta)
ACT II.
i-From Miami (Irl, Insta)
ii-kiss her you fool! (irl, insta)
HOLYSHITTTT????
iii-a mistake? (irl, call, insta)
iv-stay with me? (insta, irl, article)
v-he left me. (insta, irl, call, group chat)
vi-your birthday (insta, irl, prank call.)
⚠️vii-just want to be with you. (irl, insta)
⚠️viii-golden globes (irl, insta)
⚠️ix-the dress(irl, insta)
x-Officer Sexy (VidCall, Irl, Insta)
xi-The Premiere (Irl, Insta)
xii-Sex and Alcohol (Irl, Insta)
ACT III.
i-do you? (irl)
Hello!
ii-hawaii, baby! (Insta, IRL)
⚠️iii-what the fuck (Insta & IRL)

xx-The Isaacs! (insta, irl)

4.8K 111 37
By babyvenoms

Julesisbae Birthday man is here!
tagged: gaelgarciab

Liked by pascalispunk, taylorswift, dianayb, elvira_lind and 562.367 others

View all comments

username61 he's cute!

username83 Homewrecker

username76 What about you and Pedrooo

username95 y'all weird. 18 years really???

username33 HE CAN ONLY DATE DIEGO!

usernam527 He's so smol cute🥺🥺

username272 Don't let them bring you guys down! love is love!!
liked by gaelgarciab and julesisbae

Julesisbae Esa es la verdad, estoy orgullosa de mi amor.
tagged: gaelgarciab

Liked by Diegoluna_, Lolafonca, Gaelgarciab, Elvira_lind and 782.361 others.

View all comments

username62 Okay stop it this is cute.

username163 🥺🥺🥺

username37 Still weird!

username8 Y'ALL LIKE TEENAGERS!
username711 She is indeed still a teenager😂
username13 They both are adults wdym??

Julesisbae ISSAAAAA WRAPPPP, THE BOYS COMING SOON!!
tagged: Theboystv, Karlurban, Jack_quaid, Lazofficial

Liked by pascalispunk, gaelgarciab, toni.starr, erinelairmoriarty and 715.362 others

view all comments

Toni.starr BOYS THE BOYS
Julesisbae THE MEN BOYS

Erinelairmoriarty Gonnaaa miss youuu juljul!😭🥺
Julesisbae GONNA MISS YOU TOO E!😘🥺

username36 KARL IS SO HOT

username727 what is this about?

username628 Can't wait!!

Jack_quaid YEA F YOU🏃🏻😎
Julesisbae LANGUAGE!
liked by chrisevans, anthonymackie and imsebastianstan

Karlurban 🤙🏼
⤷ Julesisbae You're da coolest

Lazofficial 🤙🏼
⤷ Julesisbae You spend so much time with Karl, buddy.

***

Julesisbae Brooklyn shopping before christmas.
tagged: gaelgarciab

Liked by pascalispunk, gaelgarciab, daltonyco, richierich, florencepugh and 627.261 others.

view all comments

username262 You guys are so cute!

username126 his smile🥺🥺

username618 okay y'all kinda cute but still you and harry styles are the cutest!
username83 jesus, her and harry are no longer together long time agoo, forget about it!

Dianayb Have fun guys!
Julesisbae ❤❤

Richierich Pick me up please, I'm at Auntie El's
Julesisbae We're on our way!

Florencepugh The cutest🤍
Julesisbae te quiero.💗

Jeffreydeanmorgan Have fun with your Christmas, guys!🤙🏼😎🤍
⤷ Julesisbae Send my love to H and Gusy!🤍

***

"I never knew you had an uncle from your mama's side. I thought you told me she's an only child?" Gael said.

Now, both of them are heading to El and Oscar's house. The Isaacs, Richie, Gael and Julia are going to Long Island tonight together.

Gael still looking at the road, he's the one who is driving while Julia navigate the way.

Julia looked at him, "Ah yes, That's her step-brother. My eni—as we called it grandma in sundanese, Indonesian language—died when my mama was a kid. Then, grandpa remarried to my abuela. Oscar's mom."

Gael raising his eyebrows, snap his neck to Julia "Oscar? Who are we going to again? Elvira's right? I only know one Oscar with Elvira. Your tío is not Oscar Isaac is it?"

Julia smiles, "Bingo!" She laughs because of his face. His slightly shocked face.

"Why are you laughing?" Gael said.

"Look at your face!" Julia laughing and then caressing his face. "Guapo." She smiles.

Gael smiled, "Eres mía." he kissed her lips.

She kissed him back, "Watch the road!" She pulled away and smack his hand slowly.

The sound of dreams by Fleetwood Mac  is playing on the background. Fleetwood Mac.

God, why the hell now Fleetwood Mac reminds her of him. It's been two weeks she hasn't spoke to him anymore.

Because maybe their busy schedules. Or now her and Gael is going public, he doesn't want to be between them. Julia slowly trying to forget the feeling she has for Pedro.

It's not right.

She can't do this to Gael. So, She is trying to forgetting Pedro.

With Gael by her side everyday, it makes it easier. She is in love with him now. So, does he.

Are you sure, that's love?

Whatever this is. She likes it. He make her happy. Linda is right, It will pass.

Pedro is already happy with Lena anyway, why bother him?

"Jules, are you listening to me?"

"Uh. Yeah!" Gael's voice making Julia come back to the reality.

"¿Estás bien?" Gael looking at her and the the road, balancing between the two vision.

"I'm fine. Just uh, work." She said smiling at him.

"Okay, relax, it's holiday, enjoy yourself!  I'm here with you no?" He said smiling back at her, his hand holding her hand. Making sure she's okay.

"As I was saying, Oscar doesn't planning to kill me is it?" He said, Julia raising her eyebrow.

"Why would he kill you?"

"Us! He knows?"

"No, he doesn't yet. He's not very active on Instagram. But, El knew!" Julia said.

"Dios mío."

"Babe, I honestly doesn't know that you're friends with him. It's not a big deal. Relax. He knows you, he loves you already." Julia caressing his face again.

Gael knew Oscar from friends years ago, he didn't expecting to date HIS NIECE. Hell, he doesn't even knew that he has a niece.

"Okay, okay, that's good." He said again.

"My family are very chill, especially my dad, he's well... very chill even though he's a laywer but—Right! turn right!" Julia said.

"Mierda!" Gael turn right suddenly almost hitting a sign pole.

"Amor, you can't said that suddenly, you have to say it before the turn." He said.

"Sorry, sorry!" Julia said kissing his cheek.

"Bien, I'll relax." He said, "Is it still far?" He said again.

Julia shaking her head, "No, just a few block left. Just go straight, Theirs is on the right." She said to Gael, and he nodded.

"Oh yes, I forgot to mention, Richie is going with us. He will be in our car. You don't mind do you?" Julia said to Gael.

"Ah, no, no. Of course not. I love Richie." He said.

Gael knew Richie already, He has video called him a few times, while he was woth Julia in Mexíco and Toronto.

"Trust me you don't, He'll annoy the shit outta you." Julia rolled her eyes.

Gael laughs, "I have my own way with little brothers." Julia actually have met his siblings, his younger half brother and sister back in Mexico, at first it was awkward because they both closer to Julia's age than Gael himself. But, Julia is Julia, she used her charm and warmness.

Not long after that they are arrived at Oscar's house. He always opening her door. How many times do Julia have to say to Gael, he doesn't have to do that.

They are holding hands as theyy walked to Oscar ans Elvira's building. After 5 minutes they are ringing their bell.

Someone opening the door, "You guys!" It's Richie. "Come in." He said, he hugs Gael first.

"Excuse me?" Julia said.

"I hug you almost all my life, It's my time to hug Gael García Bernal." He said.

Gael laughs, she rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Hey, Jules!" Elvira went to Julia and hug her.

"Oohh, You're glowing, Mama bear!" Julia said and caressing her baby bump.

"Hey, little guy. You did a great job guarding your mama." Julia said to Elvira's bump.

Gael is behind Julia now after chatting with Richie, he then hug Elvira. "Elvira, how are you? Looking gorgeous as always." He said smiling.

He has a very very gorgeous smile.

"I'm good, well, baby's coming out soon. You look good yourself. Julia is really taking care of you, does she?" She said.

Julia smiles, Gael hug Julia and Caressing her shoulder, "Si, she is." They're smiling.

Richie then join the group, "How are you sis?"

"I'm great! Where's Oscar?"

"He's in the bathroom." Elvira said.

"Well, are you guys hungry? I made some of the danish traditional foods." She said again.

"Looks yummy, Auntie El." Julia said.

"Richie, you show Gael his and Julia's room, in case he wants to rest before the trip tonight." El said again, Richie nodded.

"Okay, auntie El. Gael, I'll tell you everything about Julia that you never know before, C'mon." Richie lead Gael away.

Julia rolled her eyes, when Gael already out of the sight, she ask Elvira about Oscar.

"He doesn't know yet does he?" Julia ask

"No, But soon. It's a good thing it's not Pedro that you bring here. It's just Gael, he'll be fine." She said.

"Well, about Pedro. It's good. We are just friends." Julia said.

Elvira stop for a while. "You sure?" She said.

"Yes! Totally!" Julia said.

"Okay, if you said so." Elvira then preparing the plates, Julia help her.

"El! Can you please call Julia? What took her so long?" Julia can hear Oscar's voice in the back of the bathroom.

"I'M ALREADY HERE, TÍO OSCAR!" Julia screamed a little so Oscar can hear her.

There he is, Oscar with his white shirt, he has beard again, he looks good. It's been a while since they met. Oscar is busy filming the new Star wars movie out of town.

"What took you so long?" Oscar said then went for a hug. "Yes, sorry, traffic." Julia hug him back.

"You look good, How's Mexíco?" He said looking at you up and down.

Based on his question, Elvira or Julia's mom told him about Mexico.

"Mexíco was great, ugh, i love it! You look good yourself, tío. The beard looks good." She said.

"Thanks, fresh cut five days ago," He said touching his beard.

"You rent a car?" Oscar said again after looking at outside from the window saw a black car parked.

"Oh no, That's my boyfriend's." She said, Oscar smiling looking at Elvira and then Julia.

"Hey, hey, look at you! Bueno, ya no es tan pequeña!" He said chuckling.

Julia smirking and then shrugged her shoulders.

"Who is he? Where is he?" He said.

"He's with Richie, checking Julia and his room." Elvira said.

"Well, bring him, I want to meet him." Oscar said then stroking Julia's shoulder.

"Richie!" Oscar calling Richie a little loud so he can hear him.

Julia looking at Elvira, She laughs a little.

"Wait a second, tío!" Richie said back loudly, then not lonh after that he goes out to the living room.

"Everyone is screaming a lot lately, jesus." He said, then at the back of him there's Gael.

Julia saw Oscar's face ro saw his reaction on Gael. His smile almost fade away, but then he put the smile back on kinda shocked.

"Gael?" He said, chuckle nervously. Looking at Julia with a 'Are you fucking kidding me?' look.

She smiles showing her teeth.

Gael smiling at him, Oscar opened her arms to hug him, and they went for a hug.

"Ayyy!! ¿Como estas mi querido amigo?" Oscar said.

"Bien, bien, gracias. Te ves bien, ha pasado un tiempo." Gael said.

Julia looking at the two men. They are chatiing for a while with spanish, She glad he didn't kill him.

After 6 minutes of catching up, Gael ask for the bathroom and Richie lead the way.

Oscar then going to Julia's direction.  "How in the world? how—are—does—Diana never told me anything. Do you know?" Oscar said to Elvira.

She nodded, "Then why don't you tell me?" He said again.

"It's Julia's decision, not mine." She said again.

"So, everybody knew about this?" Oscar said again.

"Dad doesn't know." Richie then said.

"How, I mean...Julia, I'm happy for you, but that is so random. You're dating Gael!" Oscar said.

"Apparently, Julia took the 'I love Mexico' into another level." Richie jokingly said.

Elvira laughs.

"Love happened, tío." She said shaking her shoulders.

"No, don't call me tío infront of him. We're the same age!" He said then three of them laughing.

***

Julesisbae Back with my cool uncle.
tagged: Oscarisaac, Elvira_lind

Liked by pascalispunk, gaelgarciab, elvira_lind, dianayb and 825.621 Others.

View all comments

username627 WHAT IN THE MULTIVERSE?????

username14 HUH? I MISS A CHAPTHER? WHAT IN THE WORLD???

username45 Wait a goddamn minute...

username24 UNCLE???

useename62 THIS IS AWKWARD LMAOO HIM AND PEDRO OF EVEN GAEL.

username41 Hot uncle.

Dianayb Have fun, kids!
Julesisbae ☺💗

Elvira_lind I'm babysitting three adults, thank god there's Gael.
Richierich 😚😚😚
⤷ Gaelgarciab Happy to help!
Julesisbae BABE!

username627 NEPO BABY
username14 What nepo baby lol? Oscar is her step uncle from her mother.
username27 Her mother is an actress right?
username82 NO LMAO, Her mom is a doctor, her father is a famous lawyer. How does she become nepo baby? you guys need to educate yourself😂😂
username621 YEA RIGHT?!! her parents just knew everybody! that doesn't make you a nepo baby, loll.

***

PEDRO ON SNL TONIGHT, DON'T FORGET TO WATCH SNL TONIGHT!!! JUST MORE COUPLE HOURS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4K 207 38
Smuts about Pedro Pascal
71.6K 3.1K 53
lucas x fem!oc social media fic
5.9K 82 8
COMPLETED 18+‼️Imagines of Y/n & Pedro Pascal character or Pedro himself. Do not read unless you are 18+. Most of them are my favs from Tumblr. Ma...
807 27 18
Love can hurt you or be as beautiful as the Universe. It all comes down to you and your significant other. Ms.Victoria Vanessa Wattson. Everyone c...