You Are Free

بواسطة HungjuiChiu

What will Eren do if he decides to against the future that is set for him? And what will happen if Ymir decid... المزيد

Chapter 1 What Eren See
Chapter 2 Confession of Love
Chapter 3 Eldia Restorationists
Chapter 4 9 Royal Families
Chapter 5 Hizuru and Neumann
Chapter 6 The gathering of the Nine
Chapter 7 Before the Table
Chapter 8 The Table Talk Part 1
Chapter 9 The Table Talk Part 2
Chapter 10 Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 12 The War Begins
Chapter 13 Sneak Attack
Chapter 14 The Rumbling Begins
Chapter 15 Sunset
Chapter 16 The Alliance gathering Part 1
Chapter 17 The Alliance gathering Part 2
Chapter 18 Apology
Chapter 19 Historia's Conversation
Chapter 20 A Fleeting Moment
Chapter 21 Memories of the Future
Chapter 22 Dedicate your Hearts
Chapter 23 An Unwinnable Battle
Chapter 24 The Last Conversation
Epilogue

Chapter 11 Above and Beyond

901 24 0
بواسطة HungjuiChiu

In a room, Gabi is sitting alone in the room with her face close to her knees. "They're devils, though. So, why am I...?"

At the same time, Eren and Mikasa walk into the room. He says, "Hey, Gabi, right?"

"What...what do you want?" Gabi asks.

"If you want to save Falco, just help us." Eren says.

Gabi is shivering in fear and asks, "Help you? How?"

"Call for help on the radio to flush out intruders in the walls." Eren says, but just before he can continue, Pieck is already there as she is aiming the gun at Eren's head.

"Eren!" Mikasa tries to aim her rifle at Pieck, but she yells, "Don't move. And keep quiet, Gabi."

Eren also stops Mikasa and says, "Just do as he says, Mikasa."

Mikasa frowns as she lowers her rifle.

"I take it you're Eren Yeager, correct?" Pieck asks. "Gabi, aim the rifle at the Ackermann girl."

Gabi slowly takes the rifle to the ground and aims at Mikasa, but Mikasa doesn't seem to move as well.

"Hands out of your pockets." Pieck says.

"And what if I refuse?" Eren asks.

"I'll pull the trigger and your brain hits the floor. Ever seen it? No time to transform. Not only that, your girlfriend over there will also be shot at the same time." Pieck says with a cool and calm tone.

"And? Why don't you pull it? If not, why else are you here? What happens if I don't listen?" Eren asks.

"That's something you'll never know. Once your brains hit..." Pieck is cut off by Eren, "I do know. You won't shoot, and neither will Gabi."

Then he steps forward at the gun, putting his head at it. "You aren't allowed to kill the Founding Titan. Your orders are just to retake it. But for that, you'll have to turn into a Titan and eat me alive, right?"

Mikasa is still surprised at the calm tone Eren is giving them, maybe because he already knows everything about this part.

"Gabi, take your finger off the trigger." Pieck says calmingly, causing Gabi to be confused.

"You're not the only one who would pay for defying the military, your family in the zone would, too." Eren says.

"Yeah, I won't shoot. And eating you doesn't seem possible either, so..." She puts her own hands up, pulling the gun away from his head and casually surrendering.

"Pieck?" Gabi asks with confusion.

"You found my Titan footprints from when I invaded, right? I thought I did well sneaking into your midst without being caught. But I have other reasons for not shooting." Pieck says. "If you used the Founding Titan's power, couldn't you defeat Marley?"

Eren just stares at her without saying anything. "You wouldn't make the world your enemy unless you knew you could win. Do you have something more than the Founding Titan?"

"Pieck, what are you...?" Gabi asks, now trying to aim the rifle at Eren instead.

"Gabi, put down the rifle." Pieck says.

"Supposing I did, what's your goal?" Eren asks.

"To free all Eldians in Marley and around the world. I want to free my family in the internment zone." Pieck says. "I became a Warrior to get my dad, my only family, proper medical care. He survived, but he's incredibly sad knowing my term will soon be over. Before I do and leave him behind, I want to show him Eldia has a bright future. For that, Marley needs to be crushed. I'll help however I can. If we can slaughter Marley, I'll do whatever it takes."

Eren and Mikasa look at each other at first, and Gabi says, "The mastermind of the attack on Marley... was Zeke. Now, you? What have we been fighting for?! Once the world knows that we're good Eldians, won't they let us go free?! You're the same as Zeke-a traitor!"

Pieck then approaches Gabi and says, "Gabi, are we Marleyans or are we Eldians? What do you think?"

"We're... Honorary Marlyeans." Gabi responds in a quivering voice.

"Wrong. We are Subjects of Ymir. That's the one truth we can't escape." Pieck pulls the Gun away from her own face and out of Gabi's grasp. "No matter what we're called, we're a race that turns into Titans." She continues, leaning into Gabi's face. "But like we saw at Fort Slava, Titan power is on its way out. As soon as Marley can't use us, they'll slaughter us all. Even if we prove we're 'Good Eldians', there's zero chance that we're freed. We have to secure our right to live with our own hands."

Just then, Pieck feels a zap from her body, she wonders, "What is that?"

"You must have felt the zapping, that was the Founding Titan's power. If you're going to cooperate with us, show us you mean it."

Pieck thinks, "Damn... no wonder he's the world's greatest enemy... to think the power of the Founding Titan is so strong... but if that's the case, why didn't he use it back in Liberio? Does that mean he was holding back all this time? I have to play this safely..."

She says, "I'll show you where my comrades are."

"And how are you going to do it?" Mikasa is the one asking.

"If we go to the roof, I can point out where they are." Pieck says.

Eren knows that when he gets to the roof, Porco Galliard is going to ambush him with the power of the Jaw Titan. He decides that he is not going to transform for this battle. "Fine."

While Yelena is talking to Armin and the others in the cell about Zeke's plan, Sasha is talking to Onyankopon privately. "Onyankopon, you didn't tell Yelena about our own Rumbling plan, right?"

Onyankopon says, "I didn't, and neither does any one of our volunteers. Although I still think that having my homeland trampled by the Rumbling is still wrong."

"It might be wrong, but you have to remember about this. Our first Titan, Ymir, was able to cultivate lands, build bridges, and amass wealth. Once the Rumbling is over, Eren will do the same thing. Besides, didn't we manage to bring your loved ones to the island to avoid the disaster? With Aya Neumann's help, we will also send a lot of flying boats to save the children as well."

"You're right about that... but still..." Onyankopon sighs.

Just then, a Yeagerist rushes into the cell, and Sasha asks, "What is it? Soldier?"

"Come quick! Invaders!" The Yeagerist says, and it causes everyone to gasp, but Sasha doesn't seem to be fazed as she sighs, "So it has come."

While walking on the stairs, Gabi and Pieck are right behind Eren and Mikasa while they advanced. "Is it safe to say you and I are allies now?"

"If you can point out the other invaders." Eren says. "Until then, you'll be cuffed to Gabi. If you try to transform, she'll bite the dust."

"Don't worry. This kid will come around soon enough." Pieck says.

Traveling through more of the halls, Gabi looks concerned. "Hey... Where is Falco?"

Mikasa frowns and says, "Falco's here, too. But it seems he drank some of Zeke's spinal fluid."

Both Pieck and Gabi share a look of surprise. "How?"

"Who Knows?" Eren responds. "They're saying the wine with spinal fluid got in his mouth."

"Is that when...?" Gabi begins as she remembers how she reveals to Nicolo that she's the one who killed Sasha, and Nicolo throws Falco to the wine with the spinal fluid.

"Gabi?" Pieck questions.

"It's my fault... again." Gabi mutters.

"I see. You took over the military with Zeke's spinal fluid." Pieck says. "Do you know why Zeke even has an ability like that?"

"Yeah, I know, I can also do the same thing as well." Eren says, Mikasa stares at him with a frown, "But I'm fighting for Eldians, so I am not going to turn them into Titans with the spinal fluid."

"As expected from the King of Eldia." Pieck says. "To think you would care for your own people to even go against the world for it. Ever since I met Zeke, I felt like Zeke was telling lie after lie. Four years ago, I confirmed that hunch. Only with you did his words seem true. Believe me, I know what you're going through, Eren. Someday, I'm coming back to rescue you. If anyone, I thought he'd tell you about his secret power. For example, it can draw out the Founding Titan's power or something."

"He may be able to find that out, but to us, it is no use." Eren replies, still in a cool tone. When they reach the top, Yelena and the others, including Gloria, Aya, Peter, Odom, Louise, and Onyankopon, are standing there.

"Eren, it's not safe to trust that woman." Yelena says.

"Yeah. I don't trust her, either, but it's mutual." Eren replies back.

"By the way, aren't you using the Founding Titan's power? Where's Zeke?" Pieck asks.

"You'll find out soon enough. Show me, where is the enemy?" Eren says.

The Yeagerists are preparing for the battle, while Eren is also preparing his ODM gear. Several moments pass, Pieck grabs Gabi's hand and then points at Eren. "There!"

Pieck grabs Gabi as they duck away, and the ground beneath Eren collapse as the Jaw Titan lunges for him.

"Eren!" Mikasa yells in horror, but Eren's eyes glow as he finds that all of his surroundings are stopped, and he quickly uses the ODM gear to bring him out of the Jaw Titan's mouth. Then he blinks again as time continues.

"I'm here." Eren says, which causes everyone to widen their eyes in shock.

"How was that even possible? I thought I got him!" Porco yells.

Mikasa asks, "Eren, are you alright?"

"Yeah. Time manipulation helps a lot." Eren replies.

"Galliard!" Gabi gasps.

"I know it wouldn't be easy." Pieck mutters.

"Pieck! You're not a traitor?!" Gabi asks.

Pieck keeps her arm tightly around Gabi. "Gabi! You thought I'd sell out my comrades?"

"But you said we have no future fighting for Marley!" Gabi says.

"Look!" Pieck outs up in the air, 5 Marlyean military airships are hanging in the sky, approaching the city.

"I don't trust Marley." Pieck explains. "But I do trust the comrades I've fought alongside."

Gloria stands beside Eren and says, "It is just like you predicted."

"Yeah, and the countdown has begun. Once Zeke manages to arrive here, it will be the time to unleash the Rumbling..." Eren says, making sure that Yelena isn't able to hear what he's saying.

(Flashback)

"So you'll begin the Rumbling when all nine Titans are gathered in one place?" Historia asks in surprise.

"Yes. That means even though we have Armin and the others hostage, Onyankopon and Sasha will also let them out so they can help us fight Marley. And then we also need Zeke, Floch and our soldiers are going to bring him to Shiganshina. And with that, all 9 Titans will be in one place and I will use the power to unleash the wall Titans." Eren says. "Instead of unleashing all at once, It will be better one by one because I don't want them to destroy our island as well."

"The people are trusting in you after all." Historia says. "And while you unleash the Rumbling, you're going to bring the other 6 Titans back to their own families, is that right?"

"Yes. That's why we have a union back at our wedding." Eren says. "And while the Rumbling is slowly approaching outside of Paradis, Gloria, Aya, and some of our best pilots will also bring chosen ones to the airship so they will be able to avoid the Rumbling."

"I hope your plan will succeed..." Historia sighs.

(Flashback Ends)

Here is a new chapter, and this is basically the Episode 16 remake. I hope you like this chapter and the next chapter will begin the battle.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.9K 113 20
Eren died by Misaka. Ymir decided give him second chance from horrible future. Eren will fix everything! Warn I am not good English Writer! This is m...
13.5K 446 24
Since I've been in a really omegaverse/mpreg mood lately I needed to write this before school starts for me Basically Eren really wants kids but Armi...
25.2K 387 23
Eren has only been given two months to live. What does he choose to do with his time? ___________________________________________ ~ A modern Attack O...
242K 5.5K 30
🔞This is a very dirty Eremika fanfic, if you are not mature enough please click away. That being said: In an alternate universe where the Yeager bro...