You Are Free

بواسطة HungjuiChiu

What will Eren do if he decides to against the future that is set for him? And what will happen if Ymir decid... المزيد

Chapter 1 What Eren See
Chapter 2 Confession of Love
Chapter 3 Eldia Restorationists
Chapter 4 9 Royal Families
Chapter 5 Hizuru and Neumann
Chapter 6 The gathering of the Nine
Chapter 7 Before the Table
Chapter 8 The Table Talk Part 1
Chapter 9 The Table Talk Part 2
Chapter 11 Above and Beyond
Chapter 12 The War Begins
Chapter 13 Sneak Attack
Chapter 14 The Rumbling Begins
Chapter 15 Sunset
Chapter 16 The Alliance gathering Part 1
Chapter 17 The Alliance gathering Part 2
Chapter 18 Apology
Chapter 19 Historia's Conversation
Chapter 20 A Fleeting Moment
Chapter 21 Memories of the Future
Chapter 22 Dedicate your Hearts
Chapter 23 An Unwinnable Battle
Chapter 24 The Last Conversation
Epilogue

Chapter 10 Calm Before the Storm

1K 27 13
بواسطة HungjuiChiu

Eren and Mikasa are now sitting on the carriage, and Mikasa notices that it is not leading them to Shiganshina. Mikasa asks, "Where are we actually going?"

"We're going to meet Historia first." Eren says. "Since she's pregnant, she won't be able to move around that much."

Mikasa frowns a little and says, "Why didn't you invite us to the wedding? Why keep the relationship a secret? Aren't we friends?"

"I'm sorry, Mikasa. But seeing all kinds of futures makes my mind messed up. I'll explain more once we arrive at the farm. I promise you that I'll explain everything to you."

"You've better." Mikasa says.

After arriving at the Reiss Farm, they find Historia sitting on the chair outside of the house. Historia is delighted to see Eren and says, "Eren!"

"No need to stand up, Historia." Eren says while giving her a hug and a kiss. "I'm sorry for leaving you too long. A lot of things have happened and there are some things that I needed to deal with."

"I know." Historia then realizes that Mikasa is also there, "So you've told her everything? How did she take it?"

"Better than I expected." Eren says. "But I promise her that I'm going to explain everything to her."

Historia nods while turning to Mikasa, "I'm deeply sorry about everything, Mikasa. I mean, I kinda stole your man first. But I actually don't mind if I'm going to share him with you."

Mikasa flusters a little and says, "I- uh... it's fine...I was just sad that you kept everything from us..."

Eren says, "Let's head indoors so we can talk."

Then after heading inside, Historia notices that Floch and Sasha are absent. Historia asks, "Where are Floch and Sasha?"

"Floch is leading a group of soldiers to find Zeke, as for Sasha, she volunteers to guard Armin and the others." Eren says.

Gloria says, "Then we'll just do our training outside and leave you three for a talk."

"That will be nice." Eren says while Peter, Odom, Louise, Aya, and Gloria leave the room. Eren says, "Everything began when I kissed Historia's hand in the ceremony. I met the first Titan, the mother of the three Goddesses, Founder Ymir, herself. I saw her past, and she had been wandering in the paths for 2000 years. As I mentioned before, the Attack Titan can manipulate time, as the first Titan, she, like me, saw everything, and she wanted to be reborn as my daughter."

"Daughter?" Mikasa widens her eyes in shock.

"She's right here." Eren says while looking at the big belly of Historia. "But her soul was still in the paths because I still need her help. That is, the Rumbling."

Eren closes his eyes and says, "I've seen a lot of possibilities for the future. And none of them gives out a good and happy result. Mikasa, in 60% of the results, I would die within a few weeks from now."

"No... It can't be..." Mikasa can only lower her head with shock.

"I don't want to believe it as well, but when Eren shows me by using the Founder's powers, I am also horrified and sad." Historia frowns. "Most of his death is actually caused by you."

"What?" Mikasa has tears formed in her eyes. Eren says, "Not voluntarily, but I ask you to end my life. I don't want you to suffer this, that's why I reject all of those futures and search for the one in the 40%, but in the 40%, almost all of the scouts are going to be killed. That also includes you. I'm doing the rumbling so I can protect you guys, but seeing not all of you are going to survive really pains my heart. That's why I try to make myself distant from all of you, perhaps I won't be able to suffer more pain..."

"So that's why..." Mikasa says. "To think you have suffered this much. But the path you're taking right now, who will die and who will live?"

"I don't know, but I can ensure that you two are going to be alive and so am I." Eren says. "I promise that I'm going to be Ymir's father, and I'm going to make sure that she deserves a happy life without our enemies harming her. And by promising her that, she breaks the vow of renouncing war and letting me have the full power of the Founding Titan."

Historia says, "With the full power of the Founding Titan, Eren manages to turn the Titans back to normal people, and we have our own soldiers: The Yeagerists. After the Anti-Marleyan Volunteers' arrival, Gloria secretly meets us and tells us what she knows about the Eldia Empire and the power of the nine Royal families. And surprisingly, the Yeager Family is actually one of the Royal Families."

"If someone from the Royal Family gets the right Titan, they won't actually die from the 13-year curse." Eren says, "In other words, I won't die after 5 years."

"Really?" Mikasa is a little delighted, and Eren says, "And since I have the ability to see the future, I of course know what Zeke's plan is. He wants the Founder to make every Eldian unable to bear children, that way, Eldians will slowly die out. Of course, I refuse that plan, because we are born into this world, and the world won't wait for that to happen."

Historia says, "And fortunately, none of the Anti-Marleyan Volunteers know about this, so with the help from Onyankopon, Nicolo, and some of the volunteers, we decide to share our plan to do the full rumbling with them. We also promise them that if they are willing to help us out, we will bring their families to the island, and once the Rumbling is complete, they will be able to have their homeland all by themselves. We also have them to keep a secret from Yelena, because she is quite crazy and won't hesitate to kill after all."

"However, some of them are still begging not to do the Rumbling, so we also promise them that we will try negotiating with the other nations and hoping they would want peace." Eren says. "I'm sorry that I left that day, but Gloria and the others were waiting for me so we could travel to the other nations. Since Gloria is from the Tybur Family, she knows a lot of important figures from other nations. However, when we try to offer peace, do you know what their answer is?"

Mikasa says, "You said that it is a failure..."

"Not only it is a failure, but 20 of our soldiers were also sacrificed for the sake of our escape and safety." Eren frowns. "They never wanted to have a deal with the devils, and they all wanted to eliminate us as soon as possible. Our negotiations failed in the end, to the extent that not Armin's speech would be able to turn the tides."

Eren clenches his fists and says, "And do you know what causes me to transform and kill the people that day in Liberio? Because of Gloria's uncle, Willy Tybur. He gathers all the nations that refuse to gain peace with us, he reveals to them how we lose our memories, and how the great Titan war ended because of the first Reiss King. You would think that he was trying to speak good things to us and learn that we Eldians are not that bad. But no, he decides to use me as an excuse to have all of the nations start a war with our island."

Historia says, "I've heard everything from Gloria. Because of the uprising, they thought that the peace made by the first Reiss King was broken and the world was in great peril. And to make sure the world becomes their ally, they also set bombs at the audience seats and the escape carriages, so they can explode once we started to attack them. They knew you were going to attack during the speech."

Eren says, "I was really mad, they were the ones who forced Eldians to fight a war for them, they were the ones who made the world hated Eldians more and more, and yet they were doing this... That's why I have no choice but to unleash the Rumbling. For our island and for the hatred to end once and for all."

"But what about the innocent people?" Mikasa asks with a frown. "It was just like Armin said, there are still innocent people as well."

"Thanks to Aya Neumann, she was able to convince some of the Hizuru's pilots, when the Rumbling is going on, they would try to bring children to their own flying ships so that they would be saved. The Colossal Titans might be tall, but those flying boats can actually fly higher. Besides, the only place which didn't have a flying boat was Paradis Island. Other nations already have weapons that can counter the Rumbling and they also have the Flying boats to bring their own people to safety, that is if they're not selfish to abandon the innocents." Historia says.

"In those future memories, I found myself moving forward with the other Colossal Titans, that's one of the reasons why I got myself killed in the end. Thanks to Peter and Odom, they informed me that I don't need to go with the Colossal Titan when the Rumbling was activated, what I'm doing is just opening a gate filled with unknowns. Will the Rumbling be successful? I don't know the answer to that." Eren says.

Mikasa can only sigh as she asks, "But if the Rumbling succeeds, what about the military? Premier Zachary and the Military were willing to pick another person to inherit your Titan...That's why you killed the premier, right?"

"Yes, and the wine with Zeke's Spinal fluid, although that wasn't actually in my plan, once they turned into Titans, the Founding Titan can overrule Zeke's control." Eren says. "They would be helping us fight against Marley, and of course, I can also turn them back to normal as well."

"You're right about that. But if they return back to normal, what if they are still going to go against you?" Historia asks.

"They won't be able to. Because I've already gotten the people's support." Eren says. "Being a doctor around the places really benefits a lot."

"You say that Marley is coming to fight us." Historia says. "When will they arrive and do you have enough soldiers to fight against them?"

Eren says, "I can use the Founding Titan to subdue them, but not all of their soldiers are Eldians like us, and they also have Anti-Titan weapons that can harm and almost kill our people, so we will need to act as quickly as possible. As for when I'm pretty sure that they are already on the island waiting for the signal to strike. But I'm pretty sure where their spy is hiding."

Mikasa says, "I'll also join the fight as well."

"That will be nice." Eren says. "As for you, Historia. Be sure not to do anything to harm our baby."

"Of course I won't." Historia says, "Promise me that you'll be back alive."

"I promise." Eren says.

And here is a new chapter, this chapter is basically the talk with Mikasa and Historia at the same time. I hope you like this chapter and that the next chapter will begin the battle. Also, I realize there are some hateful reviews about my whole story, I can only say that if you don't like my plot then don't read it, this is the full Rumbling story and Eren is going to win in this one.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.8K 42 12
Eren will back the past with his future self. And went to Reiss Family, meet Frieda will happen? He stayed with 3 Titans Powers... Ymir the Founder b...
51.4K 1K 36
Spoiler Alert! What if in an alternative universe, after the battle of Heaven and Earth, Mikasa gets another chance to be with Eren and prevent his i...
13.5K 446 24
Since I've been in a really omegaverse/mpreg mood lately I needed to write this before school starts for me Basically Eren really wants kids but Armi...
22.9K 428 13
Y/n has known Eren since she joined the 104th cadet crops. Over the years Y/n and Eren become best friends until Eren changes. The only person he tal...