๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐‘ | แด›แด€แด‡แด‹แดแดแด‹

By avkjmn

[ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ] A story where jungkook a mafia boss become taehyung's saviour, love, husband his every... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 (M)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Final
Epilogue

12

4.3K 119 3
By avkjmn

Ignore mistakes :)

-

Jin take taehyung to his room while Jimin and yeonjun trailed behind them.

I have to tell you some important things taebear. It's related to jungkook and this is really a sensitive topic for him. I'm sure he didn't told you about this.

They entered in Jin's room and Jin quickly motioned taehyung to sit on bed while the others also sat on bed.

Taehyung sit in middle of the bed, infront of him sit Jin, Jimin and yeonjun sit each side of Jin.

(Just like that)

Jin holds taehyung's hand in his . Taebear I know I shouldn't the one to tell you about jungkook's past but you have to know about this.

I want to you love him, cherish him give him all your love that he deserves. You know what happened to him that he became a mafia? He was only 6 year's old when his parents got killed infront of his eyes. He was just a simple bubbly boy who loves his parents more than anything, they are the only one he had.

Flashback~

That day jungkook was in his room doing his homework

Jungkook was only 6 when he had to witness his parents murder.

That day when jungkook's parents were murdered. Mr Jeon was working in his office room and Mrs Jeon was making dinner for them and also baking a cake for jungkook because after 12 it's was his birthday. But everything changed in just one day.

Jungkook obvious to the fact that it's gonna be a dreadful birthday for him.

Mrs Jeon was going to call both father and son duo when the door bell ring. She went to opened the door knowing what's coming to them.

Just when the door got opened a group of buff man's entered the house pushing Mrs Jeon somi hard that she fell on the floor. She screamed in pain and the horror was evident on her face after the seeing the man's face who came inside the house, making his way to living Room with a cocky grin. Because of all the chaos Mr Jeon min ho came outside of the office room and heard the voices from downstairs. He quickly hide behind the wall near the stairs and looked down seeing alot of man's in all black and a man walking to their living room. Mr jeon's blood run cold.

Despite of his numb body he ran to his son's room. Gasping for the air Mr Jeon quickly locked the door Starlet the poor boy who was busy doing his homework.

Dad what happened? Jungkook asked confused by his father's behavior.

Jungkook my son you have to go from here. Mr Jeon said kneeling to jungkook's level cupping his cheeks while tears ran down from his eyes.

Dad what are saying, please don't cry. Jungkook said in a panic tone wiping his dad's tears.

Kookie we don't have time for talking just do what I'm saying please. Mr Jeon said in a panicking tone when he heard foot steps roaming around the house.

Mr Jeon went to jungkook's cupboard grabbing 5 to 6 bed sheets, knotting them quickly and went near to window, opening the he went out in balcony knotting the one side of sheets with balcony railing tightly.

Come jungkook fast we don't have time. Mr Jeon dragged jungkook with him to the balcony .

Kookie my baby, listen here quickly. I don't know I and your mom will survive or not but something happened to us don't come back here okay baby. Your mom and I always will be proud of you whatever you do , live your life as you want to.

Mr Jeon quickly ran into the room again finding a paper and pen on jungkook's study table he quickly wrote an address and ran back to jungkook who was crying.

Here kookie this is Jae uncles address. He put a small note in jungkook's pant pocket also his phone and some money for the bus and taxi.

Dad I don't want to go please. Jungkook hold his father hands crying badly.

Kookie look it's not the time for this you have to go, I can't let them to kill you and your mom will also do the same, please listen to dad and go.

You have to go. Mr Jeon sternly said when he heard footsteps getting loud.

He picked jungkook up helping him to climb on the sheets to go down.

Despite jungkook is just a kid that time he did what his father said to him carefully.

He went down in the small lawn of the home. Carefully he stepped further going back said of the house.

There was not any man all the man was infront of the house or in the house.

Mr Jeon saw that jungkook left he opened the door of jungkook's room that's when a man pointed his gun on Mr jeon's forehead.

Jeon if you played your hide and seek so can we go now huh? The guard asked him while rubbing the gun on Mr Jeon's forehead.

Let's go. Saying that the guard dragged him to downstairs.

Boss here is he. The guard shout enough for everyone to here him that he found Jeon.

The guard dragged Mr Jeon to the living room where their boss and his wife waiting.

Yeah when the man left in living room another figure entered in the house, clicking his high heels on ground walking in full elegance.

Finally you came out from your bill Jeon. You took to much time, now finish this quickly hmm. Saying that he stood up from the couch holding his gun and aiming at Mr Jeon.

Boss first, can we have his wife for a night? One of the guard spoke up who was holding Mrs Jeon.

Kim han-suk who was there boss, first thought for a second and eyed the couple who was tightly hold by his man's. Okay do whatever you guys want but after that I want them dead, understood? He asked while sitting again on the couch snaking an arm on his dear wife's waist. Who was none other kim eun-ji. She smirked looking at the couple's mercible state.

Mrs jeon's blood ran cold after hearing. She started to cry badly shout No many time but who will hear her cries.

Mr Jeon kneel down infront of kim. Please kim just kill us but don't do this to my wife, please. Mr Jeon also cried thinking about that her wife is going to be raped by these monsters. And he can't do anything. No one is gonna help him, no one.

So he beg to that monster to stop this all and just kill them. It's better to get murdered rather than seeing his wife being raped.

Tsk, Jeon stop crying like a child let my man's to enjoy a little.

Boys you have 2 hours, so be quick before I changed my mind.

TRIGGERED SCENES ⚠️

All the guards left from their to a bed room near the living room, dragging Mrs Jeon with them who was crying and shouting at them to stop helplessly.

Mr Jeon also begged to that kim but he didn't listen to him instead he shoot him on his left thigh for being to noisy.

All the guards started to rip Mrs Jeon clothes mercilessly. Mrs Jeon begged them to stop continuously. But they didn't here her cries.

Soon they started to make hickeys on her body touching her badly, moving there hands on her private parts.

Whole house echoed with her cries. And Mr Jeon was lost, he stopped crying and just looked at the man infront of him who was making out with wife.

And one by one they thrusted in her hole and sometimes 2 dicks thrusting inside her hole.

She was lifeless now nothing came out of her mouth, her body went numb and blood dripping from her hole. She was just staring at the ceiling with a blank expression.

Soon they left finished their work, wearing their clothes and one of the pulled out his gun aiming straight at her forehead and bang he shooted right between her forehead .

And one by one all the man came back in the room. They were total 15 . And raped Mrs Jeon mercilessly.

They are the monsters...

Mr kim looked at them with a smirk.

Okay boys let's finish this bastard and we will leave.

Kim you will regret this one day you with regret this just wait and wat- Mr Jeon shouted but cut of by the bullet that pierces through his chest and one by one Kim shoot all the six bullets in Mr Jeon's body while smiling like a maniac.

All the man's searched jungkook in the whole house but they didn't find him so they all left Mr and Mrs Jeon laying in their own pool of blood.

But jungkook was there, who saw everything with his own eyes that day he saw cruelty of the world in that small age.

He didn't left from the house when Mr Jeon ordered him to go he just came back from the back door and hide in one of the room who's door was slightly opened. He saw everything while covering his mouth to prevent any noise.

He came out the room when he noticed everyone left and the cars drove off. He quickly went to his father who was laying there dead with blood all over his body. He cried holding his fathers hand, telling him to open his eyes and talk to him after sitting there crying for sometime he went to that where those monsters took his mother.

That day he make his mind that he will take his revenge from those monsters.

He opened the door of the room and saw the terrible state of his mother. She was laying naked on bed while blood coming out her head and between her legs and alot of bruises on her delicate body.

He broke down crying hardly seeing his sweet mother like this. But still he stood up and grab the sheets to cover her body.

He was only 6 years old that why he doesn't know what happened to his mother.

But he made up his mind to broke those monsters who broke his family.

First he thought to go to that address that his father gave him but then he remembered one of man's words who was talking on the phone ordering someone named jae if he (jk) came there so kill him.

He also remembered his mother's words. Do not trust on everyone easily kookie they will destroy you.

Jungkook was smart kid from the start so he quickly left to his room grabbing his backpack putting some clothes and his small amount of money that he gathered for his mother's birthday. Putting his backpack on his back and his tab he left from there.

He met with people and lived on streets and sometimes sleep in a park. When some people gave food to the one's who lived in the park jungkook always went there to get some food for himself. It's been 7 months when he met a sweet woman who took him to their orphanage.

That's where he met with other Bangtan gang members. He told them about his past. They are the only one's who know about jungkook's past. They all made up there mind to help the younger to take his revenge.

Their all journey starts from there when jungkook turned 18 .

They all work hard standing by eachother in their hard times. They studied and worked for a small gang and after the they made their own gang Bangtan wings.

Namjoon and jin behave like their mom and dad specially to jungkook, Jimin and yeonjun .

In these years they gathered information about the kim couple, their all black works.

Flashback ends ~

When Jin finished talking he realized that the room is filled with there cries and sniffles.

Taehyung was the one who was crying harder holding jin's hand tightly.

And Jin pulled the three of them in a group hug .

They all cried in each other's embrace. And then Jin pulled away from the Jin holding taehyung's hand in his again.

So, taebear can you give him the love he deserves. I'm not asking too much from you either I wanted to make you upset. I'm just asking you to love your husband give him the love that as a husband you should give him and he is also doing the same right? Jin asked him in a broken voice.

Taehyung nodded his head repeatedly, hy-ung i I will do everything to make him and will love till my last breath.

Thank you taebear, thank you so much. Saying that he gave taehyung a bone crushing hug while yeonjun and Jimin also joined them.

Taetae my soulmate I'm so happy. Jimin chirped loudly starlet the others with his loud voice.

Yeonjun too shout while hugging taehyung again.

Taetae let's celebrate jungkook's birthday it's after 5 days. Jimin said with his puppy eyes .

Jin was taken a back from jimin's request. They never celebrated jungkook's birthday because of his past. And if jungkook find out about this he will become a double bunny and they don't want that.

Okay hyung. Taehyung replied looking down, he knows that jungkook will become angry on him but he will do that, at least a try won't hurt.

Jin was lost and so as yeonjun they knows what will happen.

Jimin are you out of your mind? Jin asked looking at taehyung and Jimin blankly.

Hyung we should at least try maybe he will become happy because we have tae and you how much he loves taetae Jimin said while whispering the last part so that taehyung cannot hear him.

Okay let's try but if he got angry taehyung you will be the one who will handle him.

Taehyung's head shot up with in a nano second they could hear a crack sound .

Omo taebear are you okay? Jin asked looking all worried for younger.

I'm o-kay hyung. Taehyung said with a red face all embarrassed.

Jimin and yeonjun both laughed loudly looking at taehyung's face. They surely gonna tease him.

Jin smacked jimin's and yeonjun's head and gave them a deadly glare and they quickly zip their mouth shut.

Let's go and start to prepare dinner okay. Saying that stood and gestured them to follow him.

                         ✧༺♥༻✧

-Mimi ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 262 15
There was a mafiaso named kim taehyung the leader of the world wide known mafia gang viper with so much fame,money and most importantly power.He is r...
83.9K 2.8K 21
A short love story of two doctors.... Note: Very late updates Contains: Top kook Bottom tae Taekook Happy ending Intersex Romance Comedy Fluff Mpreg...
605K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...