「 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 」kim taehy...

palwold

"when will he see my existence" I repeat those words to myself. Еще

possible // ; mood swing
possible // ; apologize
possible // ; surprise
possible // ; she reveal
possible // ; jealous
possible // ; the game
possible // ; makeup
possible // ; he'll try
possible // ; ending
possible // ; true feelings
possible // ; love potion
possible // ; jimin's confession
possible // ; secretly jealous
possible // ; stalker
possible // ; pregnant?!
possible // ; just a dream
// ; special
WATTPAD TRAILER! (official)
possible // ; the gift
TAKE TIME TO READ
// ; rant
possible // ; realization
possible // ; rain
possible // ; they met before
possible // ; news
possible // ; miles
possible // ; awake
possible // ; mixed feelings
possible // ; moving
possible // ; her »last chapter«
// Me!!!
BOOK 2!!!
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ!
CONFIRMED!!!
HAPPY 3K!!!
FULL MOON (one shot)
NOTICE MEH! - upset rant lol

possible // ; pretender

2K 42 37
palwold

It's been 2 months since you got married with Kim Taehyung, but seriously?! your life is still the same, nothing changed not even a bit. He's cold presence are still the same towards you, not even acting like your real husband - instead when your lovely parents are around.

"I'm coming home late, I'm going to meet Nurie at the cafe" he said as you smile pretending that it is fine with you.

Jang Nurie, is Kim Taehyung's 3 months girlfriend. It's been 1 month difference compared to your relationship with him. After you wedding last last month, it was like a normal life. Going back to the work and doing nothing but to work.

Taehyung has nothing else to his life but only your family. He owe your Appa so much, so as your Appa's ordered to him to marry you are all arranged and he agreed. You remember those days where you planned everything together if how will the proposal would be.

Your family is a ultimate billionare. They own 18 different big companies all over the Asia. Another 2 of them was named to you and another 3 of them was named after your older brother, Minho. During your wedding, it was very elegant and you can't help it but to be excited and keep smiling to the cameras all over you and to your husband, Taehyung. Your lovely brother did not come to your Wedding day since he's out on his tour. He's a Kpop Idol from the boy group named SHINEE.

**back to reality**

"I'm coming home late, I'm going to meet Nurie at the cafe" he said as you smile pretending that it is fine with you.

"drive safetly" you said and he did not even glanced at you, "CEO, you will be the future CEO.." i whisper to myself after he leave.

You don't feel so good, so you just stay at home and watch some films by yourself. Wondering if when he will spending his time with you.

"Bethany?" a big voice came and it was your Appa. Surprised?

"Appa? what are you doing here?"

"is it bad to visit the newest couple of the year?"

even it's been 2 months, he kept considering the both of you as the 'newest couple of the year', because all over in South Korea your's and Taehyung's name was still written at the news paper and in social medias.

"You are supposed at the office, right?" you asked.

"I am but my assistant can handle things out.. she can do it. Now, where's Taehyung?" he smiled at you while waiting for your answer.

"He's at the grocery.. we don't have enough foods to eat."

"he will come home early, does he?"

"Y-Yeah..?!" you chuckle, "but as far as I know he's going to meet his friends at the cafe.. so.. I don't think so"

"that bussiness man.. in future, he will be the CEO of my company. Since, your brother is not interested in our bussiness. As the Appa, I want to support him with his ambition in life."

"yeah.."

"how are you? the two of you?" he asked while you headed at the kitchen preparing some foods for him to eat.

"We're doing great.. we're actually doing great... why?"

"Uhm—" he was about to answer your question but both of you got interrupted by the sound of the door.

It revealed your husband, Taehyung.

"Wah! Abojie" he said and bowed.

Your Appa stood up and looks at him, "where's the groceries?" he said.

"groceries?" asked by Taehyung.

You quickly did some gesture at Taehyung that you lied to your father. Luckly he understand you.

"uh... i forgot my wallet and credit cards"

"oh my son... okay okay" your Father deep voice can scare you through this scene, "go ahead and get it"

"okay" he quickly run upstairs.

"Ah~ Taehyung?" you called him.

"Yes Yeobo?" he quickly answer, which can your heart stopped a bit.

"i think your wallet is here" as you pointed out the another living room, under the stairs which where your television placed.

"kamsa~" he smile sweetly.

You wish that it was real, but suddenly Nurie's figure appeared to your mind.

"Appa, here.. I prepare something for you" you said as he eat.

"You are really such a great wife.. you can cook like your Omma, what a delicious meal for this morning"

"who are they?" I asked Appa, pointing out the guys outside.

"they are my body guards"

"and why are they wearing summer suit?"

"because it's summer right? I want to treat them somewhere else.. maybe beach or private resort? like that.." he explained before taking a sip to his coffee.

"Abojie! I'm leaving" he said and smile to your Appa.

"When are you coming back?" asked by your Appa which makes your heart pound.

"I'll be home late"

"just for groceries?"

"ah.. uhm.. Appa, i told you right? he's going out to see his friends, you know? Jin...Yoongi... Jimin... Jungkook and the others, right?" as you did an eye contact to him.

"Ah ye-yeah~" he smile.

"okay then.. but I'm telling you in advance we have a trip to Maldives on Thursday and I want you to be with us, okay?"

"Arasso" he smiled.

It hurts your feelings that you lied to your father since you're always telling him the truth. It is your first time.

**

10:12 p.m

once her Appa leave with his body guards, she finally can breathe to relief. Beth are so lonely at the house and feel so bored as well.

"what to do now.." she asked to herself.

Beth heard a sound from the upstairs which made her feel so afraid and the fact is she's alone. She checked it upstairs and there's a rat.

"IT'S A RAT!!!" she yelled from the upstairs.

The rat run towards her because he need to escape from Beth, the rat had no choice because she's at the door. The only place where he can escape from her. (the rat)

She heard some footsteps running towards her, but she don't care at all. Her attention was all paid to the rat.

"RAAATTTT!!!" she screamed louder and once it run away towards her, she doesn't even noticed she's at the end of the stairs. She stepped back and she fell.

"CAREFUL!!!" a massive arms save you from trouble. It was Kim Taehyung, your husband is here.

"taehyung?" she quickly hug him after she recognized that it was him.

"what happened?" he asked you.

"there's a rat" she said while crying.

Seeing her like this?! Why is she crying? what is happening to her?! She's shaking, this is not normal.. isn't a phobia or trauma? i dont know what to do and how may I comfort her..
-Taehyung

"It's gone" he said, and she quickly separate her skin ship from him.

"thanks for catching me.." he just nod and help you to fix yourself.

**

Another day.

She quickly took a bath and prepared for her work today. So after she went out to her bathroom, she see him sitting at the end of her bed.

She did not talk to him and just ignore his presence. They never shared room even after your wedding day. So, it's a bit awakward for you.

"Yah!" he said. She looked at him, "I just want to remind you that I'm here.. now, please notice my presence"

"Mout?" she asked him with blank face.

"i was wondering since that we are married, maybe we can go for a trip? just at least 2 weeks?"

"for what?"

"nothing.. i just want to have some rest.. and I can't have it"

"so.. does it mean that you are going to use me just to have a 2 weeks vacation? what a great excuse and idea.. using the company's daughter to get what he wants"

he rubbed his chin and stood up, "atleast you will be having a good time with your Nampyeon"

"and..?! do you think I care?" as she smirk.

"wow.. you're being to mean huh.."

"why don't you asked your GIRLFRIEND out and not me" as she emphasized the last word.

"do you think that your Appa are going to allow me if it is not related to you or to our company?"

"look what we have here.. my husband is now talking to me for his own concern" she teasingly said to him.

"fine" he leave your room.

Beth half of half regret after her husband leave. But she think that it was true, she think that Taehyung is just using her to have his 2 weeks vacation.

( Taehyung: I just really want to have some vacation with her. I feel so dumb after I see Nurie ) *Taehyung's thoughts*

[ flashback - taehyung ]

I went to the cafe and wait for Nurie, she's not here yet. So I wait and wait. What time is it? she's 8 minutes late, where is she?

I went out to the cafe and look for the whole place. I saw her with the another guy, and they are kissing. I feel the pain and it hurt me so much for seeing her like this. She betrayed me. I watched the both of them.

"Jagiya .." Nurie said to that guy. He looks so familiar but I can't recall his name.

"Jagiya.. saranghae~" she replies.

****

Beth went to Taehyung's bedroom.

"YAH! IREONA!!" she yelled to Taehyung. (who's pretending that he is sleeping)

"WAEYO?!" he madly asked.

"I decided that you are right. You deserve a break.. so.. let's go to Appa"

"Mouya?"

"did you understand what I say? I said we're going on a trip but let me choose if where is the good place to go"

"sure.." he said excitedly.

She's now content seeing the guy that she love the most is happy. Even Bethany have a secret feelings for Taehyung, she knows her limits.

She did a phone call to her Appa. As Taehyung sat beside her, she's a bit confused to Taehyung's actions since it is not common if you compared to daily days.

"Appa!" as she change into loud speaker one.

"Abeoji" he greeted.

( what do you need? )

"Appa, uhm.. I can't tell you personally about this because you are with your body guards at the Jeju right?"

( Ne.. )

"So, I did a phone call. Actually, Taehyung and I are planning to have a trip somewhere else in Korea.. so maybe we can't go with you guys on Thursday?"

( for what? )

"Our honeymoon.." Taehyung said, as Beth's heart pound even more harder, after words, "right? Yebeo"

" N-Ne.."

( okay then.. how long? )

"I suggested 2 weeks so that my Nampyeon can rest and enjoy his vacation"

"with your daughter..." he added.

( okay.. enjoy.. Taehyung sent your paper works to my assistant as soon as possible, also you Bethany )

"okay/arasso" they both say.

After calling her Appa. Taehyung is really excited, forgetting about his girlfriend, Nurie.

( Taehyung: this is my time to enjoy )

Bethany is still confused about Taehyung since he act so strange today, somehow.. he's not that rude to her.

[ during Wedding - flashback ]

Taehyung walked towards me and asked the stuffs to leave us alone.

"Wae?" I asked him.

There are some sayings that when a bride sees her groom, it would be a bad luck. I was wondering if that is true.

"do you have any guess why did I agree to this arrange marriage?"

"yes.. i know that.. no need to repeat it many times, stop doing the situation more complicated" i weakly smile, hiding how much it hurts.

He knows that i like him.

"okay" he's cold.

He leave me with one word. Our whole message for each other was scripted. It was the writer's speech actually.

Everyone who to trust and who's involved to our Wedding knows that Taehyung and I has been one of the 'arrange marriage' couple thingy. 

***

Beth went straight to Taehyung's room, he's sleeping. She silently close the door and leave.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

367K 22.8K 32
"Because I love you" those words repeated in my head. Sequel for the fanfic 'Mental'
Backburner droo

Фанфик

2K 213 8
"Hey, are you still there?" Good.
67.4K 4.4K 23
"You once called me your boyfriend, let's make it real."
1M 69K 43
"Why are you looking at me like you know who I am?" [Sequel to "Lust"]